Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

If Systemspecs Decides To Shutdown The TSA Project Today. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Systemspecs Decides To Shutdown The TSA Project Today. (754 Views)

The TSA: How Buhari Nuked The Nigerian Economy / Central Bank Recovers N8.6bn From Owner Of Remita, Systemspecs / The Car Fayose Drove To Inspect State Project Today In Ekiti (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Systemspecs Decides To Shutdown The TSA Project Today. by bewyse: 10:09pm On Feb 25, 2016
I know a lot of you have been following the Remita TSA story. It may interest you to know that Nigeria Senate has recommended the termination of SystemSpecs contract with CBN.

The first question that comes to my mind is the CBN governor and OAGF having both denied the existence of any contract with SystemSpecs owners of Remita, how come the Senate want the contract terminated if there was no contract in the first place?

If the TSA contract was signed with Microsoft or Oracle, would the Nigeria senate have recommended its termination? We have been preaching about the hashtag #BuyNaijaToGrowTheNaira but we have failed to implement policies to encourage it. SystemSpecs as an indigenous company has done well for itself, proving to the world that an indigenous company can handle a massive financial project as the TSA.

If SystemSpecs decides to shutdown the TSA project today - as at now, the following will be some of the impacts;

1. Total collapse of TSA project.
2. Nigeria economy will suffer.
3. Students in Federal Universities, Polytechnics, Colleges of Education, etc wont be able to pay for school fees.
4. Scarcity of Petroleum resources since payment to DPR will be suspended.
5. CAC wont be able to registered new companies since payment is done via Remita.
6. No payment to Securities Exchange Commissions
etc.......................

Our Senate have failed to study the effect of recommending termination of CBN contract with SystemSpecs without having a parallel alternative in place. Our Senate has also failed with it's proclamation of #BuyNaijaToGrowTheNaira .

If I am the MD of SystemSpecs, I will shutdown TSA and take the government to court for breach of contract with clear terms.

my 2cent.
Re: If Systemspecs Decides To Shutdown The TSA Project Today. by dammytosh: 10:14pm On Feb 25, 2016
What nonsense recommendation.

Nothing willhappen to TSA and Remita will not shut it down.

Just ignore those clowns
Re: If Systemspecs Decides To Shutdown The TSA Project Today. by Okanokan(m): 10:54pm On Feb 25, 2016
He that is down need fear no fall! TSA has shut Nigerians down already, so what's the fear of shutdown.
Re: If Systemspecs Decides To Shutdown The TSA Project Today. by Achuwa1(m): 11:17pm On Feb 25, 2016
Remi+Tinubu+ son = Remitta....
. TSA already causing alot of negative impact to the economy by hijacking fg fund tht use to circulate & lubricate economic activities thru commercial banks..
let the senate cancel whatsoever contract specs have with the feg & let each fg ministry have one account in commercial bank so tht money can keep flowing in the economy to reduce the daily hardship & so tht commercial banks can easily give out loans to the average nigerian.
Re: If Systemspecs Decides To Shutdown The TSA Project Today. by dondo83(m): 11:42pm On Feb 25, 2016
Nothing will happen if remitta decides to cancel the deal . The part of corruption we are against is what is happening right now , the fg doesn't need the services of remitta but due to the fraud of last administration we have been put in a lot of mess. There is a department under the oagf that can do exactly and much more than what remitta is doing but due to fraud they chose to give a private company. read about gifmis then ypu will understand better

(1) (Reply)

Stop The Killings In Agatu, Join Us As We March To National Assembly / $2.1bn Arms Deal: I am Being Persecuted - Badeh Releases Statement / No Hiding Place For Saraki As Code Of Conduct Bureau Exposes His New Lies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.