Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,500 members, 7,830,508 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Gud Investment For Farmers And Investors - Agriculture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Gud Investment For Farmers And Investors (4436 Views)

FG Procures N646m Farming Equipments For Farmers In SouthEast / Steps To Increasing Revenue For Farmers / Good Investment For Farmers And Investors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gud Investment For Farmers And Investors by Bina33(m): 7:21pm On Apr 03, 2016
Thank God for a forum like this,may you and your family not fall into the hands of this crooks..IJN
Re: Gud Investment For Farmers And Investors by Preprobiotics: 10:56pm On Jun 25, 2017
Molasses and Lactobacillus Serum for Livestock, Poultry and Home Use
Undiluted Organic Molasses for Strong Nutritional Value with many Health Benefits. Lactobachillus a Superb Growth Booster for Livestock, Poultry and Fish Farming, Also an effective Foul ODOUR Removal for Farms, Households, Dust Bins,Sewage, etc.
Call: 08121790440
Price from =N=1,500

Re: Gud Investment For Farmers And Investors by nkemjacob2(m): 12:17pm On Jun 03, 2019
50% in two weeks undecided bros I dey fear o.

1 Like

Re: Gud Investment For Farmers And Investors by Fish4wealth: 6:37am On Jun 04, 2019
I read all through and after what seems to be a knockout came, i was expecting the op to respond.

My curiosity was at first, can a Nigerian who is just an investor take the pain to promote a company without any additional gains but rather for free....hmmmm.

But do i really blame them. As long as some Nigerians will believe in "unrealistic ROI" in agribusiness cos of greed.

I therefore look forward to the OP reaction to the final allegation if truly what he promotes isn't a fraud cos depriving people of their hard earned money has its repercussions.

Stay focus and pursue legitimate business.

God bless Nigeria
Re: Gud Investment For Farmers And Investors by jamace(m): 2:08pm On Jun 04, 2019
nkemjacob2:
50% in two weeks undecided bros I dey fear o.
Gbam cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Crops Can Be Intercropped With Plantain? / Updated Price Of Farm Produce In Nasarawa State. / Onions Business: A Secret Money Spinning Venture You Must Get Involved In.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.