Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,000 members, 7,810,786 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:25 PM

5 Reasons Nigerian Babies Are The Cutest - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 5 Reasons Nigerian Babies Are The Cutest (3131 Views)

Photos Of Babies Sleeping In Strange Ways Shock Twitter Users / These Have To Be The Cutest Twins Ever!! / Princess Anora Is The Cutest Baby In Africa (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Reasons Nigerian Babies Are The Cutest by InformedLola(f): 3:01pm On Feb 27, 2016
I think Nigerian babies are the cutest in the world. You don't agree, okay here are reasons why they are:

1. Lovely smile: Nigerians have been said to be the happiest people in world. I agree, and the babies are no different. They seem to come into the world smiling.

2. Colourful dressing: Due to the diversity and colourful nature of the Nigerian culture, Nigerian babies get to be adorned in some of the world's most beautiful and colourful traditional attires during special occasions

3. They never give up: It's in the genes, the Nigerian is persistent and does not give up in the face of harsh reality, and so are our babies!

4. Unique Hairstyles: You find the most creative and unique hairstyles on the head of Nigerian baby girls.

5. Great Dancers: Have you seen Nigerian babies digging it? LOL, they learn how to dance very well, very fast!

http://nigerianbaby..com.ng/2016/02/5-reasons-nigerian-babies-are-cutest.html
Re: 5 Reasons Nigerian Babies Are The Cutest by InformedLola(f): 3:07pm On Feb 27, 2016
Some examples

Re: 5 Reasons Nigerian Babies Are The Cutest by Oyiboman69: 3:13pm On Feb 27, 2016
U r rice!

(1) (Reply)

Chinese Family Monitor Their Son, Take Pictures As He Loses Virginity / How Nigerian Ladies Can Treat Vaginal Infections With Pics / Pls How Do I Tell My Wife That I Want To Borrow My Ex Some Amount Of Money?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.