Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,804 members, 7,827,955 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

Ben Bruce Orders For Slippers From Crippled Cobbler - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ben Bruce Orders For Slippers From Crippled Cobbler (2539 Views)

Ben Bruce Orders 10 Pairs Of Footwear From Physically Challenged Tunde (photos) / Ben Bruce Orders Innoson Car For His Personal Use From The Anambra Based Company / Fayose Donates N500000 & Okada To A Crippled Cobbler (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ben Bruce Orders For Slippers From Crippled Cobbler by Nobody: 7:27pm On Feb 26, 2016
Progressive01:
My thoughts exactly. I could rock those slippers anyday anytime, they look fantastic- but when is Bruce Lee going to respond to questions about his book??

What a character.

Hmmm...You might as well wait for eternity; Bruce won't dignify such a primitive criticism with any response.
Re: Ben Bruce Orders For Slippers From Crippled Cobbler by millhouse: 1:46am On Feb 27, 2016
989900:

I bought one in Ibadan, for N1,800 (not the best nor the most expensive) in 2010, and together we've criss-crossed over 10 countries in the past 6 years.

And you are here chastizing this dude for a N3,000 ($8 ) slippers in 2016?

Poverty na bastard!
u have said it all
Re: Ben Bruce Orders For Slippers From Crippled Cobbler by kayfra: 4:41am On Feb 27, 2016
kingphilip:
this is serious o 3000naira for one palm on top wetin now

accepted he's doing something good but like seriously i can't patronize him because it's too costly

the one i wear about is 500 naira and have lasted me for over three months and has the tendency to take me one more year if care is not taken

i'm not discouraging anybody from buying though, if you can afford it go for it

$10 slippers and you are complaining!!! WTF!!! It's people like you that will soak garri and pay in installments to buy some branded garbage with real Chinese origin and fake Italian provenance.
Re: Ben Bruce Orders For Slippers From Crippled Cobbler by kingphilip(m): 10:00am On Feb 27, 2016
kayfra:

$10 slippers and you are complaining!!! WTF!!! It's people like you that will soak garri and pay in installments to buy some branded garbage with real Chinese origin and fake Italian provenance.
seems u concluded with the first line

I'm a corper receiving just 19800
Do the maths if u get one for 3000 hw much will remain from it

Spare me the bullshit of saving for several months

N don't forget the one I'm buying is made in Nigeria too at a better price and also it serves me well

BTW hope you've gotten one already for yourself or u r here just to comment

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Orders For Slippers From Crippled Cobbler by kayfra: 12:43pm On Feb 27, 2016
kingphilip:
seems u concluded with the first line

I'm a corper receiving just 19800
Do the maths if u get one for 3000 hw much will remain from it

Spare me the bullshit of saving for several months

N don't forget the one I'm buying is made in Nigeria too at a better price and also it serves me well

BTW hope you've gotten one already for yourself or u r here just to comment

In that case you no suppose reply to the thread. If I see people talking about things I can't afford, I'd admire from a distance and move on. At your stage in life you should be more focused on other things in life.
Re: Ben Bruce Orders For Slippers From Crippled Cobbler by kingphilip(m): 5:28pm On Feb 29, 2016
kayfra:

In that case you no suppose reply to the thread. If I see people talking about things I can't afford, I'd admire from a distance and move on. At your stage in life you should be more focused on other things in life.

have u gotten yours is a question you've left unanswered

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Only Access Road To Senator President Bukola Saraki Home Town From Mokwa / Anambra Election Boycott: So, I Listened To Radio Biafra!!! / S.E Govs Face Removal At The Next Election For Under Performance And Ipob

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.