Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,657 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

Urgent....direction To US Consulate Lagos - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Urgent....direction To US Consulate Lagos (13212 Views)

My Experience At The US Consulate Carrington Cres / Nigeria Starts 48-Hour Visa Issuance At New York Consulate / My Visa Was Denied At The Italian Consulate Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent....direction To US Consulate Lagos by yattybanana(m): 5:33pm On Jun 10, 2016
kindly assist in directing me on how to get to the consulate in Victoria island from ojota using the public transport , no cab charter option due to pocket issue ... winks
Re: Urgent....direction To US Consulate Lagos by vizkiz: 5:44pm On Jun 10, 2016
Don't you have the description on your appointment page
Re: Urgent....direction To US Consulate Lagos by Piro4rl(m): 5:55pm On Jun 10, 2016
Check ur comfirmation/appointment letter.

1 Like

Re: Urgent....direction To US Consulate Lagos by yattybanana(m): 6:09pm On Jun 10, 2016
vizkiz:
Don't you have the description on your appointment page
just the address no description
Re: Urgent....direction To US Consulate Lagos by yattybanana(m): 6:13pm On Jun 10, 2016
Piro4rl:
Check ur comfirmation/appointment letter.
I have the address , what am asking is how to take public transport to the place

1 Like

Re: Urgent....direction To US Consulate Lagos by sobastical: 7:47pm On Jun 10, 2016
yattybanana:
I have the address , what am asking is how to take public transport to the place

From oshodi board a bus to cms (BRT) then from there you will see a garage by your right ask for the bus going that route

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Urgent....direction To US Consulate Lagos by RadiantPine: 9:14pm On Jun 10, 2016
yattybanana:
kindly assist in directing me on how to get to the consulate in Victoria island from ojota using the public transport , no cab charter option due to pocket issue ... winks
US Consulate is in Victoria Island. From Ojota take a bus to Obalende. From Obalende take Keke going to Odeku or EKO hotel. Tell the driver to stop you at Walter Carrington. Then walk into crescent.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Urgent....direction To US Consulate Lagos by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jun 11, 2016
Get to cms, then take ozumba mbadigwe
Once the bus turns at that bonny camp roundabout to face ozumba, yell embassy wa o.

Walter carrington is the first turning on the left, you will see decent looking touts arranging spaces for cars to park

They will remind u that the passport you have is not good enough, ignore them.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Urgent....direction To US Consulate Lagos by def111(m): 2:27pm On Jan 23, 2017
RadiantPine:

US Consulate is in Victoria Island. From Ojota take a bus to Obalende. From Obalende take Keke going to Odeku or EKO hotel. Tell the driver to stop you at Walter Carrington. Then walk into crescent.

please from CMS which bus should I take to the US embassy, interview coming very soon. thank you

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Aero Flights Grounded Nationwide / What Was Your First Job Abroad? / What Kind Of Job Do Nigerians Do In China?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.