Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,850 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:15 PM

How To Differentiate Between Original And Copy Charger And USB. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Differentiate Between Original And Copy Charger And USB. (3884 Views)

How Do You Really Differentiate Between Fake / Original Memory Cards? / The USB Power Adapter Charger I Bought In Gombe Today(pics) Advice pls! / How To Differentiate Between An Original And Fake Smartphone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Differentiate Between Original And Copy Charger And USB. by donogaga(m): 7:02pm On Feb 27, 2016
After launching a product from a popular brand, some
manufacturers try to duplicate and sell it on the market. In this way, you buy the product with your desired brand which is fake. These type of products don’t go longer and you lose your money. They may also harm your original product.

Fake charger also looks like the original one. You can’t differentiate which one is original and which one is fake. The charger works like the genuine one, but it may damage your
smartphone. So, be aware of duplicate products.

There are some points to differentiate original vs fake charger.

Often times, after charging 2-3 times with the fake charger, it becomes hotter than normal.

In some cases, the charger is original, but the USB charging cable is fake. You can identify using the port size and colour. The port color of the duplicate one is darker than the original one, and also it is a little bit longer.

http://elecengworld1..co.id/2015/11/how-to-differentiate-between-original.html?m=1

Re: How To Differentiate Between Original And Copy Charger And USB. by akpopaul: 7:04pm On Feb 27, 2016
thanks
Re: How To Differentiate Between Original And Copy Charger And USB. by Hoii(m): 7:08pm On Feb 27, 2016
Noted
Re: How To Differentiate Between Original And Copy Charger And USB. by DEXTROVERT: 7:24pm On Feb 27, 2016
I have discovered two of my chargers,
though working well are fake....

op wat should I do to them?

1 Like

Re: How To Differentiate Between Original And Copy Charger And USB. by donogaga(m): 8:03pm On Feb 27, 2016
DEXTROVERT:

Since you have already discovered they are fake, endeavor to get a genuine/original charger at once.

The fake ones might destroy your phone.

Because fake chargers can be erratic in nature when it comes to supplying electricity, they might just end up nuking your whole phone.

Fake chargers are made of poor materials and they are a
health hazard. Getting a good quality charger is always advisable.
Re: How To Differentiate Between Original And Copy Charger And USB. by Pharaoh94(m): 8:08pm On Feb 27, 2016
DEXTROVERT:

u can buy an old nokia big pin charger, the one that is heavy and has a big transformer used for nokia 3310. Open it, remove the circuit, remove ur fake charger circuit and connect to the output of the transformer.. The transformer will stablize ur fake circuit and prolong. I will make pics and vids to comprehend better.

1 Like

Re: How To Differentiate Between Original And Copy Charger And USB. by donogaga(m): 8:21pm On Feb 27, 2016
Pharaoh94:
u can buy an old nokia big pin charger, the one that is heavy and has a big transformer used for nokia 3310. Open it, remove the circuit, remove ur fake charger circuit and connect to the output of the transformer.. The transformer will stablize ur fake circuit and prolong. I will make pics and vids to comprehend better.

That would be quite stressful. Don't you think so?

He should save himself the stress and just get a genuine charger. That would be fine.

BTW, your recommendation is unsafe.
Re: How To Differentiate Between Original And Copy Charger And USB. by mosjames: 8:23pm On Feb 27, 2016
Very hard to differentiate.
Re: How To Differentiate Between Original And Copy Charger And USB. by Nobody: 9:42pm On Feb 27, 2016
Op, ur topic should have been 'how to differentiate original Samsung charger from fake'. There are different chargers by different manufacturers out there , in fact there are some 3rd party chargers and cables that are better than OEM/follow come. A good example is anker and Belkin, their cables and chargers are better than any follow come.

Moreover there are lots of fake Samsung chargers that look exactly like the original, no physical difference. What I do is once my follow come charger dies, I go for genuine 3rd party chargers like belkin. It is easier to spot a genuine belkin charger than Samsung.

1 Like

Re: How To Differentiate Between Original And Copy Charger And USB. by joseph214(m): 10:56pm On Feb 27, 2016
Once you see Made In China Its Fake.
Re: How To Differentiate Between Original And Copy Charger And USB. by joseph214(m): 10:56pm On Feb 27, 2016
Re: How To Differentiate Between Original And Copy Charger And USB. by Nobody: 11:13pm On Feb 27, 2016
joseph214:

Wrong. Almost every electronic device is made in China these days. From TV to hoem theatre to PS 4 and ps4 controller, chargers etc are all made in China. Even the iPhone is made in China. Just put it that every nass produced products are made in China.
Re: How To Differentiate Between Original And Copy Charger And USB. by Pharaoh94(m): 11:31pm On Feb 27, 2016
donogaga:

That would be quite stressful. Don't you think so?

He should save himself the stress and just get a genuine charger. That would be fine.

BTW, your recommendation is unsafe.
he asked what to do with it, is jst a mod, try it and u notice hw stable the frequency will be, even when on generators

(1) (Reply)

Xiaomi Phones- Why The Cheap Price Tag? / MTN Changes Codes For Recharge, Data Bundles Activation / Bill Gates And Microsoft Should Tender An Apology now (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.