Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

Can Jamb Mistakenly Send Someone What's Not His Score? - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Can Jamb Mistakenly Send Someone What's Not His Score? (65246 Views)

This Is Partial!! How Can Jamb Score This Girl 85?? / Can Jamb Send U What's Not Ur Score ? / Please How Can Jamb Details Mistakes Be Corrected? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Jamb Mistakenly Send Someone What's Not His Score? by favouryemmy: 3:20pm On Feb 28, 2016
op cant even write JAMB by himself; tell me how he would be do well in the higher institution even if he manages to enter. Those are the kind of people that will be sent packing in less than 2 years because their CGPA was too low. E.g. those recently sent packing at UI.

1 Like

Re: Can Jamb Mistakenly Send Someone What's Not His Score? by lozanni(m): 3:20pm On Feb 28, 2016
seankafor:
I wrote my exam on 27th Feb. so this morning I saw an alert from Jamb telling me that my score is 161.
meanwhile I am sure what I wrote that dat shii can not be my score.
now to the whole truth.. teachers of the subjects I sat for were the ones who helped and answered all of the questions.. I also croschecked the ones I knew especially biology, and it was all the correct answers.
now only for Jamb to send me161.. I have gone online to check it but it seems that their portal isn't yet opened..
so who has had this experience before.. and can this be a sort of mistakes or what?
(

MODIFIED.... ITS OFFICIAL. 161..

THATS MY FATE AND I ACCEPT IT.. .. I TRIED.. EVERY BODY TRIED.. BUT NATURE SAYS OTHERWISE....

..LIFE GOES ON.

TO THOSE CRITICIZING.. ITS GOOD BUT IT WILL BE BETTER TO CATCH A GLIMPSE, REASON OUTSIDE THE BOX BEFORE U CRITICIZE... LIFE CHANGES, WHO KNOWS IT MIGHT BE U TOMORROW.?

Those teachers who helped you were the types who carried first from behind during their student days, lolz.
Seriously, you lose a mark plus another mark , as penalty, for every wrong answer you give in the Jamb exams. However, for any question you leave unanswered, maybe you dont have the answer, you are given one-quarter of the mark as bonus.
The above scenerio holds true for all objective exams in order to discourage guess work.
Your papers were marked by computer readers and must have given an objective assessment of your performance.
Better luck next time.

2 Likes

Re: Can Jamb Mistakenly Send Someone What's Not His Score? by Spybradd: 3:21pm On Feb 28, 2016
rusher14:

Actually he isn't.
He's inclined towards the one with the PhD.

grin

pixure of him doing the above typing or adonbilivit.. grin
Hes a sure sai baba,na dem be like this..
Re: Can Jamb Mistakenly Send Someone What's Not His Score? by enoch273: 3:21pm On Feb 28, 2016
seankafor:
I wrote my exam on 27th Feb. so this morning I saw an alert from Jamb telling me that my score is 161.
now to the whole truth.. teachers of the subjects I sat for were the ones who helped and answered all of the questions.. I also croschecked the ones I knew especially biology, and it was all the correct answers.
now only for Jamb to send me161.. I have gone online to check it but it seems that their portal isn't yet opened..
so who has had this experience before.. and can this be a sort of mistakes or what?
(

THATS MY FATE AND I ACCEPT IT.. .. I TRIED.. EVERY BODY TRIED.. BUT NATURE SAYS OTHERWISE....

..LIFE GOES ON.

TO THOSE CRITICIZING.. ITS GOOD BUT IT WILL BE BETTER TO CATCH A GLIMPSE, REASON OUTSIDE THE BOX BEFORE U CRITICIZE... LIFE CHANGES, WHO KNOWS IT MIGHT BE U TOMORROW.?

Oga that's your score, stop saying rubbish, as far as its CBT and the computer has been programmed to mark correct answers, let's say it was programmed with boys and you wrote boy, you go fail am, welcome to civilization, where corruption no longer counts
Re: Can Jamb Mistakenly Send Someone What's Not His Score? by Nobody: 3:23pm On Feb 28, 2016
Ya 5.5k don enta voicemail.. lol

Try again!!!

Jamb nor be exam..

Na raffle draw!!!... Sorry, ya ticket nor ring
Re: Can Jamb Mistakenly Send Someone What's Not His Score? by Aremu01(m): 3:23pm On Feb 28, 2016
I will always thank God for the kind of sec sch I went to. The principal was strict and never condoned cheating. And here I am today, I can boldly defend all my result n certificate n I am sure gonna make my kids pass through the same treatment.
So I have no fear of them cheating.
And no guilt whatsoever.

1 Like

Re: Can Jamb Mistakenly Send Someone What's Not His Score? by seankafor(m): 3:26pm On Feb 28, 2016
emekaxy:

when small pikin like you start having sex to the point of looking for lepton as contraceptive, tell me how you plan to settle down and read your book.
I pity you though I will still wish you well and advice you to use your score (161) and try COE (Ekiti state College of Education) na there you go see your type.

Small small children just invade Nairaland like Boko haram invade Chibok.
u went ahead to extract my posts in other to ridicule me or what?

it is well.

2 Likes

Re: Can Jamb Mistakenly Send Someone What's Not His Score? by lilbarracuda(m): 3:27pm On Feb 28, 2016
If subject teachers helped u answer the questions and got that score ,wetin u go come get if u write am yoursef?

3 Likes

Re: Can Jamb Mistakenly Send Someone What's Not His Score? by Gabaleve(m): 3:28pm On Feb 28, 2016
funnynation:
Eeyyaaa.. Kpele.. Go for Poly. That result can secure you admission in a very nice school like FPI.
Nairaland official comedian
where b FPI
Re: Can Jamb Mistakenly Send Someone What's Not His Score? by matrix199(m): 3:28pm On Feb 28, 2016
seankafor:
(

..LIFE GOES ON.

If I was your father, I would beat the living day out of you. You scored 161 and you have the audacity to console yourself that you tried. Arrant nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Can Jamb Mistakenly Send Someone What's Not His Score? by onunwa21(m): 3:30pm On Feb 28, 2016
rheether:
Haba!! The score can't be yours. It belong to the teachers of the subjects..
grin

1 Like

Re: Can Jamb Mistakenly Send Someone What's Not His Score? by Nobody: 3:31pm On Feb 28, 2016
Spybradd:
U are a disgrace,u oughtta be ashamed of urself. And u even have da guts to come on here asking for help,do u think nl is a harbour or haven for criminals and cheats?
My advice..if u need help,tell ur father this same lamentation/story..
I nid to send u resars card 4 dis ya comment.. Correct!!!

2 Likes

Re: Can Jamb Mistakenly Send Someone What's Not His Score? by mamaafrik(m): 3:32pm On Feb 28, 2016
funnynation:
Eeyyaaa.. Kpele.. Go for Poly. That result can secure you admission in a very nice school like FPI.
Nairaland official comedian
stop dat man,he can not get a good course dere wit dat score.....,maybe college of edu though
Re: Can Jamb Mistakenly Send Someone What's Not His Score? by ifeomaekol(f): 3:33pm On Feb 28, 2016
Sorry dear for d disappointment, bt cnt 161 fetch u a course in d university? Rem u still hv apptitude test to write. Dnt lose hope.

1 Like

Re: Can Jamb Mistakenly Send Someone What's Not His Score? by femmyapson(m): 3:34pm On Feb 28, 2016
when you check the score online..am sure it will have change.this happen last year too..people score were sent to dem via sms noticed changes wen dey printd it online...have a friend here too that scored 159 but i knw myself that d guy is brillant even if he close his eyes to write jamb he cant score 200 moreless 159....Another guy here was sent 172 as score and early this morning another text was send to him 143....remenba jamb said candidates will receive a
GRAPHICAL RESULT of the examination via SMS on the mobile phone numbers they
provided during registration. The actual result will be made available online
within four days.
AM actually not too sure what they mean, so wait till u print your score online on wed or tue

1 Like

Re: Can Jamb Mistakenly Send Someone What's Not His Score? by Nobody: 3:36pm On Feb 28, 2016
seankafor:
(

..LIFE GOES ON.

Good afternoon.

I saw your post....and I think you have a problem.

Your problem is not that you cheated (even though that is not right).

Your problem is that you are afraid of failure. You do not want to fail, and at the same time you do not want to 1) learn the hard lessons failure brings, and 2) do the hard work needed to achieve success.

I could say more...but for now I will leave you with this quote....

For those with a high level of aptitude.. The sooner they know the frustration of defeat, the greater their growth will be.

and....

Whether a fish lives in a clear stream or a water ditch, so long as it continues swimming forward, it will grow up beautifully.

Have a good day.Lemonade can be made from lemons.

2 Likes

Re: Can Jamb Mistakenly Send Someone What's Not His Score? by Nobody: 3:36pm On Feb 28, 2016
ChappyChase:

See this one undecided
ppl£ go just kom social m£dia d£y talk trash...if u si d p£son fac£ to fac£,d£y go turn dumb...agbaya
Re: Can Jamb Mistakenly Send Someone What's Not His Score? by seankafor(m): 3:36pm On Feb 28, 2016
NOW I KNOW NAIRALAND IS A FICTIONAL COUNTRY OF ITS OWN..
DUDES HERE AINT REAL COMPARED TO WHAT I SEE OUT HERE..
HYPOCRITES..
Re: Can Jamb Mistakenly Send Someone What's Not His Score? by Nobody: 3:37pm On Feb 28, 2016
I need a "SLAP" button here please!!!
Where can i find it??

Dis OP nids some hot-afternoon impactful slap

2 Likes

Re: Can Jamb Mistakenly Send Someone What's Not His Score? by refiner(f): 3:37pm On Feb 28, 2016
ChappyChase:
Bro you can't cheat karma!!!!!
If na me be jamb I go send you 110 so that not even that private poly wey dey your backyard go admit you!! Idait!!!

u funny dude!grin

1 Like

Re: Can Jamb Mistakenly Send Someone What's Not His Score? by Lanretoye(m): 3:41pm On Feb 28, 2016
rheether:
Haba!! The score can't be yours. It belong to the teachers of the subjects..
Shay I tell u say I wan laff ni?

1 Like

Re: Can Jamb Mistakenly Send Someone What's Not His Score? by Nobody: 3:43pm On Feb 28, 2016
seankafor:
then how are u better than me?
ur very proud dat u cheated, der is no big deal in reading and preparing hard for an exam, now see hw u'v ruined urself cos u didn't even make the university 180 cut-off.

1 Like

Re: Can Jamb Mistakenly Send Someone What's Not His Score? by kulex2k1(m): 3:44pm On Feb 28, 2016
seankafor:
NOW I KNOW NAIRALAND IS A FICTIONAL COUNTRY OF ITS OWN..

DUDES HERE AINT REAL COMPARED TO WHAT I SEE OUT HERE..

HYPOCRITES..

Young man u still av guts to talk? Smh for u. I av an idea Why dont you just leave ur name and phone number here ill help u make complains to JAMB and even show them you post so they know u really worked hard and you shud be getting a higher score.... yeye dey smell. So annoying.

1 Like

Re: Can Jamb Mistakenly Send Someone What's Not His Score? by seankafor(m): 3:46pm On Feb 28, 2016
adipemcanis1:

Good afternoon.

I saw your post....and I think you have a problem.

Your problem is not that you cheated (even though that is not right).

Your problem is that you are afraid of failure. You do not want to fail, and at the same time you do not want to 1) learn the hard lessons failure brings, and 2) do the hard work needed to achieve success.

I could say more...but for now I will leave you with this quote....

For those with a high level of aptitude.. The sooner they know the frustration of defeat, the greater their growth will be.

and....

Whether a fish lives in a clear stream or a water ditch, so long as it continues swimming forward, it will grow up beautifully.

Have a good day.Lemonade can be made from lemons.
BRO U RE ONLY THE REAL DUDE I HAVE SEEN HERE.. IT TAKES MORE THAN KNOWLEDGE TO BE IN SOME ONES SHOES..

I FAILED LAST YEAR AFTER MAKING 228 IN JAMB LAST YEAR.. I WROTE MY POST UTME AND I MISSED MY EXAM.. I EBTERED AS A PROBLEM CANDIDATE I RE WROTE THE EXAMS AGAIN.. I DIDNT MAKE IT..

I DECIDED TO COME BACK STRONGER THIS YEAR. ONLY THE SUN KNOWS THAT I READ MY HEAD OUT.. AS U RIGHTLY POINTED OUT.. I WAS AFRAID OF FIALURE.. I COUPLED MY KNOWLEDGE WITH RUNS WITH THE FEAR OF NOT FAILING AGAIN...

THOSE THAT HELPED ME WERE GURUS IN THOSE SUBJECTS AS SOME OF THEIR ANSWERS COINCIDED WITH THE OME I KNEW FROM DAY ONE...

THAT WAS WHY I WAS FLABBAGASTED AND DISSAPOINTED AT MY RESULT..

BUT DUDES HERE ARE CALLING FOR MY HEAD.. THATS NOT FAIR..

I OWE U EVERYTHING FOR BEING THE ONLY ONE TO UNDERSTAND MY ORDEAL..

UR QUOUTES AND ADVICES ARE LIKE MILLIONS DOLLARS TO ME..

TNX BRO.

5 Likes

Re: Can Jamb Mistakenly Send Someone What's Not His Score? by haibe(m): 3:48pm On Feb 28, 2016
Even though I don't condone the OP's act, I must say hypocrites full here abeg grin... So this people condemning him will say they have never cheated before abi.. Chai.. Meanwhile op telling us how u went ahead to cheat is a silly act..

This is naija na guys, its no secret that majority of those that write jamb exams cheat!! So why are these commenters here finding it strange, put urself in the guys shoes first, do u know how many years he has been at home? If it was u how would u feel failing over and over again because the system in the country doesn't always favour those that merit admission.

Ps: cheating is totally wrong but let's be careful with how we are quick to condemn.

2 Likes

Re: Can Jamb Mistakenly Send Someone What's Not His Score? by Charlesdock(m): 3:51pm On Feb 28, 2016
This one na Deliverance case grin teacher helped you, you still score 161 *shivering during hot season grin *
Re: Can Jamb Mistakenly Send Someone What's Not His Score? by ChappyChase: 3:56pm On Feb 28, 2016
refiner:

u funny dude!grin
Hahahahahhaha! Some people just dey make me vex up and down!
Re: Can Jamb Mistakenly Send Someone What's Not His Score? by idu1(m): 3:59pm On Feb 28, 2016
seankafor:
cant really tell but not that shii they sent to me..

their portal for 2016 result checking is now open.. I tried to check it through there but it's telling me no result yet..
Dont borther yourself checking jamb portal.... Cos you are very unfortunate fellow grin

2 Likes

Re: Can Jamb Mistakenly Send Someone What's Not His Score? by ChappyChase: 3:59pm On Feb 28, 2016
CindyeMerAld:

ppl£ go just kom social m£dia d£y talk trash...if u si d p£son fac£ to fac£,d£y go turn dumb...agbaya
You this fool! Take you rat infested mouth and smelly pvssy out of my sight and let me watch my football match in peace!
Stupid girl from a lineage of stupidity, crime and mediocrity! Quote my again make thunder fire your useless face!!! Fried cat like you!

1 Like

Re: Can Jamb Mistakenly Send Someone What's Not His Score? by refiner(f): 4:01pm On Feb 28, 2016
lozanni:

Those teachers who helped you were the types who carried first from behind during their student days, lolz.
Seriously, you lose a mark plus another mark , as penalty, for every wrong answer you give in the Jamb exams. However, for any question you leave unanswered, maybe you dont have the answer, you are given one-quarter of the mark as bonus.
The above scenerio holds true for all objective exams in order to discourage guess work.
Your papers were marked by computer readers and must have given an objective assessment of your performance.
Better luck next time.

pls dear help explain wat u meant by dose words!...I will love to understand it well pls!....fanx in advance!smiley
Re: Can Jamb Mistakenly Send Someone What's Not His Score? by Nobody: 4:03pm On Feb 28, 2016
This is not your real score
Re: Can Jamb Mistakenly Send Someone What's Not His Score? by Nobody: 4:05pm On Feb 28, 2016
ChappyChase:

You this fool! Take you rat infested mouth and smelly pvssy out of my sight and let me watch my football match in peace!
Stupid girl from a lineage of stupidity, crime and mediocrity! Quote my again make thunder fire your useless face!!! Fried cat like you!
£xactly wah i was £xp£ctin 4rm som1 lyk u..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Missing OAU Student Is Found Alive (Photo) / Mohammed Sani Idiagbon Of UNILORIN In Sex Scandal (Audio Clip) / Kwara State Polytechnic, Ilorin 2013/2014 Aspirant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.