Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,920 members, 7,952,698 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:32 PM

A Throwback Pic Of Nairaland Wayback 2005 - Webmasters (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / A Throwback Pic Of Nairaland Wayback 2005 (44387 Views)

The Webmaster Board Of Nairaland Is Kind Of Too Dull / I Need Help Of Nairaland Webmasters. / Nairalander Receives Award On Behalf Of Nairaland (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Throwback Pic Of Nairaland Wayback 2005 by Nobody: 6:40pm On Feb 27, 2016
praizeblog:
nawa oo.... I think nairaland has imprroved.

still improving speedily
They should as well stop skimming their users post..it doesn't add anything to them...its greed
Re: A Throwback Pic Of Nairaland Wayback 2005 by Nobody: 6:45pm On Feb 27, 2016
the private chat system of NL is quite obsolete. that I think Seun has to work on. as for them kids throwing jabs and tribalistic comments here and there, I just look at them with disdain
Re: A Throwback Pic Of Nairaland Wayback 2005 by nkemdi89(f): 6:47pm On Feb 27, 2016
My elder sister was a member then, seun used to send her job links through her email address.
Re: A Throwback Pic Of Nairaland Wayback 2005 by Nobody: 7:30pm On Feb 27, 2016
U2gossip:

They should as well stop skimming their users post..it doesn't add anything to them...its greed
abeg no vex ooo...skimming as in how
Re: A Throwback Pic Of Nairaland Wayback 2005 by tuniski: 7:33pm On Feb 27, 2016
sandraokosun:
stc. I knew ths land would appreciate. I want to use ths opportunity to say the change we see today is not we voted for.

the only constant thing in life is change and the exit of 16yrs pdp is no regret.

nigerians shld stop ths online and physical debate for and against pdp and apc.

it brings us to a viscious cycle where no one wants to admit he is on the wrong side.

pdp can never be an option again, and as it is today we need to queue behind another idea or party.

i have heard people say where is kowa when u need them.
the need to start a new movement shld start.

even though i see political party in nigeria as a organised cabal frm different direction where politicians are bound to hijack the system whichever party.

i dont believe it as to be abt if anybody has the money to win election.
you and i the ordinary nairalander can do it.

first we have to stop ths endless voltron defence for both party and forget abt pdp and apc.

taking sides with any party would bring us back to some trying to defend one spot and hence the divide and rule mechanism politicians have over us works again.

we shld simply discuss abt ideas to grow forward and bridge ths gap btw tribes.
any thing that divides us is what the politicians have as power.

when we stand as one esp youths, ths media is one weapon greater than the politician money
PDP remains forever an option for as long as our democracy endures! Do u know why the republicans in America are referred to as GOP (Grand Old Party)?
They are the bastion of American democracy rule the longest and it is the oldest! They do loose elections but, they do win again. It is a circle so,it shall be with pdp!
Perhaps, when apc loses next time,it will do well not to disintegrate as usual changing like chameleon!!!
PDP the bastion of our democracy.
Re: A Throwback Pic Of Nairaland Wayback 2005 by Nobody: 7:43pm On Feb 27, 2016
daxon001:

this 1 is 1 of doze 'annoying kids'

Whao, whst can i say?
Re: A Throwback Pic Of Nairaland Wayback 2005 by Nobody: 7:47pm On Feb 27, 2016
BiggerBangs:
Yeah i remember ...Indomie Generation kids are yet browsing then grin grin

then to browse we have to pay #500 like a day ahead before enjoying our night browsing(just to have a stream-less browsing....)

Hayayaya

1 Like

Re: A Throwback Pic Of Nairaland Wayback 2005 by sandraokosun: 7:49pm On Feb 27, 2016
tuniski:

PDP remains forever an option for as long as our democracy endures! Do u know why the republicans in America are referred to as GOP (Grand Old Party)?
They are the bastion of American democracy rule the longest and it is the oldest! They do loose elections but, they do win again. It is a circle so,it shall be with pdp!
Perhaps, when apc loses next time,it will do well not to disintegrate as usual changing like chameleon!!!
PDP the bastion of our democracy.
u dont get it do u, 4 u its abt pdp and then its recycled leaders with defected agreived members. America is nt nigeria, they are a party with ideas, in nigeria its nt so. To be even sincere apc would nt allow pdp take power if the worst comes to worst.
i am looking outside the box, cant we the masses float a movement of its own and make a party of it for ourselves.
defining the mechanism of who represent us and nt these politicians forming parties of devil and deep blue sea.

u may say its impossible that leaves us at square 1 at the mercy of ths two.

Youths shldnt cry of where their future lie in politics cos they arent ready
Re: A Throwback Pic Of Nairaland Wayback 2005 by tuniski: 8:02pm On Feb 27, 2016
sandraokosun:
u dont get it do u, 4 u its abt pdp and then its recycled leaders with defected agreived members. America is nt nigeria, they are a party with ideas, in nigeria its nt so. To be even sincere apc would nt allow pdp take power if the worst comes to worst.
i am looking outside the box, cant we the masses float a movement of its own and make a party of it for ourselves.
defining the mechanism of who represent us and nt these politicians forming parties of devil and deep blue sea.

It is u that don't get it! As it stands in nigeria today, the only party is pdp while apc is a gang of bitter people! Floating a party is not anybody's monopoly. The parties are of the masses. Who says a poor man will make a better leader and vice versa?

Pdp is already defined as republicans and pro business/free enterprise while apc is trying to carve an identity of welfarism and govt dependency!
Re: A Throwback Pic Of Nairaland Wayback 2005 by franklingud(m): 8:17pm On Feb 27, 2016
Wow!!... epic indeed.
Young shall grow!
Re: A Throwback Pic Of Nairaland Wayback 2005 by Nobody: 8:18pm On Feb 27, 2016
banmee:

Your spelling hasn't. grin
guy, gently now

1 Like

Re: A Throwback Pic Of Nairaland Wayback 2005 by Spybradd: 8:27pm On Feb 27, 2016
praizeblog:
nawa oo.... I think nairaland has imprroved.

still improving speedily

nl is cool but certain mods are bulshhiit...
Re: A Throwback Pic Of Nairaland Wayback 2005 by Nobody: 8:49pm On Feb 27, 2016
Spybradd:

nl is cool but certain mods are bulshhiit...
exactly... dey will jst ban any hw dt y I decide nt to create any topic again.... jst to comment only
Re: A Throwback Pic Of Nairaland Wayback 2005 by tpiar: 8:52pm On Feb 27, 2016
Ne007:
T
I will always remeber one thing I learnt from his interview then “I have tasted freedom and I know how it is and that's was the motivation for the existenses of Nairaland”.

I always thought Nairaland was linked to or founded by Liberia, Ghana, Benin, etc.
Re: A Throwback Pic Of Nairaland Wayback 2005 by kolexy(m): 9:32pm On Feb 27, 2016
BiggerBangs:
Yeah i remember ...Indomie Generation kids are yet browsing then grin grin

then to browse we have to pay #500 like a day ahead before enjoying our night browsing(just to have a stream-less browsing....)

Lol @night browsing. The first Cyber cafe I patronise then was 50 naira per minute

1 Like

Re: A Throwback Pic Of Nairaland Wayback 2005 by deloon(m): 10:18pm On Feb 27, 2016
SMF default theme.
Re: A Throwback Pic Of Nairaland Wayback 2005 by Blackeard(m): 10:32pm On Feb 27, 2016
Started from the bottom...
Re: A Throwback Pic Of Nairaland Wayback 2005 by 3RNEST(m): 11:35pm On Feb 27, 2016
Then nairaland was sweet..oh men I miss those days...where is iice?
Re: A Throwback Pic Of Nairaland Wayback 2005 by bobokunlexzy: 5:27am On Feb 28, 2016
That tym na to go sleep for cyber cafe for overnight browsing but honestly, I only open sites lyk dz on new tabs just to pass d tym whenever my maga neva reply on time.........Funny how tym flies though.
Re: A Throwback Pic Of Nairaland Wayback 2005 by Nobody: 6:27am On Feb 28, 2016
tpiar:

I always thought Nairaland was linked to or founded by Liberia, Ghana, Benin, etc.
Correct your thought.
Re: A Throwback Pic Of Nairaland Wayback 2005 by sandraokosun: 7:05am On Feb 28, 2016
tuniski:

It is u that don't get it! As it stands in nigeria today, the only party is pdp while apc is a gang of bitter people! Floating a party is not anybody's monopoly. The parties are of the masses. Who says a poor man will make a better leader and vice versa?

Pdp is already defined as republicans and pro business/free enterprise while apc is trying to carve an identity of welfarism and govt dependency!
mr man pdp was their 4 16yrs, is it nt the same obj,gej locust yrs and recycling of aneni gana and those men.
the simple truth is pdp can never be elected by the masses again, u may say it has ss/se and would aim 4 north.
the ss se only voted based on tribal sentiments, so did the sw and north.
if we are truly to talk abt democratic election by usa standard, election is done by performance.
everyone knws what 16yr pdp did to nigeria.

a dog can never go back to its vomit.
naturally everyone even in ss se agreed nigeria needed a new direction but had reservation with pmb, and hence last election was a tribal religious contest
Re: A Throwback Pic Of Nairaland Wayback 2005 by layinks60: 8:03am On Feb 28, 2016
The old Nairaland was like an aposhe clothe but now its been boutique chopped
Re: A Throwback Pic Of Nairaland Wayback 2005 by Nobody: 11:02am On Feb 28, 2016
RIP to Alamco
Re: A Throwback Pic Of Nairaland Wayback 2005 by oluamid(m): 1:24pm On Feb 28, 2016
sandraokosun:

I feel you, really I do. But you should know by now not to argue with someone like the person you quoted. It's pointless. For them Nigeria is a cake they need to have a share of through their cartels (though they call them political parties). Imagine comparing PDP to America's Republican Party For peeps like that, Nigeria can never be better than the mediocre way they left it, so for them and their ilks in the APC, it's about the plunder. For them the idea that Nigeria can have a real POLITICAL PARTY is a forgone conclusion.

Lemme stop here so I won't derail this thread further.
Re: A Throwback Pic Of Nairaland Wayback 2005 by Emmyk(m): 9:37pm On Feb 28, 2016
It was still like this till 2008 when I registered.
Re: A Throwback Pic Of Nairaland Wayback 2005 by tpiar: 10:30pm On Feb 28, 2016
cowardly nobody:
Correct your thought.

correct yours.
Re: A Throwback Pic Of Nairaland Wayback 2005 by Purpletee(f): 10:42am On Mar 09, 2016
1Dray:

Who dash you guest? You registered 2 weeks ago and now claiming guest of 11years ago.
. ain't got no time for haters
Re: A Throwback Pic Of Nairaland Wayback 2005 by 1Dray(m): 2:52pm On Mar 09, 2016
Purpletee:
. ain't got no time for haters

Lol... Ain't got time to be hating on you. Why should I hate on you in the first? Got answer for that?
Re: A Throwback Pic Of Nairaland Wayback 2005 by Purpletee(f): 5:46am On Mar 11, 2016
1Dray:

Ain't got time to be hating of you
dude go back to school... BTW do you know if I had an account before... learn to mind ur business..
*IN PHYNO'S VOICE * amebo dude
Re: A Throwback Pic Of Nairaland Wayback 2005 by Purpletee(f): 5:46am On Mar 11, 2016
1Dray:

Ain't got time to be hating of you
dude go back to school... BTW do you know if I had an account before... learn to mind ur business..
*IN PHYNO'S VOICE * amebo dude grin
Re: A Throwback Pic Of Nairaland Wayback 2005 by 1Dray(m): 7:22am On Mar 11, 2016
Purpletee:
*IN PHYNO'S VOICE * amebo dude

Go back to school for what reason? I would teach you every single course, even though I never studied that course before. The only one that should go back to school is you, because you don't know when about 'error due to typo' a.k.a. typographical error. If you do then you should be able to point it out when you see one and not assuming one is as bad in English language as you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Blogger Lizzy Oke Weds In A Wheelchair (Photos) / Sundar Pichai Visits Lagos And Computer Village Gets Him Intrigued / Zuckerberg Boarding A Private Jet At Lagos Airport.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.