Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,742 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

Direction To Gateway Industrial And Petro-gas Institute,ogun State. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Direction To Gateway Industrial And Petro-gas Institute,ogun State. (3186 Views)

Direction To Magodo Phase 2? / Help Me. I Need Direction To Vi / Urgent....direction To US Consulate Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Direction To Gateway Industrial And Petro-gas Institute,ogun State. by rollex4ever: 11:53am On Feb 27, 2016
I am in Lagos... I need direction to Gateway industrial and petro-gas institute,ogun waterside l.g.a,oni,ogun state. Thanks
Re: Direction To Gateway Industrial And Petro-gas Institute,ogun State. by Fissyspecial21(m): 4:31pm On Feb 28, 2016
Same here... Guys!!! Please help us.. give us a direction from Lagos... BERGER TO ONI IN OGUN STATE.. JAMB TINX
Re: Direction To Gateway Industrial And Petro-gas Institute,ogun State. by Dedual2: 2:12pm On Mar 16, 2020
From Lagos enter motor going ijebu ode after drop at last bus stop Lagos garage take a bike going to oke-owa ilese road , ask for waterside park tell the driver you want to drop at gateway petrol and gas institute oni.

Same from sagamu: enter waterside from sagamu

(1) (Reply)

Relocating Abroad With Family / Canadians, Not Mexicans, Represent Largest Number Of Visa Overstays In The U.S. / How Long Does It Takes To Travel From Abia To Delta.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.