Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,748 members, 7,831,389 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

Olamide With His Son Maximilliano In A Selfie - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olamide With His Son Maximilliano In A Selfie (35604 Views)

Olamide, Aisha Sulaiman, Their Son Batifeori Maximilliano Adedeji On School Runs / Olamide, Adebukunmi Aisha Suleiman & Their Son, Batifeori Maximilliano Adedeji / Batifeori Maximilliano Adedeji: Olamide's Son Grown Up And Handsome In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olamide With His Son Maximilliano In A Selfie by Glo4issy(f): 9:57am On Feb 28, 2016
I love olamide so much cause he is my favourite musician despite I don't understand yoruba, no bad intentions though grin
Re: Olamide With His Son Maximilliano In A Selfie by wazzalurd(m): 10:03am On Feb 28, 2016
[quote author=DankemzI post=43319626]Cute Son
Abeg Maximilliano na Yoruba name [/quote
Italian

1 Like

Re: Olamide With His Son Maximilliano In A Selfie by CivilzedTyger(m): 10:05am On Feb 28, 2016
is it an Italian name or what? maximilliano batifeori cheesy cute boy anyway. they are both boys
Re: Olamide With His Son Maximilliano In A Selfie by Nobody: 10:10am On Feb 28, 2016
what kind of name is that? Tel us his native name.

1 Like

Re: Olamide With His Son Maximilliano In A Selfie by Eebrahym(m): 10:11am On Feb 28, 2016
Guruboi:
Pls, who is olamide? I live in jupitar. undecided
He is the former governor of Taraba State, do you know Taraba?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olamide With His Son Maximilliano In A Selfie by dponigeria: 10:21am On Feb 28, 2016
lovdoc:
YBNL chief, Olamide shared a cute selfie with his cute son, Maximilliano a.k.a Batifeori. Maximilliano used to rock dreads but now he is on lowcut.

Cute or not?

http://www.9janewsarena.com/2016/02/olamide-shares-very-cute-selfie-with-son-maximiliano.html

cute
Re: Olamide With His Son Maximilliano In A Selfie by kizyalex10(m): 10:24am On Feb 28, 2016
@ dis very young age,this small boy hav started carrying his own cross,please don't use this dog chain madness to break the innocent boy's neck,wonder if the boy himself is even heavier than that chain on his neck
Re: Olamide With His Son Maximilliano In A Selfie by HLNIO: 10:32am On Feb 28, 2016
Abeg what's the meaning of maximilliano?
Re: Olamide With His Son Maximilliano In A Selfie by haywire07(m): 11:56am On Feb 28, 2016
I need a babymama asap
Re: Olamide With His Son Maximilliano In A Selfie by iampeTer(m): 12:20pm On Feb 28, 2016
lawal28c:
abeg show me kendrick,jaycole,drizzy,Milly,bigsean and Eminem foto no b diz one wey wan rap enta rap because of say dagrin dey rap..... who pursue am today?fuckin Fuji artist

do you have any talent at all?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olamide With His Son Maximilliano In A Selfie by Charlieyoung(m): 12:25pm On Feb 28, 2016
Baddo sneh
Re: Olamide With His Son Maximilliano In A Selfie by Nobody: 12:52pm On Feb 28, 2016
Guruboi:
he is the one that made your papa to run mad before you inherited it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olamide With His Son Maximilliano In A Selfie by itunity007(m): 1:00pm On Feb 28, 2016
Tallesty1:
He's your girlfriend's spiritual husband.
gbam

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olamide With His Son Maximilliano In A Selfie by itunity007(m): 1:01pm On Feb 28, 2016
olihilistic:
he is the one that made your papa to run mad before you inherited it
gbam

1 Like

Re: Olamide With His Son Maximilliano In A Selfie by gbaskiboy: 1:48pm On Feb 28, 2016
Guruboi:
sorry bro, no need to know, enjoy life in Jupiter grin
Re: Olamide With His Son Maximilliano In A Selfie by Jolumania432(m): 1:52pm On Feb 28, 2016
Akkord4gov:

Live and die there
Amen oooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olamide With His Son Maximilliano In A Selfie by Elbreezy(m): 2:30pm On Feb 28, 2016
DankemzI:
Cute Son
Abeg Maximilliano na Yoruba name
jamb question...
Re: Olamide With His Son Maximilliano In A Selfie by Tosynic(f): 2:38pm On Feb 28, 2016
Oh my, his son is so cute kiss
Re: Olamide With His Son Maximilliano In A Selfie by Goridoe(m): 5:47pm On Feb 28, 2016
Akkord4gov:

Live and die there

FVCK IT BRO.. THAT WAS EPIC... **CHOP KNUCKLES MI BRO** grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Olamide With His Son Maximilliano In A Selfie by lumydee44: 6:43pm On Feb 28, 2016
This boy sef go kpef, i don see him mouth
Re: Olamide With His Son Maximilliano In A Selfie by Akkord4gov: 6:48pm On Feb 28, 2016
Goridoe:

FVCK IT BRO.. THAT WAS EPIC... **CHOP KNUCKLES MI BRO** grin grin grin

Lol,dont mind that boy

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Tried To Get Wizkid In Roc Nation & Drake Copied Wizkid In "One Dance" --Wale / Toolz And Tunde Demurun, Her Man Step Out In Style (Photo) / I’m Happy My Ex-wife Has Forgiven Me –9ice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.