Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,209 members, 7,818,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

[agony Of An Orphan] Sign The Documents Or Forget About Your Education Dream - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / [agony Of An Orphan] Sign The Documents Or Forget About Your Education Dream (21525 Views)

19-Year-Old Orphan Who Refused To Abort Pregnancy After She Was Gang Raped / Wife Burns Husband's Official Documents In Lagos Over His Adulterous Acts / The Agony Of Monogamy- By Tola Adeniyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: [agony Of An Orphan] Sign The Documents Or Forget About Your Education Dream by sewcool: 8:39am On Mar 05, 2016
nairayouthcom
Someone I know had similar experience
Just let her go to the bank with her father & mother's death certificate to prove that they are truly dead. That's all
Re: [agony Of An Orphan] Sign The Documents Or Forget About Your Education Dream by enwerion: 8:40am On Mar 05, 2016
daniska3yaro:
Ur so immature,it doesn't hurt to correct somebody,nobody is perfect.
Pretty girls will try to do all their best to help the op and his friend of finding solution to their problem,the beautiful aspect of life is to help sum1 in need nt adding pains to his/her wound but ugly ladies that even photoshop can't hide their ugly face will just want to make somebody feel bad.
Helping someone is like paying off someone else's debt.
I dey imagine where her so called english to take her to. Queen of english abeg pick sense for street. English is just a language not a measure of creativity/intelligence......Back to the topic, part of the blame goes to the parents, well that's african mentality shall. They acquire all kinds of properties and keep mute to their children about their properties. Now the little girl is suffering what she didn't planed for cos parents thinks only the male child can know abt my properties or my children must get married before they can know my properties or I must be 70yrs before my children can know the details of my properties. She should just go look for Human Commission Office close to her and report her case and I hope they listen to her cos she got little fact against them. Imagine full family fighting one girl. She need to get the support of one of the brothers, the one she thinks got soft heart even thou they are trying to influence or the one she knw very well, when her parents was still alive.

1 Like

Re: [agony Of An Orphan] Sign The Documents Or Forget About Your Education Dream by Nobody: 8:40am On Mar 05, 2016
Please, by no mistake, should she sign that document,they re trying to trick her. First, She should get the document for keep, its her right, then think of whether or not to sell it n use the proceed for her education. As regard the money in the dad's GTB account, she shld go with d death certificate of both the mom and dad to Kwara state ministry of justice, n explain to them, situation of things. Its easy, but may take time, she will be given letter of administration to all her dad's assets, that will give her access to everything they had, including money in the bank. ####Teamlawyer####
Re: [agony Of An Orphan] Sign The Documents Or Forget About Your Education Dream by sewcool: 8:43am On Mar 05, 2016
optimised:
@OP let her not try to manage the properties herself she will have immediate or problems in the future. As a matter of fact, it can cost her life too. Ignore the idea of hiring lawyers or going to court probate to do administration of the estate herself.
There is a superior idea of using a independent Trustee. Please advise the girl to go to Ministry of Justice in her state. There is a department called Administrator General and Public Trustee. The will formally take over her late father's assets and manage and use the proceeds of income earned to help her complete her education smoothly until she is of age, they will legally enable her to take possession of the inheritance. This will equally wade off intruders from family. Unfortunately, the general public seems not to be aware of this services.
@ everybody: please if you are spiritually discerning enough, cases of a successful family member dying at the prime of life - with family members on standby to reap where they did not sow has more to it than it appears on the surface. I thought someone here could point out that the reasons mentioned are not the actual REASON why this girl parents died. HER PARENTS DIED SO THAT FAMILY MEMBERS CAN GRAB THE DECEASED ASSETS!!!!! Please prayerfully relate with family members. It is not uncommon here in Africa. May God give you understanding of what I am talking about.
nairayouthcom. Read the above too
Re: [agony Of An Orphan] Sign The Documents Or Forget About Your Education Dream by samirus: 8:57am On Mar 05, 2016
please just let her forget the document for now, bcoz if her father is not having any plot of land she will surely survive and she should pray very well for them not to take her life. The writer should take care of the girl, do your own for God ..........maybe they even the one that killed her father but God knows
Re: [agony Of An Orphan] Sign The Documents Or Forget About Your Education Dream by Nobody: 9:04am On Mar 05, 2016
Let her go to Brekete family, i don't trust Nigerian lawyers. They may gang up with ber uncles and deal with her.
Like someone said, the best best way to fight this kind of battle is to go publicly even on radio, televisions etc.
Re: [agony Of An Orphan] Sign The Documents Or Forget About Your Education Dream by kannyluv(f): 9:10am On Mar 05, 2016
the girl should meet d woman lawyers....they will help the girl without charging her....there service is free of charge...
Re: [agony Of An Orphan] Sign The Documents Or Forget About Your Education Dream by fleczon(m): 9:16am On Mar 05, 2016
ShakurM:
you sef can't even read, I pity you

even his punctuation na die

1 Like

Re: [agony Of An Orphan] Sign The Documents Or Forget About Your Education Dream by kannyluv(f): 9:17am On Mar 05, 2016
chisco82:
Let her go to Brekete family, i don't trust Nigerian lawyers. They may gang up with ber uncles and deal with her.
Like someone said, the best best way to fight this kind of battle is to go publicly even on radio, televisions etc.
......Brekete family in Abuja..,....they might even start paying her school Fee........when I had the same case with my relative,some people advised me to meet them but the advice came late

2 Likes

Re: [agony Of An Orphan] Sign The Documents Or Forget About Your Education Dream by Truckpusher(m): 9:18am On Mar 05, 2016
urchbarbie:
yh ure right. they 'may' waste her, but why wld u decide to shed innocent blood cos of wealth that u can amass somehow I wonder how murderers sleep at night when an ord horror movie wld rob some ppl their night rest
The man who wants to kill you and you're very sure that he wants you dead at all cost then you've got every right to hit him first - This is called the laws of natural preservation and not murder . tongue
Re: [agony Of An Orphan] Sign The Documents Or Forget About Your Education Dream by nwoko12: 9:19am On Mar 05, 2016
She doesn't need to fight much she should go human right lawyer every thing is free they will revoke all those properties sold and her dads account will be hers in a matter of months simple
nairayouthcom:
Please nairalanders, please come to my aid, i have been watching this in a movie until it happen to my Girlfriend (coursemate)

Fast forward, this is how the story goes

This particular girl has been living with her family peacefully until 4years ago, she was in ss3 when her parents died in a gastic motor accident

Before her parents died, they acquired alot of properties down, her dad is a medical doctor while her mum is a trader, the family of her dad has just 3brothers which her dad made the 3brother, after that horrible incident the junior to her dad which is the last born of her dad family decided to be taking care of the girl which he packed from his own House to the girl parents House, the journey was voice smoothly until this year when a call came in through her phone, it was the wife of the man taking care of her, she asked her have she seen her period for the new month and she answer not yet time, she now told her to travel down home to pick a phone she bought for her, she told her she's not coming now that she will be coming when there is not better activities in school.....

Another call canme in and at this time it was the man who she used to refer to as DADDY, as at this time the man took time to explain to her that they Want to sell one of her Dad's properties which is located at the heart of Ondo State, this land is 6plots. The next day she jet down to Ondo to confirm what she heard on phone been the first time they will mention her dad properties to her hearing, the land was bought with her name which they cant sell with out her consent

When she reached Ondo they told her that her dad collected loan from Gtbank and the bank are disturbing them to pay back, as at this time, she asked them to tell her the location and they should show her the document of the properties, the worst part of it is that they shut her up with an excuse that she's a female and what does she Want to do with properties, as at this time the lady realised that she has been scammed by the so called DADDY AND MUM

She picked her phone and called the Man elder brother and in a twinkle of an eye he arrived the scene, the so called DADDY told his elder brother that there is no money to help him sponsoring the young girl education again, the elder brother asked the girl that should they sell the land while the girl asked them with a question that she Want to know how many property remain in her dad properties and the so called DADDY told her its remain only the 6plots, she asked them again atleast her dad is a working class person, she asked them to tell her how much remain in her dad account

They told her that her dad has an account with Gtbank and her dad next on kin is her mother that They are unable to touch the account

What the so call DADDY said make the elder brother angry and picked up the 6plots of land document and zoom off

Personally have been helping this lady finacially, am a blogger which i share with her my blog little income with her, as at now she's living in my own roof now cause her landlord is on her for House rent, No food nothing nothing, i decided to post this online cause i believe She shouldnt continue like this

NOW THE LADY NEEDS ALOT OF MONEY TO PAY IN SCHOOL AND THE SO CALLED DADDY SAID HE DIDNT HAVE HANDS IN HER EDUCATION AGAIN (should the young girl sign the document so that the so called daddy turn his better side of him to her to finish her education, she's in an health school in kwara State ? Or she should just forget about her education?)

TO THE BANKERS how can she get access to her dads (ACCOUNT) money

Please my fellow nairaLander she need your Advice

Abeg dont mind my English thats not my mother tongue

Re: [agony Of An Orphan] Sign The Documents Or Forget About Your Education Dream by eminent007(m): 10:02am On Mar 05, 2016
ttime:

Haha. Kk

Welcome
Re: [agony Of An Orphan] Sign The Documents Or Forget About Your Education Dream by linusbnn(m): 10:11am On Mar 05, 2016
Idydarling:
you're a blogger? ?? am sorry miss, but ur English is wack

See your fat face
Re: [agony Of An Orphan] Sign The Documents Or Forget About Your Education Dream by linusbnn(m): 10:14am On Mar 05, 2016
nairayouthcom:
Please nairalanders, please come to my aid, i have been watching this in a movie until it happen to my Girlfriend (coursemate)

Fast forward, this is how the story goes

This particular girl has been living with her family peacefully until 4years ago, she was in ss3 when her parents died in a gastic motor accident

Before her parents died, they acquired alot of properties down, her dad is a medical doctor while her mum is a trader, the family of her dad has just 3brothers which her dad made the 3brother, after that horrible incident the junior to her dad which is the last born of her dad family decided to be taking care of the girl which he packed from his own House to the girl parents House, the journey was voice smoothly until this year when a call came in through her phone, it was the wife of the man taking care of her, she asked her have she seen her period for the new month and she answer not yet time, she now told her to travel down home to pick a phone she bought for her, she told her she's not coming now that she will be coming when there is not better activities in school.....

Another call canme in and at this time it was the man who she used to refer to as DADDY, as at this time the man took time to explain to her that they Want to sell one of her Dad's properties which is located at the heart of Ondo State, this land is 6plots. The next day she jet down to Ondo to confirm what she heard on phone been the first time they will mention her dad properties to her hearing, the land was bought with her name which they cant sell with out her consent

When she reached Ondo they told her that her dad collected loan from Gtbank and the bank are disturbing them to pay back, as at this time, she asked them to tell her the location and they should show her the document of the properties, the worst part of it is that they shut her up with an excuse that she's a female and what does she Want to do with properties, as at this time the lady realised that she has been scammed by the so called DADDY AND MUM

She picked her phone and called the Man elder brother and in a twinkle of an eye he arrived the scene, the so called DADDY told his elder brother that there is no money to help him sponsoring the young girl education again, the elder brother asked the girl that should they sell the land while the girl asked them with a question that she Want to know how many property remain in her dad properties and the so called DADDY told her its remain only the 6plots, she asked them again atleast her dad is a working class person, she asked them to tell her how much remain in her dad account

They told her that her dad has an account with Gtbank and her dad next on kin is her mother that They are unable to touch the account

What the so call DADDY said make the elder brother angry and picked up the 6plots of land document and zoom off

Personally have been helping this lady finacially, am a blogger which i share with her my blog little income with her, as at now she's living in my own roof now cause her landlord is on her for House rent, No food nothing nothing, i decided to post this online cause i believe She shouldnt continue like this

NOW THE LADY NEEDS ALOT OF MONEY TO PAY IN SCHOOL AND THE SO CALLED DADDY SAID HE DIDNT HAVE HANDS IN HER EDUCATION AGAIN (should the young girl sign the document so that the so called daddy turn his better side of him to her to finish her education, she's in an health school in kwara State ? Or she should just forget about her education?)

TO THE BANKERS how can she get access to her dads (ACCOUNT) money

Please my fellow nairaLander she need your Advice

Abeg dont mind my English thats not my mother tongue

Try and visit JDPC (justice development and peace commission). It is a body in the catholic church that fight for justice with zero input of money. There,they have retired and serving military personnels, polices, lawyers/judges etc
Re: [agony Of An Orphan] Sign The Documents Or Forget About Your Education Dream by Rhemmymatician(m): 10:38am On Mar 05, 2016
STAINlESSobule:
i can help her finish her education guy call me on 08177164022 i am leaving in portharcurt

When will you return
Re: [agony Of An Orphan] Sign The Documents Or Forget About Your Education Dream by urchbarbie(f): 11:08am On Mar 05, 2016
Truckpusher:
The man who wants to kill you and you're very sure that he wants you dead at all cost then you've got every right to hit him first - This is called the laws of natural preservation and not murder . tongue
[sup][/sup] Natural Preservation u say? How do u prove it in court? remember that juju ain't known yet to d nigerian law. This people are just thieves. They av miss appropriated funds meant for the lady in question. So find anoda means to fight them sir
Re: [agony Of An Orphan] Sign The Documents Or Forget About Your Education Dream by Gabriel6(m): 11:19am On Mar 05, 2016
I hope say u neva begin nyansh dat girl bah. Make una no vex o na my mind i talk (run's out of thread)
Re: [agony Of An Orphan] Sign The Documents Or Forget About Your Education Dream by nairayouthcom(m): 11:37am On Mar 05, 2016
chisco82:

How can we meet the brekete family sir
Re: [agony Of An Orphan] Sign The Documents Or Forget About Your Education Dream by Idydarling(f): 11:49am On Mar 05, 2016
linusbnn:

See your fat face
perv, wetin concern her English with my face? or u want my face to be slim lyk dat ur *** grin
Re: [agony Of An Orphan] Sign The Documents Or Forget About Your Education Dream by Idydarling(f): 11:50am On Mar 05, 2016
kullozone:

Chisos!!
See human being face oh!
ur own don waste na
Re: [agony Of An Orphan] Sign The Documents Or Forget About Your Education Dream by Idydarling(f): 11:53am On Mar 05, 2016
JealousPrince:
. . Ugly tin
jeeez, as ugly as dat ***** in between u? grin
Re: [agony Of An Orphan] Sign The Documents Or Forget About Your Education Dream by linusbnn(m): 11:53am On Mar 05, 2016
Idydarling:

perv, wetin concern her English with my face? or u want my face to be slim lyk dat ur *** grin

Person need solution,you dey talk weda English correct or not. grin I be bobo oooo,use small small trip for me
Re: [agony Of An Orphan] Sign The Documents Or Forget About Your Education Dream by Idydarling(f): 11:54am On Mar 05, 2016
jadakiss213:
Am Sorry miss.but u are so UGLY.
I'm sorry Mr, but you're so wasted
Re: [agony Of An Orphan] Sign The Documents Or Forget About Your Education Dream by henrimoto(m): 11:56am On Mar 05, 2016
ladyF:
Your friend has been quite careless. How are you sure the brother hasn't cleared the account.

Opportunist uncle wanting to reap where he did not sow. I hate stories like this. He will die an untimely death and will watch from the pit of hell how his own children will suffer in the hands of other people. Some extended families are just nothing to write home about. They're just there for the money!!! Let me just hush before I will swear for the man's generation!!!
@LadyF. A "children" will always talk like a "children".
Re: [agony Of An Orphan] Sign The Documents Or Forget About Your Education Dream by Idydarling(f): 11:56am On Mar 05, 2016
Kfed4ril:
Lol I wanted to ask same question to.
oga, look me, look ur face again

yaba left
Re: [agony Of An Orphan] Sign The Documents Or Forget About Your Education Dream by Idydarling(f): 11:57am On Mar 05, 2016
linusbnn:

Person need solution,you dey talk weda English correct or not. grin I be bobo oooo,use small small trip for me
lol cheesy

1 Like

Re: [agony Of An Orphan] Sign The Documents Or Forget About Your Education Dream by kullozone(m): 2:07pm On Mar 05, 2016
Idydarling:
ur own don waste na
Lol.. So you can still reply abi.
Your face is just kinda funny sha. It looks like a doughnut, for real grin
Re: [agony Of An Orphan] Sign The Documents Or Forget About Your Education Dream by Nobody: 2:35pm On Mar 05, 2016
Idydarling:

jeeez, as ugly as dat ***** in between u? grin
Do you think there is any amount of make up that can save you from your uglyness.
Smh
Re: [agony Of An Orphan] Sign The Documents Or Forget About Your Education Dream by ourleader(m): 5:18pm On Mar 05, 2016
ladyF:

You mean by the authority vested on you, right?
invest & vest is never the same
Re: [agony Of An Orphan] Sign The Documents Or Forget About Your Education Dream by Nobody: 6:40pm On Mar 05, 2016
nairayouthcom:

How can we meet the brekete family sir
Search for their contact and adress on facebook or their website www.breketefamily.com, they go and meet them in person in Abuja thats where their office is.
Re: [agony Of An Orphan] Sign The Documents Or Forget About Your Education Dream by Idydarling(f): 8:44pm On Mar 05, 2016
JealousPrince:

Do you think there is any amount of make up that can save you from your uglyness.
Smh
can't disassociate u from ur sad life, u think ur opinion counts? think again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

'my Husband Is Stingy, He Goes To Market To Buy Foodstuff' - Wife Tells Court / Indonesian Family Finds Daughter Sweptaway In 2004 Tsunami / As A Child, How Did You Think Women Gave Birth?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.