Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,030 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

Ritualists Remove Heart Of Young Girl After Killing Her (Graphic Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ritualists Remove Heart Of Young Girl After Killing Her (Graphic Photos) (80568 Views)

Liberian Man Kills His Girlfriend After Having Sex With Her (Graphic Photos) / Liberian Girl Cut Off Boyfriend's Private Part, Boyfriend Kills Her(Graphic Pic) / Lady Stabs Man Trying To Rape Her (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ritualists Remove Heart Of Young Girl After Killing Her (Graphic Photos) by Bobbysmart6(m): 5:09pm On Feb 27, 2016
DaBullIT:
People are heartless
dat y dey re searchn 4 a hearth.RIP
Re: Ritualists Remove Heart Of Young Girl After Killing Her (Graphic Photos) by waltec(m): 5:10pm On Feb 27, 2016
Ahhhh.. This is d highest order of wickedness. What is d world turning into. So sad. God's vengeance will catch up with d perpetrators within d next 3days. They won't go unpunished.
Re: Ritualists Remove Heart Of Young Girl After Killing Her (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 5:16pm On Feb 27, 2016
SW again, trying to protect SW; IT happen in Ogun, pm news
Re: Ritualists Remove Heart Of Young Girl After Killing Her (Graphic Photos) by HLNIO: 5:17pm On Feb 27, 2016
The heart of man is deceitful above all things and desperately wicked.
Re: Ritualists Remove Heart Of Young Girl After Killing Her (Graphic Photos) by Taimakotitus(m): 5:27pm On Feb 27, 2016
It is a pity this type of country called Nigeria where human beings have turned to something else and government is just looking....., o Lord have mercy on us.
Re: Ritualists Remove Heart Of Young Girl After Killing Her (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 5:28pm On Feb 27, 2016
Another wasted life
Re: Ritualists Remove Heart Of Young Girl After Killing Her (Graphic Photos) by paulcaesar(m): 5:30pm On Feb 27, 2016
How can the perpetrators sleep after this. Where these people really created by God, chei, this is terrible. May Almighty God continue to guide & protect his own.
Re: Ritualists Remove Heart Of Young Girl After Killing Her (Graphic Photos) by lovely17(m): 5:30pm On Feb 27, 2016
Na dollar cos this one too?
Re: Ritualists Remove Heart Of Young Girl After Killing Her (Graphic Photos) by ColtPython(m): 5:42pm On Feb 27, 2016
Its not Nigeria. Didn't happen in Nigeria lipsrsealed
Re: Ritualists Remove Heart Of Young Girl After Killing Her (Graphic Photos) by Whymee: 5:43pm On Feb 27, 2016
This things won't stop happening except we put an end to Nigerian movie, nollywood, with all respect.

They make us believe all this things are working, that you can make rituals to make money, get rich, wealth, power, authority etc

Yet you see them outside and you can smell poverty from them afar.

Be realistic with your movie concept.

Plssssssss. Ah

2 Likes

Re: Ritualists Remove Heart Of Young Girl After Killing Her (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 5:44pm On Feb 27, 2016
money121:
Hmmmmmmm ritual money wey no fit reach dagote or footballer own... God punish poverty... Awon oloriburuku oshi...

All most all the big men in Nigeria are members of an occult world
Re: Ritualists Remove Heart Of Young Girl After Killing Her (Graphic Photos) by annyberry: 5:45pm On Feb 27, 2016
it happened in ABA
Re: Ritualists Remove Heart Of Young Girl After Killing Her (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 5:49pm On Feb 27, 2016
Xapio:
and who the fvck are you? Kindly stay on your own lane please angry

Shut up someone is correcting your jonesiness just keep quiet on such post if you don't have anything tangible to say,smallie..RIP to the deceased
Re: Ritualists Remove Heart Of Young Girl After Killing Her (Graphic Photos) by SweetOlive(f): 5:50pm On Feb 27, 2016
Oh my God!!!
Re: Ritualists Remove Heart Of Young Girl After Killing Her (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 5:53pm On Feb 27, 2016
Lord...av mercy...*In Seyi Shey's voice*
Re: Ritualists Remove Heart Of Young Girl After Killing Her (Graphic Photos) by Tycyborg(m): 5:55pm On Feb 27, 2016
I am not surprised cos I have many girls of easy virtue chopped off besides I don't know this girl story but if she is one of the easy virtues aka olosho I think she gat what she deserves... if you think you can sell pussy for easy 20k for a day you will think about where the money is coming from. anyway no hard feelings but i speak the truth
Re: Ritualists Remove Heart Of Young Girl After Killing Her (Graphic Photos) by Sunsyno(m): 5:56pm On Feb 27, 2016
Just crying why are people so heartless,I always say dat wild animal is better than humanbeings
Re: Ritualists Remove Heart Of Young Girl After Killing Her (Graphic Photos) by habsydiamond(m): 6:03pm On Feb 27, 2016
May God save us ooo. Some people are very heartless. Ladies wey dey do runz pls be careful with the kind of guys u mingle with oo. So that it won't be your turn tomorrow. Half a word is enough for the wise
Re: Ritualists Remove Heart Of Young Girl After Killing Her (Graphic Photos) by raindrops2121: 6:14pm On Feb 27, 2016
Rip
cry
Re: Ritualists Remove Heart Of Young Girl After Killing Her (Graphic Photos) by nasty45(m): 6:15pm On Feb 27, 2016
THE BLOOD ... Heart of men
Re: Ritualists Remove Heart Of Young Girl After Killing Her (Graphic Photos) by Jabioro: 6:23pm On Feb 27, 2016
Hian !!! Oga ooo this one is too much... Can the ritualist boast of Dangote account ? ......
Re: Ritualists Remove Heart Of Young Girl After Killing Her (Graphic Photos) by Osakah24(m): 6:25pm On Feb 27, 2016
If that girl could wake up and describe her ordeal,you will know that some humans are walking demons. Nemesis must catch up with them in a thousand fold and their generations unborn.

1 Like

Re: Ritualists Remove Heart Of Young Girl After Killing Her (Graphic Photos) by tosyne2much(m): 6:33pm On Feb 27, 2016
Jesus !!! shocked
Re: Ritualists Remove Heart Of Young Girl After Killing Her (Graphic Photos) by diva90: 6:44pm On Feb 27, 2016
This is gruesome, gosh!
Re: Ritualists Remove Heart Of Young Girl After Killing Her (Graphic Photos) by ChinonsoDike2: 6:51pm On Feb 27, 2016
agriboom:
What is wrong with blacks please?
Are we really human!9

When I ask this, delusional blacks attack me. You never see things like this anywhere else.
Re: Ritualists Remove Heart Of Young Girl After Killing Her (Graphic Photos) by Otu7(m): 7:17pm On Feb 27, 2016
i realy feel 4 d poor victim. especially her parents. dey removed al her vital organs. wot a world. it shall neva b well with dem murderers

1 Like

Re: Ritualists Remove Heart Of Young Girl After Killing Her (Graphic Photos) by superemmy(m): 7:31pm On Feb 27, 2016
Tycyborg:
I am not surprised cos I have many girls of easy virtue chopped off besides I don't know this girl story but if she is one of the easy virtues aka olosho I think she gat what she deserves... if you think you can sell pussy for easy 20k for a day you will think about where the money is coming from. anyway no hard feelings but i speak the truth

You must be stupid for you to say if she was olosho, she got what she deserved. Who are you to judge a man? Have you not sinned are you holy? Does your soul not deserved to be destroyed in hell along with every human on the planet? Save for the mercy of God, you wouldn't be here today! Easy virtue or not, no man deserves to die like this but for the works of Satan and his cohorts who derive joy from destruction of men.

Do not judge so that ye may not be judged. You foul hypocrite.

Lord Jesus have mercy on her soul and please accept her into your kingdom for the world is Wicked, please Father protect us.
Re: Ritualists Remove Heart Of Young Girl After Killing Her (Graphic Photos) by PreacherxSon(m): 7:38pm On Feb 27, 2016
money121:
Hmmmmmmm ritual money wey no fit reach dagote or footballer own... God punish poverty... Awon oloriburuku oshi...

GOD bless you....na only u wey dn make beta comment here.

RIP to the dead

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oyediran Joseph, Wanted By FBI, Arrested In Ilorin - EFCC (Photos) / Man Pulls Off His Shirt To Fight Colleague. See What Happened Seconds Later. / Husband Stabbed After Catching Wife Having Sex With Lover In Their House. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.