Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,412 members, 7,830,092 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

Buhari A Pathological Liar And Hypocrite - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari A Pathological Liar And Hypocrite (918 Views)

Stop Addressing Ize-iyamu As Pastor, He’s A Pathological Liar – Oshiomhole / Wike Replies Dakuku - You Are A Pathological Liar / Sylva To Oshiomhole, “you Are A Liar And Mischief Maker” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari A Pathological Liar And Hypocrite by MagicBishop: 12:47pm On Feb 28, 2016
He told us he was going to England to attend the Save Syria Conference only for us to hear him say he went to England to meet a medical checkup appointment and recuperate.

Before embarking to that evil Kingdom, Saudi Arabia, he told us his visit was official only for Aso Rock to come out with a statement that the President has fulfilled the lesser Hajj pilgrimage and is off to Oman.

Can this man stop lying?

Nobody was against him seeking medical treatment or consultancy abroad neither was anybody stopping him from going on pilgrimage to worship his allah god. So why must he lie? I know muslims are encouraged to lie and all other nonsense like behead and rape non muslims but must he always lie?

Haba

4 Likes

Re: Buhari A Pathological Liar And Hypocrite by Firefire(m): 12:51pm On Feb 28, 2016
How to Spot a Pathological Liar

The term, “liar, liar pants on fire” takes on new meaning when dealing with a pathological liar.

This person may not be completely rooted in reality, believing the lies they tell, often in an effort to remedy low self esteem.

Unlike telling a few fibs here and there, or slightly exaggerating the truth once in a while, the pathological liar lies about literally every aspect of his or her life.

From how much was spent on dinner last night to talking about the last time the dog was bathed, the pathological liar feels that every bit of communication has strategic meaning positioned for his or her gain.

1. Understand what a pathological liar is. Basically, a pathological liar is someone who tells lies habitually, chronically and compulsively.

2. Examine the person’s reaction when they're busted in a lie. The worst thing that can happen to a pathological liar is to be busted for telling the lie

If you need to learn more about Pathological Liar. http://www.wikihow.com/Spot-a-Pathological-Liar

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari A Pathological Liar And Hypocrite by HiddenShadow: 12:54pm On Feb 28, 2016
But to be frank don't blame Buhari but the educated zombs who believed a former coup plotter can bring CHANGE

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari A Pathological Liar And Hypocrite by Trut(m): 12:55pm On Feb 28, 2016
Lie is under statement

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari A Pathological Liar And Hypocrite by kestolove95(m): 12:56pm On Feb 28, 2016
U call saudi arabia evil kingdom?...so what will will call Israel whom are known for killing and claiming lands dats not dias?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari A Pathological Liar And Hypocrite by Trut(m): 12:58pm On Feb 28, 2016
kestolove95:
U call saudi arabia evil kingdom?...so what will will call Israel whom are known for killing and claiming lands dats not dias?

Not just evil Kingdom, but Terrorist Kingdom.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari A Pathological Liar And Hypocrite by mcee1(m): 1:02pm On Feb 28, 2016
Magic bishop don run come here again? All I can see are ipod arne's. cheesy
Re: Buhari A Pathological Liar And Hypocrite by MagicBishop: 1:09pm On Feb 28, 2016
kestolove95:

If you were asked to make a choice between living the rest of your life in Saudi Arabia or Israel which will it be?

Don't lie.

And what is this nonsense about land? Arab muslims have no right to Palestine.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari A Pathological Liar And Hypocrite by MagicBishop: 1:10pm On Feb 28, 2016
mcee1:
Magic bishop don run come here again? All I can see are ipod arne's. cheesy

Jumbo the slave boy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari A Pathological Liar And Hypocrite by nnachukz(m): 1:12pm On Feb 28, 2016
The god of zombies can never lie, everything he says is okay. He promises them change; wow! that is marvelous. He changes the promise tomorrow or deny it outrightly; Wonderful, that is the best. Zombies life is a slave like life.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari A Pathological Liar And Hypocrite by mcee1(m): 1:12pm On Feb 28, 2016
MagicBishop:

Jumbo the slave boy
I don create a thread for you. plss come cheesy
Re: Buhari A Pathological Liar And Hypocrite by kestolove95(m): 1:15pm On Feb 28, 2016
MagicBishop:

If you were asked to make a choice between living the rest of your life in Saudi Arabia or Israel which will it be?

Don't lie.

And what is this nonsense about land? Arab muslims have no right to Palestine.

saudi arabia is everibodies dream land including u...Israel is known for war war and war...hv u eva heard any country confront saudi arabia or hia dem go to war?..d gr8test mistake israel wit do is to try shit with dat country...
Re: Buhari A Pathological Liar And Hypocrite by MagicBishop: 1:17pm On Feb 28, 2016
kestolove95:
saudi arabia is everibodies dream land including u...Israel is known for war war and war...hv u eva heard any country confront saudi arabia or hia dem go to war?..d gr8test mistake israel wit do is to try shit with dat country...

Lol. Saudi Arabia a utopia?

I hear you. I will rather stay in Somalia than that pagan Kingdom
Re: Buhari A Pathological Liar And Hypocrite by kestolove95(m): 1:22pm On Feb 28, 2016
MagicBishop:

Lol. Saudi Arabia a utopia?

I hear you. I will rather stay in Somalia than that pagan Kingdom
pagan kingdom u said?..so what do u call people dat nack head on stone claimin to b prayin? What do u call people of d land dat killed all d prophet sent to dem by God including jesus u claiming to belief inn?..guy beta go study ur bible very well b4 spitting trash dat ar meant for lawma
Re: Buhari A Pathological Liar And Hypocrite by BeClever: 1:34pm On Feb 28, 2016
kestolove95:
pagan kingdom u said?..so what do u call people dat nack head on stone claimin to b prayin? What do u call people of d land dat killed all d prophet sent to dem by God including jesus u claiming to belief inn?..guy beta go study ur bible very well b4 spitting trash dat ar meant for lawma

If you like make attempts to deviate this thread, it reads; "Buhari is A Pathological Liar" so concentrate on that.. Thank you..

Please help me resolve the lie..see pix below..

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Buhari A Pathological Liar And Hypocrite by mulattoclaro(m): 1:35pm On Feb 28, 2016
Hahahhaa. Frustration is really worse than I initially thought. If you like open 1m threads about PMB, it still doesn't change the fact you'll develop heart attack sooner than you think. You expect PMB to fix the mess up created by PDP for the past 16yrs in one day? Now I know it's the unfermented cassava used in preparing the akpu you ate that is actually blocking your brain and that's why you're saying absolute rubbish. So you expect PMB to use the magic wand you or the one your father probably gave him to do some abracadabra and end Nigeria's problem in one day? With the way you're going, you go soon enter market.
Re: Buhari A Pathological Liar And Hypocrite by mcee1(m): 1:37pm On Feb 28, 2016
mulattoclaro:
Hahahhaa. Frustration is really worse than I initially thought. If you like open 1m threads about PMB, it still doesn't change the fact you'll develop heart attack sooner than you think. You expect PMB to fix the mess up created by PDP for the past 16yrs in one day? Now I know it's the unfermented cassava used in preparing the akpu you ate that is actually blocking your brain and that's why you're saying absolute rubbish. So you expect PMB to use the magic wand you or the one your father probably gave him to do some abracadabra and end Nigeria's problem in one day? With the way you're going, you go soon enter market.
god bless u my brother.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari A Pathological Liar And Hypocrite by plaetton: 1:39pm On Feb 28, 2016
kestolove95:

They are not different in anyway.
They are both Semitic people.

It's a sad irony that African people enslave their minds to the cult religions of these Semitic tribes.
Re: Buhari A Pathological Liar And Hypocrite by kestolove95(m): 2:59pm On Feb 28, 2016
plaetton:

They are not different in anyway.
They are both Semitic people.

It's a sad irony that African people enslave their minds to the cult religions of these Semitic tribes.
nice one...if everibody fink like u in nigeria..dey will b know religious war
Re: Buhari A Pathological Liar And Hypocrite by Paperwhite(m): 3:01pm On Feb 28, 2016
Take a look at the enriching debates the presidential hopefuls are subjected to in order to assess their capabilities.How it is wished that our leaders are thoroughly screened by the electorate next time.It will ensure accountability.
Re: Buhari A Pathological Liar And Hypocrite by kestolove95(m): 3:04pm On Feb 28, 2016
BeClever:

If you like make attempts to deviate this thread, it reads; "Buhari is A Pathological Liar" so concentrate on that.. Thank you..

Please help me resolve the lie..see pix below..
I wanted to make a very nice contribution until I saw wia d op called saudi arabia d evil kingdom...so I want to let him dat let he without sin cast the first stone...everibody has it flaws..both muslim nd xtians..may God help us all

For buhari...I never beliv in him cox he came into power tru propaganda..he lies more dan lai muhammed sef...so don't take him seriux

(1) (Reply)

Blackmarket Recruitment Or Replacement Written By Minister Of Youth / Hon Adesegun Adekoya (aka Attacker) MHR, Mother Dies Age Of 99 Years / HURIWA Says Masked Witnesses For Kanu Is A Travesty Of Justice Posted On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.