Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,464 members, 7,823,084 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

Comandclem Nigeria Limited: My Doubts - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Comandclem Nigeria Limited: My Doubts (11777 Views)

Commandclem Nigeria Limited: Are You A Victim / Comandclem Nigeria Limited: My Doubts. / Clear All Doubts About The Forex Market Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Comandclem Nigeria Limited: My Doubts by jamace(m): 7:54am On Jul 13, 2009
Hmmm. Na wa o. This Comandclem of a thing, how true is it? I have read much about its case with Exxonmobil which final judgement has refused to come out of the pipeline. Can Comandclem win the case? Is the current claim of the apostles of comandclem genuine? Are they not trying to con more nigerians?

Alright, I saw COMANDCLEM NIGERIA LIMITED (fullpage) ads on page 2 of one of my favourite biz mag SUCCESS DIGEST EXTRA Vol 4 No. 12, Tuesday July 21, 2009 calling on Nigerians to register as patentee for N21,500. They gave names of banks to pay into and also gave addresses of the branches allover the federation.

What baffled me was the website they quoted www.comandclemng.com. When I visited it, it showed Exxonmobil website instead of comandclem. My questions are, has exxonmobil takenover comandclem or vice versa? Does the ads not look like a 419 one considering the "fakeness" of the website? Finally, is the founder chief clement uwemedimo still interested in pursuing the case and is he aware of what his apostles are presently doing?

Please, House help educate me and clear my suspicion because I am smelling 419 about the whole idea now.
Re: Comandclem Nigeria Limited: My Doubts by sojapikin(f): 8:57am On Jul 13, 2009
I was of the same opinion until i read other write -ups attesting to the true nature of the various cases. i even went to their office at ojuelegba to see things fo rmyself. i was shown different documents to confirm the real situation. do you know that Mobil even tried to buy the Inventor out of the whole court case.

i doubt that this is another scam or else why the whole full page advert in a national daily.If the truth be told , i dont think a Nigerian in the calibre of the Inventor , Prof. Clement should be denied his royalties like Mobil has done the past years, since 1980 actually, as confirmed from the documents / receipts i was shown at their office.

you should check them oout too, at their office at ojuelegba i mean.

this is what i think
Re: Comandclem Nigeria Limited: My Doubts by sojapikin(f): 8:59am On Jul 13, 2009
should you want to speak with the PR man in person, i do have his number , Mr Akpan 08060704668
Re: Comandclem Nigeria Limited: My Doubts by jamace(m): 10:12am On Jul 13, 2009
Thanks for your contribution. But what do you have to say about the website given by comandclem which obviously belongs to mobil?
Re: Comandclem Nigeria Limited: My Doubts by Beaf: 10:14am On Jul 13, 2009
jamace:

Thanks for your contribution. But what do you have to say about the website given by comandclem which obviously belongs to mobil?

Hacked shocked
Re: Comandclem Nigeria Limited: My Doubts by congoshine(m): 10:56am On Jul 13, 2009
Na another 'clubfreedom' be this undecided
Re: Comandclem Nigeria Limited: My Doubts by sojapikin(f): 6:42pm On Jul 13, 2009
haba, na wah. how would you compare this invention to club freedom! I dont get it. Get all the informations you need and then you will come to realise that Mobil doesnt want to really pay what is due to our own. Becos the man na Nigerian who invented and help stopped the manace Mobil had when they first came to Nigeria.

Which one be my own sef. I just want to let you know that i was also in clubfreedom and i asked questions now even about this one. It is a fact , with documents to show that Mobil even advertised that they wanted to fold up wind-up becos of this case. No bi small issue bi dis ooo
Re: Comandclem Nigeria Limited: My Doubts by sojapikin(f): 12:56am On Jul 14, 2009
i checked out their website and its www.comandclem.org and not www.comandclem.com

do try and check it out
Re: Comandclem Nigeria Limited: My Doubts by jamace(m): 5:41am On Jul 14, 2009
i checked out their website and its www.comandclem.org and not www.comandclem.com[/b]do try and check it out

Please, note that the website which was quoted in the advertorial referred to earlier is www.comandclem[b]ng
.com and not www.comandclem.com. You can get a copy of that mag and confirm and it will be good if you draw the attention of the PRO to it too.

Hmmm, My sis, na wa o. My suspicion is increasing in tempo cheesy based on your new discovery of another comandclem website that does not belong to comandclem . That is why i asked whether the owner of comandclem himself is aware of these revenue generation going on all over the place by whosoever wills.

Any way, thanks very much for the efforts to convince me that comandclem is alive.
Re: Comandclem Nigeria Limited: My Doubts by sojapikin(f): 8:06am On Jul 14, 2009
I still hold this all to information. you see, i saw the said advert but again i want to point it to you that its was for the being able to make this whole things accessible to everyone that the company have branches about.

i think the said advert was placed by the ojota office, i was informed. you can verify becos these days , one has to be very sure of these things.

na wetin i sabi be that ooo
Re: Comandclem Nigeria Limited: My Doubts by jamace(m): 9:20am On Jul 23, 2009
Hmmm, my sista sojapikin, dis comandclem issue de tire me no be small. You gave this website as their official website abi?
i checked out their website and its www.comandclem.org and not www.comandclem.com
do try and check it out

Ok go to the website in that ads I quoted, which is www.comandclemng.com and see that the site has reverted to comandclem nig lltd from exxonmobil. Abi dem dey do rotational webhosting with the same name ne? shocked .

The more I look at this issue of comandclem, the more my doubt increases in tempo because there are so many websites claiming to be the official website of comandclem.

I smell a BIG rat about what is going on with comandclem nig ltd. Please, somebody should help me tell Chief Rev Dr Uwemedimo, the originator of comandclem that some unscrupulous elements have hijjacked his good intention and turned it into 419 biz. sad

Everybody, shine your eyes well well o. angry

@sojapikin,abeg I dey wait for your explanation/ defence o.
Re: Comandclem Nigeria Limited: My Doubts by sojapikin(f): 11:06pm On Jul 23, 2009
Jamo or Jamace, na you sabi, i dont think you know my stand for this matter. you see , i hate make person dey lie openly for that matter.

how this thing come be de one wey you dey refer am to me sef? haba. na wetin me i find out and come get the answer to , na him me dey post for here. this one wey you come dey face me , i do come understand. as you don come sabi plenty, plenty now, you suppose come go fine the inventor by your self, yarn am the true , true tory wey dey town.

me i just think say you dey double face sha oo.

na de one wey i get to take answer you be dat for now.
Re: Comandclem Nigeria Limited: My Doubts by kuramo: 11:39pm On Jul 23, 2009
one senses jamace and sojapikin are one and the same, , catch my drift.
Re: Comandclem Nigeria Limited: My Doubts by Beaf: 1:21am On Jul 24, 2009
kuramo:

That should be the last thing on your mind. The bigger picture is that, it is worthless attempting to invent anything in our own country; your patent and the protection it should provide will be worthless.

These are the instituitions and structures Obama said Africa lacks.
We want to develop and have all the Vision 2020 crap, yet there is no valid patent system? That is the same way IBB took the IMF loan for "structural adjustment", yet there were no structures to adjust. . . there was no uproar.

We should voices with this man, at least for principles.
Re: Comandclem Nigeria Limited: My Doubts by sojapikin(f): 7:44am On Jul 24, 2009
@kuramo, my brother, i dont know Jamace at all, i am just stating the obvious here. its not only about the website issue that he is trying to point out, there's more to this royalties owed this man. its a huge pursuit ( fight) for a man's sweat, i was on a fact-finding trip when i discovered these informations.

i suspect its unlike us the average Nigerian to fight the system for our right. imagine all the attacks, gun battle going on by the militants and yet she the reactions of our government. amnesty? what this man is planning to offer Nigerian is what is obtainable in countries like UK and USA - Social security scheme.

what is this? well, na there story jam invention. for a man wen make oyinbo pple know say black man get sense, after he don solve thir problem , dem no wan pay am him royalty, how far

abeg jare
Re: Comandclem Nigeria Limited: My Doubts by jamace(m): 10:51am On Jul 24, 2009

No way bros. We are not the same, don't even know each other. This topic on this forum brought us in discussion term.

@Sojapikin, sorry sis. I'm not facing you for bad but to make sure that we see the issue at stake in a clearer perspective. Its just that you seem to be the only one supporting/speaking for the comandclem when I raised the issue. No, no harm intended. Just to educate ourselves. Make you no vex abeg.

Sis, did you check the website www.comandclemng.com to see the latest content?

Generally, the invention and the idea to make it a kind of social security is a welcome idea. Its unfortunate that Nigeria, and infact Africa, does not believe in herself and its citizens capabilities. If na oyinbo now, the issue would have gotten head since. In our own case, our brothers will betray us just like how Okonkwo was betrayed in the famous novel Things Fall Apart by Chinua Achebe, that "How can we fight when our brothers have risen against us . . . .". The judiciary has sabotaged the idea (the court should prove me wrong) and unfortunately some fellows are trying to capitalise on the idea to dupe nigerians. So sad.
Re: Comandclem Nigeria Limited: My Doubts by sojapikin(f): 12:39am On Jul 25, 2009
ook o, if na so you talk am.  me i just know say, he no dey fair wetin pple dey go thru just becos some big , big men no want make poor man pikin follow eat food.

i for wan talk say make we just dey pray and gather find out well, well wetin this comandclem company be sef.

@jamace, you should look critically into these questions of yours and i will guarantee you that you will not be confused anymore.

okay na my explanation be this.  i bin take time to check this pple out well well, .  no bi small thing.  if you don do some of these online multi-level marketing like club freedom and other progammes. dem just chop my money well.  so na him make wen i hear this one again, i just pinch myself well say make i no fall mugu for pple again.

i agree completely with you as per the invention from the son of the soil that has turned the lives of so many oyinbos who worked with mobil and others that are still working, into very, rich but tell me how have they treated the Inventor?  The answer is not far fetched , as the said man is almost blind as a result of the under the sea research he went thru to ensure that the said invention is test in the environment it was going to be used.  na small matter you think say this tin be? 

i just tire for this kind injustice. 

Social security scheme that is put in place by this man is a welcome development as poor man pickin fit dey chop our own money and no need go UK or USA for the same thing wey we get for here.

i don rest for here jare, no bi small thing
Re: Comandclem Nigeria Limited: My Doubts by jamace(m): 5:55pm On Jul 25, 2009
Social security scheme that is put in place by this man is a welcome development as poor man pickin fit dey chop our own money and no need go UK or USA for the same thing wey we get for here.

That would be great. But we should watch out for persons(419ners) who will collect money from people in the name of registering the payers as patentees without remitting the money into the Comandclem coffers.
Re: Comandclem Nigeria Limited: My Doubts by sunboy(m): 9:42pm On Jul 25, 2009
@poster, U must have made mistake. That same success digest edition was where i found their website and it never redirected me anywhere. Well i av read about the company in success digest paper since over 3 years ago and now again so i believe they are for real to have sustained for 3years since i read about them. Well my plan was to confirm things at their office and risk what i can afford to lose.
Re: Comandclem Nigeria Limited: My Doubts by sojapikin(f): 11:40pm On Jul 25, 2009
@sunboy, i thank you oo my brother from another mother. you correct no bi small. na the same thing na him i dey try since let this jamace man know since but for where, him mind dey one kind for this matter.

him just dey try look for how to discredit this kind better thing wey this wonderful man wan do for naija people and even the whole of africa people .

Seriously speaking concerning this search for the truth regarding the claims Comandclem has been preaching about, i had to go to their office, mingled a little so as to know the whole reason behind the course of this inventor man.

i have no doubt that this is a good course and we should in any way we can support it. its never been done and maybe this is why its hard to believe it.

i know say Lagos dey big and naija no bi small country, so if dem come get office wey get different website wey dem go take direct people in the state wey dem dey come their office, i no see wetin dey bad for the matter.

jamace, which one be your fight for this matter, why you dey talk like this everytime. make i tell youtrue i dey suspect you well, well
Re: Comandclem Nigeria Limited: My Doubts by texazzpete(m): 5:24am On Jul 26, 2009
There are courts of law set up for the very same thing - patent defence - in Nigeria. I see no reason for speculation at this point in time.
Someone said he went to the 0ffice at Ojuelegba and was shown documentary proof. How can he verify the authenticity of such documents?

What i see here is people buying the guy's story whole heartedly just because he's a Nigerian. It's silly to take sides until the complete story is known, and you hear both sides of the argument.

Beaf:

Hacked shocked

A multinational oil company, hacking the website of someone bringing a lawsuit against them? C'mon, man!
Re: Comandclem Nigeria Limited: My Doubts by Beaf: 5:47am On Jul 26, 2009
@texazzpete

The case has been before the courts for quite some time. IMHO the reason the guy is getting people to buy into his patent is, he doesn't have enough money to put up a proper defense against a multinational; the guy is also single handely organising things (like his publicity) that require the services of professionals. The whole thing is really sad.
Re: Comandclem Nigeria Limited: My Doubts by sojapikin(f): 10:05pm On Jul 26, 2009
@ Beaf, you got the to the point here with your reply. i had my doubts too at first and this led me to one of their office which is located at Ojuelegba.

enough documents even as far back as 1980 when Mobil managemetn didnt think Nigeria had enough oil to last them this long thereby committing the mistake that is giving this man the upper hand against them.

i pray Dr. King does win this case come October 5th, its not going to be easy but with all he has lost and is still going thru, it will benefit all who believe in tis dream.

no bi small thing o
Re: Comandclem Nigeria Limited: My Doubts by jamace(m): 8:10am On Jul 29, 2009
@ Beaf, you got the to the point here with your reply. i had my doubts too at first and this led me to one of their office which is located at Ojuelegba.

enough documents even as far back as 1980 when Mobil managemetn didnt think Nigeria had enough oil to last them this long thereby committing the mistake that is giving this man the upper hand against them.

i pray Dr. King does win this case come October 5th, its not going to be easy but with all he has lost and is still going thru, it will benefit all who believe in tis dream.
no bi small thing o

Amen o.
I'm seriously watching.
Re: Comandclem Nigeria Limited: My Doubts by sojapikin(f): 10:13pm On Jul 29, 2009
Bros na you sabi ooo. i know say God is faithful
Re: Comandclem Nigeria Limited: My Doubts by jamace(m): 8:16am On Aug 01, 2009
@ sojapickin
I see from the website that the list of patentees is being compiled pending the Oct 5, 2009 "mother of all court decisions" . That is good. At least, those who have paid can cross-check their names and report any scammer.

Please, lets keep this thread alive. Many people are anxious to know the latest on this comandclem of a thing.
Re: Comandclem Nigeria Limited: My Doubts by franctony(m): 1:04am On Aug 06, 2009
jamace:

Hmmm. Na wa o. This Comandclem of a thing, how true is it? I have read much about its case with Exxonmobil which final judgement has refused to come out of the pipeline. Can Comandclem win the case? Is the current claim of the apostles of comandclem genuine? Are they not trying to con more nigerians?

Alright, I saw COMANDCLEM NIGERIA LIMITED (fullpage) ads on page 2 of one of my favourite biz mag SUCCESS DIGEST EXTRA Vol 4 No. 12, Tuesday July 21, 2009 calling on Nigerians to register as patentee for N21,500. They gave names of banks  to pay into and also gave addresses of the branches allover the federation.

What baffled me was the website they quoted www.comandclemng.com. When I visited it, it showed Exxonmobil website instead of comandclem. My questions are, has exxonmobil takenover comandclem or vice versa? Does the ads not look like a 419 one considering the "fakeness" of the website? Finally, is the founder chief clement uwemedimo still interested in pursuing the case and is he aware of what his apostles are presently doing?

Please, House help educate me and clear my suspicion because I am smelling  419 about the whole idea now.

comandclem is very real and a life time investment. as a matter of fact, not only that i am a registered patentee, i am also a staffer of the company.so i know almos everything about the company and their dealings with mobil. there is no fears about the winning of the case because the case had already been won in in the high court, appeal court and the supreme court. so there is no way a lower court(high court will dismiss the judgment of the supreme court. so i enjoin all members to grab this opportunity before it becomes late. remember the judgment is on the 5th of Oct. and there will be no registration after the judgment must have been given and the registration may end anytime from now

point of correction, the registration as a patentee is by no means N21,500, but N20,000. more information on how to register either online or at our office at Ojuelegba, visit our website

the website is not www.comandclem.com, but www.comandclem.org,perhaps tou got the wrong information.
i also advise you read up their blog on http://comandclemwealth..com/2008/09/comandclem-nigeria-ltd-vs-mobil.html

comandclem is by no means a 419 or scam, because it has all her papers in court, and some of their reports are in the pages of the national dailies. it might interest you to know that Pa Anthony Enahoro of PRONACO(an organisation supposedly in the forefront of organising a truly representative sovereign national conference to decide on the future of Nigeria) is fully in support of Comandclem over the fight with mobil
Re: Comandclem Nigeria Limited: My Doubts by invisible2(m): 3:14pm On Aug 06, 2009
Sorry to burst your bubbles,

how many people have paid in to recieve the royalties when it will eventually be paid?

how much has been collected?

how long has the collection been going on?

how many offices are they running and why?

are there no good lawyers that could tackle his case for free if it has any merits?

I have seen risk and I have seen bigger risks, but paying into this man's account seems to be the biggest risk so far, think and act.
Re: Comandclem Nigeria Limited: My Doubts by jamace(m): 5:35pm On Aug 10, 2009
@ sojapickin
I see from the website that the list of patentees is being compiled pending the Oct 5, 2009 "mother of all court decisions" . That is good. At least, those who have paid can cross-check their names and report any scammer.

I observed that the compilation of list of patentees on the website has become stagnant. Is comandclem saying that that is the number of persons that have applied so far? If yes, could this amount have been sufficient for execution of the court case and the establishment of offices all over the country? What about the vehicles in their fleet? I think we are yet to see the truth and seriousness on the part of comandclem in the whole issue.
Re: Comandclem Nigeria Limited: My Doubts by sojapikin(f): 10:35am On Aug 13, 2009
@ Jamace,

i dont get you at all. i think you have much more informations than you are ready to let the house know. i smell more rats from your corner. gba be. you no bi small man for this matter at all. tell us the whole truth that you know as regards this Comandclem stuff.

true true, tell me , wetin be the yarn wey dey for this thing. the angle wey u dey take attack anything wey i dey talk for here, na so so attack and counter attack na him you dey throw come my side.

i dey suspect you really bad, gba be!
Re: Comandclem Nigeria Limited: My Doubts by jamace(m): 11:08am On Aug 14, 2009
Thank God for the internet. Information is available on the net for those who are interested. All my comments are based on the information I get from the net, particularly your previous publications. Presently, I have zeroed on comandclem website for information. I am following events because I want to clear my doubts.

By the way, aunty tell me wetin be your beef for this case. Its like you be one ogbonge person for comandclem because you have professionally grin tackled all my doubts on this thread. Abeg sissy tell me de koko. Nlders are eager to know the truth about comandclem from you. We are waiting.
Re: Comandclem Nigeria Limited: My Doubts by jamace(m): 1:23am On Aug 17, 2009
@Sojapikin
I am waiting for your response please.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hand Sanitizer: Which Shop/outlet Has Stock In Lagos? - Very Urgent / The Best Forex Broker For Scalpers/news Traders?!! / How To Quit Your Job Properly And Focus On Your Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.