Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,512 members, 7,812,592 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:47 PM

Jamb 2016 Update - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Jamb 2016 Update (1646 Views)

JAMB: 2016/2017 Jamb Cut Off Mark To Be Reduce To 170. / Jamb 2016: JAMBITES, SIMPLE GUIDE TO PASS. / Jamb 2016 Utme Questions And Answers Now Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jamb 2016 Update by Onimama2(m): 2:31pm On Feb 27, 2016
As JAMB commences this year 2016 CBT exam there are several anomalies happening in some of the CBT centers in the country.
in a center in kwara state:
Borokinson Ict Centre, Baptist Grammar School, Ilesa - Baruba Road, Okuta Kwara State, candidates were compelled to use barely 2 hours for an exam that supposed to last for 3hours 30mins.As at the moment of computing this report a family friend who is among the affected candidates called in to confirm that there is a protest ongoing at the center, anybody that reside close to this center venue can also confirm this.it is obvious jamb has committed yet another blunder with the so call CBT EXAM WHICH IS ORIGINALLY Meant to save enough money for self enrichment.

where is your center? let get a gist about how the events unfolded.
Re: Jamb 2016 Update by jaymejate: 2:36pm On Feb 27, 2016
Nothing yet!
Re: Jamb 2016 Update by lilbrainz(m): 3:19pm On Feb 27, 2016
was it simple
Re: Jamb 2016 Update by SenatePresdo(m): 6:41pm On Feb 27, 2016

1 Like

Re: Jamb 2016 Update by SenatePresdo(m): 6:41pm On Feb 27, 2016
Can you imagine jamb not giving calculator to a candidate that is set to write maths, physics and chemistry.

This country is a big scam. What was the #6,500 for?.
But na Godwin as I don pass my jamb. As for those that will write letter, bear it in mind than an independent calculator will not be given to you, rather d one that is already on the system. Goodluck
Re: Jamb 2016 Update by jerome263: 7:33pm On Feb 27, 2016
SenatePresdo:
Can you imagine jamb not giving calculator to a candidate that is set to write maths, physics and chemistry.

This country is a big scam. What was the #6,500 for?.
But na Godwin as I don pass my jamb. As for those that will write letter, bear it in mind than an independent calculator will not be given to you, rather d one that is already on the system. Goodluck

guy, how u take run am, how many did u score?

(1) (Reply)

Register For TOEFL, GRE, GMAT, IELTS In Port Harcourt; Gًet Free Study Material / Exploring Rome Business School's Alumni Network / FUTO Students To Go On 2 Weeks Strike, Resumes On 13th

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.