Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

How Much Do You Spend On Lunch Per Day? - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How Much Do You Spend On Lunch Per Day? (21633 Views)

NPF:- Hw Many Yrs Will One Spend As An Inspector Before Promotion To ASP / Is Spending N600 Per Day For Feeding Too Much For A 45k Monthly Job? / How Much Do You Spend On Transportation To Work On Daily Basis? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Do You Spend On Lunch Per Day? by freecocoa(f): 6:00pm On Mar 02, 2016
SkinnyDude:
welldone.. i pity your toilet
Don't waste your pity, the toilet isn't complaining.
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Lunch Per Day? by freecocoa(f): 6:06pm On Mar 02, 2016
pedrilo:
u be foool for addin dat last sentence
Na wa o, what is f00lish about the sentence?
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Lunch Per Day? by Xtracoool(m): 6:08pm On Mar 02, 2016
TheHeGoat:
It's free. I eat grass

Jokes apart, are you really a goat? angry
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Lunch Per Day? by Jennifer89(f): 6:15pm On Mar 02, 2016
slap1:

I hate okro soup! angry angry

for real? chia u dey miss. i love ma okro soup; the ijaw style. no oil, enough fish and periwinkle.
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Lunch Per Day? by SweetOlive(f): 6:17pm On Mar 02, 2016
iykedare:

No wonder some of you have big tummies. Quit the junk food.
Okay Sir! grin
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Lunch Per Day? by dam4wummy(m): 6:21pm On Mar 02, 2016
Gaari: 20, kuli :10, sugar 5, cold water, free; total you know
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Lunch Per Day? by winetapper: 6:24pm On Mar 02, 2016
AleAirHub:
As for me it depends on my hungry mood....
Like today was #400 tomorrow may be #100...

Average is #250 cool cool cool

Roasted Plantain #100
Oil Beans #50
Roasted Fish #100
Pure Water Free. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Total : #250.. grin grin grin grin

But if the opposite sex dey with you the lunch bill na DIE shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Why Morning n Evening Na House Things....

Cc winetapper
grin I sure den dey give you free shipping service to send the food reach your office grin
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Lunch Per Day? by Trunaijian: 6:25pm On Mar 02, 2016
N520
Jollof rice - 400
Malt -120
Water -free. (office fridge)
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Lunch Per Day? by cao(f): 6:27pm On Mar 02, 2016
At work, it's between 0-£4. £0 means I only had the free fruits for lunch or I brought my own food, if the queue is not too long, then I would have stir-fry, that's £2.90, made right in front of me.
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Lunch Per Day? by AleAirHub(m): 6:52pm On Mar 02, 2016
winetapper:
grin I sure den dey give you free shipping service to send the food reach your office grin
Lol.....
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Lunch Per Day? by daroz(m): 6:59pm On Mar 02, 2016
KashyBaby:
It depends what food I'm drooling on that day...a minimum of 10dollars per lunch is fine with me... cool
Lies
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Lunch Per Day? by zicoraads: 7:04pm On Mar 02, 2016
Chips and kidney...abi na liver sauce

1k!
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Lunch Per Day? by LOVEGINO(m): 7:04pm On Mar 02, 2016
Mbkite:
Few days ago a lady opened thread asking Nairalanders who are working "how much they spend on transportation to and fro on daily basis"
In a bid to clearly watch and cut our daily expenditure, I therefore decided to ask nairalanders who are working - "How much do you spend on lunch per day?"
For me, I dey chop 250naira 4 calabar woman wey dey sell 4 road side beside my office, she dey cook like mad...LOL
my own daily expensive grin early momo, mama Nkechi hot rice with cabbage (N200). Afternoon, madam Ogoja hot semo with draw(300). For evening|Nite, 2bottle of chill Star(400) alongside hot kayan chiki pepper soup for Udeme joint(300) #Deydere
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Lunch Per Day? by mac04: 7:05pm On Mar 02, 2016
ladyF:
It depends sha....hmmm...

Some days 1 gala and 1 lacasera - N150. Some days biscuit and fanta N150. Some days boli and groundnut N120. Some days roasted yam and pomo N150. grin

Hmmm @airsaylongcon you dey on top of me today sha (I mean your comments is on top of mine) angry e remain small i for no make FP . lol

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

u always amuse me with ur comments.Funny chick!!!
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Lunch Per Day? by dlashondra(f): 7:06pm On Mar 02, 2016
#500naira for lunch or #300 if am on fruit diet
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Lunch Per Day? by iukpe: 7:10pm On Mar 02, 2016
KashyBaby:
It depends what food I'm drooling on that day...a minimum of 10dollars per lunch is fine with me... cool
$1 or $2 for me.
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Lunch Per Day? by Nobody: 7:27pm On Mar 02, 2016
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Lunch Per Day? by tintedniggz(m): 7:43pm On Mar 02, 2016
Karleb:
Sorry. I'm currently reading BCH201. undecided lipsrsealed
Lol Amino Acids?
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Lunch Per Day? by Nobody: 7:53pm On Mar 02, 2016
When I was in Benin, 160 naira per day. Morning meal was 50 naira bread and 30 naira beans. Night dinner was 60 naira santana and 20 naira meat. But when I came to calabar I was shocked to hear my meal was 350 per plate. I almost suffered from heart attack and jolts of epilepsy....
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Lunch Per Day? by Nobody: 8:03pm On Mar 02, 2016
Mbkite:
Few days ago a lady opened thread asking Nairalanders who are working "how much they spend on transportation to and fro on daily basis"
In a bid to clearly watch and cut our daily expenditure, I therefore decided to ask nairalanders who are working - "How much do you spend on lunch per day?"
For me, I dey chop 250naira 4 calabar woman wey dey sell 4 road side beside my office, she dey cook like mad...LOL
MY GOOD FRIEND, my advice for you is: START COOKING YOUR OWN FOOD!
Simple.
It saves money.
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Lunch Per Day? by seunajia: 8:09pm On Mar 02, 2016
I used to spend around N700 per day on food when I lived with my relatives. I remember my monthly budget on food and transport then was N35K PM.

This bill reduced when I moved to my own flat as I'd cook at night and weekends. Although, my rent, utilities and misc calculated on a daily basis took my expenses to about N1200 per day. So getting my own place only costed an extra N1K. Lol

These days, my monthly rent is about half of my annual rent in Nigeria. Especially now that the £ is hiked.

My daily expenses on food is around N695 because I cook my own food. I only eat out once in a while or while at work.
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Lunch Per Day? by father2father4eva(m): 8:11pm On Mar 02, 2016
700 - 1300 but don't eat Wednesdays
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Lunch Per Day? by Bobbysmart6(m): 8:34pm On Mar 02, 2016
Mm.1k,am nt poor.dnt jst lyk lavishing money anyhw
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Lunch Per Day? by ladyF(f): 8:35pm On Mar 02, 2016
mac04:

u always amuse me with ur comments.Funny chick!!!
Awnnn kiss
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Lunch Per Day? by Nobody: 9:01pm On Mar 02, 2016
KashyBaby:
Dis fake girl again!
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Lunch Per Day? by kpomkwem(m): 9:12pm On Mar 02, 2016
I spend nothing (most of the time). I usually bring leftovers to work.
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Lunch Per Day? by dnapstar(m): 9:34pm On Mar 02, 2016
KashyBaby:
Kamusta Kashybaby? ??
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Lunch Per Day? by Folarinibrahim1(m): 10:12pm On Mar 02, 2016
Road side food 150 naira........... Bread 60, beans 60 and pure water 20 with 10 naira Tom Tom.

Or Rice 60,Beans 30,meat 50 and pure water 10.
........Still an IT student so no money to chop better food
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Lunch Per Day? by Nobody: 10:44pm On Mar 02, 2016
ladyF:
It depends sha....hmmm...

Some days 1 gala and 1 lacasera - N150. Some days biscuit and fanta N150. Some days boli and groundnut N120. Some days roasted yam and pomo N150. grin

Hmmm @airsaylongcon you dey on top of me today sha (I mean your comments is on top of mine) angry e remain small i for no make FP . lol

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin
It a lie,with ur popularity here i know u are a big girl,
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Lunch Per Day? by haul: 11:00pm On Mar 02, 2016
MrImole:

Groundnut= #10
Sugar=10
2 satchets of cold pure water= #20
if it is ordinary, 2satchets= #15

NB- I always have gaari at home.

À TI JÉÈYÀN LÁYÉ Ó NIRA

Can I pm u to ask somthing related to your lunch, believe me I need your answer like kilode
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Lunch Per Day? by haul: 11:19pm On Mar 02, 2016
timilehin007:
At least up to #400... Normal solid food 250/300 mineral 70 almost every meal... And alomo bitters or oshomo 100/200 to cleanse the Pepsi Jedi

Slowdown on the sugar oluwatimilehin, pepsi everyday won't cause jedi alone but a lot like diabetes, alomo bitters won't clean jedi everyday but damage the liver and kidney bro, this product are plain alcohol nothing. Drinking pepsi doesn't depict good life or wealth, do everything moderately timmy. God protect you.

4 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Spend On Lunch Per Day? by eiknarf14(m): 11:22pm On Mar 02, 2016
Spend about £300+ monthly for travel and about £7 for lunch daily

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Article: The Frustration Of Life - Lordoftheweed / Your MBBS Is Not BMLS, Doctors Steer Clear Of The Lab!!! / How Much Do Models Earn?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.