Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,087 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

How Much Do You Spend On Lunch Per Day? - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How Much Do You Spend On Lunch Per Day? (21632 Views)

NPF:- Hw Many Yrs Will One Spend As An Inspector Before Promotion To ASP / Is Spending N600 Per Day For Feeding Too Much For A 45k Monthly Job? / How Much Do You Spend On Transportation To Work On Daily Basis? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Do You Spend On Lunch Per Day? by nogasimplicity: 5:03pm On Mar 02, 2016
Karleb:
Sorry. I'm currently reading BCH201. undecided lipsrsealed
KEEP ON READING REMEMBER ALL THE PATHWAYS
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Lunch Per Day? by SweetOlive(f): 5:04pm On Mar 02, 2016
piagetskinner:

What's suyama?
Lebanese Sandwiches
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Lunch Per Day? by Biafrarep(m): 5:05pm On Mar 02, 2016
KashyBaby:
It depends what food I'm drooling on that day...a minimum of 10dollars per lunch is fine with me... cool
Which Dollar version, American, Australian or Zimbabwean? Besides you can holla me to teach u perfect Nigerian Pidgin at no cost. I love helping pretty ladies like you!!
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Lunch Per Day? by TruthHurts1(m): 5:05pm On Mar 02, 2016
bigtt76:
You don hear dollars now your eyes don the choook shei grin

Dis one no be parable of dollar o grin
Check out her profile pic and you'll see what I mean wink
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Lunch Per Day? by Ramanto(m): 5:07pm On Mar 02, 2016
Henrick007:
Morning ===rice 70, bean =20, spaghetti =20, meat =40....
Afternoon ====bread 100, bean 60, plantain 40
Night==hungry man noodles (100), onion 10, grounded pepper 20,pure water 20
FUNNY YOU

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Spend On Lunch Per Day? by muba4huss(m): 5:07pm On Mar 02, 2016
0.15k per day....guys arent smiling
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Lunch Per Day? by DifferentBoy1(m): 5:09pm On Mar 02, 2016
slap1:

I hate okro soup! angry angry

Why

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Spend On Lunch Per Day? by piagetskinner(m): 5:09pm On Mar 02, 2016
SweetOlive:
Lebanese Sandwiches
I see... Is that the Lebanese version of sharwamas?
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Lunch Per Day? by Nobody: 5:12pm On Mar 02, 2016
Mbkite:
Few days ago a lady opened thread asking Nairalanders who are working "how much they spend on transportation to and fro on daily basis"
In a bid to clearly watch and cut our daily expenditure, I therefore decided to ask nairalanders who are working - "How much do you spend on lunch per day?"
For me, I dey chop 250naira 4 calabar woman wey dey sell 4 road side beside my office, she dey cook like mad...LOL

@d bolded, that is why Ukwa (Nkem Owo) was 'yabbing' his father (late Sam Loco Efe) in one of their comic movies that he was investing all his life time earnings on a 'Calabar kitchen woman' and then came back home with nothing but only bathroom slippers. Laugh wan scatter me as i bin dey watch that movie.

It is quite unfortunate nollywood no longer produce those epic and burden-relieved movies again but wack.

I pray all your earnings wont go into the calabar woman' waist/kitchen.
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Lunch Per Day? by SkinnyDude(m): 5:12pm On Mar 02, 2016
freecocoa:
Haven't exceeded #500 so far, bole,yam and fish go soon grow inside my belle.
and your sh!t go dey smell eh
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Lunch Per Day? by Ramanto(m): 5:13pm On Mar 02, 2016
ladyF:
It depends sha....hmmm...

Some days 1 gala and 1 lacasera - N150. Some days biscuit and fanta N150. Some days boli and groundnut N120. Some days roasted yam and pomo N150. grin

Hmmm @airsaylongcon you dey on top of me today sha (I mean your comments is on top of mine) angry e remain small i for no make FP . lol

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin
ASSUMING U DIDN'T MAKE FP NKOR? NAIRA FOR TRADE FOR 1000 NAIRA PER DOLLAR, SHEY?
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Lunch Per Day? by ladyF(f): 5:14pm On Mar 02, 2016
Ramanto:

ASSUMING U DIDN'T MAKE FP NKOR? NAIRA FOR TRADE FOR 1000 NAIRA PER DOLLAR, SHEY?
Why did you write in all CAPS?
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Lunch Per Day? by SkinnyDude(m): 5:16pm On Mar 02, 2016
Zceesneh:
angry look at the amount of money my fellow guy is spending on l lunch alone, while am here staying at home all day, waiting for my parent, after my jamb on 4th am gonna look for this sales guys work, my parent are too stingy angry
my guy, life na stage by stage.. make self pity no go kill you o
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Lunch Per Day? by SweetOlive(f): 5:17pm On Mar 02, 2016
piagetskinner:

I see... Is that the Lebanese version of sharwamas?
lol. I guess so, they have different kinds of Sandwiches that tastes real good.

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Spend On Lunch Per Day? by NwaliE01: 5:20pm On Mar 02, 2016
it depends on how much I am earning. After my graduation, I got a job which my monthly take home was #10,000K. My lunch no matter how hungry I feel must not exceed #60 cos I have to transport everyday. But today in my new job, I earn more than #200,000K monthly. I spend between 1500 & 2000 on lunch. I think the amount you spend on lunch should depend on your earnings.
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Lunch Per Day? by Ramanto(m): 5:23pm On Mar 02, 2016
ladyF:
Why did you write in all CAPS?
MY PALASA PHONE WOULDN'T ENHANCE OTHERWISE EXCEPT WITH STRESS
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Lunch Per Day? by SkinnyDude(m): 5:24pm On Mar 02, 2016
sonssyo:
before now i spend 1200 daily but with d stiff economic situation of d country ,i have downsized my spending to 700 only.tfare and others,i now enter obiano's transport unlike b4.
nwanne mmadu, kedu ebe i n'aru?
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Lunch Per Day? by timilehin007(m): 5:25pm On Mar 02, 2016
At least up to #400... Normal solid food 250/300 mineral 70 almost every meal... And alomo bitters or oshomo 100/200 to cleanse the Pepsi Jedi
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Lunch Per Day? by Ramanto(m): 5:34pm On Mar 02, 2016
Karleb:
Sorry. I'm currently reading BCH201. undecided lipsrsealed
SOUNDS LIKE SOMEONE FROM KSU
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Lunch Per Day? by ladyF(f): 5:39pm On Mar 02, 2016
Ramanto:

MY PALASA PHONE WOULDN'T ENHANCE OTHERWISE EXCEPT WITH STRESS
Oh okay...
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Lunch Per Day? by Brightology2(m): 5:40pm On Mar 02, 2016
Me i dey spend 150 to 200 because d woman wen i dey buy food 4rm like me for her daughter.
Mbkite:
Few days ago a lady opened thread asking Nairalanders who are working "how much they spend on transportation to and fro on daily basis"
In a bid to clearly watch and cut our daily expenditure, I therefore decided to ask nairalanders who are working - "How much do you spend on lunch per day?"
For me, I dey chop 250naira 4 calabar woman wey dey sell 4 road side beside my office, she dey cook like mad...LOL
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Lunch Per Day? by freecocoa(f): 5:40pm On Mar 02, 2016
SkinnyDude:
and your sh!t go dey smell eh
Na achievement na.
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Lunch Per Day? by babadem2much(m): 5:46pm On Mar 02, 2016
Na fasting I de do to save money wet I go buy food grin grin grin grin
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Lunch Per Day? by iykedare(m): 5:46pm On Mar 02, 2016
lordcornel:
120.... Bread and coke

Are you a policeman?

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Spend On Lunch Per Day? by giddykay: 5:48pm On Mar 02, 2016
kachnov:
Do you want to pay for us?

oyamilenuooo....
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Lunch Per Day? by SkinnyDude(m): 5:48pm On Mar 02, 2016
freecocoa:
Na achievement na.
welldone.. i pity your toilet
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Lunch Per Day? by bengems(m): 5:48pm On Mar 02, 2016
Lovexme:
N200.
Iya Ibeji Rice, Plantain, and Egg/Pomo no dey fail person at all grin grin

at your age u still dey chop egg?....see u see stroke!
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Lunch Per Day? by iykedare(m): 5:49pm On Mar 02, 2016
SweetOlive:
lol. I guess so, they have different kinds of Sandwiches that tastes real good.

No wonder some of you have big tummies. Quit the junk food.
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Lunch Per Day? by lordcornel(m): 5:50pm On Mar 02, 2016
JimTiger4:

Lmao..... Cornel u are a very foolish boy, must u embarrass us grin
Am always on point..I dey rep us with swag..lol..
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Lunch Per Day? by lordcornel(m): 5:51pm On Mar 02, 2016
iykedare:

Are you a policeman?
Nah..bricklayer

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Spend On Lunch Per Day? by ify84(m): 5:52pm On Mar 02, 2016
Fried yam and potato... Plus pure water 100 naira...

Other times, okpa and pure water 110...

Other days, beans and fried yam plus pure water... 110...

Every afternoon.
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Lunch Per Day? by Lovexme(m): 5:58pm On Mar 02, 2016
bengems:

at your age u still dey chop egg?....see u see stroke!

Can see you chose to conveniently ignore the Pomo. Anyways, I don't eat it everyday.

You seem to know my age undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Article: The Frustration Of Life - Lordoftheweed / Your MBBS Is Not BMLS, Doctors Steer Clear Of The Lab!!! / How Much Do Models Earn?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.