Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,675 members, 7,813,248 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:35 AM

...when A Wife Pvssyfoots - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / ...when A Wife Pvssyfoots (1536 Views)

Fifteen Stupid Things A Wife Can Do To Mess Up Her Marriage!!! / Please How Can Someone Handle A Wife That Loves Sex So Much? / See How A Wife Was Battered By Her Husband On Christmas Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

...when A Wife Pvssyfoots by Caliph69: 12:40pm On Feb 28, 2016
Fridays is that part of the week I long to see. Work moves in such a pace you wish should be a daily occurrence. Fast and furious. It ushers in the beginning of another weekend. A weekend of good time, and of course Premiership. Mondays, to me shouldn’t even come at all. It’s so dull and crawls slower than Buhari’s administration.

While heading home on Friday, it occurred to me that I have no cash on me for the weekend. So I had to locate the nearest Zenith Bank branch for withdrawal. On my way out of the bank, I saw a lady and a guy talking. The guy sat in front of the bank, while the lady was inside her car, probably heading home too. The guy was blowing the lady kisses. The lady was blushing and laughing uncontrollably. As the exchange was going on, I heard a word I haven’t taken time to check the meaning because it sounds so vulgar to me.

The guy asked the lady why she was pvssy footing. In response, the lady said he’s the one pvssy footing. In fact, she went one step higher. That he’s diick footing. Well, I think that should loosely translate as the direct opposite of pvssy footing. And I took it that both are friends and can use any kind of words for each other. But my surprise turned to astonishment when I noticed a wedding ring on the lady’s finger. A married woman in such a lustful talk with a guy.

Pvssy footing doesn’t really connote what I thought, but on further research, I noticed that it actually has a deeper meaning if critically analyzed. Married woman and a guy pvssy footing. I wonder what either party was hiding.

What if it was a good friend or relative of the lady’s spouse that overheard her exchanging such words with another guy? I think such can portray the lady in a bad light. Or worst, a cheat. And if such a case escalates, your guess will be as good as mine. With the invariable blame placed on the devil.

The sanctity of marriage shouldn’t just be about our actions. Our words equally counts. This I hope will guide me (if, and when I decide to settle down), and you [if not there yet] in our choices of raising, and keeping our homes.

Peace!

1 Like

Re: ...when A Wife Pvssyfoots by Nobody: 12:52pm On Feb 28, 2016
Pussyfooting: to avoid making a definite decision or stating a definite opinion because of fear, doubt, etc.

Next time please tell us the meaning in you post so as to expand our vocabulary..
BTW this is the first time I am hearing this, I wonder under which rock I have been hiding

9 Likes

Re: ...when A Wife Pvssyfoots by leunamme93(m): 1:42pm On Feb 28, 2016
favoured234:
Pussyfooting: to avoid making a definite decision or stating a definite opinion because of fear, doubt, etc.
Next time please tell us the meaning in you post so as to expand our vocabulary..
BTW this is the first time I am hearing this, I wonder under which rock I have been hiding
same here dear..
I was hoping for a definite answer tho.
Re: ...when A Wife Pvssyfoots by GodnGold: 2:45pm On Feb 28, 2016
Tell a tale properly please.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ...when A Wife Pvssyfoots by GodnGold: 2:46pm On Feb 28, 2016
T
Re: ...when A Wife Pvssyfoots by GodnGold: 2:49pm On Feb 28, 2016
And is not even vulgar except maybe the lady's reply but I doubt this anyways.
Re: ...when A Wife Pvssyfoots by jashar(f): 6:02pm On Feb 28, 2016
favoured234:

Be like say na 2 of us dey hide under the same rock. My 1st time of knowing such a word exist. grin I don learn new word ooo
Re: ...when A Wife Pvssyfoots by bolseas(f): 6:06pm On Feb 28, 2016
Sounds like Foot Dragging...
Re: ...when A Wife Pvssyfoots by Chidoks(f): 10:25am On Feb 29, 2016
So who's the guy?
Re: ...when A Wife Pvssyfoots by tuscani: 3:34pm On Feb 29, 2016
favoured234:

Thanks for defining the meaning. the writer left this undefined.
Re: ...when A Wife Pvssyfoots by PresVA: 3:46pm On Feb 29, 2016
You're already judging without knowing whether they're related.. what if he's her husband cos some guys don't wear wedding rings...

Mind your business please. .. The word isn't even vulgar too...

(1) (Reply)

14 Weird Ways Nigerian Parents Show That They Love You / The Sayana Press Magic / Can You Marry A Single Mother? – Share Your Opinion Below

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.