Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,151 members, 7,811,290 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:25 AM

Pastors, Their Wives And Billboards. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastors, Their Wives And Billboards. (2623 Views)

The Nonsense Of Spiritual Husbands, Wives And Children: Do They Exist? / How Famous Nigerian Pastors Met And Wooed Their Wives / 7 Year Old Girl Brings Warnings From Jesus To Top Nigeria Pastors & Their Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastors, Their Wives And Billboards. by Nobody: 8:30am On Jul 21, 2009
Mitchelin:

better get on your knees as the enemy is at the gate and he isn't a mohammedan,or whatever, he is your pastor,feeding you erroneous doctrines and you just gobble it up, I wonder!

Spot on simply spot on cheesy
Re: Pastors, Their Wives And Billboards. by ogajim(m): 5:52pm On Jul 21, 2009
As always, buyer beware!

This is the only kind of business where you "invest" without receiving a "share dividend"
Folks need to open their eyes and see the folly in most of these PIMPS, the Kingdom of Heaven is not a "pay to play" deal, God requires your Heart and Soul and not the "sow a seed" deal we hear from most of the PIMPS. "he who have ears, let him hear". Seeing a billboard like that should tell one to keep walking. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Pastors, Their Wives And Billboards. by PERVERT9: 7:49pm On Jul 21, 2009
banom:

Are reffering to Daddy G.O's wife ?
na which one be daddy G.O,s wife? abeg i no know book o grin grin
Re: Pastors, Their Wives And Billboards. by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jul 21, 2009
banom:

Are reffering to Daddy G.O's wife ?

Adeboye's money still dey pain you?

why not log off nairaland and go make your own? abi poverty and jealousy na your inheritance?
Re: Pastors, Their Wives And Billboards. by ajokeakin: 12:03pm On Jul 22, 2009
abi ooooooooooo
Re: Pastors, Their Wives And Billboards. by dafidixone(m): 5:55pm On Jul 22, 2009
In those days, when you see a billboard(signboard)before the activities of the church,you will see a picture of Jesus Christ at either the top or by the side of the billboard. But what we see today is either the presiding pastors and their wives posing at 80% of the billboard or the G.Os and their wives,just living 20% to the informations and activities of the church. And its now the order of the day. I was walking along a street and i came across a church billboard,the pastor and his wife occupied about 85% and a small space was for Jesus passport photograph squeezed with the church informations,i kept wandering why is it like this,so i decided to share it with fellow Nairalanders. Can you tell us the type of churches billboards(sign boards) you come across everyday.

A feed back to advertisers. Billboards an effective way of communicating programmes and products to people.
Re: Pastors, Their Wives And Billboards. by segyemaro(m): 9:00pm On Jul 22, 2009
Correct
Re: Pastors, Their Wives And Billboards. by segyemaro(m): 4:56pm On Jul 31, 2009
Is either pastor ayo oritsejafor hugging his wife on a billboard or ibiyomie and his wife and so on. I call these self advert.
Re: Pastors, Their Wives And Billboards. by osaromike: 11:48am On Jan 06, 2010
segyemaro:

Is either pastor ayo oritsejafor hugging his wife on a billboard or ibiyomie and his wife and so on. I call these self advert.
my brother come to benin and see how pastors and their wives use billboards here,in some cases,they use it to block the street signs
Re: Pastors, Their Wives And Billboards. by AKO1(m): 12:13pm On Jan 06, 2010
I'm really waiting for someone to argue in defense of the billboards.
Re: Pastors, Their Wives And Billboards. by realpastor: 1:10pm On Jan 06, 2010
A_K_O:

as a man of God i strongly disagree with it,yes that is realy self advert
Re: Pastors, Their Wives And Billboards. by segyemaro(m): 4:03pm On Jan 06, 2010
As u are entery yola the capital of Adamawa state, what you would see is a very big billboard of bishop fred addo and his wife,instead of billboard of christ calling people to salvation.
Re: Pastors, Their Wives And Billboards. by timmy7(m): 5:50pm On Jan 06, 2010
Haba wetin You wont allow a dead post to rest in d grave which billboard of christ are you talking abt Av you seen the photos of Jesus before?
Re: Pastors, Their Wives And Billboards. by niceguy10: 6:17pm On Jan 06, 2010
Poster you really need to be prayed for, you just do not know what you are doing likewise  some people that reply to this Poo post of yours.
Re: Pastors, Their Wives And Billboards. by ajokeakin: 11:15am On Jan 07, 2010
A_K_O:

i am also waiting,but come to think of it i was to be one of those men of God wives,i woul even encourage my husband to block a street with a large billboard.
Re: Pastors, Their Wives And Billboards. by eghosaobas: 1:20pm On Jun 22, 2010
ajokeakin:

i am also waiting,but come to think of it i was to be one of those men of God wives,i woul even encourage my husband to block a street with a large billboard.
hahahahaha

(1) (2) (Reply)

Disadvantages Of Being A Christian Woman / Euthanasia ''mercy Killing'' How Justifiable Can It Be? / I Need Your Prayers And Advice; Deliverance From Near Success Syndrome.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.