Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,379 members, 7,819,380 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

Oba Adekunle Baderin Of Ipetu-ijesha Is Dead - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Oba Adekunle Baderin Of Ipetu-ijesha Is Dead (20172 Views)

Sikiru Adetona, Awujale Of Ijebu Is Dead / 2017 Flogging Competition In Ipetu-ijesha, Osun State / Flogging Competition In Ipetu-Ijesha, Osun State (Photos & Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oba Adekunle Baderin Of Ipetu-ijesha Is Dead by ItuExchange(m): 8:58pm On Feb 26, 2016
Ob waja - one generation goes and another one comes.
Re: Oba Adekunle Baderin Of Ipetu-ijesha Is Dead by Weedcrusher: 8:59pm On Feb 26, 2016
muller101:
I hope this one no get abobaku?

Stale
Re: Oba Adekunle Baderin Of Ipetu-ijesha Is Dead by Akposkool(m): 8:59pm On Feb 26, 2016
From oba to begger everyone will still bite the dust. So make hay now while its day. God help us all
Re: Oba Adekunle Baderin Of Ipetu-ijesha Is Dead by engrhorla(m): 9:00pm On Feb 26, 2016
Oba Baderin, sun re ooooo

He did his best for d town

I pray the next king will project the town forward the more

If u rep Ipetu Ijesha like me....hit d like button..

7 Likes

Re: Oba Adekunle Baderin Of Ipetu-ijesha Is Dead by muller101(m): 9:02pm On Feb 26, 2016
Weedcrusher:

Stale
warm it.
Re: Oba Adekunle Baderin Of Ipetu-ijesha Is Dead by Aminat508(f): 9:02pm On Feb 26, 2016
engrhorla:

are you from Ipetu-Ijesha?

1 Like

Re: Oba Adekunle Baderin Of Ipetu-ijesha Is Dead by Weedcrusher: 9:06pm On Feb 26, 2016
kk
Re: Oba Adekunle Baderin Of Ipetu-ijesha Is Dead by iyisco2001(m): 9:08pm On Feb 26, 2016
engrhorla:

Aminat508:

Fellas, you from my place of birth ? shocked
Re: Oba Adekunle Baderin Of Ipetu-ijesha Is Dead by Nobody: 9:12pm On Feb 26, 2016
Rip
Re: Oba Adekunle Baderin Of Ipetu-ijesha Is Dead by muller101(m): 9:14pm On Feb 26, 2016
Weedcrusher:

I will warm your brain
I can see u are certainly not normal.
Re: Oba Adekunle Baderin Of Ipetu-ijesha Is Dead by ENGREMMATEX(m): 9:21pm On Feb 26, 2016
This one Obas are dying nawooah
Re: Oba Adekunle Baderin Of Ipetu-ijesha Is Dead by perfectgabby: 9:23pm On Feb 26, 2016
PeinDanzo:
Since buhari came, bad thing has jez been happened ..heat,economic downturn, fallen in nairas and now this oba whatever has dead ..buhari is a disgracing smiley
May God have mercy on your soul, your mouth has no key.
Re: Oba Adekunle Baderin Of Ipetu-ijesha Is Dead by ugochukwu93(m): 9:30pm On Feb 26, 2016
True bro.may his soul RIP
Re: Oba Adekunle Baderin Of Ipetu-ijesha Is Dead by Eeser: 9:40pm On Feb 26, 2016
The man old sha. Met him last year. May God give the family and people of Ipetu ijesa the fortitude to bear the loss.
Adieu Ajalaye.

4 Likes

Re: Oba Adekunle Baderin Of Ipetu-ijesha Is Dead by Eeser: 9:43pm On Feb 26, 2016
engrhorla:

Stayed for 2years in the town. Minor issues but It's a nice town.

2 Likes

Re: Oba Adekunle Baderin Of Ipetu-ijesha Is Dead by Walelavender(m): 9:45pm On Feb 26, 2016
Amiloaded:

Source: http://www.amiloaded.com/2016/02/the-oba-of-ipetu-ijesha-is-dead-and.html?m=0
That's my hometown!
He died at a ripe age though.

1 Like

Re: Oba Adekunle Baderin Of Ipetu-ijesha Is Dead by banking2: 9:51pm On Feb 26, 2016
RIP

My king. Ajalaye 111

1 Like

Re: Oba Adekunle Baderin Of Ipetu-ijesha Is Dead by Aminat508(f): 9:58pm On Feb 26, 2016
banking2:
RIP

My king. Ajalaye 111

See Ipetu indigene cheesy beg them to give us light angry

1 Like

Re: Oba Adekunle Baderin Of Ipetu-ijesha Is Dead by oyatz(m): 10:08pm On Feb 26, 2016
Aminat508:
I think he is from Odose quarters,Ipetu-Ijesha

1 Like

Re: Oba Adekunle Baderin Of Ipetu-ijesha Is Dead by tim1256(m): 10:28pm On Feb 26, 2016
PeinDanzo:
Since buhari came, bad thing has jez been happened ..heat,economic downturn, fallen in nairas and now this oba whatever has dead ..buhari is a disgracing smiley
Is Buhari the cause of your grammatical blunders too?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oba Adekunle Baderin Of Ipetu-ijesha Is Dead by mbolajide2010: 10:49pm On Feb 26, 2016
Hmmm! Life indeed is too short it looks like yesterday when I was given my posting letter and I was expecting to see Osogbo or Ilesha.But what I saw was Ipetu Ijesha, and I was like which one is Ipetu Ijesha na. As I stepped into the town it looked as if I was dreaming, and I asked myself "is this where I would spend my one year." Funny enough the part of the town(Grammar School) where I lived then, there was no light for a whole year. Sometimes I would have to go the house of former chief of defence staff, Oluseyi Petinrin, to have my phone charged.It was truly a service for my fatherland!

Each time i had to travel or go to Ijebu-Ijesha for signing, i was always scared as that ilesha-Ife road is nothing but death trap accidents often occur there, I almost lost my life there too.

At the end of it all it was a wonderful place to serve and It was an avenue to learn about the people of Ijeshaland as a whole. Ijesha are indeed a wonderful people!

Kabieyesi rest in peace!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oba Adekunle Baderin Of Ipetu-ijesha Is Dead by irapada001(m): 11:21pm On Feb 26, 2016
I served in Oriade local govt last year

1 Like

Re: Oba Adekunle Baderin Of Ipetu-ijesha Is Dead by oluphemy24: 11:24pm On Feb 26, 2016
ipetu aro-odo ameja gboro. sun re o Oba Adekunke Baderin Ajalaye, Afunbiokin III. I rep Ijesha. I schooled in ipetu-Ijesa. elefosan school of science

1 Like

Re: Oba Adekunle Baderin Of Ipetu-ijesha Is Dead by Nobody: 11:37pm On Feb 26, 2016
Say no to ritual killing!!!!
Re: Oba Adekunle Baderin Of Ipetu-ijesha Is Dead by Nobody: 12:33am On Feb 27, 2016
R.I.P my dear king, the most handsome king in Ijesa land. Your 40 years reign has been a blessing to the kingdom. Sleep on omo Aro odo, omo eleni ateeka, omo eleni ewele.

Re: Oba Adekunle Baderin Of Ipetu-ijesha Is Dead by Nobody: 12:36am On Feb 27, 2016
oluphemy24:
ipetu aro-odo ameja gboro. sun re o Oba Adekunke Baderin Ajalaye, Afunbiokin III. I rep Ijesha. I schooled in ipetu-Ijesa. elefosan school of science
I am an alumnus of ESOS too. 2004/2005 set.
Re: Oba Adekunle Baderin Of Ipetu-ijesha Is Dead by Nobody: 12:38am On Feb 27, 2016
humanrightAfriq:
No wonder they have started killing innocent people and evacuating their internal organs since two days ago. This is not culture - it is wickedness and crime. Say no to ritual killing!!!!
No ritual killings at all. Just a 7 days curfew to mourn the king and the town's major market will be relocated for three months.
Re: Oba Adekunle Baderin Of Ipetu-ijesha Is Dead by truthspeaks: 1:20am On Feb 27, 2016
I blame buhari. Wat do u hv 2 say cheesy
Keneking:
RIP
Re: Oba Adekunle Baderin Of Ipetu-ijesha Is Dead by oba009(m): 3:10am On Feb 27, 2016
I rep Ipetu Ijesa too. I am from Oba Odo clan. Ipetu Ijesa don't sacrifice any abobaku but it is expedient to declare 7 days mourning for departed soul. RIP my King Adekunle Baderin.
Re: Oba Adekunle Baderin Of Ipetu-ijesha Is Dead by fineyemi(m): 3:34am On Feb 27, 2016
Awon omo ijesha

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos From Adeleke University Convocation As King Of Ede Bags Doctorate Degree / Abdul-Rasheed Adewale Akanbi 50th Birthday Celebration: Dignitaries Storm Event / Sultan Tells Senate To Reject Gender Equality Bill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.