Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,001 members, 7,825,102 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

Had It Been It Was Goodluck Jonathan That Promised The #5000? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Had It Been It Was Goodluck Jonathan That Promised The #5000? (2373 Views)

Was Goodluck Jonathan A Prophet? / “I Delivered TB Joshua's Message To Jonathan That Saved Nigeria” - Amb Raphael / PMB Should Forget The 5000 Payment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Had It Been It Was Goodluck Jonathan That Promised The #5000? by dechriscool(m): 2:47pm On Feb 28, 2016
If Jonathan had promised it and without fulfilling it.Apc and its supporters would have taken it to town.Heating up the polity with abuses,unprintable names for Jonathan and violence for change of government.Regarding dollar sale,bureau de change abokis would have being saling dollars at #1000 rate just to spite Jonathan.The Yorubas would have taken to street for the removal of subsidy.The yoruba media houses would have ran all kind of articles painting the government in bad light with incitement .
Re: Had It Been It Was Goodluck Jonathan That Promised The #5000? by sexybrooke: 3:06pm On Feb 28, 2016
tuale4u:

Those who voted APC are not complaining. It is those of you who never voted him, that are complaining. Hippocrite.
so long as we that did not vote for the dullard re feeding the zombies that. Voted for him we deserve the right to do so. Your idiocy. Is irreparable
Re: Had It Been It Was Goodluck Jonathan That Promised The #5000? by Nobody: 3:58pm On Feb 28, 2016
Trut:

Adaure'm how are you?
You're beautiful (imara mma nwanyi).
am fine dear and u.
Re: Had It Been It Was Goodluck Jonathan That Promised The #5000? by Nobody: 4:51pm On Mar 06, 2016
tooman:
"If I’m voted into power within the next four years,
the issue of power
will become a thing of the past. Four years is
enough for anyone in
power to make significant improvement, and if I
can’t fix power, it then
means I cannot do anything even if I am there for
the next four
years.”- Goodluck Ebele Jonathan (Feb., 2011).

what about these

He said the truth na.. Dats y he couldn't fix it two more years after his four years.

But the one who played Nigerians wayo (I'm EXCLUDED) and kips blaming this present woes on govt of past 10 months.. They should say their own truth for once.
Re: Had It Been It Was Goodluck Jonathan That Promised The #5000? by tooman: 10:02pm On Mar 06, 2016
emmanayo:

He said the truth na.. Dats y he couldn't fix it two more years after his four years.

But the one who played Nigerians wayo (I'm EXCLUDED) and kips blaming this present woes on govt of past 10 months.. They should say their own truth for once.

so why did he contested again.

but I learnt that he who stop trying failed.
Re: Had It Been It Was Goodluck Jonathan That Promised The #5000? by tooman: 8:04am On Mar 07, 2016
emmanayo:

but he also recontested
Re: Had It Been It Was Goodluck Jonathan That Promised The #5000? by opribo(m): 4:38am On Mar 28, 2016
OP the truth is bitter but believe you Mr it is an open wound. The mere fact that some people can make such promises and fail to keep it yet they move around shamelessly without integrity goes to show you that some group of people some how believe they own this country.

That is why I will keep advocating that the southern part of this country I mean the SS and SE should never ever loose sight of the lessons being learnt while we keep on faithfully.

As for the short man devil twitter agent and the Lai r man, they have already ruined their names as the world has come to see through then and the know who they arr . they are evil on their hearts that's why they are the way they are.

(1) (2) (Reply)

World Bank,IMF To Reject Loan To Nigeria Due To Lack Of Macroeconomic Framework / Exposed :why Is The Govt Selling Dollars At 23 Naira To Some People ::pic / A Biafran Draws Nnamdi Kanu with Pencil Beautiful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.