Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,170 members, 7,811,398 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:53 AM

Photo Of A LION In The Old Jos Zoo! - Pets (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Photo Of A LION In The Old Jos Zoo! (92565 Views)

Up Close And Personal With A Lion At My Village River / Monkey Grabs A Girl's Clothe In The Zoo - Photo / Lion King: Man Playing With Lion In Johannesburg, South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of A LION In The Old Jos Zoo! by Mayorjr(m): 9:44pm On Feb 27, 2016
Jesus......
Re: Photo Of A LION In The Old Jos Zoo! by bigfather(m): 9:45pm On Feb 27, 2016
yomi007k:

Bros u check am now.

Na full goat wey enuf men go gather eat only ds nigga for dp dey chop.

Na era of changi we dey.

Even bros lion must feel am
grin

Lolssss
Re: Photo Of A LION In The Old Jos Zoo! by yomi007k(m): 9:46pm On Feb 27, 2016
vRendoh:

If that is your position then let go of the poor animal! she can fed for herself in the wild! She is not lazy like some blacks that have everything and they are hungry! pls in the name of God, let go of the animal!

U talk like I hold d key to its gate.

Pls direct ur grievances to d proper channel.
Re: Photo Of A LION In The Old Jos Zoo! by michakev: 9:46pm On Feb 27, 2016
na lion be dix Abi na goat
Re: Photo Of A LION In The Old Jos Zoo! by Louiscutedude(m): 9:48pm On Feb 27, 2016
apc change is out work
Re: Photo Of A LION In The Old Jos Zoo! by airsaylongcon: 9:51pm On Feb 27, 2016
There was a meme trending on social media that no matter the condition of the jungle a lion cannot eat grass. The condition wey this lion dey so if e see grass e go chop am lick plate join.

Baba God please never let me not be ashamed, let not my enemies triumph over me. Amen
Re: Photo Of A LION In The Old Jos Zoo! by Spanner4(m): 9:53pm On Feb 27, 2016
OMO SEE DANGER, WAHALA DEY- I Go fit sit beside dis Lion self and play PSP
Re: Photo Of A LION In The Old Jos Zoo! by EmekaBlue(m): 9:58pm On Feb 27, 2016
Buhari is very very wicked...poor lion..damn

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A LION In The Old Jos Zoo! by assana: 9:59pm On Feb 27, 2016
Lion practising for most slim animal grin #lepalion#

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A LION In The Old Jos Zoo! by jaymejate: 10:03pm On Feb 27, 2016
SaintHephzibah:
amor after we don thrash those exams finish, na so dibu ojerinde go lie like that lion
Seriously, he go de helpless grin

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A LION In The Old Jos Zoo! by egobetatoday: 10:04pm On Feb 27, 2016
chido20:
I go fit kill dis one lyk samson
no kill me with laughter abeg kikikikiki
Re: Photo Of A LION In The Old Jos Zoo! by oweman: 10:04pm On Feb 27, 2016
[quote author=dajoaneke post=43306364]I'll go see for myself. This is really bad. No wonder a lion escaped a while ago. In search for a greener life i guess... What happens now that rise in dollar price has affected goat sales?

These yoir wahala about dollar i just ask one ibo woman in shame ilorin whether is if shd is given a $100 dollar she would recognise it surprising i went back later eat take a plate rice give her a $100 note then she shouted i have given her a fake naira note just becausd all she have been doind is shouting dollar dollar dolar as if her life is depended on dollar .

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A LION In The Old Jos Zoo! by igedanz(m): 10:07pm On Feb 27, 2016
yes, that's true. it's an eyesore
Re: Photo Of A LION In The Old Jos Zoo! by onunwa21(m): 10:07pm On Feb 27, 2016
That lion go good 4 pepper soup
Re: Photo Of A LION In The Old Jos Zoo! by hollawuyi2013(m): 10:08pm On Feb 27, 2016
Thank God for ur life...bcoz I hate you Lion.
Re: Photo Of A LION In The Old Jos Zoo! by onunwa21(m): 10:09pm On Feb 27, 2016
That lion go good 4 pepper soup
Re: Photo Of A LION In The Old Jos Zoo! by danidee10(m): 10:14pm On Feb 27, 2016
thesicilian:
Nigerians sha! If they can't take care of the poor animal they should sell it off to countries who can. I wonder why there are no animal rights activists in nigeria

We no get better human rights talkless of animal

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of A LION In The Old Jos Zoo! by danidee10(m): 10:16pm On Feb 27, 2016
EmekaBlue:
Buhari is very very wicked...poor lion..damn

O boy use ya head na....how e take concern buhari
Re: Photo Of A LION In The Old Jos Zoo! by tmxme(m): 10:19pm On Feb 27, 2016
Goat fit do shakara in front of this one o grin grin grin grin
Re: Photo Of A LION In The Old Jos Zoo! by Nobody: 10:19pm On Feb 27, 2016
IPod will say is buhari fault.
Re: Photo Of A LION In The Old Jos Zoo! by gbaskiboy: 10:20pm On Feb 27, 2016
chido20:
omo forget o, na dinner the lion go take u do grin
Re: Photo Of A LION In The Old Jos Zoo! by Paulpenny(m): 10:24pm On Feb 27, 2016
chido20:
I dey tell you my brother
Re: Photo Of A LION In The Old Jos Zoo! by popcykaylah(m): 10:28pm On Feb 27, 2016
See as the lion be like lizard cheesy he be people from Somalia..
Re: Photo Of A LION In The Old Jos Zoo! by charlesucheh(m): 10:32pm On Feb 27, 2016
LadyExcellency:
This typifies the relationship between Nigerian government and the Eastern region.

It is left for the Easterners to take their destiny by force before they are reduced to the Lion seen above.
YOU THIS VIOLENT COCKROACH.... IS IT ONLY TO INSIGHT VIOLENCE YOU KNOW??
Re: Photo Of A LION In The Old Jos Zoo! by cheunway9000: 10:34pm On Feb 27, 2016
This one no go fit roar again nah bark e go dey bark
Re: Photo Of A LION In The Old Jos Zoo! by frisky2good(m): 10:35pm On Feb 27, 2016
Lion or snake? Na snake wey get big head me see for the pix o.
Re: Photo Of A LION In The Old Jos Zoo! by slimpoppa(m): 10:37pm On Feb 27, 2016
thesicilian:
Nigerians sha! If they can't take care of the poor animal they should sell it off to countries who can. I wonder why there are no animal rights activists in nigeria

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A LION In The Old Jos Zoo! by charlesucheh(m): 10:38pm On Feb 27, 2016
Reminds me of my nursery rhyme; A LION(x2) HAS A TAIL, IT HAS A BIG HEAD, AND A VERY SMALL WAIST.... Mehn! That LionS waist is fucking thin.
Re: Photo Of A LION In The Old Jos Zoo! by mohioma: 10:39pm On Feb 27, 2016
Make dem throw d zoo administrator inside d cage for 5mins

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A LION In The Old Jos Zoo! by slimpoppa(m): 10:43pm On Feb 27, 2016
thesicilian:
I wonder why there are no animal rights activists in nigeria

Bros we first get human right?

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A LION In The Old Jos Zoo! by temilexis: 10:46pm On Feb 27, 2016
An absolute case of animal brutality. The officials in the zoo should be tried and when found guilty be sentenced. Africa is still way too backward.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A LION In The Old Jos Zoo! by ghostwritter(m): 10:51pm On Feb 27, 2016
LadyExcellency:
This typifies the relationship between Nigerian government and the Eastern region.

It is left for the Easterners to take their destiny by force before they are reduced to the Lion seen above.
abeg sharap!
Dis shouldn't be a yard-stick for my Nation's integration.
Patetic tribalist.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

'Beauty & The Beast': Huge Bear Abandoned As A Cub Now Russian Supermodel (Pics) / Shocking Video Of A Woman Breastfeeding Her Dog That Has Gone Viral / Lost Dog Reports Himself Missing At Texas Police Station (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.