Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,430 members, 7,815,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

Can Jamb Mistakenly Send Someone What's Not His Score? - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Can Jamb Mistakenly Send Someone What's Not His Score? (65243 Views)

This Is Partial!! How Can Jamb Score This Girl 85?? / Can Jamb Send U What's Not Ur Score ? / Please How Can Jamb Details Mistakes Be Corrected? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Jamb Mistakenly Send Someone What's Not His Score? by Nobody: 2:48pm On Feb 28, 2016
seankafor:
I wrote my exam on 27th Feb. so this morning I saw an alert from Jamb telling me that my score is 161.
meanwhile I am sure what I wrote that dat shii can not be my score.
now to the whole truth.. teachers of the subjects I sat for were the ones who helped and answered all of the questions.. I also croschecked the ones I knew especially biology, and it was all the correct answers.
now only for Jamb to send me161.. I have gone online to check it but it seems that their portal isn't yet opened..
so who has had this experience before.. and can this be a sort of mistakes or what?
(

MODIFIED.... ITS OFFICIAL. 161..

THATS MY FATE AND I ACCEPT IT.. .. I TRIED.. EVERY BODY TRIED.. BUT NATURE SAYS OTHERWISE....

..LIFE GOES ON.

TO THOSE CRITICIZING.. ITS GOOD BUT IT WILL BE BETTER TO CATCH A GLIMPSE, REASON OUTSIDE THE BOX BEFORE U CRITICIZE... LIFE CHANGES, WHO KNOWS IT MIGHT BE U TOMORROW.?
God i pray this will never be my portion
Re: Can Jamb Mistakenly Send Someone What's Not His Score? by Teespice(f): 2:48pm On Feb 28, 2016
nothing to say but
ntorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
were you expecting a high score after cheating in exams.
and he's busy flexing muscles and insulting those who pointed out his anomaly.
go bury your head in shame. that's if you have any left.

5 Likes

Re: Can Jamb Mistakenly Send Someone What's Not His Score? by deluxecad(m): 2:48pm On Feb 28, 2016
seankafor:
I wrote my exam on 27th Feb. so this morning I saw an alert from Jamb telling me that my score is 161.
now to the whole truth.. teachers of the subjects I sat for were the ones who helped and answered all of the questions.. I also croschecked the ones I knew especially biology, and it was all the correct answers.
now only for Jamb to send me161.. I have gone online to check it but it seems that their portal isn't yet opened..
so who has had this experience before.. and can this be a sort of mistakes or what?
(

THATS MY FATE AND I ACCEPT IT.. .. I TRIED.. EVERY BODY TRIED.. BUT NATURE SAYS OTHERWISE....

..LIFE GOES ON.

TO THOSE CRITICIZING.. ITS GOOD BUT IT WILL BE BETTER TO CATCH A GLIMPSE, REASON OUTSIDE THE BOX BEFORE U CRITICIZE... LIFE CHANGES, WHO KNOWS IT MIGHT BE U TOMORROW.?

You no dey shame ni? Your teachers wrote for you.

Nairaland need to create thumb down emoji

2 Likes

Re: Can Jamb Mistakenly Send Someone What's Not His Score? by opuama(f): 2:51pm On Feb 28, 2016
And u have the guts to come public with your cheating dilemma. No space for you in the university or poly. Old go try learning carpentry cos since you r so dumb as for your dumb teachers to write your exams then you don't belong to the classroom

3 Likes

Re: Can Jamb Mistakenly Send Someone What's Not His Score? by sarutobie(m): 2:52pm On Feb 28, 2016
desto50:
ur president is a graduate, stop saying rubbish he graduated from NDA.
Indeed..what did he graduate with? Oya go and pull up that fraudulent certificate online and show me how it is better than 161 jamb score..I am waiting.

1 Like

Re: Can Jamb Mistakenly Send Someone What's Not His Score? by GoldEnyong(m): 2:53pm On Feb 28, 2016
Children Should be restricted from Nairaland. If restriction was enacted I wouldn't have read this rubbish from someone who cannot even clean his ass...
Re: Can Jamb Mistakenly Send Someone What's Not His Score? by Mbkite(m): 2:53pm On Feb 28, 2016
seankafor:
well.. I just wrote my last Jamb on Earth.. and ain't reasoning any poly.
put urself together and prepare for nxt JAMB if u were nt able to gain admission with ur score. Never lose hope, d future is brighter than sunshine. I scored like 122 in my first JAMB donkey years again.
Re: Can Jamb Mistakenly Send Someone What's Not His Score? by immaq8(f): 2:53pm On Feb 28, 2016
LoL. the teachers na OLODO!

1 Like

Re: Can Jamb Mistakenly Send Someone What's Not His Score? by Spybradd: 2:53pm On Feb 28, 2016
Am very sure op is one of the numerous "sai baba" children on here..
Re: Can Jamb Mistakenly Send Someone What's Not His Score? by Ismy5000: 2:53pm On Feb 28, 2016
rheether:
Haba!! The score can't be yours. It belong to the teachers of the subjects..
haha what r u insinuating now? U mean those teachers were meant to be teaching nursery and primary school.

1 Like

Re: Can Jamb Mistakenly Send Someone What's Not His Score? by Btruth: 2:56pm On Feb 28, 2016
Well my dear, that is what is call "Karma" just leave with it.
Re: Can Jamb Mistakenly Send Someone What's Not His Score? by freshvine(f): 2:57pm On Feb 28, 2016
One must be very careful when inputting answers to objective questions particularly one gotten from a machinery. If you fidget and input the wrong option to a question, e don be for you cos the rest of the answers will turn out wrong in that sequence.

OP, that might be your undoing.

1 Like

Re: Can Jamb Mistakenly Send Someone What's Not His Score? by Sayelabola(m): 2:59pm On Feb 28, 2016
seankafor:
hollier than thou..
are the Jamb officials better? are ur politicians better?
are your pastors better?
are u better?

why u dey do like this naa
Be calm my brother, I can feel your pain and loss.
Re: Can Jamb Mistakenly Send Someone What's Not His Score? by Duchessree(f): 3:01pm On Feb 28, 2016
i think you should check it online before you conclude....
jamb usually send wrong text to participants..
happened to a friend of mine last year... jamb sent her a text that she scored 300 and it was 200 she scored
Re: Can Jamb Mistakenly Send Someone What's Not His Score? by rusher14: 3:02pm On Feb 28, 2016
Spybradd:
Am very sure op is one of the numerous "sai baba" children on here..

Actually he isn't.

He's inclined towards the one with the PhD.

grin

seankafor:
hahahahah. Na for this election i go knw say whether obasanjo get naija as people de talk. Meanwhile gej till somebody cries blood

3 Likes

Re: Can Jamb Mistakenly Send Someone What's Not His Score? by Dexmars(m): 3:03pm On Feb 28, 2016
I'm hoping this is a joke.

You cheat in a exam. (you should not be proud nor brag about it)
You involve your teachers. (same people who should have impacted knowledge to you)
You come online/public forum to complain. (Imagine the person who posted the result cheated to get the job)

Still think it's a joke though!!!!

1 Like

Re: Can Jamb Mistakenly Send Someone What's Not His Score? by emekaxy: 3:04pm On Feb 28, 2016
seankafor:
(

..LIFE GOES ON.

just like KOWA party election results. Are you a card carrying member of KOWA Party? Pls double check.

1 Like

Re: Can Jamb Mistakenly Send Someone What's Not His Score? by Nobody: 3:07pm On Feb 28, 2016
Wait I don't understand sef. Was it special centre he registered for
Re: Can Jamb Mistakenly Send Someone What's Not His Score? by chimene14: 3:07pm On Feb 28, 2016
Your UTME 2015/2016 score is 185. VERIFY and Print your result at www.jamb.org.ng
Re: Can Jamb Mistakenly Send Someone What's Not His Score? by redcliff: 3:07pm On Feb 28, 2016
seankafor:
hollier than thou..

are the Jamb officials better?
are ur politicians better?

are your pastors better?

are u better?

why u dey do like this naa

My friend shut your dirty mouth and start reading for next year. the generation that is rising fast would even be worse that the folks we are complaining of right now. nobody wants to do anything to succeed anymore. everybody just wants to cheat. To even think that you had the audacity to come here and tell us what you did is even what is more alarming that evil is no longer seen for what it is and its now the order of the day. get out from this forum and start reading for next year!

1 Like

Re: Can Jamb Mistakenly Send Someone What's Not His Score? by habsydiamond(m): 3:08pm On Feb 28, 2016
If with the help of your teacher u scored 161, your teacher deserve an heavy dirty slap
Re: Can Jamb Mistakenly Send Someone What's Not His Score? by Caracta(f): 3:08pm On Feb 28, 2016
Nigerian education has gone to the dogs.

I fear for my children.

Just imagine the shameless confession to a crime. Yet we claim the nation is backward. See the leaders of tomorrow. Blind, dumb, mor0nic weasels.

3 Likes

Re: Can Jamb Mistakenly Send Someone What's Not His Score? by habsydiamond(m): 3:08pm On Feb 28, 2016
If with the help of your teacher u scored 161, your teacher deserve an heavy dirty slap. Cos he no sabi dog shit
Re: Can Jamb Mistakenly Send Someone What's Not His Score? by engraced123(m): 3:10pm On Feb 28, 2016
the teachers score.
Re: Can Jamb Mistakenly Send Someone What's Not His Score? by 185mikel(m): 3:11pm On Feb 28, 2016
you are right, the result is not yours. it belong to the teacher that answered the questions.

next time, make sure you write your exam yourself so that you can have your own result.

OLODO
Re: Can Jamb Mistakenly Send Someone What's Not His Score? by emekaxy: 3:11pm On Feb 28, 2016
seankafor:
(

..LIFE GOES ON.

when small pikin like you start having sex to the point of looking for lepton as contraceptive, tell me how you plan to settle down and read your book.
I pity you though I will still wish you well and advice you to use your score (161) and try COE (Ekiti state College of Education) na there you go see your type.

Small small children just invade Nairaland like Boko haram invade Chibok.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Jamb Mistakenly Send Someone What's Not His Score? by musicwriter(m): 3:12pm On Feb 28, 2016
So, the situation in our schools has gotten to the point where someone will cheat in an exam and post it online claiming he was cheated instead?. And after cheating and passing out they'll claim they can't get a job?. Which employer is going to hire you when you cannot defend what you claim you studied?.

I think government should close down all the schools, cause it don't worth it anymore.

This country is officially dead!.

1 Like

Re: Can Jamb Mistakenly Send Someone What's Not His Score? by Nobody: 3:12pm On Feb 28, 2016
seankafor:
(

..LIFE GOES ON.

The truth be told, your teacher doesn't know the subject .
Re: Can Jamb Mistakenly Send Someone What's Not His Score? by Nobody: 3:12pm On Feb 28, 2016
Most of the commenters did worst , Nigeria is full of hypocrisy..

2 Likes

Re: Can Jamb Mistakenly Send Someone What's Not His Score? by Aremu01(m): 3:12pm On Feb 28, 2016
Na WA o, what is the youth of our time turning to? U cheated yet u have the guts to complain if a low mark?
Even if you had passed well, post jamb will screen u out
#fact
Re: Can Jamb Mistakenly Send Someone What's Not His Score? by kulex2k1(m): 3:12pm On Feb 28, 2016
seankafor:
(

..LIFE GOES ON.

You really av proved d Dullard that u are... comin up on a forum and posting such foolishness says a lot about u already.. well sha school nor be for everybody!
Re: Can Jamb Mistakenly Send Someone What's Not His Score? by seankafor(m): 3:19pm On Feb 28, 2016
ave read all ur critics and insults.... I think I need them and I deserve them...

but one thing am sure is ain't no critics with no sin..

what differentiates I and u is that I came online to spew mine while u kept urs to urself..

all of u are judging from ur different views while none have attempted to be In my shoes..

.. I know why I brought this online.. that's is to clear my conscience... ain't looking for any help cos those I have are capable of the duty..

I bet half if not all of yee hypocrites can tell ur wards these if they re in my shoes..

IT IS WELL.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Missing OAU Student Is Found Alive (Photo) / Mohammed Sani Idiagbon Of UNILORIN In Sex Scandal (Audio Clip) / Kwara State Polytechnic, Ilorin 2013/2014 Aspirant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.