Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,191 members, 7,811,492 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:00 PM

I Need A Good Alfa - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / I Need A Good Alfa (4489 Views)

Tragedy As Alfa Slumps And Dies In Oyo State (Photos) / Lets Talk Alfa Fulan | Do We Really Need Alfas? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Good Alfa by Seeeeeeee: 9:17am On Feb 28, 2016
I need an Alfa that has the potential to make things work. I finished NYSC 3yrs ago and i need a job. Any recommendatiöns?
Re: I Need A Good Alfa by obowunmi(m): 9:20am On Feb 28, 2016
Why not get some sort of training and work on your resume?

1 Like

Re: I Need A Good Alfa by Seeeeeeee: 9:21am On Feb 28, 2016
obowunmi:
Why not get some sort of training and work on your resume?
Bro i have done that job still not coming
Re: I Need A Good Alfa by Nobody: 10:48am On Feb 28, 2016
Salam Aleikom, Bro/sis, do dhikr yourself, the thing is we are too lazy, Allah is closer to you than you are to yourself, call upon him and he will reply, you dont need an alfa, moreover none has the power to do things except Allah the all-powerful, however Allah is not a magician, we shouldnt just remember Allah when we need him, but it should be always, if you are looking for goodness, you shouldve start praying for it long long ago, before now, Allah is not a magician, dont look for any "alfa" some of them work with jinns, jinns dont work for anybody, is that person Prophet Suleiman(a.s)? dont spoil your islam, my 2kobo advice for you.

4 Likes

Re: I Need A Good Alfa by Seeeeeeee: 11:32am On Feb 28, 2016
lexiconkabir:
Salam Aleikom, Bro/sis, do dhikr yourself, the thing is we are too lazy, Allah is closer to you than you are to yourself, call upon him and he will reply, you dont need an alfa, moreover none has the power to do things except Allah the all-powerful, however Allah is not a magician, we shouldnt just remember Allah when we need him, but it should be always, if you are looking for goodness, you shouldve start praying for it long long ago, before now, Allah is not a magician, dont look for any "alfa" some of them work with jinns, jinns dont work for anybody, is that person Prophet Suleiman(a.s)? dont spoil your islam, my 2kobo advice for you.
Thanks bro, but are there no real Alfas?
Re: I Need A Good Alfa by Nobody: 11:45am On Feb 28, 2016
Seeeeeeee:
Thanks bro, but are there no real Alfas?
you dont get me yet, you dont need "Alfa" do your dhikr yourself, call upon Allah at night, Allah listens even more at that time, specifically at the 2/3rd part of the night, these alfas dont have power to do anything.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Need A Good Alfa by Demmzy15(m): 3:40pm On Feb 28, 2016
^^^Haqq, do your Dhikr yourself. Do it with sincerity and devotion, Allaah is forever your strength.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need A Good Alfa by madridguy(m): 12:06am On Feb 29, 2016
What exactly do you need an alfa for ?

Seeeeeeee:
I need an Alfa that has the potential to make things work. I finished NYSC 3yrs ago and i need a job. Any recommendatiöns?
Re: I Need A Good Alfa by personal59: 5:30am On Feb 29, 2016
Allah heals all
Re: I Need A Good Alfa by kazlaw2000: 7:49am On Feb 29, 2016
Whether you get an Alfa or not, your destiny cant be changed. Maybe you have some money to throw away and you want to spend all on marabouts. Pls use the little money you still have on beneficial things, while waiting for your time. Remember Allaah says with hardship comes ease.

3 Likes

Re: I Need A Good Alfa by Seeeeeeee: 8:14am On Feb 29, 2016
madridguy:
What exactly do you need an alfa for ?

Prayers bro for things to work, especially for me to get job. Can you be of help?
Re: I Need A Good Alfa by madridguy(m): 8:32am On Feb 29, 2016
First, I will let you know that Allah alone can help as everybody has his own problem even Alfas are not exempted. Now my question is, what part of Nigeria are you ? Secondly, can you recite Quran on your own ? And also do you believe in Istihara ?

Seeeeeeee:
Prayers bro for things to work, especially for me to get job. Can you be of help?

1 Like

Re: I Need A Good Alfa by Seeeeeeee: 8:40am On Feb 29, 2016
madridguy:
First, I will let you know that Allah alone can help as everybody has his own problem even Alfas are not exempted. Now my question is, what part of Nigeria are you ? Secondly, can you recite Quran on your own ? And also do you believe in Istihara ?

Am in the south south bro, any recommendations i can come over. Thanks
Re: I Need A Good Alfa by Seeeeeeee: 8:44am On Feb 29, 2016
kazlaw2000:
Whether you get an Alfa or not, your destiny cant be changed. Maybe you have some money to throw away and you want to spend all on marabouts. Pls use the little money you still have on beneficial things, while waiting for your time. Remember Allaah says with hardship comes ease.
Thanks Bro, i need job can u be of help?
Re: I Need A Good Alfa by madridguy(m): 8:51am On Feb 29, 2016
Please reply back the other 2 questions.

Seeeeeeee:
Am in the south south bro, any recommendations i can come over. Thanks
Re: I Need A Good Alfa by Seeeeeeee: 8:59am On Feb 29, 2016
madridguy:
Please reply back the other 2 questions.
I can and i believe bro
Re: I Need A Good Alfa by madridguy(m): 9:27am On Feb 29, 2016
I will reconmend Surah-Anham to you my brother in ISLAM. If you can use the Surah for prayer you will be glad you did. Get hold of your Quran, Open to Surah-Anham and look towards the ending, you will observe where we have 2 Allah Allah after each other. Please get your Quran and let me know when you see the path am saying.

Seeeeeeee:
I can and i believe bro
Re: I Need A Good Alfa by Seeeeeeee: 10:14am On Feb 29, 2016
madridguy:
I will reconmend Surah-Anham to you my brother in ISLAM. If you can use the Surah for prayer you will be glad you did. Get hold of your Quran, Open to Surah-Anham and look towards the ending, you will observe where we have 2 Allah Allah after each other. Please get your Quran and let me know when you see the path am saying.

I will bro Thanks
Re: I Need A Good Alfa by kazlaw2000: 1:22pm On Feb 29, 2016
Seeeeeeee:
Thanks Bro, i need job can u be of help?
Bro, I'm more or less jobless myself. I also depend on Allaah for my daily upkeep while waiting for the ease Allaah has promised. Just wait for your time, man. Look at this Jumoke Orisaguna of a woman. You never can say, Allaah might have a similar plan for u. When? As early as tonight, if he wills. Just remember Allaah and keep ur duty to him and offend him not when your time comes. Robbanaa afrig alayna sobraa, wa thabbit aqdaamanaa, wansurnaa ala l qaomi l kaafiriin. Aamin.
nb: dont pray/wish for ur affair to be like Jumoke's. I just cited her case to highlight how situations can change unexpectedly and drastically.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Good Alfa by Seeeeeeee: 5:35pm On Feb 29, 2016
kazlaw2000:

Bro, I'm more or less jobless myself. I also depend on Allaah for my daily upkeep while waiting for the ease Allaah has promised. Just wait for your time, man. Look at this Jumoke Orisaguna of a woman. You never can say, Allaah might have a similar plan for u. When? As early as tonight, if he wills. Just remember Allaah and keep ur duty to him and offend him not when your time comes. Robbanaa afrig alayna sobraa, wa thabbit aqdaamanaa, wansurnaa ala l qaomi l kaafiriin. Aamin.
nb: dont pray/wish for ur affair to be like Jumoke's. I just cited her case to highlight how situations can change unexpectedly and drastically.
Thanks bro
Re: I Need A Good Alfa by Badmus2014(m): 6:04pm On Feb 29, 2016
May Almighty Allah provide a better.If you can call me into dis number though I dont posses any job yet to offer you:08102618366
Re: I Need A Good Alfa by Seeeeeeee: 7:39pm On Feb 29, 2016
Badmus2014:
May Almighty Allah provide a better.If you can call me into dis number though I dont posses any job yet to offer you:08102618366
Thanks so much bro i will call you.
Re: I Need A Good Alfa by Skako(m): 10:08pm On Feb 29, 2016
first of all are u a muslim if so depend on Allah not Alfa moreover what is ur favorite job insha Allah in my prayer i will remember you and pls my brothers and sisters in islam pls u can also remember him in ur Nightprayer

let's follow this hadith

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need A Good Alfa by Seeeeeeee: 9:40am On Mar 01, 2016
Skako:
first of all are u a muslim if so depend on Allah not Alfa moreover what is ur favorite job insha Allah in my prayer i will remember you and pls my brothers and sisters in islam pls u can also remember him in ur Nightprayer

let's follow this hadith
yes am a muslim bro, please remember me i studied Petroleum Engineering
Re: I Need A Good Alfa by Skako(m): 6:43pm On Mar 01, 2016
Seeeeeeee:
yes am a muslim bro, please remember me i studied Petroleum Engineering
insha Allah u will get ur favorite job

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Islamic Terrorism Is A Global Thing(photo) / Why Are Some Muslims So Mean And Wicked, You Will Shed Tears After Reading This / The Difference Between Zakatul AL-Fitr And Zakah On Wealth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.