Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,634 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:18 PM

South African Family Finds Nude Lady In Bed With Their 4 Year-Old Daughter (Pic) - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / South African Family Finds Nude Lady In Bed With Their 4 Year-Old Daughter (Pic) (64296 Views)

Lady In Wheelchair Holds "I Stand 4 Trump“ Placard, Gets This Response / Nude Photos: Katie Hill Resigns. Had An Affair With Male & Female Staff / Nude Photos Of Diane Shima Rwigara, Rwanda's Presidential Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

South African Family Finds Nude Lady In Bed With Their 4 Year-Old Daughter (Pic) by Kolababe: 12:26pm On Feb 28, 2017
According to South African news portal, Citizens.co. za, a South African family was left horrified after they found a naked woman sleeping in bed next to their 4 year old daughter. According to the little girl's mother, Casma Selepe, 34, the incident happened at their resident in Solomondale, in South Africa’s Limpopo Province.

She put her children to bed at 9.15 before going to sleep. Her husband who was initially out came back and discovered someone sleeping next to their daughter.

“My youngest child is four years old and she sleeps in our room on a separate mattress. She was sleeping peacefully until my husband arrived home and woke me up – asking who the person sleeping next to our little girl was.”

The mysterious intruder, who was naked, gave no response when they asked her how she had got into the house or what she was doing there. The family were left horrified after insisting all the windows and doors were closed and securely locked. Some people in the area has described lady as a witch.

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2017/02/photos-family-shocked-to-find-naked.html

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: South African Family Finds Nude Lady In Bed With Their 4 Year-Old Daughter (Pic) by Kolababe: 12:26pm On Feb 28, 2017
Re: South African Family Finds Nude Lady In Bed With Their 4 Year-Old Daughter (Pic) by farouk0403(m): 12:42pm On Feb 28, 2017
SouthAfricans and weird things are like

12 Likes

Re: South African Family Finds Nude Lady In Bed With Their 4 Year-Old Daughter (Pic) by decatalyst(m): 12:44pm On Feb 28, 2017
The best South Africans can offer the world is their stupidity and irrationality. undecided

79 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South African Family Finds Nude Lady In Bed With Their 4 Year-Old Daughter (Pic) by Godprotectigbo5(f): 1:26pm On Feb 28, 2017
@ unclezuma pls do u know this woman
Re: South African Family Finds Nude Lady In Bed With Their 4 Year-Old Daughter (Pic) by Nobody: 1:27pm On Feb 28, 2017
i comment my reserve,..... baba has something to say.

5 Likes

Re: South African Family Finds Nude Lady In Bed With Their 4 Year-Old Daughter (Pic) by Kennyodinye(m): 1:27pm On Feb 28, 2017
Two Things
*Mayb She Was Teaching The Kid Parts Of The Body grin
Or
*She Was Tasting The Kid's Blood :-

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Family Finds Nude Lady In Bed With Their 4 Year-Old Daughter (Pic) by Nobody: 1:27pm On Feb 28, 2017
Something is amiss somewhere

They should inspect the daughter 360°

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South African Family Finds Nude Lady In Bed With Their 4 Year-Old Daughter (Pic) by Harwoyeez(m): 1:27pm On Feb 28, 2017
Benin airways things grin

20 Likes

Re: South African Family Finds Nude Lady In Bed With Their 4 Year-Old Daughter (Pic) by midolian(m): 1:27pm On Feb 28, 2017
This one no b witch..a witch does not av to be unclad to operate well. She is probably one of her husband's sex-starved mistress waiting impatiently in d wrong room to be straaved grin

22 Likes

Re: South African Family Finds Nude Lady In Bed With Their 4 Year-Old Daughter (Pic) by Nogodyej: 1:28pm On Feb 28, 2017
and they don beat her

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Family Finds Nude Lady In Bed With Their 4 Year-Old Daughter (Pic) by madgoat(m): 1:28pm On Feb 28, 2017
grin grin grin grin
Re: South African Family Finds Nude Lady In Bed With Their 4 Year-Old Daughter (Pic) by iceberryose(m): 1:28pm On Feb 28, 2017
i don't care about this xenophobic people

6 Likes

Re: South African Family Finds Nude Lady In Bed With Their 4 Year-Old Daughter (Pic) by Laitesmart(m): 1:29pm On Feb 28, 2017
Wahala wa oooo.... Tot dis only happens in movies
Re: South African Family Finds Nude Lady In Bed With Their 4 Year-Old Daughter (Pic) by kanicorp9(m): 1:29pm On Feb 28, 2017
Check Bisola Skit With Emmaohmagod
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3FlXpddopkU

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South African Family Finds Nude Lady In Bed With Their 4 Year-Old Daughter (Pic) by tabisegroup(m): 1:29pm On Feb 28, 2017
Mentoring
Re: South African Family Finds Nude Lady In Bed With Their 4 Year-Old Daughter (Pic) by Scatterscatter(m): 1:29pm On Feb 28, 2017
I know her very well, she is a ghost. shocked shocked shocked
Re: South African Family Finds Nude Lady In Bed With Their 4 Year-Old Daughter (Pic) by bigheart2013(m): 1:30pm On Feb 28, 2017
Africa and Witch mentality SMH!...Maybe the man's mistress who was sneaked into the house the previous day to deflate attention. Perhaps they thought the wife would go out, or go to work but she didn't. I have seen and heard of several cases like this where a mistress was hidden under the bed for days waiting for a wife to leave so she could escape.

Women when you come home and your husband is alone, screen your house, even under beds.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South African Family Finds Nude Lady In Bed With Their 4 Year-Old Daughter (Pic) by Feranchek(m): 1:30pm On Feb 28, 2017
choi! End of story Watin kon happen afterwards na

There's no need thinking who she is cos its already glaring. Biko take the kid to a church for deliverance cos my people go say ''a di a ma ma ooo''

1 Like

Re: South African Family Finds Nude Lady In Bed With Their 4 Year-Old Daughter (Pic) by olaolulazio(m): 1:31pm On Feb 28, 2017
Olosho from your village.
Re: South African Family Finds Nude Lady In Bed With Their 4 Year-Old Daughter (Pic) by ritababe(f): 1:31pm On Feb 28, 2017
she crawl in to play with the girl na.
Re: South African Family Finds Nude Lady In Bed With Their 4 Year-Old Daughter (Pic) by Icecomrade: 1:31pm On Feb 28, 2017
withch
Re: South African Family Finds Nude Lady In Bed With Their 4 Year-Old Daughter (Pic) by LastSurvivor11: 1:31pm On Feb 28, 2017
Funny news..

Meanwhile, she should meet chidimna for cucumber guide or go meet Beni girls for perfect witching cos am not understanding her motive..
Re: South African Family Finds Nude Lady In Bed With Their 4 Year-Old Daughter (Pic) by jimmyolasun: 1:31pm On Feb 28, 2017
And have been sleeping alone for years.... No babe mistake knock my door yet my edo sisters dey miss road go south Africa...

2 Likes

Re: South African Family Finds Nude Lady In Bed With Their 4 Year-Old Daughter (Pic) by rightwingz: 1:32pm On Feb 28, 2017
they should blame Nigeria for this
Re: South African Family Finds Nude Lady In Bed With Their 4 Year-Old Daughter (Pic) by MARKone(m): 1:33pm On Feb 28, 2017
Harwoyeez:
Benin airways things grin

I tell you, Edo line. This one is on transit.

1 Like

Re: South African Family Finds Nude Lady In Bed With Their 4 Year-Old Daughter (Pic) by Bigajeff(m): 1:33pm On Feb 28, 2017
So you want me to believe this?

1 Like

Re: South African Family Finds Nude Lady In Bed With Their 4 Year-Old Daughter (Pic) by Nobody: 1:33pm On Feb 28, 2017
Weird shocked
Re: South African Family Finds Nude Lady In Bed With Their 4 Year-Old Daughter (Pic) by Healthybiz: 1:33pm On Feb 28, 2017
smiley
Re: South African Family Finds Nude Lady In Bed With Their 4 Year-Old Daughter (Pic) by Kennyodinye(m): 1:34pm On Feb 28, 2017
midolian:
This one no b witch..a witch does not av to be unclad to operate well. She is probably one of her husband's sex-starved mistress waiting impatiently in d wrong room to be straaved grin
U Neva Dey Alright

1 Like

Re: South African Family Finds Nude Lady In Bed With Their 4 Year-Old Daughter (Pic) by Nobody: 1:34pm On Feb 28, 2017
Godprotectigbo5:
@ unclezuma pls do u know this woman

That's terrible news...I believe she was working on the husband and forgot to leave.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

180 Russian Soldiers Surrendered To The Wagnerites. / Joyce Dzidzor To Expose John Mahama And Wife, Shares Unclad Breasts On Facebook / Kamala Harris Becomes First Woman V.P In The U.S

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.