Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,277 members, 7,811,826 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:25 PM

How Nigerian Ladies Can Treat Vaginal Infections With Pics - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Nigerian Ladies Can Treat Vaginal Infections With Pics (3134 Views)

Only God's Sent Ladies Can Endure With A Man In This Condition-photo / Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Living In Self Con.? / Muiz Adebiyi, Nigerian Who Married Old Oyinbo: She's Better Than Nigerian Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Nigerian Ladies Can Treat Vaginal Infections With Pics by kingsmonology(m): 10:23am On Jul 14, 2017
What you can Simply do to treat Vaginal Infections and save your Relationship…

I have counseled a lot of relationships that were at the point of collapsing, even, those that have collapsed, by His grace I was able to revived a lot of them. What are their reasons, you may want to know; well! Different reasons for different folks. The most recent one was as a result of infections, from one of party in the relationship, to be specific; it was toilet infection from the woman.

I wasn’t even going to do a write up on Vaginal Infections. I wanted to talk about something more fun and interesting but guess what changed my mind? I went to visit Rita last week at her house. I needed her help on to edit an essay I am working on. As she was going through the paper I gave her, where I had scribbled down my thoughts, I noticed she was scraping her private parts uncontrollably. I didn’t want to embarrass her by asking questions so I pretended like I didn’t notice what was going on. She in turn was trying to hide the fact that she was itching.

After a while, she excused herself to go take a pee. While she was in the toilet, I could hear her saying ‘ouch’ as if she was passing through pains to urinate. I couldn’t hold it anymore. When she came out of the toilet, I asked “Rita, what’s the problem? Why are you itching and making sad sounds while urinating?” She then opened up to me, telling me how she believes she has vaginal infection because for days, her private parts has been itching her, her urine was yellowish and painful, and she also had messy discharge from her vagina.

I exclaimed and asked her why she didn’t go to the clinic or inform anyone about the symptoms but she said she was afraid to tell her mother, because she didn’t want her mother to think she had started having sex and maybe contracted a Sexually Transmitted Disease. I then told her that, the most important thing was her health, not her mother’s reaction. Besides, everyone who knows Rita knows she is a very decent and responsible girl who wouldn’t be having sex with anyone. After encouraging her, she finally decided to tell her mother.

Just as I predicted, her mother did not insult her or react negatively. She only said Rita has to be more careful about the way she uses public toilets. She said most vaginal infections are contacted from dirty toilets, and that toilets that look clean might have invisible bacteria and fungi on them. The next day, she took Rita to the hospital for diagnosis and treatment.

Asides the drugs Rita was given, she was also placed on some home remedies which include:

Drinking yogurt

Yummy! Imagine having to take one bottle of chilled yogurt daily for about a week!! The doctor advised her to choose a yogurt that states on the package that it contains live lactobacillus acidophilus, a probiotic or friendly bacteria. According to the doctor, probiotics help to restore normal bacteria and yeast levels in the mucus membranes of the vagina.

Eating garlic

Rita was also advised to eat one clove of garlic a day by chopping it up and adding it in her meals. Garlic has long been known for its anti-fungal properties and can be used to cure and prevent vaginal infections.
Vitamin supplement

The doctor also recommended that Rita takes a daily vitamin supplement that contains at least 500mg vitamin C and 200 IU vitamin E, because these vitamins help reduce inflammation associated with infections and boost our immune systems to aid the body in the fight against infections

Other tit-bit advice that Rita was given concerning her vaginal health were:

Take extra care to keep your vaginal area clean and dry by wearing cotton underwear to keep moisture away from the area, and by wiping yourself from front to back after urinating or having a bowel movement, so as not to transfer bacteria or fungi from the anus to the vagina.
Avoid use of sanitary pads with artificial dye and fragrances.
Avoid ill-fitted underwear or pants
She was also asked to soak all her under-wears in hot water and wash properly before letting them sun-dry or iron. This is important to kill any bacteria that would be on the under-wears, which could cause re-infection after treatment. In fact, if convenient, it is best to dispose of all the under-wears and purchase new ones.

Rita is fully recovered now and she is taking extra care to ensure she doesn’t get re-infected. I am using the information I gathered here to help someone prevent from getting infected.

You are encouraged to share to help someone that may really need this piece of information as a life changing tool. Thanks.

Relationship Spot with: Kingsmond Ehimare

http://www.kingsmond.com/2017/07/13/simple-tips-on-how-you-can-treat-vaginal-infections/

...............................................................................................................................................................

Kingsmond Ehimare, is a trained Relationship psychotherapist, counsellor, he's a relationship builder and social relationship analyst. He loves helping people in relationship and emotional distress, he is an expert in this field with years of experience having worked with several relationships NGOs affiliated with UN, he can equally solves yours today.
.......................................................................................................................................................................

Ps: Please feel free to contact me on kingsmond.com1@gmail.com; instagram: @kingsmond_big & twitter: @kingsmond.com

www.kingsmond.com
https://web.facebook.com/kingsmond/
http://twitter.com/kingsmond_com

Re: How Nigerian Ladies Can Treat Vaginal Infections With Pics by Nobody: 10:51am On Jul 14, 2017
why not include a warning sign before posting a photo like that?
Re: How Nigerian Ladies Can Treat Vaginal Infections With Pics by Ginaz(f): 1:46pm On Jul 14, 2017
Tell them to also wash with just "clean water" at all times including when they are menstruating. undecided

No soaps at anytime. Water water water alone!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Nigerian Ladies Can Treat Vaginal Infections With Pics by kingsmonology(m): 4:07pm On Jul 14, 2017
Thanks for that piece of information. I will surely consider that next time.
Re: How Nigerian Ladies Can Treat Vaginal Infections With Pics by kingsmonology(m): 11:09am On Jul 17, 2017
Types of Vaginal Infections

Burning, itching, and an unpleasant odor are just some of the common symptoms of vaginal infections. But treatments vary by condition, so it's important to know which type of vaginal infection you have.
Vaginal infections, or vaginitis, are very common — so much so that most women will experience some form of vaginal infection or inflammation during their lifetime.

“To the gynecologist, vaginitis is a vaginal discharge with or without itching and burning, with or without an odor,” says Gregory R. Moore, MD, MPH, an obstetrician-gynecologist and director of the University Health Service at the University of Kentucky in Lexington.

Some women seem to be more prone to vaginal infections than others for reasons that are not entirely obvious, Dr. Moore says.

What Upsets the Normal Vaginal Balance

A healthy vagina has many bacteria and yeast. However, some things can disturb that healthy balance. These include:

Douches
Hormone level changes
Antibiotics
Vaginal intercourse
Pregnancy and breastfeeding

Symptoms of a vaginal yeast infection include a thick, white discharge that some women describe as resembling cottage cheese. Yeast infections also can cause vaginal itching and redness of the vulva (the lips of the external female genital area) and vagina.

Bacterial vaginosis. Along with yeast, “friendly” bacteria called lactobacilli live in the vagina. When the number of lactobacilli gets too low, it can trigger a condition called bacterial vaginosis (BV).

Why bacteria levels change is not known, but the normal lactobacilli can be replaced by other infection-causing bacteria. “Gardnerella is the bacteria most often associated with bacterial vaginosis,” Krause says. “It is the lack of lactobacilli and overgrowth with these other bacteria that cause the symptoms of infection.”

With bacterial vaginosis, a woman may see a thick or whitish discharge or one that is slippery and clear. It is not likely to itch or burn. A fishy odor may be noticeable, especially during intercourse.

Trichomonas. “Of the three most common vaginal infections, trichomonas vaginitis is the only one that is a true sexually transmitted infection,” Krause says. Commonly called “trich,” it is caused by a single-celled parasite, trichomonas vaginalis, and is passed from partner to partner during intercourse.

The symptoms of trichomonas vaginitis are similar to other vaginal infections: burning, irritation, redness, and swelling of the vulva, with a yellow-gray or greenish vaginal discharge, possibly with a fishy odor. Some women also experience pain during urination.

1 Like

Re: How Nigerian Ladies Can Treat Vaginal Infections With Pics by TheActionase(m): 11:29pm On Aug 16, 2020
Amazing African Tradomedical Ways to Manage Different Ailments..

You can learn one or two of the procedures.... Prepare it... Test it....and if it works....

You can turn it to money making investment online and offline..

Please Read to Learn..and Share..
You may be HELPING Someone with it...

Full Article below...���
https://ikawoemmanuel..com/2017/07/kimoetherapy-treating-ailments-in.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

The Best Teeth Drug For Your Baby / Nairaland Easter Giveaway 2022 / Woman Shows Off Her Raw Tommy Stretch Mark In Stunnig Shirtless Maternity Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.