Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:46 AM

Info on how to get Firearm licence and permit - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Info on how to get Firearm licence and permit (7677 Views)

Woman Told To Shorten Name That's Too Long For Driving Licence / Firearm Is Back / Unban Firearm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Info on how to get Firearm licence and permit by Nobody: 8:42pm On Feb 08, 2011
For a moment, I tot you were talking about my own Firearm
Chai.
Re: Info on how to get Firearm licence and permit by Ify27(m): 8:43pm On Feb 08, 2011
he he he

Re: Info on how to get Firearm licence and permit by Ify27(m): 8:45pm On Feb 08, 2011
Firearm:

For a moment, I tot you were talking about my own Firearm
Chai.

how much did you get your in naija??
Re: Info on how to get Firearm licence and permit by unipol(m): 10:22pm On Feb 08, 2011
even the pastors and the most decent nigerians need gun now.
simple because nigeria is headintìg to anachy.
Re: Info on how to get Firearm licence and permit by Ify27(m): 10:30pm On Feb 08, 2011
unipol:

even the pastors and the most decent nigerians need gun now.
simple because nigeria is headintìg to anachy.

yeah especially the ones who molest small boys in the name of christ.
if he is a pastor why would he need a gun, according to his teachings wouldnt that be a sin to kill
what happened to NO WEAPON FORMED AGAINST ME SHALL PROSPER??
that goes to prove god cant help you but a [size=8pt][size=8pt]AK47 with extended clip will[/size][/size]

1 Like

Re: Info on how to get Firearm licence and permit by donjon: 10:32pm On Feb 08, 2011
Which anarchy?
D one wey u cause?

Look!
what is happening is inevitable, as long as we continue to imbibe western culture.

U tink because we are blacks we should have limitations?

U neva see anytin!
Re: Info on how to get Firearm licence and permit by donjon: 10:38pm On Feb 08, 2011
Street value of a clean pistol is not more than 35,000!

So i hear!
Re: Info on how to get Firearm licence and permit by Ify27(m): 10:46pm On Feb 08, 2011
thats about 230$ thats a bit expensive, in the states you can get a 9mm for 100$
Re: Info on how to get Firearm licence and permit by ethereal(f): 11:20pm On Feb 08, 2011
This post could not have come @ a better time.Never realy saw the necessity until my mum's home wus buggled 7 times in barely 4 months.We had lived in d said house 4 over 8years,bt as soon as she lost her son that livd wit her,they turned our home 2 a Mecca of sort, armed robbers & hoodlums tak advantage of d fact dat nobody is brazen enough 2 confront them.every one cowers & looks the other way when a neighbour is being robbed, its realy heartbreaking.
Re: Info on how to get Firearm licence and permit by Ify27(m): 11:31pm On Feb 08, 2011
i remember to this day onetime when we were robbed in festac back in the 90's
never again,

someone plese tell me , is the crime rate heavy like this in the village??
Re: Info on how to get Firearm licence and permit by donjon: 7:01am On Feb 09, 2011
Every where
Re: Info on how to get Firearm licence and permit by Benasayer(m): 10:20pm On Feb 09, 2011
Re: Info on how to get Firearm licence and permit by harakiri(m): 11:22pm On Feb 09, 2011
The way some posters "reason" never fails to astound me. Someone put up a post seeking info on LEGITIMATE purchase of firearms and he's been labelled everything from armed robber to assasin! I guess some ppl would have a change of heart if they got first hand experience on how savage and barbaric armed criminals really are. I will definitly have an arsenal of weapons (legit and illegit) once i am done with the house i'm gonna raise my kids in. Anybody that feels that they get "higher" than me and have balls of granite should PLEASE test me. Anybody disrespecting my sweat by robbing me gets shot in the head. No jail time sucka!
Re: Info on how to get Firearm licence and permit by LiteKing(m): 5:11pm On Jun 24, 2015
Hanoobaba:
Now this thread has taken a rather interesting turn. When I first started the thread and I saw the first few posts I was thinking that I would be criticised by everyone on Nairaland. So i'm using this opportunity to thank everyone who've supported me so far.
@lastpage. I think i'll follow your uncle's trick. Maybe you should help me get the info I need from him regarding the procedure i.e where i'm I going to apply?, how much i'm I going to pay? And what are the things the will ask from me? Thanks.
@tpia. If you were thinking that I was intending to get a gun in this country, then you were making a mistake. Cos the gun will be purchased straight from legal dealers on the web. So get it into your thick skull that i'm not here to buy from anybody but to get info about the license
I really admire everything about ur posts. pls get in touch with me. Cheers!
Re: Info on how to get Firearm licence and permit by 19naia(m): 5:39pm On Jun 24, 2015
You go to the nearest police office and ask to apply for the permit. Thats the only way. Once you enter and ask, you are subject to their scrutiny,suspicions, accusations and extortion.. shocked

There was a stop put on issuing new fire arms permits in Nigeria back in 2013 or so. Maybe a cool way to inquire at the police station is to just ask if there is still a stop put on the issuance of any new fire arms licenses.. See the link below on a report about the ban on new firearm licenses..

[url][/url]http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/140419-nigeria-police-rules-out-new-firearms-licence-to-anyone.html
Re: Info on how to get Firearm licence and permit by bluefilm: 12:24pm On Nov 13, 2018
But seriously, how or where can a nigga get good firearms training schools in this country?
Re: Info on how to get Firearm licence and permit by unadeymadkwa: 7:16pm On Sep 20, 2020
If serious holla at nigerbridgeroad@protonmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Did You Spend Your Christmas Holiday / Most Bizarre And Strangest Graves/Cemeteries Around The World. / One Of Kano State Beautiful Flyover Built By Kwankwaso

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.