Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,762 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

The Sad End Of Pastor That Stands On People And Give Them Snakes To Eat - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Sad End Of Pastor That Stands On People And Give Them Snakes To Eat (1003 Views)

5 Old Beliefs Of Pastor Kumuyi Of Deeper Life Which He Latter Abandoned / "Any RCCG Pastor That Is Not Humble Wasn't Ordained By Me" - Pastor Adeboye / Forbes: Net Worth Of Pastor Adeboye Of RCCG Is 39 To 65 Million Dollars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Sad End Of Pastor That Stands On People And Give Them Snakes To Eat by Lenny5k: 12:19am On Feb 27, 2016
It was not so long ago that the entire world watched in horror as Prophet Penuel Mnguni of End Times Disciples Ministries South Africa made headlines when he asked his church members to eat grass like animals and later gave them Live Snakes to swallow. Well it is very obvious that the backlash he got from that stunt obviously didn’t affect him because he’s still treating his members like animals. This picture from his ministry shows him sitting on his obedient members during a deliverance service recently. As you look at these pictures, the one thing that comes to mind is this, “When are African Governments going to put up Laws that would protect it’s citizens from these types of Madness?” Because it is very obvious that so many mad people are now wearing title called “Pastor”

Well with such continuous stunts and madness going on in the name of church and miracle, it seems some people finally got tired and took laws into their hands as they beat up Prophet Penuel Mnguni of End Times Disciples Ministries, burnt down his church and tied him up like a criminal. Maybe will serve as a warning to frauds parading themselves as pastors
See More Pics: http://.com/2016/02/13/the-sad-end-of-pastor-that-stands-on-people-and-give-them-snakes-to-eat/

Re: The Sad End Of Pastor That Stands On People And Give Them Snakes To Eat by vkon2(m): 12:31am On Feb 27, 2016
Pictures of pastor being treated like criminal before I post my own observation

1 Like

Re: The Sad End Of Pastor That Stands On People And Give Them Snakes To Eat by Nobody: 1:31am On Feb 27, 2016
*Thinking*
Re: The Sad End Of Pastor That Stands On People And Give Them Snakes To Eat by Lenny5k: 2:02am On Feb 27, 2016

Re: The Sad End Of Pastor That Stands On People And Give Them Snakes To Eat by jcross19: 2:41am On Feb 27, 2016
Ahahahha he still performing there, I mean america wonder.
Re: The Sad End Of Pastor That Stands On People And Give Them Snakes To Eat by eposho: 3:35am On Feb 27, 2016
Touch not my appointing? Sorry anointing?
Touch them not.

(1) (Reply)

T.B. Joshua Rolling On The Floor Laughing! / Bible Gurus In The House, What Did Jesus Meant To Say In Matthew 10:34 / Did God Kill Jesus?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.