Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,404 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

Gud Investment For Farmers And Investors - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Gud Investment For Farmers And Investors (4435 Views)

FG Procures N646m Farming Equipments For Farmers In SouthEast / Steps To Increasing Revenue For Farmers / Good Investment For Farmers And Investors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gud Investment For Farmers And Investors by oluwafon(m): 11:28am On Mar 09, 2016
I was able to get in touch with the company on phone and they clarified the following:
1. Investment is welcome and minimum is 30k. Thereafter, added investment is minimum or multiple of 30k.
2. 50% of the invested amount is given 2 weeks after investment. profit is then shared every 4 weeks.
3. The capital can be withdrawn any time but 10% will be removed.
4. There office can be visited at Dukku Road, Gombe state.
5. Gum Arabic is an every month product.
6. Details of name, bank account investment amount are required on their contact phone number before payment can be received.

The above are summary of what I collated from my conversation with them on phone. As many would love to know, there is no real protection against investment aside trust, hope and testimony of those that claimed current investment in the scheme.
Re: Gud Investment For Farmers And Investors by olamideojo: 1:56pm On Mar 09, 2016
Its a one time investment. After getting ur profit two weeks later, u can decide to continue but ur profit will be paid after 4 weeks everytine. Till u decide to stop and wen u stop, 90% of ur capital will be sent to u and the company will take 10%.
It is only ur profit dat will be paid to u until u decide to stop and wen u stop, u get only 90% of ur profit. The company will keep 10%.
Its a farming company they don't use website. U can visit ther farm at Gombe or u can decide to inspect ur product wen it gets to Apapa wharf terminal in Lagos before exporting .
Re: Gud Investment For Farmers And Investors by olamideojo: 2:02pm On Mar 09, 2016
Wen u make ur first investment, u get only ur profit two weeks later. After that, u will be getting ur profit every four weeks if u decide to continue.. Weneva u decide to stop, u will only be paid 90% of ur capital and the company will keep 10%.
It is a farming company. They don't use website, dats why their address is there for u to visit their farm at Gombe if u wish. Or u can inspect ur products at Apapa Wharf terminal at Lagos before it is been exported. Its ur choice.
Re: Gud Investment For Farmers And Investors by oluwafon(m): 4:58pm On Mar 09, 2016
olamideojo:
Its still open. just contact the company urself for the procedures on how to invest. pls do endeavor to share useful informations here for others wen u start ur investment

I was able to get in touch with the company on phone and they clarified the following:
1. Investment is welcome and minimum is 30k. Thereafter, added investment is minimum or multiple of 30k.
2. 50% of the invested amount is given 2 weeks after investment. profit is then shared every 4 weeks.
4. Their office can be visited at Dukku Road, Gombe state, opposite Dukku High School.
6. Details of name, bank account investment amount are required on their contact phone number before payment can be received.

The above are summaries of what I collated from my conversation with them on phone. As many would love to know, there is no real protection against investment aside trust, hope and testimony of those that claimed current investment in the scheme. Dudes in Gombe or those that have access to visit and share more information.
Re: Gud Investment For Farmers And Investors by olamideojo: 10:52am On Mar 10, 2016
Get ur fact straight before u share info on people's thread. first of all, they have a company email dat u can send ur details, confirm well. secondly, they use a registered limited liability account for all transactions. u tink i wil open my two eyes and pay money into someone's personal account or even a registered bizness name dat is not a full company? C.A.C has a strict policy now on limited liability companies and they can all be tracked.
Re: Gud Investment For Farmers And Investors by oluwafon(m): 12:13pm On Mar 10, 2016
olamideojo:
Get ur fact straight before u share info on people's thread. first of all, they have a company email dat u can send ur details, confirm well. secondly, they use a registered limited liability account for all transactions. u tink i wil open my two eyes and pay money into someone's personal account or even a registered bizness name dat is not a full company? C.A.C has a strict policy now on limited liability companies and they can all be tracked.

looks like you are misunderstanding my post. The guy never talked about their e-mail on phone. He said they require the investors to first send their personal details (name, phone number, e-mail, investment size, location etc) to their company contact phone and they will oblige details of how to pay and be registered. The fact that you just shared they use registered limited liability accounts adds to their credibility, in my opinion.

An average sincere hustler would like your thread, just that he or she may need more information that would ease his/her mind at rest. I think you did well by sharing your info, and I think am just assisting to corroborate some of the info to help other prospective investors make up their minds.
Re: Gud Investment For Farmers And Investors by olamideojo: 6:45pm On Mar 10, 2016
OK. Pls weneva u decide to invest wit dem, come back here and share ur experience so dat others wil know how real and profitable dis investment is, so they can appreciate wat i have done here for free.
Re: Gud Investment For Farmers And Investors by oluwafon(m): 10:53am On Mar 11, 2016
@Olamideojo. You have really done well. Many gboosa for u bro! Below is their e-mail message:

AMBUBES AMBUBES <ambubesnig@gmail.com>
5:33 PM (17 hours ago)

to me
Kindly forward your full name, full address, registered phone number,
bank details, investment amount and a scan copy of an i.d card (either
one of int.passport, national i.d card or voter's i.d card) through
mail to us for complete registration of your investment program.

AMBUBES AMBUBES <ambubesnig@gmail.com>
6:35 PM (15 hours ago)

to me
After sending us the necessary informations via email, a confirmation
message will be sent to you concerning the status of your
registration, after which you can proceed to the bank to make your
payment. (only bank deposit is allowed for newly registered members.
internet transfer is not allowed, to curb fraudulent act). Make your
payment into any of the following banks of your choice:
Account name: C. AMBUBES NIGERIA ENTERPRISE. GTB Account number-
0114514982. ECO BANK Account number- 4862025411. Dont forget to
sent your teller number and amount paid through sms to us after the
payment. 50% profit of your capital will be paid into your account
after 2weeks. subsequent 50% profit will be paid to you after every
four weeks. you are free to increase your investment at any time but
it should be in multiples of #30,000 and profit from your new
investment comes seperately after every four months. whenever you
decide to end the investment programe, only 90% of your capital is
refunded back.

So Nairalanders, there you are... ... and by the way, thanks once again Olamideojo for sharing.
Re: Gud Investment For Farmers And Investors by olamideojo: 11:07am On Mar 11, 2016
Yea, dat's correct. you are welcome, OLUWAFON.
Re: Gud Investment For Farmers And Investors by Bina33(m): 10:19pm On Mar 14, 2016
olamideojo:
C.Ambubes Nigeria Enterprise is a local farming company at Dukku, Gombe State. They export Gum Arabic to France and Italy. They started October, 2015 and presently have about 45 farmers supplying and investing in their Gum Arabic export. I started investing wit dem at November, 2015. If you have a miniminum of one metric ton of Gum Arabic, u can sell to them in their farm/warehouse at Dukku, opposite Dukku grammar school, Dukku town or u can call the farm urself on 090299633866. You can also invest wit a minimum of 30k and make a profit of 50% in 2 weeks. This thread is dedicated to all prospective farmers and investors that wants to make some money from Gum Arabic export. I don't need your email. All questions will be answered here as i continue, for transparency sake.
I have two questions.Firstly is the investment on a monthly basis..would I have to continuously pay the said sum I invest in to get my profit and secondly if I invest for let's say 6months 30k monthly when I decide to stop would they calculate the 6months I have invested and pay me the 90% for my investment.. Thanks
Re: Gud Investment For Farmers And Investors by olamideojo: 7:32am On Mar 15, 2016
First of all, you invest only once. and u get a 50% profit continuously from dat one investment. You can decide to increase ur capital/investment if u wish. but note dat u don't invest differenct money every month. u can only increase ur investment anytime u wish.
Secondly, ur first profit is paid after two weeks of your investment, just to encourage u, if i may be honest to u, becos after dat, u will be getting d profit after every four weeks. it is not accumulated and paid after a certain number of months. Weneva u decide to stop, u will be given 90% of wateva amount u invested and they will keep 10%. Pls make sure u have a valid i.d before u even tink of joining becos someone called me last wik Friday and said they rejected his driver's licence becos it expired 3 days before he wanted to join, and he was saying d company is too strict becos he was a first timer and they shud have considered his registration. People always complain over tins DAT are boldly written for all to see.
Re: Gud Investment For Farmers And Investors by JarloDon: 1:28pm On Mar 16, 2016
olamideojo :
This is my January profit dat was transferred
to my account from the company.

Mr Ola...ojo the credit alert you are claiming comes from the bank is false and forged by you. Don't you know someone here on Nairaland may have enough skills to detect a full-scale scam? Posting opinions under various identities to make it look real ain't a fair game. Can you prove soundly that I am not right?
Re: Gud Investment For Farmers And Investors by JarloDon: 1:34pm On Mar 16, 2016
olamideojo:
This is my January profit dat was transferred to my account from the company.

Mr Ola...ojo the credit alert you are claiming comes from the bank is false and forged by you. Don't you know someone here on Nairaland may have enough skills to detect a full-scale scam? Posting opinions under various identities to make it look real ain't a fair game. Can you prove soundly that I am not right?
Re: Gud Investment For Farmers And Investors by olamideojo: 8:59pm On Mar 16, 2016
My dear, u are so wrong. wat prove do u have DAT makes u say its not real. or are u in my fone now? Na wa for some people o. keep posting wat u don't know why others are already investing. see u at d end. I hope u will have sometin to say wen others start withdrawing their profits.
I hate doubters
Re: Gud Investment For Farmers And Investors by oluwafon(m): 10:33am On Mar 17, 2016
I kinda of hope JarloDon is wrong and olamideojo is right. All that notwithstanding I have done the needful to prove which camp is right and promote such .... perhaps to a plc level cool grin grin grin cool

The light and the dark are playing out once again or maybe it is the good, the bad and the ugly playing out? I enjoin everyone following to stick around till judgment day!
Re: Gud Investment For Farmers And Investors by JarloDon: 2:38pm On Mar 17, 2016
oluwafon:
I kinda of hope JarloDon is wrong and olamideojo is right. All that notwithstanding I have done the needful to prove which camp is right and promote such .... perhaps to a plc level cool grin grin grin cool

The light and the dark are playing out once again or maybe it is the good, the bad and the ugly playing out? I enjoin everyone following to stick around till judgment day!

Mr Oluwafon, could that mean you have already invested? Anyway your taking the lead is greatly inspiring. Kindly post your proof if you get it howbeit. I've lost hundreds of thousands in investments that proved fake and would rather be slow sticking my neck out for another investment expedition. For me, I smell real fraud here although I'm interested in investing.
Re: Gud Investment For Farmers And Investors by olamideojo: 3:46pm On Mar 17, 2016
Becos u are interested in investing doesn't mean u have to accuse of fraud first just to get evidence of genuiety. I have posted my last investment prove of payment already. I don't nid to prove u wrong for d second time, go and check my payment proof very well. first before u comment here. All i will say to u for d last time is DAT, i am an investor wit dem and its not a scam. and its not also compulsory for everyone dat don't believe. So if u believe, u can join and start making ur mony but if u don't believe, u can forget about it. But don't come to my post and start shouting scam wen no one has scam anybody here. People dat have invested have not complain, i wonder why u dat has not even invested is already shouting scam. There is God oooo. let's be matured for once pls
Re: Gud Investment For Farmers And Investors by JarloDon: 3:56pm On Mar 17, 2016
olamideojo:
My dear, u are so wrong. wat prove do u have DAT makes u say its not real. or are u in my fone now? Na wa for some people o. keep posting wat u don't know why others are already investing. see u at d end. I hope u will have sometin to say wen others start withdrawing their profits.
I hate doubters

The credit alert you posted as evidence to convince people has flaw. It is not an incoming message to your phone inbox. it is an outgoing message from phone sent messages. With such clear evidence that you constructed the message, and as it is on your phone, the bank did not send that credit alert, you composed it, how can you prove to nairalanders that you are not out to dupe us by posting a fake credit alert?
Re: Gud Investment For Farmers And Investors by olamideojo: 5:30pm On Mar 17, 2016
bushman, its an inbox message. check well. a composed message won't come out like DAT.
Re: Gud Investment For Farmers And Investors by JarloDon: 11:32pm On Mar 17, 2016
olamideojo:
bushman, its an inbox message. check well. a composed message won't come out like DAT.

Did you say "bush man"? OK don't forget you said that. I did not abuse you but you have abused me, remember that. Sorry for creating so much heat, that is, if you are genuine. I've sent someone to the business address to confirm it. by Tuesday I'll confirmedly state your actual status. I shall be glad you are as clean as you claim. I hope u know I can easily locate you physically by your I.p. address? my profession makes it that easy. May God save any duper I come across in this country. You will not regret your interest in supporting fellow Nigerians if this is real.
Re: Gud Investment For Farmers And Investors by explorer2: 12:32pm On Mar 18, 2016
@op pls can u tell us how long u have been in business with this company and also how many times have u received ur returns from them, pls kindly reply. Thanks.
Re: Gud Investment For Farmers And Investors by olamideojo: 12:42pm On Mar 18, 2016
I have invested wit dem since November last year. I have withdraw profit like 4times
Re: Gud Investment For Farmers And Investors by Bina33(m): 2:21pm On Apr 01, 2016
Have Been following this thread since with keen interest but it seems no one has invested to share their testimony.I have interest to invest and really wanna know..I await your response. THANKS
Re: Gud Investment For Farmers And Investors by baldeagle: 10:13am On Apr 02, 2016
oluwafon:
4. There office can be visited at Dukku Road, Gombe state.

The above are summary of what I collated from my conversation with them on phone. As many would love to know, there is no real protection against investment aside trust, hope and testimony of those that claimed current investment in the scheme.

Don't fall into this scam, it is a set-up. Oluwafon is part of the scam.
Re: Gud Investment For Farmers And Investors by Obanla100(m): 10:24am On Apr 02, 2016
@ JarloDon
What are your findings?
Pls, update us.

JarloDon:

Did you say "bush man"? OK don't forget you said that. I did not abuse you but you have abused me, remember that. Sorry for creating so much heat, that is, if you are genuine. I've sent someone to the business address to confirm it. by Tuesday I'll confirmedly state your actual status. I shall be glad you are as clean as you claim. I hope u know I can easily locate you physically by your I.p. address? my profession makes it that easy. May God save any duper I come across in this country. You will not regret your interest in supporting fellow Nigerians if this is real.
Re: Gud Investment For Farmers And Investors by baldeagle: 10:50am On Apr 02, 2016
olamideojo:
C.Ambubes Nigeria Enterprise is a local farming company at Dukku, Gombe State. They export Gum Arabic to France and Italy. They started October, 2015 and presently have about 45 farmers supplying and investing in their Gum Arabic export. I started investing wit dem at November, 2015. If you have a miniminum of one metric ton of Gum Arabic, u can sell to them in their farm/warehouse at Dukku, opposite Dukku grammar school, Dukku town or u can call the farm urself on 090299633866. You can also invest wit a minimum of 30k and make a profit of 50% in 2 weeks. This thread is dedicated to all prospective farmers and investors that wants to make some money from Gum Arabic export. I don't need your email. All questions will be answered here as i continue, for transparency sake.

This investment scheme is a scam. I have tried it and burnt my fingers. I actually deposited the said amount into Ambubes account. I sent him scanned copies my driver's licence and the teller. Days later someone called me from Ambubes asking why I paid such an amount into their account . I told him it was supposed to be for an agric investment and he told me that thier company is neither involved agriculture nor agricultural product exportation. Rather they are into e-money. He told me it must be a scam. A mumu like me grin grin grin had already fallen for it. He paid in 60k into Ambubes' Account and the scammer (Mr Ojo, I guess) had come with some explanations and presented the mumu's scanned ID card and the teller and was able to collect the money.

When the man at Ambubes saw another deposit (this time, from me) and the scammer came with same with same explanation for collection, he was suspicious. He called the number on the teller (my number) and scheme came into the open. I have been promised the reinbursement of the my money.

The scheme is a lie. Mr Ojo is the scanner. Open ya eyes well well. Was I greedy? Yes. Wanting to reap where I did not sow. Fellow Nairalanders, don't fall into it. I almost had my fingers burnt.
Re: Gud Investment For Farmers And Investors by Obanla100(m): 11:12am On Apr 02, 2016
Thanks for the clarification.
God bless!
baldeagle:

This investment scheme is a scam. I have tried it and burnt my fingers. I actually deposited the said amount into Ambubes account. I sent him scanned copies my driver's licence and the teller. Days later someone called me from Ambubes asking why I paid such an amount into their account . I told him it was supposed to be for an agric investment and he told me that thier company is neither involved agriculture nor agricultural product exportation. Rather they are into e-money. He told me it must be a scam. A mumu like me grin grin grin had already fallen for it. He paid in 60k into Ambubes' Account and the scammer (Mr Ojo, I guess) had come with some explanations and presented the mumu's scanned ID card and the teller and was able to collect the money.

When the man at Ambubes saw another deposit (this time, from me) and the scammer came with same with same explanation for collection, he was suspicious. He called the number on the teller (my number) and scheme came into the open. I have been promised the reinbursement of the my money.

The scheme is a lie. Mr Ojo is the scanner. Open ya eyes well well. Was I greedy? Yes. Wanting to reap where I did not sow. Fellow Nairalanders, don't fall into it. I almost had my fingers burnt.
Re: Gud Investment For Farmers And Investors by Baroba(m): 11:46am On Apr 02, 2016
baldeagle:

Well done sir.. Its important we keeping snifing out these crooks who give Nigerians a bad image out,I was laughing reading there little comedy dialogue, you can spot a thief with multiple handles going back and forth trying to convince gullible fellows.. I must say he will do well in Nollywood.

Mr Ojo and his multiple handles, why don't you use your God given brain to be helpful to mankind instead of attempting to steal people's hard earned money.. I wonder what other format you are coming up with now your little abracadabra has been busted..pathetic.. Ambubes ko Ambode ni..
Re: Gud Investment For Farmers And Investors by SLIDEwaxie(m): 12:16pm On Apr 02, 2016
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT GARRI PRODUCTION AND SETTING UP AN EFFECTIVE PLANT.

[size=20pt]CLICK HERE[/size]
Re: Gud Investment For Farmers And Investors by baldeagle: 10:18pm On Apr 02, 2016
Obanla100:
Thanks for the clarification.
God bless!

The real Ambubes has returned my 30k. The man is an angel.
Re: Gud Investment For Farmers And Investors by Baroba(m): 10:44pm On Apr 02, 2016
baldeagle:

The real Ambubes has returned my 30k. The man is an angel.

Great news..
Re: Gud Investment For Farmers And Investors by JarloDon: 1:34am On Apr 03, 2016
Obanla100:
@ JarloDon What are your findings? Pls, update us.
Olaojo is a thief. Nairalanders this is a big scam This investment scheme is a scam. I have tried it and burnt my fingers. I actually deposited the said amount into Ambubes account. I sent him scanned copies my driver's licence and the teller. Days later someone called me from Ambubes asking why I paid such an amount into their account . I told him it was supposed to be for an agric investment and he told me that thier company is neither involved agriculture nor agricultural product exportation. Rather they are into e-money. He told me it must be a scam. A mumu like me grin grin grin had already fallen for it. He paid in 60k into Ambubes' Account and the scammer (Mr Ojo, I guess) had come with some explanations and presented the mumu's scanned ID card and the teller and was able to collect the money. When the man at Ambubes saw another deposit (this time, from me) and the scammer came with same with same explanation for collection, he was suspicious. He called the number on the teller (my number) and scheme came into the open. I have been promised the reinbursement of the my money. The scheme is a lie. Mr Ojo is the scanner. Open ya eyes well well. Was I greedy? Yes. Wanting to reap where I did not sow. Fellow Nairalanders, don't fall into it. I almost had my fingers burnt. posted by victim - baldeagle

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Crops Can Be Intercropped With Plantain? / Onions Business: A Secret Money Spinning Venture You Must Get Involved In. / CBN Commends North-east Farmers For Paying Loans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.