Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

Oba Akiolu & His Son Meet Buhari In Saudi Arabia (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oba Akiolu & His Son Meet Buhari In Saudi Arabia (Photos) (34900 Views)

South East Governors Meet In Enugu, To Meet Buhari For Release Of Nnamdi Kanu / Mother And Son Meet With Governor Ambode / Emir Of Kano, Sanusi In A Bookshop In Jeddah Saudi Arabia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oba Akiolu & His Son Meet Buhari In Saudi Arabia (Photos) by dainformant(m): 12:19pm On Feb 28, 2016
The Oba of Lagos, Rilwan Akiolu and his son -Prince Kayode Akiolu joined President Muhammadu Buhari for prayers in Mecca, Saudi Arabia. The President who was recognized highly by delegates in Saudi Arabia -met Prince Akiolu, a Barrister in the holy city.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.com/2016/02/oba-of-lagos-rilwan-akiolu-his-son.html

Re: Oba Akiolu & His Son Meet Buhari In Saudi Arabia (Photos) by CastedDude: 12:20pm On Feb 28, 2016
like father, like son
Re: Oba Akiolu & His Son Meet Buhari In Saudi Arabia (Photos) by mcee1(m): 12:21pm On Feb 28, 2016
Ipob touts no go like this thread o. Dem go say na him wan throw them inside lagoon. cheesy chai Ipods don suffer.

58 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oba Akiolu & His Son Meet Buhari In Saudi Arabia (Photos) by Xposer: 12:23pm On Feb 28, 2016
make una enjoy
Re: Oba Akiolu & His Son Meet Buhari In Saudi Arabia (Photos) by dollyjoy(f): 12:25pm On Feb 28, 2016
See as them be like herdsmensadsad

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oba Akiolu & His Son Meet Buhari In Saudi Arabia (Photos) by CastedDude: 12:26pm On Feb 28, 2016
na here dem dey flex the lagoon money

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oba Akiolu & His Son Meet Buhari In Saudi Arabia (Photos) by mcee1(m): 12:26pm On Feb 28, 2016
I love oba of lagos because of dis words" if u igbos didn't vote Ambode,I will throw una in to lagoon. cheesy

God bless Oba of lagos

God bless Ambode

God bless APC and Jagabon

God bless PMB/PYO

God bless Nigeria.

79 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Oba Akiolu & His Son Meet Buhari In Saudi Arabia (Photos) by tayebest(m): 12:27pm On Feb 28, 2016
wailers should avoid this thread!

2 Likes

Re: Oba Akiolu & His Son Meet Buhari In Saudi Arabia (Photos) by mcee1(m): 12:28pm On Feb 28, 2016
dollyjoy:
See as them be like herdsmensadsad
chai E pain am. Madam no worry,no one go throw una in to lagoon again. cheesy

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oba Akiolu & His Son Meet Buhari In Saudi Arabia (Photos) by bobbiekrantz: 12:29pm On Feb 28, 2016
Where in this "news" contain the issues/help the issues with our Naira?

I just don't get it!..everything makes topics these days!..Obasanjo shit for toilet na news..Wizkid babymama born pikin na news.. angry

One King go meet buhari for Saudi Arabia na news too(which doesn't help Naira in anyway)..

in other news..

back from a week ban grin

Banned for no consequential reasons!.. angry

Calling a cow a cow is now an offense.. ehh kwa??..

for calling NgeneUKWEngwere a Fat..Ap... lipsrsealed is now an offense!.

embarassed

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oba Akiolu & His Son Meet Buhari In Saudi Arabia (Photos) by dollyjoy(f): 12:30pm On Feb 28, 2016
mcee1:
chai E pain am. Madam no worry,no one go throw una in to lagoon again. cheesy
sadsad
Re: Oba Akiolu & His Son Meet Buhari In Saudi Arabia (Photos) by mcee1(m): 12:34pm On Feb 28, 2016
dollyjoy:
sadsad
oya no vex fine girl. grin
Re: Oba Akiolu & His Son Meet Buhari In Saudi Arabia (Photos) by MagicBishop: 12:34pm On Feb 28, 2016
Pagan thread

1 Like

Re: Oba Akiolu & His Son Meet Buhari In Saudi Arabia (Photos) by TippyTop(m): 12:35pm On Feb 28, 2016
The President who was accorded the highest honour ever given to a leader in Saudi Arabia -met Prince Akiolu, a Barrister in the holy city.

Why was Ayatollah Buhari given the "highest honour ever given to a leader" in Saudi Arabia?

1 Like

Re: Oba Akiolu & His Son Meet Buhari In Saudi Arabia (Photos) by dollyjoy(f): 12:35pm On Feb 28, 2016
mcee1:
oya no vex fine girl. grin
cheesycheesy ok thank youwink
Re: Oba Akiolu & His Son Meet Buhari In Saudi Arabia (Photos) by mcee1(m): 12:39pm On Feb 28, 2016
dollyjoy:
cheesycheesy ok thank youwink
u welcome. grin
Re: Oba Akiolu & His Son Meet Buhari In Saudi Arabia (Photos) by MagicBishop: 12:40pm On Feb 28, 2016
tayebest:
wailers should avoid this thread!

mcee1:
I love oba of lagos because of dis words" if u igbos didn't vote Ambode,I will throw una in to lagoon. cheesy
God bless Oba of lagos
God bless Ambode
God bless PMB/PYO
God bless Nigeria.
mcee1:
Ipob touts no like this thread o. Dem go say na him wan throw them inside to lagoon. cheesy chai Ipods don suffer.

Zombies above will never stop amazing me with their crass reasoning
TheDevilIsALai:
The zombies have a way of celebrating and promoting the mediocrity of their boko APC govt.

The latest nonsense they are up to now is spewing trash on all the senseless journeys of the President and what it will translate to the average Nigerian.

By far the most stup1d thing so far is how the zombies are promoting the President's admittance into the inner chambers of that pagan shrine in mecca.

To the zombies, the Saudis opening up their shrine to Buhari is the highest respect given to a visiting head of state and so is only comparable to Nigeria putting a man on the moon, winning the world cup and every Noble Prize for scientific advancement.

I wonder what Nigeria has gained from Buhari's white house visit or that when he went to west Germany?

Yeye

I am beginning to believe most of you YAMS were dropped deliberately on your heads as babies

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oba Akiolu & His Son Meet Buhari In Saudi Arabia (Photos) by mcee1(m): 12:42pm On Feb 28, 2016
MagicBishop:

So it is now honorable to be allowed into a pagan shrine?
ipod our dilector still dey kuje prison o. Chai imagine dis kind heat weh him go dey receive. Go n protest biko. cheesy

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oba Akiolu & His Son Meet Buhari In Saudi Arabia (Photos) by mcee1(m): 12:44pm On Feb 28, 2016
MagicBishop:

Zombies above will never stop amazing me with their crass reasoning

I am beginning to believe most of you YAMS were dropped deliberately on your heads as babies

goan protest joor. Hahahah...

1 Like

Re: Oba Akiolu & His Son Meet Buhari In Saudi Arabia (Photos) by johnmartus(m): 12:51pm On Feb 28, 2016
good
Re: Oba Akiolu & His Son Meet Buhari In Saudi Arabia (Photos) by mcee1(m): 12:53pm On Feb 28, 2016
MagicBishop:

Yorubas account for 64% of serving inmates in the federal system.

goan protest so dt make heat and watery beans no kill our dilector o. Chai I can feel it bro. E pain u wella dts why u always insult buhari. God bless PMB for me o cheesy

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oba Akiolu & His Son Meet Buhari In Saudi Arabia (Photos) by Nobody: 12:55pm On Feb 28, 2016
mcee1:

God bless Oba of lagos

God bless Ambode

God bless PMB/PYO

God bless Nigeria.
why u hate yeboo like dis when u r one

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

N300million Goes Missing From Saraki's Bedroom - Sahara Reporter / Buhari On A Train In Kaduna, Waves At Excited Residents (Photos) / Malami: Banning Open Grazing Is Like Banning Sale Of Spare Parts in the North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.