Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,193 members, 7,818,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

How God saved a boy who fell inside a well. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How God saved a boy who fell inside a well. (722 Views)

How I Saved A Girl From Jungle Justice In Onitsha - Henry Ikenna Ugwu / Young Man Poses Inside A Casket (Photo) / Between Betty Irabor And A Boy Begging At Onikan, Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How God saved a boy who fell inside a well. by PoliticalThuG(m): 4:14pm On Feb 27, 2016
I was sitting in my shop surfing internet when i heard some women shouting and wailing beside a "well" where we normally fetch water.

I saw some people rushing down to the well then, i decided to go and see things for myself. I dragged my feet down to the well, and behold a boy who was fetching water just fell inside the narrow deep well.

Instead of looking for a way to draw the boy out of the well, some idiots were asking "who is the boy" as if that was not enough, some useless idiots answered "omo ibo ni, omo yoruba ni" thank God i understand yoruba a little.

Come ooo, were we supposed to know the identity of the boy or were we supposed to save life first? That's what came to my mind.

Some suggested we go and call "mallams" to help us draw the boy out.

They were contemplating on what to do when some young guys and good men gathered around the well with a "fetcher". They threw the fetcher inside the well and urged the boy to hold it firmly. Thank God the water has gone down.

They finally drew the out alive though he sustained some injuries on his head. The boy was lucky though. I knw a girl who fell inside a well and died but this boy made it alive. U needed to see blood gushing out from his head. I pity him tho.

Please let us stop being tribal. We should stop it seriously. Tribalism won't help us a bit!!!

Lalasticlala
Re: How God saved a boy who fell inside a well. by delishpot: 4:18pm On Feb 27, 2016
Sad story with a good ending. I hope he gets 100% better soon.
Re: How God saved a boy who fell inside a well. by endy4oxide(m): 4:26pm On Feb 27, 2016
OP. Can u use the phone u surfing the internet wif to take pinsure ..
Re: How God saved a boy who fell inside a well. by opeaceo: 4:29pm On Feb 27, 2016
Tribalism is here to stay, it ain't going anywhere as long as we remain gullible.
Re: How God saved a boy who fell inside a well. by PoliticalThuG(m): 4:30pm On Feb 27, 2016
endy4oxide:
OP. Can u use the phone u surfing the internet wif to take pinsure ..
take pinshure of what? Someone was on the verge of death and u are here talking about pinshure.. U no get shame? undecided
Re: How God saved a boy who fell inside a well. by ENDTIMEISNEAR: 4:31pm On Feb 27, 2016
Plz tell them oooo grin cheesy cheesy shocked shocked shocked
Re: How God saved a boy who fell inside a well. by samuel051: 5:57pm On Feb 27, 2016
I waz hia b4 it hitz fp
Re: How God saved a boy who fell inside a well. by PoliticalThuG(m): 2:55pm On Feb 28, 2016
samuel051:
I waz hia b4 it hitz fp
how will it hit fp when it is not a story about tonto dick-e and olajumoke. Lol
Re: How God saved a boy who fell inside a well. by samuel051: 3:06pm On Feb 28, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
how will it hit fp when it is not a story about tonto dick-e and olajumoke. Lol
bros I dey try my faith

(1) (Reply)

Happening Now: All Women KAI Brigade In Lagos / Lady Threatening Me With Immigration Because I Am Int'l Student. HELP!!! / Is Seun Atheist?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.