Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,869 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

Jarus, Mukina And Olabowale, I Got Your Messages Late - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Jarus, Mukina And Olabowale, I Got Your Messages Late (1827 Views)

We Missed You,olabowale,abu Zola,lagosboy,uplawal And The Rest / Olabowale & Abuzola: What Shall This Muslim Do B4 Allah Answers His Prayer? / Sir Olabowale Lets Discuss Aisha's Age (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Jarus, Mukina And Olabowale, I Got Your Messages Late by Abuzola(m): 6:50am On Jul 14, 2009
I got your messages lately yesterday, as you can see from the icon, its via phone am using, so it will be difficult for me to notice your message.

I will adhere to your advices, but do you know that i have requested for guideline and rules and regulation applicable to every one, am yet to be inform.

@mukina, so its you who have been locking and banning me, hmmm, you do these to favour the site owner, no doubt, do you know how you can get rid of me ? Completely ban me and i won't sign in with new I.D, but i promise you the wrath of Allah, don't misunderstand me, am not threatening you please, but all i shall do is 'make Subhana hear my cry and my plea' against wicked muslim been used against the muslim a.k.a munafiqun.

Haza wassalam
Re: Jarus, Mukina And Olabowale, I Got Your Messages Late by muhsin(m): 11:57am On Jul 14, 2009
Assalamu alaikum, Abuzola,

Am afraid but I don't quite understand where you are driving to.

Don't let my understanding of your words be true. shocked
Re: Jarus, Mukina And Olabowale, I Got Your Messages Late by babs787(m): 7:52pm On Jul 14, 2009
Assalamu alaikum, Abuzola,

Am afraid but I don't quite understand where you are driving to.
I dey corner dey watch too.

@Abuzola

I think you need to read 'the prophet's way of correcting people's mistakes' and when done, you learn how a muslim should treat fellow muslims publicly and the reward with regards to dealing with faults of muslims but all the same I still dey read from you and others. We learn everyday

Maa Salam.
Re: Jarus, Mukina And Olabowale, I Got Your Messages Late by I: 9:21pm On Jul 14, 2009
What is going on here? Abu zola, what r u saying?
Re: Jarus, Mukina And Olabowale, I Got Your Messages Late by noetic2: 9:24pm On Jul 14, 2009
Abuzola is a true servant of allah.
Re: Jarus, Mukina And Olabowale, I Got Your Messages Late by olabowale(m): 9:31pm On Jul 14, 2009
we are all true servants of Allah. You Noetic is just a rebellious servant. But you have your whole life ahead of you to make amends. Afterall, the prodigal son wa welcomed back with the biggest feast the father ever made.
Re: Jarus, Mukina And Olabowale, I Got Your Messages Late by noetic2: 9:33pm On Jul 14, 2009
olabowale:

we are all true servants of Allah. You Noetic is just a rebellious servant. But you have your whole life ahead of you to make amends. Afterall, the prodigal son wa welcomed back with the biggest feast the father ever made.

I am not a servant at all, how then can I be a rebellious servant?. . . I am the son of the Living and Most high God, through Christ Jesus.

u are a slave and servant of allah, but ur deeds here do not fully reflect what he wants. . . u need to emulate mukina and abuzola. . . they are the true servants of allah. . . . .
Re: Jarus, Mukina And Olabowale, I Got Your Messages Late by Abuzola(m): 10:37pm On Jul 14, 2009
My message is clear for those who have been following the threads both in muslim and christian section aforetime. Before i drove into rage i have given conditions that muslim section should be sanitize from brutal assault from the christians , , mukina did not do anything in regards to the sensitive trauma in the muslim section, when it was high time i couldn't swallow the bean of blaspheme in the muslim section so i went on rampage in the christian section. Mukina is a disappointment to me and my pious muslim brother and sister for not keeping up her responsibility, verily, verily, verily, mukina you will answer this questions awaiting you before Allah, if you are interested to know any hadith that affirm my word then ask for it i shall provide it.

My heart is troubled and in pain that we had muslim leaders in here yet we are like an orphan, i hate you with my heart, now you are happy that not less than 20 muslims are the frequent visitors because of the bad reputation , right ? I am telling you what is in me no hiden agenda.

If you have observe, i have lowered my assault in the christian section, hope i have obliged your laws and desire.

Thank you
Re: Jarus, Mukina And Olabowale, I Got Your Messages Late by noetic2: 10:39pm On Jul 14, 2009
I think that u are attacking the wrong person. mukina is also a very competent slave of allah, so also is jarus with their silent e-terrorism.

just keep up the good work and stop directing the jihad inwards. . . I dont know anywhere in the koran or haddith where allah asked u to jihad fellow slaves. . .so please be very objective.
Re: Jarus, Mukina And Olabowale, I Got Your Messages Late by mukina2: 10:40pm On Jul 14, 2009
abuzola i had plenty to say to you but i wont say nothing again.

Its people like you that make me weak sad

Noetic
would you stop mentioning me
is it by force?
Re: Jarus, Mukina And Olabowale, I Got Your Messages Late by noetic2: 10:46pm On Jul 14, 2009
mukina2:

abuzola i had plenty to say to you but i wont say nothing again.

Its people like you that make me weak sad

Noetic
would you stop mentioning me
is it by force?

abeg shut up. 

I am refering to u does not mean I want to engage u in any conversation. are u not an e-terrorist?
Please hide ur ignorance and shut ur mouth.
Re: Jarus, Mukina And Olabowale, I Got Your Messages Late by mukina2: 10:53pm On Jul 14, 2009
ok i think i have noticed you wink
now move on wink
You got nothing to do/add/take from me so why would i want to hear what you have to say.
Do not refer to me directly or indirectly
Nairaland has 1234567 members, you can chose any random name but let it not be mukina.
I dont play nice wink
Re: Jarus, Mukina And Olabowale, I Got Your Messages Late by Abuzola(m): 10:59pm On Jul 14, 2009
@mukina, what are your excuses ? Yes you better keep your excuse to yourself, say it to the dumb.

When you were to be given position as a super moderator or whatever why didn't you tell them your excuses and that you are not competent or time factor won't permit you to do the work good. You have no excuse, my heart is burning as am typing this and i also believe those concern also have the same feeling. Look at how the christians were alarmed and taking precaution when i set their section ablaze. If we don't stand up for ourselves who will ? You keep saying that we should ignore them when they get tired they will cease, now tell me how many months have they been hijacking our section ? More than one year. Are you going to be glad when you see only one muslim visitor, which will be the mod ? The christian have outnumbered us already in this section.

Noetic please stop your rubbish, if i meddle in your fellowship or christian faith thread don't ask me why. Warning !
Re: Jarus, Mukina And Olabowale, I Got Your Messages Late by noetic2: 11:01pm On Jul 14, 2009
mukina2:

now move on wink
You got nothing to do/add/take from me so why would i want to hear what you have to say.
Nairaland has 1234567 members, you can chose any random name but let it not be mukina.
I dont play nice wink

when u stop harassing people based on their right to freely express themselves, u will be perfectly ignored.

since u are the chief jihadist and master e-terrorist, it is pertinent that u are constantly referred to as a bad example that should not be prevalent in a free society, administered by the freedom of speech and expression.

please dont attach any form of importance to urself, u are an embarrassment (I am assuming that u are a young lady).
how exactly do u feel eroding the freedom of speech of others?

pathetic later day fuhrer.
Re: Jarus, Mukina And Olabowale, I Got Your Messages Late by olabowale(m): 11:12pm On Jul 14, 2009
@Noetic: « #6 on: Today at 09:33:36 PM »  
Quote from: olabowale on Today at 09:31:09 PM

I am not a servant at all, how then can I be a rebellious servant?. . . I am the son of the Living and Most high God, through Christ Jesus.

u are a slave and servant of allah, but ur deeds here do not fully reflect what he wants. . . u need to emulate mukina and abuzola. . . they are the true servants of allah. . . . .
Is your Last/Surname "Living and most high God through Jesus Christ?" Is he a yoruba man? I beg commot. Deny all you want. Denial is good for those who do not know! Soon enough, when Calamity or death reaches them they know that There is Only One God. Look at what Pharaoh said when he was dying by affixiation/drowning; I now believe in the One God that the Children of Israel serve!

Leave me with Allah. I depend on Him. It is His Mercy and Forgiveness that I want. I am very confident, InshaAllah, I will get them. He is Generous, Gracious, Merciful and Forgiving.

Now guys, Abuzola, am sure you do not mean that you hate, truly your sister Mukina from your heart. Dislike maybe. But definitely not hate. I ask Allah for forgiveness of all our sins. We are truly slaves and servants and creations of Allah. Unlike Noetic who is none of these!

Noetic, am hoping that you can see fault n your thought process. If ou are not created, where did not come from.

To all, including me; Lets calm down and try to be civil. Cordiality is important here. We can only catch flies with honey. Vinegar, maybe a few, at best.
Re: Jarus, Mukina And Olabowale, I Got Your Messages Late by mukina2: 11:15pm On Jul 14, 2009
Abuzola:

@mukina, what are your excuses ? Yes you better keep your excuse to yourself, say it to the dumb.

When you were to be given position as a super moderator or whatever why didn't you tell them your excuses and that you are not competent or time factor won't permit you to do the work good. You have no excuse, my heart is burning as am typing this and i also believe those concern also have the same feeling. Look at how the christians were alarmed and taking precaution when i set their section ablaze. If we don't stand up for ourselves who will ? You keep saying that we should ignore them when they get tired they will cease, now tell me how many months have they been hijacking our section ? More than one year. Are you going to be glad when you see only one muslim visitor, which will be the mod ? The christian have outnumbered us already in this section.

Noetic please stop your rubbish, if i meddle in your fellowship or christian faith thread don't ask me why. Warning !

Abuzola

when did you start posting in here?

where were you when Mustay and i got called all kinds of names?

what do you know?

who do you think was locking all the threads? including yours in both sections?

It was you that caused all the inflammatory threads, you used the new topic button more than any other.
Instead of perfecting your religion, teaching those that want to learn, you are busy doing this versus that thread.

Do you even post in what did you learn In Islam thread? How about Barka Jum'aah, or favourite Verses?

It because of your actions that the muslims who had gained confidence to post again without rubbish being blasted on them, turned away.

Let me tell you one thing
If you do not stop i will not stop.
this section will be maintained like it was before whether you like it or not.

now the only muslims you have posting are Abuzola, Abuzola and Abuzola. The others who try to post are forever in threads you started , what happened to teach others to perfect their Iman?

babs hardly posts anymore , lagosboy, mustay, Jarus and co. OYB, Muhsin and Olabowale are in threads returned in your favour.

Now all there is to discuss is what abuzola started.
Re: Jarus, Mukina And Olabowale, I Got Your Messages Late by olabowale(m): 11:22pm On Jul 14, 2009
@Noetic: « #13 on: Today at 11:01:13 PM »
when u stop harassing people based on their right to freely express themselves, u will be perfectly ignored.

since u are the chief jihadist and master e-terrorist, it is pertinent that u are constantly referred to as a bad example that should not be prevalent in a free society, administered by the freedom of speech and expression.

please dont attach any form of importance to urself, u are an embarrassment (I am assuming that u are a young lady).
how exactly do u feel eroding the freedom of speech of others?

pathetic later day fuhrer.
Should the freedom have no boundries, including not telling the true? If there is no boundry, people who do evil will have no limit to the amount of evil that they should do! There is no way to call them out. Nothing is absolute except what is God, alone. Knowledge is limited, except the KNOWLEDGE OF ALLAH. This is the only reason Jesus did not know when the end of time will be as he was asked, a proof against any idea that he was not a human messenger!
Re: Jarus, Mukina And Olabowale, I Got Your Messages Late by Tudor6(f): 11:35pm On Jul 14, 2009
mukina2:

now move on wink
How many of that number have you jihadly banned several only for them to re-register again and again swelling the members count?
The sad thing is people only get banned when they speak the truth about islam. *hiss*
I dont play nice wink
We know, e-terrorism isn't nice!
Re: Jarus, Mukina And Olabowale, I Got Your Messages Late by Lagosboy: 11:37pm On Jul 14, 2009
@Abuzola

If i say i do not understand your rage or share your emotions wallah i will be lying. I fully understand where your comming from and your points. I have said it before as well that many muslims dont post here cos of all these insults to islam and the prefer not to be party to it all. I hardly post here anymore due to the constant bombardment and meaningless repititive posts of some folks. Any menaningful thread about islam never survives due to the diversionary antics and posts of the visitors. However my beloved bro my dear Mukinah is not to be solely blamed for this. She has been the backbone of this section since 2005 and i have always seen her hardwork even when i was never an active poster back then. She does her best and strives to be a better muslim. You can ask for her email and discuss any issue you have with her privately but not attacking her here please.
As a matured person you should note attacking her will be counter productive. I personally have made suggestions privately to curb the excesses of the folks that constitute nuisance to this section.

@Mukina2
Relax my dear sista Abuzola is a young muslim also trying to please his lord, he has emotions and i am sure he loves the prophet PBUH deeply which is why he treats this issue as personal. Lets all make suggestions and find a common ground as it seems the objective of the visiting folks are been met"sow discord among them and islam for muslims will never achieve the intetnion behind it creation".
Re: Jarus, Mukina And Olabowale, I Got Your Messages Late by Tudor6(f): 11:42pm On Jul 14, 2009
babs787:

I dey corner dey watch too.

@Abuzola

I think you need to read 'the prophet's way of correcting people's mistakes' and when done, you learn how a muslim should treat fellow muslims publicly and the reward with regards to dealing with faults of muslims but all the same I still dey read from you and others. We learn everyday

Maa Salam.
How did the prophet correct peoples mistakes? Is it not by jihading and murdering them??
Abuzola is simply being true to islam and mohammed. Abuzola ride on! Declare jihad on them all!
Re: Jarus, Mukina And Olabowale, I Got Your Messages Late by Abuzola(m): 12:30am On Jul 15, 2009
lagos boy pardon me for how i will address her.

@mukina, what you quote doesn't make sense and doesn't solve any single complain but rather showed your level of low intelligence, none of what you quote accredited to ur alleged incompetency, you said this section will be going the way it is before, well for ur info jarus have intensify his sanitation on this section. You are a disappointment to Islam, shame on you, if you like ban me or not, wallahi, wallahi, my Subhanah will never fail to deal with injustice and i also promise you my own part. Get my point right and don't start accusing me of threatening. Is it by force to be mod, the fact that i start thread is non of ur business or do you think am a disappointed and greedy muslim like you who doesn't share her knowledge ? Am not, The Prophet said 'the best of chariy that will even reach you in ur grave is teaching people what they do not know'. God help us, forgive me olabowale, mukina i hate you with my heart till you come back to your senses' fahimt ?
Re: Jarus, Mukina And Olabowale, I Got Your Messages Late by noetic2: 12:55am On Jul 15, 2009
grin grin grin now I am loving this.
Re: Jarus, Mukina And Olabowale, I Got Your Messages Late by noetic2: 12:56am On Jul 15, 2009
olabowale:

@Noetic: « #13 on: Today at 11:01:13 PM » Should the freedom have no boundries, including not telling the true? If there is no boundry, people who do evil will have no limit to the amount of evil that they should do! There is no way to call them out. Nothing is absolute except what is God, alone. Knowledge is limited, except the KNOWLEDGE OF ALLAH. This is the only reason Jesus did not know when the end of time will be as he was asked, a proof against any idea that he was not a human messenger!

who decides whats evil or good? who decides the boundaries? whats the truth? what and who determines the truth?

u cannot confine us all to ur container of ignorance.
Re: Jarus, Mukina And Olabowale, I Got Your Messages Late by olabowale(m): 1:03am On Jul 15, 2009
i have no ability to define any truth than what is true. we all know what truth is. it agrees with good souls, good hearts and good minds. am it is not my intention to create anything other than what is already created. and i have no right to confine anybody to truth or lies. i only struggle for own soul right now. and it is an uphill battle. thats my jihad. do what you want noetic. everyone can do what they want. afterall it is a free world. even if it leads to chaos.

maa binu simi o. omo oba.
Re: Jarus, Mukina And Olabowale, I Got Your Messages Late by Abuzola(m): 1:08am On Jul 15, 2009
Now that this troll is corrupting everywhere she won't do anything but when i go to christian section and do the same she lock my thread or even delete it to favour her employer. I leave you with Allah, verily Allah is All wise, All mighter, He knows when and how to handle you.

Jarus we are now seeing your effort, may Allah increase ur technic and skills in dealing with troll amin, keep it up
Re: Jarus, Mukina And Olabowale, I Got Your Messages Late by noetic2: 1:13am On Jul 15, 2009
olabowale:

@Noetic: « #6 on: Today at 09:33:36 PM »   Is your Last/Surname "Living and most high God through Jesus Christ?" Is he a yoruba man? I beg commot. Deny all you want. Denial is good for those who do not know! Soon enough, when Calamity or death reaches them they know that There is Only One God. Look at what Pharaoh said when he was dying by affixiation/drowning; I now believe in the One God that the Children of Israel serve!

Leave me with Allah. I depend on Him. It is His Mercy and Forgiveness that I want. I am very confident, InshaAllah, I will get them. He is Generous, Gracious, Merciful and Forgiving.

How do u convince me a non-muslim that allah is all that u have called him?
why not just produce one evidence of anyone who has ever received this mercy and forgiveness.

Now guys, Abuzola, am sure you do not mean that you hate, truly your sister Mukina from your heart. Dislike maybe. But definitely not hate. I ask Allah for forgiveness of all our sins. We are truly slaves and servants and creations of Allah. Unlike Noetic who is none of these!

Noetic, am hoping that you can see fault n your thought process. If ou are not created, where did not come from.

To all, including me; Lets calm down and try to be civil. Cordiality is important here. We can only catch flies with honey. Vinegar, maybe a few, at best.

yes, i think everyone should calm down. both the moderating e-terrorists and abuzola are doing the jihad works of allah.
but why is freedom of speech and expression a very big deal to muslims?
Re: Jarus, Mukina And Olabowale, I Got Your Messages Late by sosisi(f): 3:25am On Jul 15, 2009
The first time I told you guys this abuzola fellow was mentally unstable some Muslim came to his defence
Una don see am
he is even threatening Mukina spritually with the Koran she also reads shocked shocked shocked
the guy is not well balanced
Please people shouldn't set him off before he comots his clothes and enters Balogun market
This is entertaining though

Abuzola:

My message is clear for those who have been following the threads both in muslim and christian section aforetime. Before i drove into rage i have given conditions that muslim section should be sanitize from brutal assault from the christians , , mukina did not do anything in regards to the sensitive trauma in the muslim section, when it was high time i couldn't swallow the bean of blaspheme in the muslim section so i went on rampage in the christian section. Mukina is a disappointment to me and my pious muslim brother and sister for not keeping up her responsibility, verily, verily, verily, mukina you will answer this questions awaiting you before Allah, if you are interested to know any hadith that affirm my word then ask for it i shall provide it.
My heart is troubled and in pain that we had muslim leaders in here yet we are like an orphan, i hate you with my heart, now you are happy that not less than 20 muslims are the frequent visitors because of the bad reputation , right ? I am telling you what is in me no hiden agenda.

If you have observe, i have lowered my assault in the christian section, hope i have obliged your laws and desire.

Thank you
Abuzola:

I got your messages lately yesterday, as you can see from the icon, its via phone am using, so it will be difficult for me to notice your message.

I will adhere to your advices, but do you know that i have requested for guideline and rules and regulation applicable to every one, am yet to be inform.

@mukina, so its you who have been locking and banning me, hmmm, you do these to favour the site owner, no doubt, do you know how you can get rid of me ? Completely ban me and i won't sign in with new I.D, but i promise you the wrath of Allah, don't misunderstand me, am not threatening you please, but all i shall do is 'make Subhana hear my cry and my plea' against wicked muslim been used against the muslim a.k.a munafiqun.

Haza wassalam
Re: Jarus, Mukina And Olabowale, I Got Your Messages Late by sosisi(f): 3:29am On Jul 15, 2009
Lagosboy:

@Abuzola

If i say i do not understand your rage or share your emotions wallah i will be lying. I fully understand where your comming from and your points. I have said it before as well that many muslims dont post here cos of all these insults to islam and the prefer not to be party to it all. I hardly post here anymore due to the constant bombardment and meaningless repititive posts of some folks. Any menaningful thread about islam never survives due to the diversionary antics and posts of the visitors. However my beloved bro my dear Mukinah is not to be solely blamed for this. She has been the backbone of this section since 2005 and i have always seen her hardwork even when i was never an active poster back then. She does her best and strives to be a better muslim. You can ask for her email and discuss any issue you have with her privately but not attacking her here please.
As a matured person you should note attacking her will be counter productive. I personally have made suggestions privately to curb the excesses of the folks that constitute nuisance to this section.

@Mukina2
Relax my dear sista Abuzola is a young muslim also trying to please his lord, he has emotions and i am sure he loves the prophet PBUH deeply which is why he treats this issue as personal. Lets all make suggestions and find a common ground as it seems the objective of the visiting folks are been met"sow discord among them and islam for muslims will never achieve the intetnion behind it creation".

Oh rubbish
keep excusing terrorism
If you love this person take him to Yaba psychia  where he belongs before he harms himself and others around him.
How can you understand a man that is definitely off the wall.
I can assure that if someone gave him a bomb,he will strap it on without thinking for the promise of virgins.He obviously has some inbalance
can't you see it?
Re: Jarus, Mukina And Olabowale, I Got Your Messages Late by olabowale(m): 4:30am On Jul 15, 2009
They say favorite verses. To some, people like me, the whole of Quran is my favorite verses. Its 6600+! Its hard for me to decide, the only reason I dont go there! If I go there since you thats your playing ground I will post the verse of Murky look of the water at Sunset. Each time I think about you, I look at the atlantic ocean that I am seeing right now from the window.

Further Barka Jumu'a is a greeting. People can give the essence of the Qutbah of that Jumu'a. I can tell you that Islam has a wealth of information. It is the religion, indeed the Quran that really the whole world will not be able to contain the books written to expalin each verse. Its impossible.No one even know what Alif means.
Re: Jarus, Mukina And Olabowale, I Got Your Messages Late by Jarus(m): 6:59am On Jul 15, 2009
This is serious! I'm short of words for now. Seriously disappointed. Preparing 4 ofis now, to post my full comment later insha ALLAH.
Re: Jarus, Mukina And Olabowale, I Got Your Messages Late by olanajim(m): 8:14am On Jul 15, 2009
wow!

My eyes must be playing jazz, who is this Abuzola that is promoting Islam while violating Islam etiquette of decorum? I have taken time to read his posts here and there s nothing to tell me that he has a valid point to make. I don't even understand his rant.

Are you saying the mukinah should support your every silly comments just because you are a muslim desiring of converting everyone to your illogical way of thinking,

I think instead of the xtains lambasting mukina to join Abuzola in calling her a terrorist, we should look at the underlying messages. It show that Mukina was not as biased as was often misunderstood. When a christian is punished, we shout, "Biased" but not that a muslim is punished, we called her terrorist! What else d you want? Mush she turn to pagan just to satisfy your yearning? Or must she become a Muslim to be seen as human?

Your logic baffled me!
Re: Jarus, Mukina And Olabowale, I Got Your Messages Late by Frizy(m): 8:17am On Jul 15, 2009
@Abuzola

It is better to forgive if mukina has done anything that hurt you badly, why don't you just settle this privately? The kafrs are also happy when Muslims fight. Take for example, the Sunni and Shia sect, the Kafrs use this to divide the Ummah. The earlier we overlook our faults and amend the better.

Salam

(1) (2)

What A Mother Told Her Son A Day Before His Wedding / Jesus Saves - Dear Muslims Kindly Read / Attack On Prophet Mohamed's (sa) Tomb Could Stir Up Sectarian Hatred

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.