Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,563 members, 7,820,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

Oliseh Resigns As Super Eagles Coach! - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Oliseh Resigns As Super Eagles Coach! (47738 Views)

Gernot Rohr Wants To Continue As Super Eagles Coach / Sunday Oliseh Resigns As Fortuna Sittard's Chief Coach / Nigerians React To Sunday Oliseh Resigning As Super Eagles Coach. See Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oliseh Resigns As Super Eagles Coach! by Aminat508(f): 10:29am On Feb 26, 2016
Re: Oliseh Resigns As Super Eagles Coach! by Buking1: 10:32am On Feb 26, 2016
The bible said when you deny me in the public I will deny you before my father grin
That's what happened, he disown his ancestors immediately he took the office of coach when he publicly disowned himself from been an igbo man
That igbo spirit that make every igbo man to succeed where others fail also disown him.. now at his 1st impression that suppose to boost him.. so much arrogant tongue undecided
Re: Oliseh Resigns As Super Eagles Coach! by TheSuperNerd(m): 10:36am On Feb 26, 2016
As usual you'll be back. What else should I expect from a Guy with dysfunctional understanding.

Calling the NFF an entropy-inspired Disorganised (dis)organisation means what huh?? Mister Zero IQ, answer me??

Does that sound like praise for the NFF?? Or maybe I used that term to show how great they are right??

If you wanna take on an issue, you have to look at the whole view. Making Oliseh a hero for resigning shows how stupid your likes are.

Where were you when Siasia and keshi faced far worse and still succeeded??
Do you think I'm happy with the way things are done in the glass house or in Nigeria as a whole??

My point is simple... You faced this mayhem from the NFF for close to 8 months now. Why leave now with an assignment so close at hand (the march Afcon qualifiers) ??
Was 4-5 months not enough to tell you to leave?? Why now??

Were Siasia or keshi fools for enduring NFF's continuous and generational madness?? If they dwelt on excuses like Oliseh, they wouldn't have won anything. They hung on for the good of Nigerian football, the happiness of Nigerians and most of all, they really wanted to succeed. It's not enough to say, "I wanna succeed". You have to show it even when odds are stacked against you.

Siasia, just last december, won Nigeria the U-23 Afcon against all odds. His mom was kidnapped prior to the tournament and his team lacked a lot of resources. He was even owed salaries. THE NFF IS SUCH A GOOD-FOR-NOTHING BODY I TELL YOU. But he did what every man that wants to make a statement will do. He battled on and overcame all odds.

If Siasia leaves today. He leaves with heads held high. He's made a statement. BUT WHAT STATEMENT HAS OLISEH MADE??

The NFF have to do things right but are always in a disorganised state. It's like a virus with them.

NOW I HAVE TO ASK: What is wrong with your brain?? Do you even have one?? Can't you just humbly and quietly read through a write-up before taking up arms??

Don't you ever make the mistake of misinterpreting someone again. Gosh!!!! What a bummer!

princfred:
Unfortunately you are the one with stupid Nigeria thought pattern. Always Blane the oppressed and accept rubbish as normal then throw insults to justify your lack of 2nd order logic. Sane countries don't threat their coaches and staff like that hence they are developed unlike your country which will remain in the mud for same logic like you have.
Re: Oliseh Resigns As Super Eagles Coach! by isan(m): 10:36am On Feb 26, 2016
The only thing oliseh can do well is to critisize keshi now the fool can't stand the heat
Re: Oliseh Resigns As Super Eagles Coach! by edi287: 10:38am On Feb 26, 2016
TheSuperNerd:
There's a saying that goes, "easier said than done"

Oliseh is a big-talker. [/b]No doubts he's a good soccer pundit and knows a lot about football tactics BUT HE'S SUCH A POOR MANAGER AND COACH.[b]

He was Keshi's biggest critic yet he hates criticisms.

Truth is even the NFF needs "re-branding".

Meanwhile, you look so much like a lady I know who attends/attended Unizik Medical school/college, College of health sciences. Could this be you? I wish I could recall your name right now.

Agreed. It's very disappointing because if he humbled himself, he'd be a superb coach. I expected alot better from him.

Then again, I guess he expected/wanted things to be done in a professional way and hoped that NFF had changed from his time as a player. He should've clearly known better.

1 Like

Re: Oliseh Resigns As Super Eagles Coach! by Chinom(m): 10:40am On Feb 26, 2016
Oliseh was a complete disappointment. All talk and no action. An armchair critic. Good Riddance.
Re: Oliseh Resigns As Super Eagles Coach! by princfred(m): 10:42am On Feb 26, 2016
Stupidity and mismanagement must never be tolerated . Development comes when people think like that but your cretin muddy brain cant understand that. What Keshi and siasia did never brought positive change to NFF but what Oliseh has done cab and will when repeated enough by like minds that's how bulshit is stopped and real management is established but i guess you are too maddened by the Nigeria suffer head dope, Suffer, smile and don't complain, accept bulsh*t as normal mentality.
Re: Oliseh Resigns As Super Eagles Coach! by engrjacuzzi: 10:43am On Feb 26, 2016
which super eagles captain remain where never coach our wingless eagles?? won't be blue if our so called NFF go after JJ okocha, kanu nwankwo or Mikel obi.
Re: Oliseh Resigns As Super Eagles Coach! by princfred(m): 10:44am On Feb 26, 2016
[quote author=TheSuperNerd post=43266322] As usual you'll be back. What else should I expect from a Guy with dysfunctional understanding.

Calling the NFF an entropy-inspired Disorganised (dis)organisation means what huh?? Mister Zero IQ, answer me??

Does that sound like praise for the NFF?? Or maybe I used that term to show how great they are right??

If you wanna take on an issue, you have to look at the whole view. Making Oliseh a hero for resigning shows how stupid your likes are.

Where were you when Siasia and keshi faced far worse and still succeeded??
Do you think I'm happy with the way things are done in the glass house or in Nigeria as a whole??

My point is simple... You faced this mayhem from the NFF for close to 8 months now. Why leave now with an assignment so close at hand (the march Afcon qualifiers) ??
Was 4-5 months not enough to tell you to leave?? Why now??

Were Siasia or keshi fools for enduring NFF's continuous and generational madness?? If they dwelt on excuses like Oliseh, they wouldn't have won anything. They hung on for the good of Nigerian football, the happiness of Nigerians and most of all, they really wanted to succeed. It's not enough to say, "I wanna succeed". You have to show it even when odds are stacked against you.

Siasia, just last december, won Nigeria the U-23 Afcon against all odds. His mom was kidnapped prior to the tournament and his team lacked a lot of resources. He was even owed salaries. THE NFF IS SUCH A GOOD-FOR-NOTHING BODY I TELL YOU. But he did what every man that wants to make a statement will do. He battled on and overcame all odds.

If Siasia leaves today. He leaves with heads held high. He's made a statement. BUT WHAT STATEMENT HAS OLISEH MADE??

The NFF have to do things right but are always in a disorganised state. It's like a virus with them.

NOW I HAVE TO ASK: What is wrong with your brain?? Do you even have one?? Can't you just humbly and quietly read through a write-up before taking up arms??

Don't you ever make the mistake of misinterpreting someone again. Gosh!!!! What a bummer!

[/quoteStupidity and mismanagement must never be tolerated . Development comes when people think like that but your cretin muddy brain cant understand that. What Keshi and siasia did never brought positive change to NFF but what Oliseh has done can and will when repeated enough by like minds that's how bulshit is stopped and real management is established but i guess you are too maddened by the Nigeria suffer head dope, Suffer, smile and don't complain, accept bulsh*t as normal mentality. Must we always strife against all odds even why not work towards having the odds in our favour. Where does this suffer head mentality and never raise a finger against evil and oppress any one who does stem from and where has it taken us as a people to.
Re: Oliseh Resigns As Super Eagles Coach! by Nobody: 10:45am On Feb 26, 2016
[quote author=ijinlove20 post=43258711]9ja with the habit of changing coaches every minute...that's why the team never makes progress. No Be Sack, He Resign
Re: Oliseh Resigns As Super Eagles Coach! by chubhiee: 10:45am On Feb 26, 2016
captplanet, E don shele!
Re: Oliseh Resigns As Super Eagles Coach! by princfred(m): 10:47am On Feb 26, 2016
edi287:

Agreed. It's very disappointing because if he humbled himself, he'd be a superb coach. I expected alot better from him.

Then again, I guess he expected/wanted things to be done in a professional way and hoped that NFF had changed from his time as a player. He should've clearly known better.
Nothing has to do with humility here but everything with stupidity, mismanagement and corruption in the NFF and only such couragoues smart action like that of Oliseh will tell stop the NFF. Three resignations like this will stop the NFF from messing with coaches.
Re: Oliseh Resigns As Super Eagles Coach! by wayodude(m): 10:53am On Feb 26, 2016
As far as coaching is concerned Oliseh is/was a charlatan with training badges. The best thing he has done since being appointed is resigning and that shows for all his inadequacies he is far from stupid.

Goodbye, I say.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oliseh Resigns As Super Eagles Coach! by laperson: 11:06am On Feb 26, 2016
JaaizTech:
I totally concur. NFF wants coaches to perform under such unprofessional circumstances. Oleiseh does not have accept such poor working conditions. Any seasoned professional will resign and walk away. Until they get several of this type of treatment, NFF will not sit up.

I totally agree too
Re: Oliseh Resigns As Super Eagles Coach! by TheSuperNerd(m): 11:16am On Feb 26, 2016
You still don't get it do you?? Hailing Oliseh's resignation but obviously hated on Keshi when he tried to achieve despite the odds and the classlessness of the NFF. And did Keshi achieve?? Oh yes, he did. But most of you didn't consider he FACED FAR WORSE THAN OLISEH yet you all wanted him out.

Your views on Oliseh oozes off "Double standards". When Keshi faced same and worse, obviously these weren't your views. But now in Oliseh's case, he's right to "RUN AWAY" (like a big coward) to get back at the Classless NFF's disorganization.

FYI, Oliseh's resignation will, unfortunately, change nothing about that stupid body called the NFF.

Oliseh's resignation is cowardly.... #fact.

On one hand, he may be fighting the NFF's ineptitude and unprofessionalism with this action but it will change nothing. On the other hand, Oliseh is trying to save face and he's a coward for that.
Did he take this into consideration when Keshi was Super Eagles coach?? He was always on Keshi's case... Criticising him day-in, day-out on super sports tv channel.

Siasia also complained to the media bitterly about this same NFF before he went on to conquer Africa in Senegal @ the Caf u-23 Afcon.

Siasia hated the unprofessionalism and could not keep it to himself any longer. But he stayed true to his mission. And today accolades and cash gifts are pouring his way.

Listen, it's all about attitude mister. If you think I stand for the Nigerian's suffer-and-die-without-pay attitude, then think again.

Oliseh knew Nigeria have never had an organised NFF for even a single tenure. He knew some of what the likes of Keshi, Amodu, Siasia and others faced on the Super Eagles job may surface again. YET HE ALWAYS CRITICISED KESHI DESPITE THE FACT THAT HE(KESHI) FACED FAR WORSE.

So why didn't he leave at the first signs of unprofessionalism which were displayed few months ago. Why now?? Why so close to a crucial qualifier next month??

There's a saying, "If you're willing to tolerate something and then later on start complaining about what you were initially willing to tolerate, then you're a fool....."

Oliseh is trying to make himself a hero but he won't fool me..... Maybe he has fooled you but not me.

Oliseh's resignation is a subtle act of cowardice.

As for the NFF, they are the worst body in the land. When a so-called organization has "disorganization" or "advanced entropy" as its virus or canker worm. Then you'll know why I say Oliseh's resignation will do nothing to change the NFF. At least not now...... Maybe even not ever.

P.S: I kick against the chaotic averageness, mediocre mentality and disorganozation oozing all over Nigeria and the African continent as a whole but I will not stand with anyone who uses that as an excuse not to go on and succeed no matter the odds.

Mozart, Beethoven, Ben Carson, Einstein, Echeruo, Cosmas maduka, Wale shobajo, elizabeth blackwell and many more are examples of persons who didn't allow unfair terms and conditions hinder them from becoming legends and success stories.

If you still don't get it after this..... Pls, don't quote me again. Thank you. #smiles

[quote author=princfred post=43266531][/quote]
Re: Oliseh Resigns As Super Eagles Coach! by edi287: 11:28am On Feb 26, 2016
princfred:
Nothing has to do with humility here but everything with stupidity, mismanagement and corruption in the NFF and only such couragoues smart action like that of Oliseh will tell stop the NFF. Three resignations like this will stop the NFF from messing with coaches.
Oh don't get me wrong, I think NFF is the worst football association in the world. What I mean is the way he reacted to criticism...expected much better from him.
I can understand why he has been so frustrated, he shouldn't have taken the job if he was not prepared to deal with the politics involved.

1 Like

Re: Oliseh Resigns As Super Eagles Coach! by ATERI(m): 11:34am On Feb 26, 2016
AfroKnight:
NFF has never honored the terms of any contract to a Nigerian coach. If it were one white guy now, they would have offered to pay him heavily without owing a dime.

Oliseh, that's Naija for you. Contract means nothing to our NFF.

May the God that has blessed you continue to do so
Majority of our people have lived in the bush called Nigeria all their lives, so they have come to believe that everyone would drop to their primitive standards. Breaking News: Oliseh is a decent human being who believes that he should not engage in bribery and corruption in order to coach a nation of cows who have convinced themselves that they are human beings. When proper human beings write down a contract, it`s seen as sancrosant, and both parties have to comply with whatever is written in it. Somehow NFF chairman and his fellow Nigerians believe that all our former internationals, former internationals that have worked where real human beings lead, should drop to their pathetic levels and be working without pay.
It`s this same chairman that was proud to owe Keshi many months of unpaid salaries, forcing Keshi to compromise himself.
Oliseh has just told NFF and clueless Nigerians that class and crass are two different things

And to the guy that said Oliseh shouldn`t have resigned on twitter, nice to know that you expect him to do things properly....like your NFF
Re: Oliseh Resigns As Super Eagles Coach! by IkpuMmadu: 11:50am On Feb 26, 2016
Buking1:
The bible said when you deny me in the public I will deny you before my father grin
That's what happened, he disown his ancestors immediately he took the office of coach when he publicly disowned himself from been an igbo man
That igbo spirit that make every igbo man to succeed where others fail also disown him.. now at his 1st impression that suppose to boost him.. so much arrogant tongue undecided

Oliseh is an idiot
Re: Oliseh Resigns As Super Eagles Coach! by CaptPlanet(m): 12:01pm On Feb 26, 2016
chubhiee:
captplanet, E don shele!

See abundance of talents that are wasting here, I mean we can comfortably field 4 solid 11 man teams with bench sef. Look at our u17-U21---bundles of talents, the dominat on the world stage. Unfortunately, everything goes down the drain as the mature, besides Mikel, Ihenacho and maybe Musa, currently, who don grad from our youth team come make am big?

Lol! Naija football is a joke...keshi's treatment sums everything up.

Oliseh himself was a walking time bomb...if they like make the hire Jose, na so so look I go dey look them.
Re: Oliseh Resigns As Super Eagles Coach! by Organs(m): 12:01pm On Feb 26, 2016
homesteady:
Well a part of me is very happy! He was a terrible Choice for the job and I never really liked him!

But we are back to square 1 again!

We have issues with always pulling people down for one reason or the other, How was he a terrible choice The problem is we do not give people chance to even perform we just pull people down. its unfortunate.
Re: Oliseh Resigns As Super Eagles Coach! by kiddkash(m): 12:24pm On Feb 26, 2016
good. he thinks being a pundit and coaching are the same thing
Re: Oliseh Resigns As Super Eagles Coach! by Pavarotti: 1:39pm On Feb 26, 2016
Breaking Siasia Accepts to coach Eagles for Egypt tie !

http://www.soccerassembly.com/popularside/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=13&p=20#p20
Re: Oliseh Resigns As Super Eagles Coach! by ancestor55(m): 1:45pm On Feb 26, 2016
he shud just get matured dats all.
Re: Oliseh Resigns As Super Eagles Coach! by tickles2luv2016(m): 2:27pm On Feb 26, 2016
princfred:
Yeah employ him and don't pay so he works like a slave while we accuse whites of enslaving us.

What am saying in essence is that we all know the nigerian factor which oliseh and other nigerian coaches are signatories to .amuneke and siasia were able to bring laurels to this great nation even under extreme conditions such as not getting paid so oliseh should not come with the excuse of unpaid allowances as the reason for his team's failure.although no one is supporting the NFF for owing players and coaches.
Re: Oliseh Resigns As Super Eagles Coach! by MPSA(m): 2:46pm On Feb 26, 2016
I can't use my money to buy food for national team players as coach/ tv presenter grin , I can resign immediately grin grin
Re: Oliseh Resigns As Super Eagles Coach! by chubhiee: 3:18pm On Feb 26, 2016
CaptPlanet:

See abundance of talents that are wasting here, I mean we can comfortably field 4 solid 11 man teams with bench sef. Look at our u17-U21---bundles of talents, the dominat on the world stage. Unfortunately, everything goes down the drain as the mature, besides Mikel, Ihenacho and maybe Musa, currently, who don grad from our youth team come make am big?

Lol! Naija football is a joke...keshi's treatment sums everything up.

Oliseh himself was a walking time bomb...if they like make the hire Jose, na so so look I go dey look them.
LOL. Na LVG is most suitable for naija not my Jose.
Re: Oliseh Resigns As Super Eagles Coach! by pupsyd: 3:36pm On Feb 26, 2016
2.53 Odds For Sale
Payment After Winning!
Call me now to get the booking-code
or join our WHATSAPP GROUP +23480 9665 3323

First Match Starts By 5:30pm

Hurry Up Now!!!

Courtesy: www15soccerpicks.com
Re: Oliseh Resigns As Super Eagles Coach! by AOB1963: 3:37pm On Feb 26, 2016
#BRINGBACKKESHI
Re: Oliseh Resigns As Super Eagles Coach! by CaptPlanet(m): 4:40pm On Feb 26, 2016
chubhiee:

LOL. Na LVG is most suitable for naija not my Jose.

Lol! Which LVG? Aneg, instead make them get Pellegrini or RDM
Re: Oliseh Resigns As Super Eagles Coach! by chubhiee: 4:53pm On Feb 26, 2016
CaptPlanet:

Lol! Which LVG? Aneg, instead make them get Pellegrini or RDM
Amodu ti take over eagles job!
Re: Oliseh Resigns As Super Eagles Coach! by CaptPlanet(m): 5:12pm On Feb 26, 2016
chubhiee:

Amodu ti take over eagles job!

Recycling....how we wan take go forward? Playing politics with everything. What happened to younger coaches?

Why do I even bother? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

10 Football Players With The Most Trophies / Eni Aluko Becomes First Black Female Football Club Owner In Italy (Photos) / Efe Ajagba Knocks Nigel Paul Out In Round One in 23 Seconds At RIO Olympics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.