Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,690 members, 7,820,413 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

Patience Ozokwo Preaching At A Crusade In Anambra (see Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Patience Ozokwo Preaching At A Crusade In Anambra (see Photos) (47044 Views)

Food Served! Mama G (patience Ozokwo) Wants You To Join Her (photos) / Must See! Petience Ozokwo Blasted For Living A Double Lifestyle!! / Plaiting Of Hair And Earrings Make God Angry –actress, Patience Ozokwo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Ozokwo Preaching At A Crusade In Anambra (see Photos) by OkwuruOKARISIA(m): 4:45pm On Feb 27, 2016
Re: Patience Ozokwo Preaching At A Crusade In Anambra (see Photos) by dokJ: 4:46pm On Feb 27, 2016
After d raggae play d blue.
Re: Patience Ozokwo Preaching At A Crusade In Anambra (see Photos) by Marshallian(m): 4:47pm On Feb 27, 2016
lol.... omo people dey para gan o
Re: Patience Ozokwo Preaching At A Crusade In Anambra (see Photos) by fortunechy(m): 4:51pm On Feb 27, 2016
end time preaching
Re: Patience Ozokwo Preaching At A Crusade In Anambra (see Photos) by ijaw1stson: 4:53pm On Feb 27, 2016
cruzita:
grin that her skirt alone go reach to sew skirt and blouse for me
lol cruzita u wickedddd..... in don jazzys voice (if you want the skirt you can come and have it)
Re: Patience Ozokwo Preaching At A Crusade In Anambra (see Photos) by HLNIO: 4:54pm On Feb 27, 2016
I think its a movie scene
Re: Patience Ozokwo Preaching At A Crusade In Anambra (see Photos) by kulrunsman79(m): 4:59pm On Feb 27, 2016
Possibly acting out a script

shocked shocked
Re: Patience Ozokwo Preaching At A Crusade In Anambra (see Photos) by MrGerald(m): 5:05pm On Feb 27, 2016
DifferentBoy1:
Change is constant, if lizz benson could be burn again, then why can't she

...and why are you comparing two of them?
Re: Patience Ozokwo Preaching At A Crusade In Anambra (see Photos) by DifferentBoy1(m): 5:13pm On Feb 27, 2016
MrGerald:
...and why are you comparing two of them?

Actresses
Re: Patience Ozokwo Preaching At A Crusade In Anambra (see Photos) by scachy(m): 5:20pm On Feb 27, 2016
sinaj:
Dis her skirt no b here tongue

Lol
grin
Re: Patience Ozokwo Preaching At A Crusade In Anambra (see Photos) by oglalasioux(m): 5:37pm On Feb 27, 2016
Church people using marketing skills.
Re: Patience Ozokwo Preaching At A Crusade In Anambra (see Photos) by aalangel(f): 5:52pm On Feb 27, 2016
igraman:
hope she's not wicked in real life.
She's a lamb and a sweet step mom to her step children. She trained them all.

1 Like

Re: Patience Ozokwo Preaching At A Crusade In Anambra (see Photos) by Jacko01: 6:00pm On Feb 27, 2016
wow dahs nice in the end all we nid is Jesus

1 Like

Re: Patience Ozokwo Preaching At A Crusade In Anambra (see Photos) by baranzy(m): 6:07pm On Feb 27, 2016
sinaj:
Dis her skirt no b here tongue

Is she preaching about wickedness

Lol
a moment of truth sinaj......ur so fabulously beautiful...just wana be ur pal plz dnt get me wrong...
Re: Patience Ozokwo Preaching At A Crusade In Anambra (see Photos) by Nobody: 6:22pm On Feb 27, 2016
sukkot:
everybody preaching but the country still as corrupt as hell
Corruption starts from the mind. If you make up your mind to be, you can't change no matter the sermon except strict punishment which runs at all class of citizens.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patience Ozokwo Preaching At A Crusade In Anambra (see Photos) by Nobody: 6:23pm On Feb 27, 2016
igraman:
hope she's not wicked in real life.
She's not just that she plays that role perfectly.

1 Like

Re: Patience Ozokwo Preaching At A Crusade In Anambra (see Photos) by sinaj(f): 7:02pm On Feb 27, 2016
baranzy:
a moment of truth sinaj......ur so fabulously beautiful...just wana be ur pal plz dnt get me wrong...

Thank u smiley
Re: Patience Ozokwo Preaching At A Crusade In Anambra (see Photos) by ccalagboso: 7:17pm On Feb 27, 2016
Imagine Odeku ambassador on the pulpit
Re: Patience Ozokwo Preaching At A Crusade In Anambra (see Photos) by IamAtribalist: 7:17pm On Feb 27, 2016
cool Patience Ozokwor my favorite Igbo woman of all time.
Re: Patience Ozokwo Preaching At A Crusade In Anambra (see Photos) by sammy4life2(m): 7:18pm On Feb 27, 2016
kennyman2000:
May God bless ur hustle madam cos this one na hustle to me.
grin grin grin grin grin Guy u get bad mouth ohhhh
Re: Patience Ozokwo Preaching At A Crusade In Anambra (see Photos) by nnamdijoy(m): 7:30pm On Feb 27, 2016
Heaven is a personal race. You all have to think about your relationship with God if its right. Patience I encourage you to keep it up. HEAVEN IS REAL AND HELL IS REAL . I CHOOSE TO GO TO HEAVEN. THANK GOD FOR THE GRACE WE ALL STILL HAVE.
Re: Patience Ozokwo Preaching At A Crusade In Anambra (see Photos) by andresia(m): 8:00pm On Feb 27, 2016
So soon after GEJ rally? Na wah o

Re: Patience Ozokwo Preaching At A Crusade In Anambra (see Photos) by Nobody: 8:05pm On Feb 27, 2016
She's the most wicked woman i've ever seen.
Re: Patience Ozokwo Preaching At A Crusade In Anambra (see Photos) by xreal: 8:27pm On Feb 27, 2016
eleojo23:

grin
You have really watched a lot of her movies.

a lot oooo; that is what/where she interpret her role best. - "wicked and frustrating mother in law".
Re: Patience Ozokwo Preaching At A Crusade In Anambra (see Photos) by derecho(m): 8:43pm On Feb 27, 2016
ccalagboso:
Rahab,the international prostitute,not only got saved but preached to her family too.Whereas,Achan lost his life and family in the same Jericho.
Divine replacement you may call it.
May another not take our divine placement.God is no respecter of persons,as many as receive Him (Jesus)to them gave He power to Become the sons of God...John 1:12
Re: Patience Ozokwo Preaching At A Crusade In Anambra (see Photos) by billyG(m): 8:45pm On Feb 27, 2016
9jaflaver:
Nollywood legend, Patience Ozokwo AKA Mama Gee was spotted at Ascension Anglican Church Odume Obosi in Anambra State preaching the word of God.

The elated congregants who spoke exclusively to TILB revealed that Mama Gee has now become a born again christian and is considering enrolling in a theology school.

The parish priest Rev. Ndubuisi Obi would not respond to allegations from some quarters that the appearance was a publicity stunt
See photos of Patience and her new congregation after the cut:-

Source:- http://9jaflaver.com/patience-ozokwo-turns-pastor-spotted-preaching-at-a-crusade-see-photos/

That woman whe dey spoit naija housewives with her wicked role in Nollywood wetin she won preach.
Re: Patience Ozokwo Preaching At A Crusade In Anambra (see Photos) by derecho(m): 8:45pm On Feb 27, 2016
ccalagboso:
Rahab,the international prostitute,not only got saved but preached to her family too.The family hearkened and were saved.
Whereas,Achan lost his life and family in the same Jericho.
Divine replacement you may call it.
May another not take our divine placement.God is no respecter of persons,as many as receive Him (Jesus)to them gave He power to Become the sons of God...John 1:12
If she's truly born again,there's joy in heaven and HELL HAS LOST A SOUL
Re: Patience Ozokwo Preaching At A Crusade In Anambra (see Photos) by Nobody: 9:39pm On Feb 27, 2016
I think she is truly a born again.I saw her 2weeks ago at d stadium and she had a decent gown on and a hat.No make up,no earrings
Re: Patience Ozokwo Preaching At A Crusade In Anambra (see Photos) by chevkosticks(m): 10:07pm On Feb 27, 2016
gutsygareth:
I can hardly believe this news. #Patience The Preacher.
its no news cause she is a deaconess in her church
Re: Patience Ozokwo Preaching At A Crusade In Anambra (see Photos) by Nobody: 10:17pm On Feb 27, 2016
I like her. I always enjoy her movies, especially movies that she's usually wicked. smiley
Re: Patience Ozokwo Preaching At A Crusade In Anambra (see Photos) by MZfavour02: 10:40pm On Feb 27, 2016
gutsygareth:
I can hardly believe this news. #Patience The Preacher.
one tin dat's constant in lyf is change
Re: Patience Ozokwo Preaching At A Crusade In Anambra (see Photos) by celestar(m): 10:42pm On Feb 27, 2016
Chaiiii

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Look On #bbnaija Alex When She Received A Car Key Was Priceless / Alex Unusual Wears Hijab As She Wishes Muslims A Happy Ramadan (photos) / "I Thought They Put AC Outside": Olajumoke Shivering In South Africa (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.