Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,799 members, 7,810,078 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:12 PM

I Need Your Prayers And Advice; Deliverance From Near Success Syndrome. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Need Your Prayers And Advice; Deliverance From Near Success Syndrome. (2622 Views)

5 Reasons God Doesn’t Answer Your Prayers / Islamic Cleric Arrested Over 3-day Marathon Sex Deliverance From 'mammy Water' / Deliverance From Four Demonic Kingdoms! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Your Prayers And Advice; Deliverance From Near Success Syndrome. by DrJCarter(m): 10:26pm On Jan 07, 2014
I am a young man, I just finished my university and NYSC, I have done many projects and tried establishing start ups even when I was a student, it always happen that I lose interest at the heat of the idea or things goes wrong somehow.
Last month I invested money part of which is a loan in forex trading, I made tremendous gains, at the end my broker suspended my account and didn't pay even my initial deposit reason being that their new license doesn't allow traders from my country.
I have offended God and humanity, when I was much younger, I went to a primary school in our church, I defecated on the student's desk, stole a football and tore the books I met on the teacher's table, they are exercise books, probably a test yet to be scored. this happened when I was around 8-11 years, I can't actually remember, but it keeps playing in my head I am 24 now, few years back I bought some books, disinfectant and some other little supplies and sent to the school, I was ashamed to confess my sins to the young lady I met at the school so I just handed her the supplies as my little donation to the school. I have asked God for forgiveness severally but it keeps depressing me whenever i remember it. I am totally confused . I need your prayers and advice.

Prayer Request:

I pray that God in his mercy forgive my sins, deliver me from failure and near success syndrome, and make my broker pay me, even if it's only initial deposit.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Your Prayers And Advice; Deliverance From Near Success Syndrome. by Zukoslim(m): 10:46pm On Jan 07, 2014
Bro..GOD has 4gvn u,xo far u av pleaded 4 his mercy,buh u shud av told d lady u met @d skul,ur reason 4 gvin d skul d item,at least she waznt d teacher den,u cn laff it off wit her no biggy,buh am vry sure God has forgvn u....

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Prayers And Advice; Deliverance From Near Success Syndrome. by DrJCarter(m): 11:02pm On Jan 07, 2014
Zukoslim: Bro..GOD has 4gvn u,xo far u av pleaded 4 his mercy,buh u shud av told d lady u met @d skul,ur reason 4 gvin d skul d item,at least she waznt d teacher den,u cn laff it off wit her no biggy,buh am vry sure God has forgvn u....

thanks a lot, I pray so too
Re: I Need Your Prayers And Advice; Deliverance From Near Success Syndrome. by Ralphlauren(m): 11:09pm On Jan 07, 2014
I think you are stressing yourself too much. We all did silly things as kids.

Focus on getting a job and learn to live within your means. Only a foolish person would get a loan and invest it in something as volatile, insecure as forex.

That said, You can also go to bible believing church and attend various deliverance sessions.
Re: I Need Your Prayers And Advice; Deliverance From Near Success Syndrome. by josh001(m): 11:59pm On Jan 07, 2014
REPENT AND GO TO MFM FOR DELIVERANCE.

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Prayers And Advice; Deliverance From Near Success Syndrome. by LifeQuest(m): 3:43am On Jan 08, 2014
Hey!
Cheer up...you don't need deliverance. What you need is to fully understand your identity in Christ Jesus. Do you need to engage a prayer contractor? No. Yes we can join you in prayers that your effort will meet with success. Learn to LET GO of the past and LET GOD give you direction into the future. If you are truly a child of God...you should no better that if God be for us no one can be against you...not even FAILURE. I will like you to read BEAUTY FOR ASHES by Taiwo Ikomi, listen to Kenny Kore's latest album...there is a track titled HIS PEACE I FIND... you can also jpin people reading my story here on nairaland titled THE HEART OF A PASTOR. For encouragement just follow me and mail me...its well. I am going to send you the synopsis of my unpublished book i am working on titled WHEN THERE IS STORM. I celeberate you brother

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Prayers And Advice; Deliverance From Near Success Syndrome. by melodies: 6:26am On Jan 08, 2014
@Ralphlauren well said,adding I wuld say op shuld b more concerned
with breaking foundational curses/spirit husband/wife.
I used 2 experience near success as well, it was totally reversed 2
full success when I went 4 deliverance in OPM.
Today,anything I touch as they say literally "turns to gold"!

Ralphlauren: I think you are stressing yourself too much. We all did silly things as kids.

Focus on getting a job and learn to live within your means. Only a foolish person would get a loan and invest it in something as volatile, insecure as forex.

That said, You can also go to bible believing church and attend various deliverance sessions.

(1) (Reply)

TOP 10 Gospel Songs Released In February 2019 / History Of The Church / Pastors, Their Wives And Billboards.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.