Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

The Story Of Moses: Bible And Quran' Be The Judge - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Story Of Moses: Bible And Quran' Be The Judge (12923 Views)

Contradictions Analyzed:bible And Quran. / The 6th And 7th Books Of Moses / Comparison Between The Bible And Quran With Proof. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Story Of Moses: Bible And Quran' Be The Judge by Abuzola(m): 11:26pm On Jul 12, 2009
Compiled by Abuzola

'Do they not consider the Quran carefully ? Had it been from other than God, they would surely  have found therein many descrepancy'
Quran 4:82

{{{{{THE STORY OF MOSES}}}}}

(((((Execution plan)))))

Exodus 4:1-5
Moses answered ' But behold, they will not believe me or listen to my voice, for they will say 'The Lord did not appear to you'. The Lord said to him 'what is that in your hand ? He answered 'A rod'. And he said 'cast it on the ground' so he cast it on the ground and it became a serpent and moses fled from it. But the Lord said to moses 'put out your hand and take it by the tail' so he put out his hand and caught it and it became a rod in his hand. 'that they may believe that the Lord, the God of their fathers, the God of Abraham, the God of isaac and the God of jacob has appeared to you'

Quran 20:17-21
'And what is that in your right hand  O moses ?'. He said ' this is my stick, whereon i lean, and wherewith i beat down branches for my sheep, and wherein i find other uses'. God said 'Cast it down, O moses !'. He cast it down  and behold ! It was a snake moving quickly. God said 'Grasp it and fear not, we shall return it to its former state.

(((((Moment of Execution)))))

Quran 20:65-70
They said 'O Moses ! Either you throw first or we be the first (i.e the stick)'. Moses said, 'Nay, throw you first' Then behold ! Their ropes and their sticks, by their magic appeared to him as though they moved fast. So moses conceived fear in himself. God said 'Fear not ! Surely you will have the upper hand. 'And throw that which is in your right hand ! It will swallow up that whch they ve made. That which they ve made is only a magician's trick and the magician will never be successful, to whatever amount of skill he may attain''.

NOTE: The miracle was taught to Moses so moses performed it himself. The magicians threw their ropes and stick it moved fast but wasn't a snake else they would ve been god if they can turn their stick into a snake, the Quran deny being a snake
Re: The Story Of Moses: Bible And Quran' Be The Judge by Abuzola(m): 11:43pm On Jul 12, 2009
Exodus 7:10-12
so moses and Aaron went to Pharaoh and did as the Lord commanded: Aaron cast down his rod before Pharaoh and his servants and it became a serpent. Then Pharaoh summoned the wise men and the sorcerers and they, also the magicians of Egypt did the same by their secret arts, for every man cast down his rod and they became serpents. But Aaron's rod swallowed up their rods'.

Note: Moses wasn't the one that perform the wonder and we read God promising the wonder to moses so that the people will believe him that God appeared to him and not Aaron who God did not appear to. The rods of the magician became a serpent making them a super power equivalent to god.

The word is explicit
Re: The Story Of Moses: Bible And Quran' Be The Judge by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jul 12, 2009
where did the quran get its own story from? It was written 5000 yrs AFTER the purported event occured.
Re: The Story Of Moses: Bible And Quran' Be The Judge by Abuzola(m): 12:57am On Jul 13, 2009
The Lord of moses revealed it.

Quran 7:34
And every nation has its appointed term, when their term comes, neither can they delay it nor can they advance it an hour'

Quran 7:27
O children of Adam, let not satan deceive you as he got your parents Adam and Eve out of paradise. Stripping them of their raiments to show them their private parts. Verily satan and his soldiers (from among the jinn) see you from where you cannot see them. Verily, We made the devils helpers of the disbelievers'
Re: The Story Of Moses: Bible And Quran' Be The Judge by timmy7(m): 7:27am On Jul 13, 2009
U know mohammed copied that from d bible,modified it and made it appealling to d gullible arabs. The man is a good story teller u know smiley grin
Re: The Story Of Moses: Bible And Quran' Be The Judge by sleek29(m): 8:50am On Jul 13, 2009
@abuzola, have you forgotten that there were christains in mecca durig mohammed's time, i know he just copied it or the devil told him, the devil knows scriptures too you know, and would you believe 1 man who claims to have received revelation, or more than 15 people who saw Jesus's resurrection, its easy for one man to deceive a lot but when it involves more than one, if its false it won't take so much time for one person to sell out, the apostles were persecuted, beaten,jailed, stephen was stoned to death still they pressed on, if it was false one of the would have told the truth, and then 2000 years later one paganistic fellow who wanted to unite all the numerous gods in arabia under one body actually knew he couldn't achieve that due to the rising christain faiths at that time came up with his own story of Jesus, he knew allah had daughters and so he tried to eliminate the notion that God had a son, he didn't have enough wisdom to understand the term ''Son of God''.

islam is a political force same as that started by constantine, who turned the roman catholic church to what it is today, i don't understand why muslims will have to base their whole life on what one man .one man brought up. and if you ask this same muslims why the so called prophet's father had the name abdallah and yet died a pagan, and even mohammed, they can't explain what exactly he was worshipping before he got his ''revelation'', revelation that made a man marry a 9yr old, had 11, 15 or more wives, took over slaves as wives, fought many wars, what sort of moral values can a womanizer have?, someone who doesn't believe in forgiveness.

COME TO CHRIST AND STOP READING ALL THATCRAP CALLED THE QURAN.
Re: The Story Of Moses: Bible And Quran' Be The Judge by Nezan(m): 10:18am On Jul 13, 2009
The koran is just a plagiarization of Biblical accounts, Arabian fairy tales (the three daughters of allah) and rationalizations of the prosmiscous life of mohammed, nothing more.
Re: The Story Of Moses: Bible And Quran' Be The Judge by Abuzola(m): 11:09am On Jul 13, 2009
Smile, am too good, no one has been able to refute the discrepancy in the Bible, thank you timmy for admitting that the bible is corrupt and the bible is a modified Holy book away from error. Am very Glad for that
Re: The Story Of Moses: Bible And Quran' Be The Judge by Nobody: 11:50am On Jul 13, 2009
Abuzola:

Smile, am too good, no one has been able to refute the discrepancy in the Bible, thank you timmy for admitting that the bible is corrupt and the bible is a modified Holy book away from error. Am very Glad for that

Is this what you are referring to, he was yabbing you!

timmy7:

U know mohammed copied that from d bible,modified it and made it appealling to d gullible arabs. The man is a good story teller u know smiley grin

I have said it before, please brush up on your English skills. . . can't you see he said gullible Arabs!
Re: The Story Of Moses: Bible And Quran' Be The Judge by Abuzola(m): 11:55am On Jul 13, 2009
@sleek,

Every Prophet that came never condemn the former prophet likewise the scripture given to him. This shows that Islam is truely from God.

Mathew 5:17-18
jesus said 'think not that i have come to abolish the law and the Prophets: i have come not to abolish them but to fulfill them for truly i say to you, till heaven and earth pass from the law untill all is accomplished'

Quran 4:136
O you who believe in Allah and His messenger and the Book (Quran) which He sent down to His messenger and the scriptures which He sent down to those before him, and whoever disbelieve in Allah, His Angels, His Books, His messengers, and the Last Day, then indeed he has strayed far away'

They claim Allah has daughter and son, this is what Allah have to say to that falsehood

Quran 6:100
'Yet they join jinn as partners in worship with Allah, though He created them (jinn) and they attribute falsely knowledge sons and daughters to Him. Glorified is He and Exalted above all that evil they attribute to him'

sleek by Allah who created me, if your heart is harden after reading the above facts then ' forever you will be astrayed unless Allah guides you '
Re: The Story Of Moses: Bible And Quran' Be The Judge by I: 12:04pm On Jul 13, 2009
Thunb up, bros Abuzola.
Re: The Story Of Moses: Bible And Quran' Be The Judge by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jul 13, 2009
Abuzola:

@sleek,

Every Prophet that came never condemn the former prophet likewise the scripture given to him. This shows that Islam is truely from God.

Mathew 5:17-18
jesus said 'think not that i have come to abolish the law and the Prophets: i have come not to abolish them but to fulfill them for truly i say to you, till heaven and earth pass from the law untill all is accomplished'

On the basis of this, how does the Prophet Mohammed fit into this picture? I would really like to know.

You admit that Jesus came to fulfil the Law and the Prophets, what about Mohammed?

For your information, the Law refers to the "Torah" i.e the books of Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers, and Deuteronomy while the Prophets refer to the writings of the Old Testament Prophets

In other words, he came to fulfil what was written about him in these books

Hebrews 10:7
Then said I, Lo I come (in the volume of the book it is written of me,) to do thy will O God.
Re: The Story Of Moses: Bible And Quran' Be The Judge by Abuzola(m): 12:37pm On Jul 13, 2009
@ahonohai, can you produce where jesus said ' i come to fulfil my coming and abolish the laws of the Prophets'. So pathetic
Re: The Story Of Moses: Bible And Quran' Be The Judge by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jul 13, 2009
Abuzola:

@ahonohai, can you produce where jesus said ' i come to fulfil my coming and abolish the laws of the Prophets'. So pathetic

Jesus never said this. shocked . . Please copy and paste properly.

This is what I said

ahonohai:

On the basis of this, how does the Prophet Mohammed fit into this picture? I would really like to know.

You admit that Jesus came to fulfil the Law and the Prophets, what about Mohammed?

For your information, the Law refers to the "Torah" i.e the books of Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers, and Deuteronomy while the Prophets refer to the writings of the Old Testament Prophets

In other words, he came to fulfil what was written about him in these books

Hebrews 10:7
Then said I, Lo I come (in the volume of the book it is written of me,) to do thy will O God.

You may wish to ask me the question again
Re: The Story Of Moses: Bible And Quran' Be The Judge by Abuzola(m): 12:47pm On Jul 13, 2009
Mr man you need glasses, didn't you say 'he came to fullfil about his coming which is written ?"
Re: The Story Of Moses: Bible And Quran' Be The Judge by sleek29(m): 12:53pm On Jul 13, 2009
@abuzola, tell me if the laws meant for one to marry 9yr olds and have so many wives, kill apostates, the only 2 laws Jesus gave us were; God is one, and love your neighbour as yourselves.
allah is an arabian moon god who has daughters and a wife named allat, or do you know of the other kaaba's in arabia?, he had a political plan, he saw how strong the christain faith was killing the customs of the quraysh tribe,he brought up a single allah by discarding 359idols in the kaaba and leaving one named allah.
Re: The Story Of Moses: Bible And Quran' Be The Judge by Abuzola(m): 1:04pm On Jul 13, 2009
I can see your ignorance, so you never comprehend my post, you are already strayed away
Re: The Story Of Moses: Bible And Quran' Be The Judge by ladygaga(f): 1:19pm On Jul 13, 2009
this guy is quite sick plus he doesnt understand english.
@abu, woteva, muct u throw tantrums, dnt u ab a job embarassed i am embarrassed 4u,
Re: The Story Of Moses: Bible And Quran' Be The Judge by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jul 13, 2009
Abuzola:

Mr man you need glasses, didn't you say 'he came to fullfil about his coming which is written ?"

he came to fulfil what was written about him in these books is not the same thing as 'he came to fullfil about his coming which is written?"
Re: The Story Of Moses: Bible And Quran' Be The Judge by Nezan(m): 1:48pm On Jul 13, 2009
ladygaga:

@abu, woteva, muct u throw tantrums, dnt u ab a job embarassed i am embarrassed 4u,

No mind d boy abeg
Re: The Story Of Moses: Bible And Quran' Be The Judge by sleek29(m): 3:34pm On Jul 13, 2009
Jesus the Christ (In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God and the Word was God. (John 1:1, In Him(the word) was life and the life was the light of men(God's word gives wisdom,wisdom greater than the human mind, spiritual wisdom(phronesis).
if you read on you'll see that Jesus is that light(And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us and we beheld His glory 1:14,(the Word came in person not in revelations,books), the law was given through moses, but grace came through Jesus Christ.

Being a Christian means being like Christ, who is Christ (the Word of God in flesh, God's word is His mind,spirit), how do one become like that, simply fill yourself up with God's word, then you get to be filled with God's spirit, then you get to be like Christ (a partaker of His glory), you join the gathering of the saints, for whom He foreknew, He also predestinated to be conformed to the image of His Son,that He might be the firstborn among many brethen (the church) romans 8:29.
IF YOU DON'T KNOW THE WORD(JESUS) WHICH IS THE LIGHT OF MEN THEN YOU'RE IN DARKNESS, TURN ON THE LIGHT TODAY ABUZOLA
Re: The Story Of Moses: Bible And Quran' Be The Judge by Abuzola(m): 5:58pm On Jul 13, 2009
Lets see who needs to go back to school

ladygaga:

LMAO
Re: The Story Of Moses: Bible And Quran' Be The Judge by Abuzola(m): 6:03pm On Jul 13, 2009
@sleek

Quran 7:27
O children of Adam, let not satan deceive you as he got your parents Adam and Eve out of paradise. Stripping them of their raiments to show them their private parts. Verily satan and his soldiers (from among the jinn) see you from where you cannot see them. Verily, We made the devils helpers of the disbelievers'

'Do they not consider the Quran carefully ? Had it been from other than God, they would surely have found therein many descrepancy'
Quran 4:82
Re: The Story Of Moses: Bible And Quran' Be The Judge by babs787(m): 7:22pm On Jul 13, 2009
@ahonohai

he came to fulfil what was written about him in these books

Good day sir. Please pardon my inquisitiveness. I be JJC and would like you to throw more light on how he fulfilled what was written in those books claimed by you.

Also I would appreciate if you could also tell me what was written about him in those books.

Thank and God bless sir.

@Nezan

The koran is just a plagiarization of Biblical accounts, Arabian fairy tales (the three daughters of allah) and rationalizations of the prosmiscous life of mohammed, nothing more.

Sir, do you care to create a thread for the above? We look at how the Quran plagiarized the bible, three daughters stuff and the life of the Holy Prophet.

Be my guest sir.
Re: The Story Of Moses: Bible And Quran' Be The Judge by javalove(m): 7:50pm On Jul 13, 2009
@babs

salam alykun oooo eku ojo meta
Re: The Story Of Moses: Bible And Quran' Be The Judge by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jul 13, 2009
babs787:

@ahonohai

Good day sir. Please pardon my inquisitiveness. I be JJC and would like you to throw more light on how he fulfilled what was written in those books claimed by you.

Also I would appreciate if you could also tell me what was written about him in those books.

Thank and God bless sir.

Thanks for the questions. I shall respond accordingly
Re: The Story Of Moses: Bible And Quran' Be The Judge by Abuzola(m): 11:34pm On Jul 13, 2009
Where are you ahonohai
Re: The Story Of Moses: Bible And Quran' Be The Judge by folami86: 4:29am On Jul 14, 2009
Interesting topic, I'll be back
Re: The Story Of Moses: Bible And Quran' Be The Judge by Nobody: 7:43am On Jul 14, 2009
Abuzola:

Where are you ahonohai

I was in bed. . .Now I'm awake!!! grin
Re: The Story Of Moses: Bible And Quran' Be The Judge by sleek29(m): 8:29am On Jul 14, 2009
@ abuzola quran 65:4, discrepancy no 1, Such of your women as have passed the age of monthly courses, for them the prescribed period, if ye have any doubts, is three months, and for those who have no courses (it is the same): for those who carry (life within their wombs), their period is until they deliver their burdens: and for those who fear Allah, He will make their path easy. after marrying a 9yr old another verse came to justify his actions and i thought you said a 9yr old was matured at the time but explain what the highlighted line means as there are 2 categories of women without courses (menses),children and pregnant women, and the chapter is about divorce.

2 quran 18:86, the sun entering murky waters shows that the earth is flat,: Until, when he reached the setting of the sun, he found it set in a spring of murky water: Near it he found a People: We said: "O Zul-qarnain! (thou hast authority,) either to punish them, or to treat them with kindness."

here's the bible, Isaiah 40:22 (King James Version) 22I[b]t is he that sitteth upon the circle of the earth[/b], and the inhabitants thereof are as grasshoppers; that stretcheth out the heavens as a curtain, and spreadeth them out as a tent to dwell in:

3.How many angels were talking to Mary? When the Qur'an speaks about the annunciation of the birth of Jesus to the virgin Mary, Sura 3:42,45 speaks about (several) angels while it is only one in Sura 19:17-21.

is it several, Behold! the angels said: "O Mary! Allah giveth thee glad tidings of a Word from Him: his name will be Christ Jesus, the son of Mary, held in honour in this world and the Hereafter and of (the company of) those nearest to Allah; or one She placed a screen (to screen herself) from them; then We sent her[b] our angel, and he appeared before her as a man in all respects[/b].

4 Sura 14:37, says Abraham lived in the valley of Mecca. The Bible says he lived in Hebron, Israel. (Genesis 13:18, 23:2, 35:27)

5 Suras 21:51-71; 37:97,98, says that Abraham was thrown into a fire [by Nimrod]. Nimrod and Abraham did not live at the same time. Muhammad was always mixing people together in the Qur'an who did not live at the same time. The Bible tells us Nimrod lived many centuries before Abraham

6 Suras 21:51-71; 37:97,98, says that Abraham was thrown into a fire [by Nimrod]. Nimrod and Abraham did not live at the same time. Muhammad was always mixing people together in the Qur'an who did not live at the same time. The Bible tells us Nimrod lived many centuries before Abraham

7 Sura 28:8-9, says is was Pharaoh's wife who adopted Moses. The Bible says it was Pharaoh's daughter.

Sura 9:10, incorrectly says Zacharias could not speak for only three days.

Sura 20:87, 95, says the Jews made the golden calf in the wilderness at the suggestion of Samaritans. There were no Samaritans at that time.

8 The Qur'an also incorrectly says Abrah's army was defeated by birds dropping stones on them. History says Abrah's army withdrew after smallpox broke out. It says; the Kabah was build by Adam and rebuilt by Abraham. It was built by pagans to worship a black rock that fell out of the sky. Abraham never lived in Mecca.
read more here http://www.islamlies.com/
Re: The Story Of Moses: Bible And Quran' Be The Judge by Abuzola(m): 9:01am On Jul 14, 2009
@sleek, why are you going off topic, is it because of your bible foul.

Do you have problem with English expression ? How does the number one question have to do with Aisha, second question: You are too blind to observe that the verse never state the earth to be flat but your bible says so, thank God for the vatican who quickly modify it, hahaha what a bible
Re: The Story Of Moses: Bible And Quran' Be The Judge by sleek29(m): 9:15am On Jul 14, 2009
Abuzola:

@sleek, why are you going off topic, is it because of your bible foul.

Do you have problem with English expression ? How does the number one question have to do with Aisha, second question: You are too blind to observe that the verse never state the earth to be flat but your bible says so, thank God for the vatican who quickly modify it, hahaha what a bible

i think you are the one with the problem, aisha falls under that category or cant you read. mohammed does something wrong and uses a verse to back it up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pastor Lazarus Muoka Storms Osun State For A 1day Heavenly Encounter. / 12 Reasons You Need To Give Your Life To Christ Today! / RIP - Apostle G.d. Numbere ( Founder Greater Evangelism World Crusade)q

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.