Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,209 members, 7,818,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

These Have To Be The Cutest Twins Ever!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / These Have To Be The Cutest Twins Ever!! (3074 Views)

Woman Delivers Twins, One In August, Another In November (photos) / I Think This Is The Cutest Male Baby I Have Ever Seen(pics) / Princess Anora Is The Cutest Baby In Africa (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

These Have To Be The Cutest Twins Ever!! by Abduletudaye(m): 12:21pm On Aug 12, 2016
Check them out.... kiss cheesy

Who agrees?

Lala? undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: These Have To Be The Cutest Twins Ever!! by tukdi: 12:26pm On Aug 12, 2016
cheesy They are hawt!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: These Have To Be The Cutest Twins Ever!! by Nobody: 3:10pm On Aug 12, 2016
They are really cute.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: These Have To Be The Cutest Twins Ever!! by PresVA: 3:19pm On Aug 12, 2016
Chaiii. . I want cry cry kiss kiss

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: These Have To Be The Cutest Twins Ever!! by Nobody: 3:55pm On Aug 12, 2016
PresVA:
Chaiii. . I want cry cry kiss kiss

Me too cry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: These Have To Be The Cutest Twins Ever!! by sisisioge: 4:06pm On Aug 12, 2016
I agree! I want a set too! Yippppieeee!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: These Have To Be The Cutest Twins Ever!! by Nobody: 4:09pm On Aug 12, 2016
Whose kids are these?

Such cutie pies.

[size=1pt]Shym3xx the troublemaker, these could be our kids but you trippin'. tongue. j/k[/size]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: These Have To Be The Cutest Twins Ever!! by Shym3xx: 4:22pm On Aug 12, 2016
Yieldings:
Whose kids are these?

Such cutie pies.

[size=1pt]Shym3xx the troublemaker, these could be our kids but you trippin'. tongue. j/k[/size]

Lol. You wanna have my babies? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: These Have To Be The Cutest Twins Ever!! by Nobody: 4:26pm On Aug 12, 2016
I was kidding. *Rolls eyes* =p. I wouldn't want my future kids to turn out to be a rascal like *cough cough* you. Plus, a black man who disses black women isn't my cup of tea.

Shym3xx:

Lol. You wanna have my babies? grin
Re: These Have To Be The Cutest Twins Ever!! by Abduletudaye(m): 4:37pm On Aug 12, 2016
Ujoan:

Me too cry

Me three cry cry
Re: These Have To Be The Cutest Twins Ever!! by Shym3xx: 4:52pm On Aug 12, 2016
Yieldings:
I was kidding. *Rolls eyes* =p. I wouldn't want my future kids to turn out to be a rascal like *cough cough* you. Plus, a black man who disses black women isn't my cup of tea.

Looool.

Angry black woman, you tagged me on the thread with kids and I asked you a question based on the thread lol.

Ain't no one checking for you and black women. I'm allergic to uncouth women with black arses lol.
Re: These Have To Be The Cutest Twins Ever!! by Nobody: 5:05pm On Aug 12, 2016
You have a lot of growing up to do.

Shym3xx:

Looool.

Angry black woman, you tagged me on the thread with kids and I asked you a question based on the thread lol.

Ain't no one checking for you and black women. I'm allergic to uncouth women with black arses lol.
Re: These Have To Be The Cutest Twins Ever!! by Shym3xx: 5:15pm On Aug 12, 2016
Yieldings:
You have a lot of growing up to do.

Nah, you need to watch ya mouth. Just cos I chat to you, that doesn't give you the audacity to chat shiit and call me a rascal.

I'm sure you don't chat shiit to ya brother and I can bet everything that ya brother wouldn't see me and chat shiit. Watch ya mouth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: These Have To Be The Cutest Twins Ever!! by Nickymezor(f): 5:25pm On Aug 12, 2016
OMG!They re super cute-* kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: These Have To Be The Cutest Twins Ever!! by Nobody: 5:26pm On Aug 12, 2016
Wow, so you're this sensitive? I called you a rascal and you're crying. Ya need some tissues?

Besides, didn't you see the "=p" and my "just kidding" comment? Did you read your own post to me? You should be able to take it if you can dish it. The only person who needs to watch your mouth is you. You have said far worse things to people on here, ya know? I called you a rascal and you get upset...

Shym3xx:

Nah, you need to watch ya mouth. Just cos I chat to you, that doesn't give you the audacity to chat shiit and call me a rascal.

I'm sure you don't chat shiit to ya brother and I can bet everything that ya brother wouldn't see me and chat shiit. Watch ya mouth.
Re: These Have To Be The Cutest Twins Ever!! by Shym3xx: 5:47pm On Aug 12, 2016
Yieldings:
Wow, so you're this sensitive? I called you a rascal and you're crying. Ya need some tissues?

Besides, didn't you see the "=p" I wrote and my "Just kidding" comment? Did you read your own post to me? You should be able to take it if you can dish it. The only person who needs to watch your mouth is you. You have said far worse things to people on here, ya know? I called you a rascal and you get upset...

Listen, despite the fact that I cuss people out here recklessly, I have never called you a biitch/sket/slag/who.re (equivalent of rascal). So, don't ever call me a rascal even in a jokey way. I don't condone it.

If I show you a level of respect, learn to reciprocate it and not cross the line. Being labelled rascal/thug is one of my biggest pet peeves. I don't like it. And it was unprovoked as well.

Even with people I chat shiit to, they always chat shiit first, before getting banged. But with you, even when you do ya passive aggressive stuff, I always overlook it cos I rate you. But you crossed the line here.
Re: These Have To Be The Cutest Twins Ever!! by PresVA: 6:13pm On Aug 12, 2016
Ujoan:

Me too cry
God go do am for us smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: These Have To Be The Cutest Twins Ever!! by Opistorincos(m): 6:42pm On Aug 12, 2016
I want a replica of these
Re: These Have To Be The Cutest Twins Ever!! by byvan03: 7:18pm On Aug 12, 2016
Okamma na pictures, live with them and see your entire life upside down. Cute babies though, I wish them to my friends that want.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Best Cream For Babies . / I Just Broke My Second Piggy Bank Of A Week. / A Letter To My Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.