Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,243 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

Pastor Impregnates Two Sisters In Lagos (pictured) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Impregnates Two Sisters In Lagos (pictured) (30360 Views)

Pastor Impregnates 2 Sisters In Delta After ‘Fake Deliverance’ / Pastor Impregnates Two Sisters In Cameroon (photo) / Pastor Impregnates Choir Member In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Impregnates Two Sisters In Lagos (pictured) by stephano100(m): 12:47pm On Feb 26, 2016
martineverest:
This Reminded me of a pastor we helped 3yrs ago, after he realized that his child Is not his... We accommodated him for almost a year. Not knowing he had ulterior motives.. But good plans failed. Since then, my respect for most pastors changed
pls I don't understand, realized his child isn't is??.....but good plans failed??...explain beta.
Re: Pastor Impregnates Two Sisters In Lagos (pictured) by sabdaz: 12:51pm On Feb 26, 2016
There is no day that a topic about a pastor messing up won't make the front page. And this is just nairaland. What about other blogs and co. Nonetheless, some will still come here and type "I hate Islam". We have said it, times without number, terrorism is Anti Islam. Very minute percentage of Muslims are the ones you look at to judge other Muslims.

The airlines we patronize most in this country are owned by Muslims (emirates, etihad, Qatar airlines). Those saying they hate Islam if they aren't hypocrites should stop boarding these airlines, should never visits UAE, Malaysia, Qatar. They shouldn't watch Manchester city, Barcelona, Real Madrid, LA galaxy, Arsenal, PSG, Bayern Munich play coz all these clubs are either sponsored or owned by Muslims (Arabians).

LG electronics major distributor in Nigeria is Ahmad Fouani and he's a Muslim, quit using LG. Dangote and BUA managing directors are Muslims, please make sure your hatred allows you not to eat their Sugar, Salt, Pastas, Noodles or make use of their cements.

It's even headache for some people when they read or hear that people convert to Islam. Have u ever read any sane Muslim condemning other religions. But, in churches nowadays, it's a special project.

Now look at how your so called men of God are humiliating you. From staged miracles to meddling into politics to predicting what will happen in future to impregnating church members, to killing and to to robberies

I love Islam, I respect other peoples faiths (even though it's by the virtue of our births) and I hate any form of violence which includes terrorism.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Impregnates Two Sisters In Lagos (pictured) by Nobody: 12:53pm On Feb 26, 2016
Name checkers..........over to you guys
Re: Pastor Impregnates Two Sisters In Lagos (pictured) by Phonon: 12:59pm On Feb 26, 2016
Man of dog angry angry
Re: Pastor Impregnates Two Sisters In Lagos (pictured) by roseline083(f): 1:00pm On Feb 26, 2016
TrajansKong:
Beware! Do not speak ill of a Man of God.
Psalm 105:15 Touch not mine anointed, and do my prophets no harm.

who anointed him? don't u know that some acclaimed my of God was anointed by devil.
Re: Pastor Impregnates Two Sisters In Lagos (pictured) by Phonon: 1:00pm On Feb 26, 2016
You are using Nairaland. Seun is what religion again?

sabdaz:
There is no day that a topic about a pastor messing up won't make the front page. And this is just nairaland. What about other blogs and co. Nonetheless, some will still come here and type "I hate Islam". We have said it, times without number, terrorism is Anti Islam. Very minute percentage of Muslims are the ones you look at to judge other Muslims.

The airlines we patronize most in this country are owned by Muslims (emirates, etihad, Qatar airlines). Those saying they hate Islam if they aren't hypocrites should stop boarding these airlines, should never visits UAE, Malaysia, Qatar. They shouldn't watch Manchester city, Barcelona, Real Madrid, LA galaxy, Arsenal, PSG, Bayern Munich play coz all these clubs are either sponsored or owned by Muslims (Arabians).

LG electronics major distributor in Nigeria is Ahmad Fouani and he's a Muslim, quit using LG. Dangote and BUA managing directors are Muslims, please make sure your hatred allows you not to eat their Sugar, Salt, Pastas, Noodles or make use of their cements.

It's even headache for some people when they read or hear that people convert to Islam. Have u ever read any sane Muslim condemning other religions. But, in churches nowadays, it's a special project.

Now look at how your so called men of God are humiliating you. From staged miracles to meddling into politics to predicting what will happen in future to impregnating church members, to killing and to to robberies

I love Islam, I respect other peoples faiths (even though it's by the virtue of our births) and I hate any form of violence which includes terrorism.
Re: Pastor Impregnates Two Sisters In Lagos (pictured) by hiddy88(f): 1:03pm On Feb 26, 2016
At last he has been caught, I know dis so called pastor very well, his church is not far from my ouxe.
Anytime there are aving their so called convention or his birthday come and see how they will slaughter cow, as if won bo orisha, and anytime they were praying they call his name, instead of in jesus name, his member worship him.
Re: Pastor Impregnates Two Sisters In Lagos (pictured) by faruz: 1:05pm On Feb 26, 2016
Kaylexzy:

Bros, hope all is well? undecided

Who anointed dis fool? undecided

Abi u no read d story ni?
shey u fink sey na everybody Wey dey nairaland get sense Ni............
Re: Pastor Impregnates Two Sisters In Lagos (pictured) by geniune(m): 1:09pm On Feb 26, 2016
TrajansKong:

you insane/are you saying he did well.Bleep that psalm/he will be deal with you
Re: Pastor Impregnates Two Sisters In Lagos (pictured) by dorox(m): 1:12pm On Feb 26, 2016
sabdaz:

The fact that negative report about islam is strictly forbidden from making Nairaland front page by the mods does not mean that it doesn't happen all the time. Islam is the only religion whose adherents are willing to kill someone who disagrees with their claim that islam is a peaceful religion.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Impregnates Two Sisters In Lagos (pictured) by oldschooljam(f): 1:23pm On Feb 26, 2016
TrajansKong:

The day u stop reading the Bible like a newspaper u will seize from typing this
Re: Pastor Impregnates Two Sisters In Lagos (pictured) by JacobsAdewale: 1:35pm On Feb 26, 2016
Very shameful that a "pastor" could be associated with such a crime. May the Lord help us all.
Re: Pastor Impregnates Two Sisters In Lagos (pictured) by omegatwelve: 1:42pm On Feb 26, 2016
These days i don't just take only the message i also examin the messager. He didn't just bite the hand that fed him he also committed sacrilage.
Re: Pastor Impregnates Two Sisters In Lagos (pictured) by DrSuleiman100: 1:51pm On Feb 26, 2016
embarassedIt's a shameful thing. It's a shameful thing. It's a shameful thing.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Impregnates Two Sisters In Lagos (pictured) by PussyKrook: 1:55pm On Feb 26, 2016
...and we just read from the front page that the supreme court upheld the death of one Rev. King. Time is ticking for all these fake azz, thieving, manipulative men of 'god'
Re: Pastor Impregnates Two Sisters In Lagos (pictured) by Nobody: 2:04pm On Feb 26, 2016
Randy goat! He's lucky i'm not one of those brothers!...but why are nigerians so gullible?
Re: Pastor Impregnates Two Sisters In Lagos (pictured) by sirrinky: 2:15pm On Feb 26, 2016
TrajansKong:

I normally don't insult people,but unless you're being sarcastic by that statement you just posted,may thunder fire ur brain to pieces for posting that utter nonsense.Who annointed that beast,maniac and fraudster huh? That's how stupid people like you go on following so called men of God to ur early graves.I pity you

1 Like

Re: Pastor Impregnates Two Sisters In Lagos (pictured) by Agli(m): 2:35pm On Feb 26, 2016
TrajansKong:
Bro, this man is not and I repeat not a man of God. He is someone I know very well and I am not surprised by this act. He is still going to engage in this act because he will never change.
Re: Pastor Impregnates Two Sisters In Lagos (pictured) by ekaudeme: 2:54pm On Feb 26, 2016
Imagine that. hissssss*** cry cry cry
Re: Pastor Impregnates Two Sisters In Lagos (pictured) by Kaylexzy(m): 3:01pm On Feb 26, 2016
faruz:
shey u fink sey na everybody Wey dey nairaland get sense Ni............

Lol... Me sef taya o grin

Crazy folks everywhere grin

1 Like

Re: Pastor Impregnates Two Sisters In Lagos (pictured) by Famoraae(m): 3:04pm On Feb 26, 2016
The name of the church sef is something else
Re: Pastor Impregnates Two Sisters In Lagos (pictured) by khalids: 3:49pm On Feb 26, 2016
For all those who keep bringing this qoute up, when a so called man of God is been discussed

TrajansKong:

Have you confirmed that the said person is a man of God

2 Corinthians 11:13-15
For such men are false apostles, deceitful workmen, disguising themselves as apostles of Christ. And no wonder, for even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light. So it is no surprise if his servants, also, disguise themselves as servants of righteousness. Their end will correspond to their deeds.

Matthew 7:16-20

You will recognize them by their fruits. Are grapes gathered from thorn bushes, or figs from thistles? So, every healthy tree bears good fruit, but the diseased tree bears bad fruit. A healthy tree cannot bear bad fruit, nor can a diseased tree bear good fruit. Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire.

And this mans fruits are impregnating two sisters (fornication & Abomination), Attempting to sell their fathers property (covertness, stealing , lying)

This one no be man of God.
Re: Pastor Impregnates Two Sisters In Lagos (pictured) by ijustdey: 8:25pm On Feb 26, 2016
Akkord4gov:
See their Pastors undecided

where hin dey?
Re: Pastor Impregnates Two Sisters In Lagos (pictured) by Abumadea: 8:27pm On Feb 26, 2016
TrajansKong:
Psalm 105:15 Touch not mine anointed,
and do my prophets no harm.
Are u for real? I guess u are joking.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Impregnates Two Sisters In Lagos (pictured) by TrajansKong: 9:28pm On Feb 26, 2016
Abumadea:

Are u for real? I guess u are joking.
Correct.

What fascinates me is the barrage of condemnation my comments rightly provoked. Had I spoken this of Adeboye, Oyedepo or TB Joshua, I would have drawn a host of curses.

Our people truly worship earthy power. We just might be doomed fer real...
Re: Pastor Impregnates Two Sisters In Lagos (pictured) by FuckTheMod: 10:37pm On Feb 26, 2016
TrajansKong:
Sick goats everywhere... sad
Re: Pastor Impregnates Two Sisters In Lagos (pictured) by Abumadea: 10:56pm On Feb 26, 2016
TrajansKong:

Correct.

What fascinates me is the barrage of condemnation my comments rightly provoked. Had I spoken this of Adeboye, Oyedepo or TB Joshua, I would have drawn a host of curses.

Our people truly worship earthy power. We just might be doomed fer real...

I knew u were trying to pull some legs.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Impregnates Two Sisters In Lagos (pictured) by stroller2: 9:57pm On Aug 15, 2016
May be he was trying to deliver them.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Father Mbaka Escapes Assassination, Shot At By Gunmen - Adoration Ministry / God Used A Witch To Save My Life — Pastor Enoch Adeboye / Bishop Mike Okonkwo Acquires Private Jet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.