Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,280 members, 7,811,832 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:36 PM

Nadia Buari Looks Sexy With Her 'man's' Shirt On (photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nadia Buari Looks Sexy With Her 'man's' Shirt On (photo) (40058 Views)

This Picture Of Nadia Buari In Bed Has Got Fans Talking / Nadia Buari's Outfit To The Golden Movie Awards Got Fans Talking / Caroline Danjuma Looks Sexy In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nadia Buari Looks Sexy With Her 'man's' Shirt On (photo) by Kennycyphers(m): 3:05pm On Feb 28, 2016
End time pose,.. End time picture...
Re: Nadia Buari Looks Sexy With Her 'man's' Shirt On (photo) by Nobody: 3:05pm On Feb 28, 2016
Dis babe dey mek me go gaga...I need to hustle hard before babes like her go finish oo
Re: Nadia Buari Looks Sexy With Her 'man's' Shirt On (photo) by demo4ril97(m): 3:06pm On Feb 28, 2016
She for turn man now.
Re: Nadia Buari Looks Sexy With Her 'man's' Shirt On (photo) by Kennycyphers(m): 3:06pm On Feb 28, 2016
TorresUc:
Dis babe dey mek me go gaga...I need to hustle hard before babes like her go finish oo

Calm down!!! the beautiful once are not yet born..

2 Likes

Re: Nadia Buari Looks Sexy With Her 'man's' Shirt On (photo) by hammerT: 3:15pm On Feb 28, 2016
habsydiamond:
Mother of two still dey upload this kind pix. So that make we know say her lap fresh abi. Even with the two jumping baby girls that came out of her 'kitten lapuna'

So u too see am...
Re: Nadia Buari Looks Sexy With Her 'man's' Shirt On (photo) by ifeomaekol(f): 3:18pm On Feb 28, 2016
Damn------she's tooo beautiful.
Re: Nadia Buari Looks Sexy With Her 'man's' Shirt On (photo) by Nobody: 3:33pm On Feb 28, 2016
Dis girl doesn't look like Nadia Buari in as much as there is abit resemblance in skin complexion.
Re: Nadia Buari Looks Sexy With Her 'man's' Shirt On (photo) by Openatyn(m): 3:36pm On Feb 28, 2016
Wearing of men's shirt will start to trend now among girls. They now have role model #NadiaBuhari#. Watchout
Re: Nadia Buari Looks Sexy With Her 'man's' Shirt On (photo) by SkinnyDude(m): 3:40pm On Feb 28, 2016
mopinks:

Na why I no ft date fat man.... Make pesin no ft just dy sexy beside Boo but no he go dn collect space finish.... Lol
nurse this your braid go dey heavy you o
Re: Nadia Buari Looks Sexy With Her 'man's' Shirt On (photo) by Raydos: 3:44pm On Feb 28, 2016
Is This Suppose To Make FP? - Okay, I Wanna Defecate Now, And I'd Create A Topic On What My Faeces Look Like - If It Doesn't Make FP - I'm Gonna Set "NAIRALAND" Ablaze!
Re: Nadia Buari Looks Sexy With Her 'man's' Shirt On (photo) by mamagee3(f): 3:54pm On Feb 28, 2016
Is that really her?

Looks like a lookalike.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nadia Buari Looks Sexy With Her 'man's' Shirt On (photo) by FuckTheMod: 4:01pm On Feb 28, 2016
MeloGist:
The actress and mother of twin girls looked sexy in a man's shirt..She looks 16!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BCSkx_szenR/

I don't blame the jobless whòre bimbo

I can only blame the foooool that brought this shît to fp
Re: Nadia Buari Looks Sexy With Her 'man's' Shirt On (photo) by FuckTheMod: 4:05pm On Feb 28, 2016
MeloGist:
grin grin Vaseline crew member will be like "i wish i can peep into that under" tongue

SEE MORE PHOTOS OF HER THAT WILL MAKE YOU WET @@

http://www.melogist.com/actress-nadia-buari-look-sexy-with-her-mans-shirt-on-photo/
Only a jobless fooooool will click that stupíd link

Yeye blog
Re: Nadia Buari Looks Sexy With Her 'man's' Shirt On (photo) by Yewandequeen(f): 4:42pm On Feb 28, 2016
Am 100% sure this is not nadia buhari
quote me anywhere
nadias dimples can be seen any day anytime even if it's just a soft smile
Re: Nadia Buari Looks Sexy With Her 'man's' Shirt On (photo) by Nobody: 4:49pm On Feb 28, 2016
That picture was edited.
Nadia isnt that slim
Re: Nadia Buari Looks Sexy With Her 'man's' Shirt On (photo) by Nobody: 4:59pm On Feb 28, 2016
Nice.
Re: Nadia Buari Looks Sexy With Her 'man's' Shirt On (photo) by mopinks(f): 5:19pm On Feb 28, 2016
SkinnyDude:
nurse this your braid go dey heavy you o

Lol...
Re: Nadia Buari Looks Sexy With Her 'man's' Shirt On (photo) by MeloGist(m): 6:05pm On Feb 28, 2016
FuckTheMod:

Only a jobless fooooool will click that stupíd link
Yeye blog

And how those that affect you? i know you are suffering from Nairaland Jail madness

Yeye human being
Re: Nadia Buari Looks Sexy With Her 'man's' Shirt On (photo) by ninodaniel(m): 8:57pm On Feb 28, 2016
so na my fellow guy dey nyash dis bae? nawa o
Re: Nadia Buari Looks Sexy With Her 'man's' Shirt On (photo) by ninodaniel(m): 8:58pm On Feb 28, 2016
so na my fellow guy dey nyash dis bae? nawa o life's partial o
Re: Nadia Buari Looks Sexy With Her 'man's' Shirt On (photo) by medexico(m): 10:56pm On Feb 28, 2016
How much I like women in shirts
Re: Nadia Buari Looks Sexy With Her 'man's' Shirt On (photo) by rhymesnoni(m): 11:16pm On Feb 28, 2016
Daz grl slim ooo, hope say no be H I !!! sha??
Re: Nadia Buari Looks Sexy With Her 'man's' Shirt On (photo) by SkinnyDude(m): 7:26pm On Feb 29, 2016
mopinks:

Lol...
i like am sha

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mayorkun Shares Throwback Photos. Fans React. / Josh2funny Undergoes Surgery: 'I Suffered Pain For 11 Years' / Naira Marley Visits NDLEA Chiarman, Buba Marwa (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.