Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,339 members, 7,864,618 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:49 PM

Why I Mix Yoruba Language Into My Songs By Tiwa Savage...you Go Laugh Tire - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why I Mix Yoruba Language Into My Songs By Tiwa Savage...you Go Laugh Tire (712 Views)

Tiwa Savage You Are A Disgrace To Womanhood, Mr Rational Reacts To Dating Rumour / "5 Things That Prove Davido Bought His Songs" - By Ipubliciseafrica.com / 'Na Music I Go Do, If E Dey Pain Una Make Una Close Ear To My Songs' - Efe Ejeba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why I Mix Yoruba Language Into My Songs By Tiwa Savage...you Go Laugh Tire by emmanuel1989: 7:58am On Feb 26, 2016
Mavin records first lady, Tiwa Savage, has been speaking to BBC Africa’s Bola Mosuro, about her new album R.E.D and explaining the challenges she went through to get the songs ready.

While responding to questions about her infusion of local dialect into her music, she explained that she can be a good singer but for her to connect with her
- See more at: http://www.mcebisco.com/2016/02/why-i-mix-yoruba-language-into-my-songs.html#sthash.P55BV4dv.dpuf
Re: Why I Mix Yoruba Language Into My Songs By Tiwa Savage...you Go Laugh Tire by Adaezeagu(f): 8:21am On Feb 26, 2016
Na my language u for use undecided

(1) (Reply)

Ex Beauty Queen (omowunmi Akinnifesi) Covers Vanguard Allure Magazine / Photo: Dare-devil All Female Armed Robbery Gang Arrested In Kumasi, Ghana / Iyabo Ojo Flaunts Hot Legs In Fabulous Print Ensemble (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.