Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,676 members, 7,816,777 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

Ritualists Remove Heart Of Young Girl After Killing Her (Graphic Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ritualists Remove Heart Of Young Girl After Killing Her (Graphic Photos) (80566 Views)

Liberian Man Kills His Girlfriend After Having Sex With Her (Graphic Photos) / Liberian Girl Cut Off Boyfriend's Private Part, Boyfriend Kills Her(Graphic Pic) / Lady Stabs Man Trying To Rape Her (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ritualists Remove Heart Of Young Girl After Killing Her (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:39pm On Feb 27, 2016
Re: Ritualists Remove Heart Of Young Girl After Killing Her (Graphic Photos) by popcykaylah(m): 7:48pm On Feb 27, 2016
Rip..God almighty protect us all from these evil doers. shocked
Re: Ritualists Remove Heart Of Young Girl After Killing Her (Graphic Photos) by Jossibest(m): 7:55pm On Feb 27, 2016
Even here in delta state is much higher many children hv bin killed up to last week here..our yung girls shuld learn more abt dis cos most of dem ar concious of guys dat hv much money,money,money
Re: Ritualists Remove Heart Of Young Girl After Killing Her (Graphic Photos) by monz(m): 8:18pm On Feb 27, 2016
what!!!
Re: Ritualists Remove Heart Of Young Girl After Killing Her (Graphic Photos) by Kaizeshoze12345: 8:20pm On Feb 27, 2016
We cannot be sure all these killings are for rituals. Organ trade is a big booming black market cartel run enterprise. This looks like some rich guy has his heart failing and they want to try this unlucky girl's heart. government really needs to put a good check and proper supervision on organ transplant centers and you would likely see such a thing get reduced to those with rituals. Even those with rituals would be stamped out also.

2 Likes

Re: Ritualists Remove Heart Of Young Girl After Killing Her (Graphic Photos) by NemzySeries(m): 8:22pm On Feb 27, 2016
hmmmmmmmm..........may d devil's battery b too low to pick our calls IJN....amen
Re: Ritualists Remove Heart Of Young Girl After Killing Her (Graphic Photos) by opedaydydx9(m): 8:30pm On Feb 27, 2016
It looks real
Re: Ritualists Remove Heart Of Young Girl After Killing Her (Graphic Photos) by Eluwilussit(m): 8:31pm On Feb 27, 2016
We know why it is undisclosed. Anyway, it happened somewhere in Nigeria or in a zoo. Yet that albino is incarcerated for telling the truth. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ritualists Remove Heart Of Young Girl After Killing Her (Graphic Photos) by YaksonFCA(m): 8:55pm On Feb 27, 2016
RIP...There shall be no peace for the perpetrators of this heinous crime.
Re: Ritualists Remove Heart Of Young Girl After Killing Her (Graphic Photos) by Harbydohl(f): 8:59pm On Feb 27, 2016
Omg,,some people are jst too heartless.....R.i.p Girl
Re: Ritualists Remove Heart Of Young Girl After Killing Her (Graphic Photos) by smsshola(m): 8:59pm On Feb 27, 2016
ds is among d reasons young ladies shu not trust a stranger nd be very carefu ....
Re: Ritualists Remove Heart Of Young Girl After Killing Her (Graphic Photos) by Glo4issy(f): 9:26pm On Feb 27, 2016
embarassed
Re: Ritualists Remove Heart Of Young Girl After Killing Her (Graphic Photos) by terrence12(m): 9:42pm On Feb 27, 2016
Now I v to dump my jollof rice

It's sad indeed, men r evil
Re: Ritualists Remove Heart Of Young Girl After Killing Her (Graphic Photos) by michakev: 9:53pm On Feb 27, 2016
God have mercy men are heartless
Re: Ritualists Remove Heart Of Young Girl After Killing Her (Graphic Photos) by Louiscutedude(m): 10:02pm On Feb 27, 2016
God hv mercy may her soul rip
Re: Ritualists Remove Heart Of Young Girl After Killing Her (Graphic Photos) by CioAngels(f): 10:09pm On Feb 27, 2016
Please disclose the state it happened so that people can be watchful. As for police, they don't know how to unravel this kind of case, it is too sophiscated for their level. What they know to do very well is to lie and kill innocent Nigerians.
Re: Ritualists Remove Heart Of Young Girl After Killing Her (Graphic Photos) by LeFreakSoChic(f): 10:18pm On Feb 27, 2016
IYANGBALI:
undisclosed state should be the state of the ipob grin grin grin

Na them. Awon oloriburuku gbogbo
Re: Ritualists Remove Heart Of Young Girl After Killing Her (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:25pm On Feb 27, 2016
Damn!
Re: Ritualists Remove Heart Of Young Girl After Killing Her (Graphic Photos) by HerexG(m): 10:46pm On Feb 27, 2016
hakanai:
DO the NPF police actually tackle this cases of ritual murders?How many cases exist in the police records not closed to date?How intelligent are our detectives or forensic skills? By now shouldn't people be asking how do you evaluate the police performance with the high rate of crime and little to no resolution of the huge number of cases .

I am bothered and disturb honestly. When will that organization called NPF begin to work to protect life and property ? when? Rest in peace to her and may The almighty expose the culprits and make them regret there ways. cry cry cry

This is no ritual killing, they wickedly sold the girls heart to a rich client whose heart is damaged
Re: Ritualists Remove Heart Of Young Girl After Killing Her (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:48pm On Feb 27, 2016
Men, For the Sake of getting a Living, Forget to Live...
Re: Ritualists Remove Heart Of Young Girl After Killing Her (Graphic Photos) by phintohlar(f): 11:28pm On Feb 27, 2016
Blood of Jesus + goodness creatures me = lord pls have mercy on ur we ur children
Re: Ritualists Remove Heart Of Young Girl After Killing Her (Graphic Photos) by floadesola: 12:47am On Feb 28, 2016
cry cry cry may God have mercy on us. This is so disheartening. Whoever did this should not die again.
Re: Ritualists Remove Heart Of Young Girl After Killing Her (Graphic Photos) by MalcolmS7: 12:55am On Feb 28, 2016
Oh! Jezuz christ of lord God!
Re: Ritualists Remove Heart Of Young Girl After Killing Her (Graphic Photos) by lumeneng22: 12:56am On Feb 28, 2016
Why are you not disclosing the state? This place look like abrokuta in Ogun state na.
Re: Ritualists Remove Heart Of Young Girl After Killing Her (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 2:12am On Feb 28, 2016
dainformant:
The wickedness in contemporary times is gaining new "heights" -at the expense of the safety of citizens. This young girl was murdered by suspected ritualists -who had her heart removed and dumped her lifeless body in a bush. According to the reporter who posted the gruesome photos online, this happened yesterday night in an undisclosed state in the country. May her soul rest in peace.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.com/2016/02/suspected-ritualists-attack-young-girl.html

And when I support, applaud and jubilate when criminals are tied to a post on the beach and shot with much fanfare people will question my empathy.

Humans are the most wicked species of all.
Re: Ritualists Remove Heart Of Young Girl After Killing Her (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 2:15am On Feb 28, 2016
Tycyborg:
I am not surprised cos I have many girls of easy virtue chopped off besides I don't know this girl story but if she is one of the easy virtues aka olosho I think she gat what she deserves... if you think you can sell pussy for easy 20k for a day you will think about where the money is coming from. anyway no hard feelings but i speak the truth

No one deserves this death from prostitution.

I beg you to reconsider.
Re: Ritualists Remove Heart Of Young Girl After Killing Her (Graphic Photos) by xklucvG: 6:57am On Feb 28, 2016
Eliminate all the baba lawos wherever you find them and the babarism will end.
Re: Ritualists Remove Heart Of Young Girl After Killing Her (Graphic Photos) by eliascomm55: 8:05am On Feb 28, 2016
I advise all these our girls to be careful. They all wanna follow rich guys with exotic cars, they can follow anything to anywhere just because of money.
Re: Ritualists Remove Heart Of Young Girl After Killing Her (Graphic Photos) by MummyTehillah(f): 8:57am On Feb 28, 2016
Oh father. God please grant her eternal rest. Amen.
Re: Ritualists Remove Heart Of Young Girl After Killing Her (Graphic Photos) by toprealman: 8:58am On Feb 28, 2016
They must have called her "fine girl", " sweet voice"....blah blah blah!
The world is sick!!! Be careful who you roll with.
Re: Ritualists Remove Heart Of Young Girl After Killing Her (Graphic Photos) by anthonyirekpita(m): 5:44pm On Feb 28, 2016
O my GOD!! Lord have mercy on us.
Re: Ritualists Remove Heart Of Young Girl After Killing Her (Graphic Photos) by hakanai(m): 11:36am On Feb 29, 2016
SOPIGO:

[size=16pt]Hakania abi wetin be ur name, STOP speaking big big grammar with ur Android phone in ur Papa house. If u need EMPLOYMENT or APPOINTMENT in NPF come and collect it. Metwwwwwwww.[/size] instead make u speak that grammar for d Senator wen d represent ur Senatorial district make them tell Buba to empower d NPF with all d necessary Police reformed several committee has projected, u d blame d laborer wen u employ to clear forest with his own bare hands.

Dude i do not need that job. If i applied for it and was a police then is should be expected of me to do my part as it affects policing and be professional not matter how small. I do my best to be a professional in my choice career. If you are a police or agent for them you guys need to be professional in your work is all i have to say. You have too many unresolved cases and issues on your desk. Cases are not handled with equal attention particularly if you are...! The records are in the stations. How many cases have they resolved and how many remain open after several years.

You talk of reform and projected! guy how come the other agencies despite there problems are more successful in tackling insecurity. As naija dey,police need army to come and fight the slightest civil unrest. Case of kidnapping and other matters they need DSS to help with investigation. FRSC & EFCC/ICPC were created out of police . If You ask me,it had to do with the attitude and competence.

On the initial reforms that took place remind us what happened. Abi no be the same top ranking and retired NPF people that destroyed and looted it dry.Take a good look at how stations are kept or vehicles managed as assigned to the officers? Would you say they are doing the slightest to manage the little they have efficiently? They drive rough and bash the cars anyhow. They don't care because its public property.How often would you do that to your personal car in 3 years?

About the senator, didnt your constituency get any senator ? Abi how much does he know about the reform you talk about? Have you reached out to him before asking others to do same.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oyediran Joseph, Wanted By FBI, Arrested In Ilorin - EFCC (Photos) / Man Pulls Off His Shirt To Fight Colleague. See What Happened Seconds Later. / Husband Stabbed After Catching Wife Having Sex With Lover In Their House. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.