Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,711 members, 7,809,698 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:27 PM

‘why I Slept With My Grandfather’ (Photos) - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / ‘why I Slept With My Grandfather’ (Photos) (64231 Views)

This Woman Slept With Her Snake Every Night… Then Doctors Told Her The Horrifyin / I Have Slept With 5000 Men- Nairobi’s Oldest Prostitute Who Never Misses Church / Ghanaian Who Slept With 42 Women Used Juju To Catch His Victims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘why I Slept With My Grandfather’ (Photos) by NEHLIVE: 2:35pm On Feb 27, 2016
Early last year, Kenyans were stunned when a 56-year-old woman moved to court to sue her step grandchild aged 24 for snatching her husband.

The family feud had reportedly been brewing for three years before spilling out. Grace Mwende accused Florence Nduku of insulting her through a chain of text messages after allegedly starting an intimate relationship with her husband, Daniel Mwongela, 61.

Nduku is facing six counts of misusing a communication gadget. Some of the text messages received between July 12, 2013 and early 2015 referred to Mwende as an “old hag” who “could not satisfy the old man” and that she lost her “sweetness a long time ago,” thus it was her (Nduku’s) turn to enjoy the old man’s “honey.”

She also reportedly insulted Mwende that she is a witch and husband snatcher who once sold herself in five-star hotels.

She denied the charges and was set free on a Sh100,000 cash bail or bond of Sh300,000 with a surety of a similar amount.

But in an unexpected turn of events, Nduku has changed her mind in court and confessed that Mwongela proposed to her and she was unhappy to share him with her granny Mwende.

“I acted out of anger and I’m very sorry. We were sharing a man with Mwende. He (Mwongela) had promised to marry me,” Nduku stated in her mitigation.

Their purported secret relationship came to light in 2011 just three months after Mwende, a boutique owner and Mwongela wedded in a church ceremony in Machakos.

Initially, Mwongela who worked in Malindi, used to visit Mwende in Nairobi on a monthly basis, but unknown to her, Nduku - who was one of her bridesmaids during their wedding - was also eyeing the old man.

Nduku worked at her grandmother’s boutique where her fight with a colleague over a man made her quit her job “to concentrate on her relationship with Mwongela” in what later escalated to insulting text messages directed at her grandmother.

Nduku told the court that she has been in an intimate relationship with Mwongela and it would be tiresome to appear in court daily.

Besides, she claimed to be in the process of preparing to leave the country for unknown reasons and hence her change of plea and stunning confession.

Nduku was fined Sh10,000 in five counts or serve three months in jail for all the counts. She was however discharged on one count, a ruling that Mwende claims to be ‘fishy,’ considering the initial bond terms.

“At the moment, I don’t have the heart to forgive Nduku for what she did to me. It hurts a lot and I don’t think I will even forgive her,” Mwende told The Nairobian.

According to Mwende, the text messages were gross and ruined her relationship with other family members and “some elders have since approached me that I ought to forgive her but it is hard because I raised her like my own.”

She added that, “The bitter part is how her father defended her and told me he is ready to receive dowry from Mwongela. For now, I will just take a break before embarking on the next course of action and probably find another option to seek justice.”

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/02/why-i-slept-with-my-grandfather-photos.html

1 Share

Re: ‘why I Slept With My Grandfather’ (Photos) by NEHLIVE: 2:35pm On Feb 27, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘why I Slept With My Grandfather’ (Photos) by seunlayi(m): 2:52pm On Feb 27, 2016
END TIME THINGS

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘why I Slept With My Grandfather’ (Photos) by Nobody: 2:59pm On Feb 27, 2016
End time rubbish nonsense

11 Likes

Re: ‘why I Slept With My Grandfather’ (Photos) by achinaboy(m): 4:17pm On Feb 27, 2016
endtime murutuimpafu

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘why I Slept With My Grandfather’ (Photos) by Danielle22(f): 7:46pm On Feb 27, 2016
Family kwan ta
Re: ‘why I Slept With My Grandfather’ (Photos) by tafabaloo(m): 9:46pm On Feb 27, 2016
Kkkk
Re: ‘why I Slept With My Grandfather’ (Photos) by nanauju(f): 9:50pm On Feb 27, 2016
Abomination!!
Men scarcity angry
Re: ‘why I Slept With My Grandfather’ (Photos) by Nobody: 9:56pm On Feb 27, 2016
Wonders won't seize to amaze me, Omo see this kind end time story oooh!
Re: ‘why I Slept With My Grandfather’ (Photos) by Nobody: 10:06am On Feb 28, 2016
I dont blame you at all.

A man who cannot enjoy a good honey pot at 61 years is not planning towards a good death

What can be more soothing than been old at 50 yrs, already retired and having numerous wives , all in thier twenties servicing and giving the best massage of the world to you.

The smell of fresh breath and young skin prwssed down to yours already wrinkled

The good thing is that ones blood would not even at anytime be outdated, while its replenished always.

I can't hope for more. Muahh!!!

Good women, good death.

Anyways.....

DrabeeyWasHere

4 Likes

Re: ‘why I Slept With My Grandfather’ (Photos) by Last2comment(m): 10:07am On Feb 28, 2016
Hmmm
Re: ‘why I Slept With My Grandfather’ (Photos) by chingydaboss(m): 10:08am On Feb 28, 2016
Aruuuuuuu...

Abomination..

D writeup is actually confusing..

End time story..
Re: ‘why I Slept With My Grandfather’ (Photos) by DICKtator: 10:08am On Feb 28, 2016
grin grin grin grin
Re: ‘why I Slept With My Grandfather’ (Photos) by ChappyChase: 10:08am On Feb 28, 2016
Hian! E get watin we no go hear for this world?! Abe where lasisi dey?
Re: ‘why I Slept With My Grandfather’ (Photos) by Dottore: 10:09am On Feb 28, 2016
Not only in Nigeria sha. There are are strange types of madness existing elsewhere.
More worrisome is the fact that Christian clergy readily agree to officiate and wed all manner of perverts and deviants once you meet up with the financial levies and dues.

2 Likes

Re: ‘why I Slept With My Grandfather’ (Photos) by brunofarad(m): 10:09am On Feb 28, 2016
shocked

Things are happening

Are you building?

Check my profile
Re: ‘why I Slept With My Grandfather’ (Photos) by Rudboy360(m): 10:09am On Feb 28, 2016
Waray! undecided

1 Like

Re: ‘why I Slept With My Grandfather’ (Photos) by SPG4U(m): 10:09am On Feb 28, 2016
bother the topic and article are confusing ,

but I am sure snatching occurs

and I am very sure the man is very very rich..... no doubt

some women can embarrass and disgrace their entire generation cos of money
Re: ‘why I Slept With My Grandfather’ (Photos) by money121(m): 10:09am On Feb 28, 2016
Ok
Re: ‘why I Slept With My Grandfather’ (Photos) by kennyman2000(m): 10:10am On Feb 28, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: ‘why I Slept With My Grandfather’ (Photos) by Justicealh3(m): 10:10am On Feb 28, 2016
*google#
Re: ‘why I Slept With My Grandfather’ (Photos) by bolt000(m): 10:11am On Feb 28, 2016
grin
Re: ‘why I Slept With My Grandfather’ (Photos) by kelvinclassic(m): 10:12am On Feb 28, 2016
The most difficult age for any man born in Nigeria
should be
between 24 and 29 years, the pressure to be something,
to be someone is so immense. When you look around
you everyone seems to be doing something for
themselves, people seem to be living a life you only
dream of. You have applied for jobs and the results have
been more disappointing than Yakubu Aiyegbeni penalty
kick at the world cup.
Sadly this is the age when most guys lose it, the age
when if not careful one is consumed by alcohol or drugs,
because the disappointments become too much and you
find alternative ways to face reality. Worse is when a few
people you studied with have been lucky enough to land
jobs, soon your circle of friends gets thinner – mostly
they don’t even cut you out but you will be real with
yourself and cut yourself off. I mean what will you do
when you are in a WhatsApp group of friends and they
are discussing about last week’s trip in Dubai and
planning another trip South Africa while you are not sure
of what your next meal would be?
Most times you follow the conversation silently, all
alone like a cross on the grave. Soon you realize this is
no longer your kind of crowd because the more you keep
around the more the pressure to be something, takes a
toll on you. You know when stories about house parties
come up and you act deaf because you don’t know
where an extra 5 guys would fit in your house. Have you
ever sat in a group of people discussing the new iPhone
on the market or how British Airways offers poo services
and you can feel your heart whisper to you “boss this is
chest pain hour, can we just go and find a group that
talks about GMAT, SHLn Dragnet, jobberman or job
vacancies sites“.
But you sit there as these people are lost in their
lifestyle conversations, you are like a secretary taking
minutes in meeting. You are totally forgotten like one of
a woman’s breasts during pre-intimacy. Once in a while
one of the friends will turn and ask if you need another
drink and you wonder if you should just say No and
head home, but head home to do what? So you
grudgingly drop in the comment “I will have just one
last one“ Lie.
But after a few years of job hunting, you are now ready
to take anything even if is to smell a rich man’s farts as
long as it pays , so you end up as an office messenger
in one blue chip company in town. To imagine that 4-5
years of studying and getting a degree is now reduced
to picking and dropping off letters and if you are not
doing that, you are being sent for cheap lunch by the
employees when they are broke and they can’t order
with fast food. This is when conversations about where
people schooled start, you go silent for it’s no longer of
any use to say you also reached University, it doesn’t
matter – you have resorted to surviving.
Once in while you will bump into your now well to do
classmates, they would offer you lunch, but not even
eating the meals at Eko Hotel or Sheraton will make you
feel better about yourself, because in your mind you
wish instead they would give you the 30k and you sort
your meals for the next 5 weeks. As it is the norm you
will have photos taken, and uploaded on Facebook, but
always it’s your face that would look the odd one out –
not even the best filters can hide a face which has
suffered the city's dust and sun but survives on boiled
beans.
The worst mistake you can do during this period is to
try and date – there is nothing that a person going
through such times can offer in terms of love. How are
you going to do evening romantic walks when you are
tired from walking delivering letters in offices around
town? What are you going to tell your lady when she
says she wants to go for relaxation at the bar, pool or
love garden sites that are in town? That your financial
religion doesn’t allow it or what? This is the age when
you sit back and watch as the ladies you would want to
date are dating or getting married to guys 10 years older
than you. And you can’t blame them – it’s only that your
life seems to be progressing slower than their goals in
life. Most of the ladies you meet during this period, if
you are lucky will be patient with you till you hit 28, and
if by then your life is still in disarray like Liverpool’s and
Chelsea's performance in the EPL then my friend be
prepared for a walk out.
But then this is the age when you learn a lot of about
life, if you can hack through this stage of life the only
hard moment in your life would be when you lose your
parents - that’s if you are still lucky enough to have
them. This stage teaches you a lot about perseverance,
about appreciating the small wins you have each day, it
teaches you something about friendship, love, career
growth and personal responsibility. This is always your
rise or fall moment depending on the choices you make.
How you live your life in the 30’s is determined by how
you handled your life in this phase.
Do not Give up. Do not Be Depressed. remain focused and create a Strategy. Be consistent, you must Surely Win.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ‘why I Slept With My Grandfather’ (Photos) by NobleAngell(f): 10:12am On Feb 28, 2016
Ok
Re: ‘why I Slept With My Grandfather’ (Photos) by blackpanda: 10:13am On Feb 28, 2016
Some women are very foolish, honestly. You destroy your family because of a man thats probably cheating with a thousand others. The funny thing is how the fight each while the man simply moves to the next available babe to smash! Smh

1 Like

Re: ‘why I Slept With My Grandfather’ (Photos) by labamo07(m): 10:14am On Feb 28, 2016
someone needs to be flogged..................
Re: ‘why I Slept With My Grandfather’ (Photos) by satowind(m): 10:17am On Feb 28, 2016
If I say end tym family now one mod wey wan popular like lalasica will block me.

But my people abeg is this not end tym family?

It remind me of that song "in swizerland there was a family, the father mother and their only son..."

If u know the song click like if u don't share 4 me to complete it
Re: ‘why I Slept With My Grandfather’ (Photos) by Godfullsam(m): 10:17am On Feb 28, 2016
INCREDIBLE!
Re: ‘why I Slept With My Grandfather’ (Photos) by DirtyGold: 10:18am On Feb 28, 2016
End times shiii

What's tha business?
Re: ‘why I Slept With My Grandfather’ (Photos) by Missmossy(f): 10:18am On Feb 28, 2016
Chai!!

What's this? Such an abomination.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Leaders Slowest To Congratulate Biden May Be His Big Worries / 180 Russian Soldiers Surrendered To The Wagnerites. / South African Family Finds Nude Lady In Bed With Their 4 Year-Old Daughter (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.