Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,282 members, 7,818,958 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

"I Served Rev. King Stark-Unclad,With No Pant Or Bra For 7 Years" - Former Maid - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "I Served Rev. King Stark-Unclad,With No Pant Or Bra For 7 Years" - Former Maid (76915 Views)

Lagos Government To Execute Rev King And Others On Death Row / The World Will Rather Sink Than For Rev. King To Die – Pastor / Rev King To Die By Hanging: Supreme-Court Orders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Served Rev. King Stark-Unclad,With No Pant Or Bra For 7 Years" - Former Maid by AnanseK(m): 9:46pm On Feb 29, 2016
Oristejafor should call his men to order.
Re: "I Served Rev. King Stark-Unclad,With No Pant Or Bra For 7 Years" - Former Maid by Nobody: 9:46pm On Feb 29, 2016
emorse:
people fear what they don't understand and hate what they can't conquer then ascribe it all to religion. Who knows, they may be right. Maybe that's what religion truly is about.

Excober niggà
Re: "I Served Rev. King Stark-Unclad,With No Pant Or Bra For 7 Years" - Former Maid by bamac(m): 9:49pm On Feb 29, 2016
sirugos:
I have worshipped in this church for more than four years b4 I left. I can strongly say that those ladies deserve what they got. These girls can insult you in the church to an extent you will regrets your life. Stupid sets of animals in human shapes. One thing about G.O ( his popular name) is that he is very violent in nature. I could remember a day we went for a Thursday services/bible class, he was actually the one anchoring it, he ask a questions based on what he taught us that day.. Which we answered correctly. B4 we knew what is happening, he ordered all of us to knell down and he gave each an everyone us 6 strokes of Cain. The funny aspects of it is that some of us were happy that his Cain heals all kind of diseases. Some were even begging him to flog them so that they can receive their own miracle.
lalasticlala please move this to the court directly, another testifier from Nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: "I Served Rev. King Stark-Unclad,With No Pant Or Bra For 7 Years" - Former Maid by Charly68: 9:50pm On Feb 29, 2016
Okija Reverend..imagine the atrocity the man has committed in the land of the living. How I wish they execute his judgment on time.
Re: "I Served Rev. King Stark-Unclad,With No Pant Or Bra For 7 Years" - Former Maid by ladiissweet: 9:50pm On Feb 29, 2016
Biggest secrrets of the world in action
Zoharariel:
How can we help our christian/muslim brothers & sisters to see through the utter nonsense of organised control systems like religion?

Who will redeem our people (Africans) from their delusional states?

There's no Jesus and Mohammed. Yahweh & Allah are Extra-terrestrials from another planet. They bleed & die just like we mortals.

They were only perceived as gods by our ancestors who obviously had never seen rockets, spaceships, laserguns, eagle masks & nuclear weapons before. Infact, Sodom & Gomorrah were nuked into ashes by the Enlilites who were looking for Marduk (An Enkite), and not some b.ullshit story of God raining down fire & brimstones from heaven.

If there's anyone who wants to ascend to the heavens, then get your a.ss up & board a space shuttle!

1 Like

Re: "I Served Rev. King Stark-Unclad,With No Pant Or Bra For 7 Years" - Former Maid by Freksy(m): 9:56pm On Feb 29, 2016
IbeAshawo:
sad End Time Rev... meanwhile I charge #500 per round ooo

End Time Ashawo
Re: "I Served Rev. King Stark-Unclad,With No Pant Or Bra For 7 Years" - Former Maid by buscojnr: 10:05pm On Feb 29, 2016
In the world today. Disturbing acts(killing,raping,defrauding etc) of the so called men of God(pastors ,reverends,bishop etc) are no longer news to anyone.the worst places are kenya, south africa and Nigeria.
My conlusion- africa christains are so gullible and are hypnotised.sorry if I used two words but nt sufficient enough to describe you.
Re: "I Served Rev. King Stark-Unclad,With No Pant Or Bra For 7 Years" - Former Maid by Misterdhee1(m): 10:08pm On Feb 29, 2016
I believe there are many Rev. King waiting to be unraveled.. We need to believe more in God, not in all these 'Spiritual leaders'
Re: "I Served Rev. King Stark-Unclad,With No Pant Or Bra For 7 Years" - Former Maid by H2Ossss(m): 10:11pm On Feb 29, 2016
why people dey insult d man? no be d followers u go insult... person beat u wit stick and rod, u no run away... oder for petrol... u still stand... oder fr more.. u still stand... pour petrol on u... u still dey... light d first match, e no catch.. u still dey... until fire start dey burn b4 u run... na lie d girl dey lie abeg..... MUMU

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Served Rev. King Stark-Unclad,With No Pant Or Bra For 7 Years" - Former Maid by temitemi1(m): 10:12pm On Feb 29, 2016
Brainwashed!!
sirugos:
I have worshipped in this church for more than four years b4 I left. I can strongly say that those ladies deserve what they got. These girls can insult you in the church to an extent you will regrets your life. Stupid sets of animals in human shapes. One thing about G.O ( his popular name) is that he is very violent in nature. I could remember a day we went for a Thursday services/bible class, he was actually the one anchoring it, he ask a questions based on what he taught us that day.. Which we answered correctly. B4 we knew what is happening, he ordered all of us to knell down and he gave each an everyone us 6 strokes of Cain. The funny aspects of it is that some of us were happy that his Cain heals all kind of diseases. Some were even begging him to flog them so that they can receive their own miracle.
Re: "I Served Rev. King Stark-Unclad,With No Pant Or Bra For 7 Years" - Former Maid by Junkab: 10:14pm On Feb 29, 2016
Devil in human shape, he might have bewitched those guys. I believe that useless man has been castrated or is an impotent, death by hanging is a lesser judgement for him. While not set ablaze on different parts of his body @ different days and allow to rotten alive
Re: "I Served Rev. King Stark-Unclad,With No Pant Or Bra For 7 Years" - Former Maid by Nobody: 10:16pm On Feb 29, 2016
IbeAshawo:
Quote me or add me on BBM let negotiate.
Re: "I Served Rev. King Stark-Unclad,With No Pant Or Bra For 7 Years" - Former Maid by viso311: 10:24pm On Feb 29, 2016
danjumakolo:
Was rev king a xtian?
If yes,why didn't CAN looked into the way he practiced xtianity?
Is CAN toothless to guide the practice of xtianity in Nigeria?
Sorry that I am being naive,because way this religion is evolving with new unusual pastors calls for concern

CAN nd PFN were against him then. His doctrines nd way of worship wz somtin else.

1 Like

Re: "I Served Rev. King Stark-Unclad,With No Pant Or Bra For 7 Years" - Former Maid by AfroKnight: 10:24pm On Feb 29, 2016
And his tribesmen were asking Buhari to pardon him. I don't understand why a normal human being would beg for this man. Is this brutality part of your customs or what? Maybe it is normal where he comes from. That's why they would be bold enough to support him.

This man even called himself the owner of the universe. Maybe he needs to return to his palace in heaven.

1 Like

Re: "I Served Rev. King Stark-Unclad,With No Pant Or Bra For 7 Years" - Former Maid by creamylicious(f): 10:35pm On Feb 29, 2016
sirugos:
isi gini? Nka mbe ooooooo
Re: "I Served Rev. King Stark-Unclad,With No Pant Or Bra For 7 Years" - Former Maid by nenedima(f): 10:38pm On Feb 29, 2016
Dis man should b dead already,is he still alive?
Re: "I Served Rev. King Stark-Unclad,With No Pant Or Bra For 7 Years" - Former Maid by Cmiller(m): 10:45pm On Feb 29, 2016
Like I will always tell people...."FEAR and RESPECT GOD ONLY"
*fear is a prison and you have to either breakout and be free or be lockedup and be a slave, man deserves only respect and nothing more*
Re: "I Served Rev. King Stark-Unclad,With No Pant Or Bra For 7 Years" - Former Maid by nnowu(f): 10:46pm On Feb 29, 2016
Kill the bastard!
Re: "I Served Rev. King Stark-Unclad,With No Pant Or Bra For 7 Years" - Former Maid by Nobody: 10:46pm On Feb 29, 2016
Since you probably talking about "beard". Smh

Tpave:
Wonders shall never end. Just look at his picture? Does he look like a pastor? He looks like someone that is imported from Israel.
Even if other pastors that looks gentle and meek deceived me, this rag cannot.
Re: "I Served Rev. King Stark-Unclad,With No Pant Or Bra For 7 Years" - Former Maid by Nickymezor(f): 10:50pm On Feb 29, 2016
Pure evil... I hope he gets wat he deserves soon...
Re: "I Served Rev. King Stark-Unclad,With No Pant Or Bra For 7 Years" - Former Maid by Sharplogger(m): 10:52pm On Feb 29, 2016
euromilion:
This is a clear case of insanity,this guy doesn't have a good lawyer,it's obvious that he was mentally ill.

so he would have been set free abi...e be like u no sabi say inside insanity...lucid interval dey abi?
Re: "I Served Rev. King Stark-Unclad,With No Pant Or Bra For 7 Years" - Former Maid by smudge2079(m): 10:52pm On Feb 29, 2016
Lobotomy at it peak. Good God!
Re: "I Served Rev. King Stark-Unclad,With No Pant Or Bra For 7 Years" - Former Maid by ponti93(m): 10:53pm On Feb 29, 2016
Zoharariel:
How can we help our christian/muslim brothers & sisters to see through the utter nonsense of organised control systems like religion?

Who will redeem our people (Africans) from their delusional states?

There's no Jesus and Mohammed. Yahweh & Allah are Extra-terrestrials from another planet. They bleed & die just like we mortals.

They were only perceived as gods by our ancestors who obviously had never seen rockets, spaceships, laserguns, eagle masks & nuclear weapons before.Infact, Sodom & Gomorrah were nuked into ashes by the Enlilites who were looking for Marduk (An Enkite) and not some b.ullshit story of God raining down fire & brimstones from heaven.

If there's anyone who wants to ascend to the heavens, then get your a.ss up & board a space shuttle!
i tought you were about to make sense until i saw the bolded, you sound more ignorant than the the religious believers
Re: "I Served Rev. King Stark-Unclad,With No Pant Or Bra For 7 Years" - Former Maid by Nobody: 10:55pm On Feb 29, 2016
spalletti:
I knew he was a demon the first time i saw his picture.

grin he ain't gat horns mate
Re: "I Served Rev. King Stark-Unclad,With No Pant Or Bra For 7 Years" - Former Maid by kingikey01(m): 10:56pm On Feb 29, 2016
Some times I wonder if we do think at all.with dis post its jst prove she is lying.how can dy pour petrol on 7 ppl nd fire caught only 1 person..petrol oo nt kerosine..if she escape wat of d remainin 6..God wich kind of lie is dis..I read d supreme case article nd his lawyer said he was not dre wre d fire occur nd d office in charge nd d gal confirmed it b4 she died..his lawyer was with evidence bt d judge did nt want 2 accept d evidence..all dis is jst a setup..
Re: "I Served Rev. King Stark-Unclad,With No Pant Or Bra For 7 Years" - Former Maid by kingikey01(m): 11:00pm On Feb 29, 2016
H2Ossss:
why people dey insult d man? no be d followers u go insult... person beat u wit stick and rod, u no run away... oder for petrol... u still stand... oder fr more.. u still stand... pour petrol on u... u still dey... light d first match, e no catch.. u still dey... until fire start dey burn b4 u run... na lie d girl dey lie abeg..... MUMU
People can believe lies a lot..dis look at all dis rubbish she said..dy pour petrol on 7 ppl nd only 1 caught fire..d 6 disappeared or wat
Re: "I Served Rev. King Stark-Unclad,With No Pant Or Bra For 7 Years" - Former Maid by KanwuliaExtra: 11:03pm On Feb 29, 2016
Kennydoc:

I understand your feelings but you know what, the fact that fake Samsung Galaxy smartphones are sold in Computer Village for example, doesn't make Samsung a crappy company.

There are still real churches that transform the lives of people. I listen to people testify every Sunday of how their lives have been changed positively ever since they started coming to church.

If you don't mind, I'll want to invite you to a church just for one service. Just one Sunday is what I'm asking you for. If the experience isn't worth it after that, then you can go on and boycott the Church for as long as you can stand it.

I'll send you a pm, if u don't mind. Would you be kind enough to tell me d city where you live in your reply? I'll invite you to the one closest to you, most likely in your city or town.

PM received. Thanks for your agapoid feelings.
I usually POISON any CHRISTIAN that has the misfortune of coming near my stratospheric horizon.

What other transformation can my life undergo other than DEATH? grin
All BREAKTHROUGHS I have seen in my short life o.

Genesis to Revelation nor dey change, so no need to waste my bloody time! kiss
I will spare you the untimely fatality BRO!

NNA! NO TRY AM O! kiss
Re: "I Served Rev. King Stark-Unclad,With No Pant Or Bra For 7 Years" - Former Maid by Yungbitz(m): 11:09pm On Feb 29, 2016
This man should have been hanged long ago but for our inept judicial system
Re: "I Served Rev. King Stark-Unclad,With No Pant Or Bra For 7 Years" - Former Maid by Nobody: 11:10pm On Feb 29, 2016
Stupid people, you made him a god and he acted like one...
Re: "I Served Rev. King Stark-Unclad,With No Pant Or Bra For 7 Years" - Former Maid by Nobody: 11:13pm On Feb 29, 2016
IbeAshawo:
you chrge #500 per round....of what? slaps, punch or kicks? please specify!
Re: "I Served Rev. King Stark-Unclad,With No Pant Or Bra For 7 Years" - Former Maid by Nobody: 11:19pm On Feb 29, 2016
sukkot:
yes na. you do know god sometimes takes the form of human body so as to come and enjoy what humans enjoy and to see what humans go through ? abi you no dey read ya bible ni ? one part of the bible says treat everyone well because you dont know who it is you are mistreating cuz it could be gods angels, and another part of the bible say god took on human flesh so as to see the suffering humans go through so that he having being through it can judge with empathy. when him dey in human flesh you think say him no enjoy fufu ?
Correct! grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Served Rev. King Stark-Unclad,With No Pant Or Bra For 7 Years" - Former Maid by Nobody: 11:24pm On Feb 29, 2016
ponti93:
i tought you were about to make sense until i saw the bolded, you sound more ignorant than the the religious believers

I had wanted to ignore you but because I understand so well how you christians reason, I had to change my mind.

Now read this & cure your ignorance:

***Let us start with the nuclear holocaust of 2024 BCE. It is an undisputable historical fact. You don’t have to take my word: look at the satellite photographs of the huge black scar in the face of the Earth, go to the Sinai peninsula and look at the heat-blackened stones, go to the Dead Sea with a radiometer and take the radioactivity readings for yourself, read the ancient Sumerian lamentation texts describing death in the air from the radioactive cloud, or take a look at the completely independent weather study showing an abrupt climate change consistent with a nuclear fallout precisely in 2024 BCE.

What does this have to do with Yahweh? Well, a lot, because this whole affair is well-documented in Genesis and credited to him. It is the story of Sodom and Gomorrah, the precursors to Hiroshima and Nagasaki. The Sumerian texts leave no doubt that the ICBMs (intercontinental ballistic missiles) that dropped nuclear warheads on Sodom and Gomorrah were launched from Africa and belonged to the Anunnaki. But just because the missiles were made by the Anunnaki does not by itself mean anything, the question remains of who pushed the button.

The Bible says that it was Yahweh who destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah, so if you are going to accept the Bible as literal truth you have to accept this bit too:

Yahweh has basically admitted to causing the nuclear holocaust. (I theorize that he did this by infiltrated the Mission Control Centre of the Anunnaki and generating the tragic computer command, but in any case these are just details that don’t change the gist of the matter.)

Now by all international and interplanetary laws use of nuclear weapons against innocent civilians is a grave war crime. In the Bible Yahweh claims that Sodom and Gomorrah deserved to be destroyed because their people were so bad, but there is evidence to the contrary. The Sumerian Erra epic lists 5 cities (along with the spaceport in the Sinai) that were nuked, Sodom and Gomorrah being only two of them, and while corroborating the Bible (whose veracity in this and many other instances I actually accept) goes into more detail as to what was actually going on.

As it turns out two factions of the Anunnaki were disputing the control of the spaceport, and allegedly one faction has nuked it in order for it not to fall into the hands of the other. But what about the 5 cities, none of which were located in the spaceport restricted zone itself? The Sumerian sources indicate that the residents of the 5 destroyed cities, including Sodom and Gomorrah, were completely innocent and not guilty of any of the crimes the latter two are charged with in the Bible.

According to the Sumerian sources their only guilt was that they were harboring someone named Nabu, son of Anunnaki leader Marduk whom the other faction wanted to assassinate so badly that they didn’t care how many innocent civilians they would kill as “acceptable collateral damage”. And so all 5 cities were nuked.***

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Lord's Garden: Dr Paul Enenche's New Multi Billion Naira Auditorium (Video) / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Called A 'Cultist' Over Sign He Made With Fingers (Photo / Man With Breasts Spotted In A Crusade.. See Shocking Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.