Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,796 members, 7,956,038 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:04 PM

Adeyemi Dipeolu - Economic Adviser To Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adeyemi Dipeolu - Economic Adviser To Buhari (27990 Views)

Buhari's Economic Adviser Suggests Nigerians Should Offer Govt. Their Wealth / Buhari Inaugurates His Economic Adviser, Dipeolu, Others Photo / "A New Sherrif Is In Town" By Femi Adesina- Special Adviser To Buhari On Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeyemi Dipeolu - Economic Adviser To Buhari by anataala: 6:36pm On Aug 10, 2016
when biafrommmmm is actualised you can do that ipob, your service is not needed
onnenka:
Yoruba economists can never move this country forward. See how prosperous the country was from the time of Obasanjo to jOnathan when the great Igbos were in charge, despite the so called corruption.
Re: Adeyemi Dipeolu - Economic Adviser To Buhari by 4nobody4every1: 6:56pm On Aug 10, 2016
NOETHNICITY:
I hope he isn't too rigidly and obstinately aligned with the UN and IMF economic theories, jus like Ugonzi Okonja Iweala, the overrated cluelessly brainless one who reigned as minister of Finance for 8yrs put together and ran the nation's economy aground in the long run.
You are right, l am Jonathan and this is my username, Okonjo Iweal did not advise me well, hence, l was voted out grin grin grin

Re: Adeyemi Dipeolu - Economic Adviser To Buhari by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:10pm On Aug 10, 2016
4nobody4every1:
You are right, l am Jonathan and this is my username, Okonjo Iweal did not advise me well, hence, l was voted out grin grin grin
hmmmm! Fnny broh.

1 Like

Re: Adeyemi Dipeolu - Economic Adviser To Buhari by kernel504(m): 8:28pm On Aug 10, 2016
NOETHNICITY:
I hope he isn't too rigidly and obstinately aligned with the UN and IMF economic theories, jus like Ugonzi Okonja Iweala, the overrated cluelessly brainless one who reigned as minister of Finance for 8yrs put together and ran the nation's economy aground in the long run.

The best brain from your tribe can never stand Ngozi , at least for now.

2 Likes

Re: Adeyemi Dipeolu - Economic Adviser To Buhari by onatisi(m): 9:00pm On Aug 10, 2016
This man is making a big mistake by accepting to work for buhari. The dullard will soon infect the man with his cluelessness as he had done to all the other well seasoned professionals he appointed
Re: Adeyemi Dipeolu - Economic Adviser To Buhari by amtaken(f): 9:07pm On Aug 10, 2016
Mxm.
Re: Adeyemi Dipeolu - Economic Adviser To Buhari by amtaken(f): 9:09pm On Aug 10, 2016
Who doesn't know that mumu Buhari listens to no one?

Mxmmmmmmmmmm.
Re: Adeyemi Dipeolu - Economic Adviser To Buhari by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:08pm On Aug 10, 2016
kernel504:

The best brain from your tribe can never stand Ngozi , at least for now.
That is not to say her 8yr in offc as finance minister at a time of unprecedented abundance wasn't characterised by frightening wastage, sickening mismanagement and embarrassing show of mediocrity and gross ineptitude. Couple with her failure to diversify our economy only for her to turn around to blame her gross failure and ineptitude on politicians lack of political will even though GEJ trusted in her to steer tins. Admit it she is overrated.
Re: Adeyemi Dipeolu - Economic Adviser To Buhari by caracas: 12:48am On Aug 11, 2016
NOETHNICITY:
Definition of an olodo rabata

1 Like

Re: Adeyemi Dipeolu - Economic Adviser To Buhari by francotunsco: 1:18am On Aug 11, 2016
The poor Dr. doesnt appear to have the requisite experience in the area of national economic assignments. All the while, he has functioned immensely in the area of International diplomacy and African economic integration. He cant perform!
Re: Adeyemi Dipeolu - Economic Adviser To Buhari by NOETHNICITY(m): 11:07am On Aug 11, 2016
caracas:

Definition of an olodo rabata
ur post is typical of an empty headed educated illiterate who when finds himself incapAble of meaningful intellectuAl discourse he lazily resorts to insults and abuses. Assess ur sef broh and be honest enough to admit to ursef that u re badly in need of upgrade.
Re: Adeyemi Dipeolu - Economic Adviser To Buhari by madridsta007(m): 8:15pm On Aug 11, 2016
kahal29:

This guy was appointed since February this year and has been working with the vice president who is the head of the National Economic council, the only new thing that has happened is that he was inaugurated today. Check the date when this topic was first posted.

Like, I said, this makes it worse. He has been there while inflation rate went from single to double digits; from 13.2% to over 16%. He has been there since we hit two successive negative GDP growth rate— recession.

There's nothing to rejoice about. Makes the case of a proven economist even more compelling.
Re: Adeyemi Dipeolu - Economic Adviser To Buhari by caracas: 9:25pm On Aug 11, 2016
NOETHNICITY:
ur post is typical of an empty headed educated illiterate who when finds himself incapAble of meaningful intellectuAl discourse he lazily resorts to insults and abuses. Assess ur sef broh and be honest enough to admit to ursef that u re badly in need of upgrade.
Won't even waste my precious time on u
Just know this :
Someone who does not know n does not know that he does not know is a FOOL.
FOOD FOR THOUGHT.
Re: Adeyemi Dipeolu - Economic Adviser To Buhari by BlackPikiN(m): 11:21pm On Sep 30, 2016
He's not doing anything right. He should be dismissed.
Re: Adeyemi Dipeolu - Economic Adviser To Buhari by idupaul: 1:59am On Oct 01, 2016
Dexpro:
I need his contact. Got something big to discuss with him.

Did you ever find a way to discuss it with him?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Next Senate’ll Probe Saraki – APC Senators / March In Support Of Buhari & Amaechi In Port Harcourt Ongoing (Photos) / Tinubu Is Converting Non Supporters Everyday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.