Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,185 members, 7,818,599 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

My Unfortunate Dealing With the fraudulent FortuneVal - Autos (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / My Unfortunate Dealing With the fraudulent FortuneVal (11180 Views)

SOLD Urgent Sale 2011 M-Benz E350 Like Toks Dealing @6m net! / Fraudulent Car Websites In USA. / Fraudulent Car Seller On Jiji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Unfortunate Dealing With the fraudulent FortuneVal by uzuz(f): 10:37pm On Dec 04, 2016
I will not be saying too much or responding to anyone who tries to smear my name further. Just because not everyone bring their issues online does not mean there is no issue.

You guys want to laugh at the expense of others, make joke out of serious issues... If l had relayed my case here with him; how would any of you have helped me? How many people have you helped here? Than throw tantrums and call names... I tried to help him sell his car so he can repay me. Again, I need not explain my self anymore. I am going to share just a few messages and you guys might want to check the dates incase you think I made it up.

1 Share

Re: My Unfortunate Dealing With the fraudulent FortuneVal by uzuz(f): 10:42pm On Dec 04, 2016
continues

Re: My Unfortunate Dealing With the fraudulent FortuneVal by uzuz(f): 10:43pm On Dec 04, 2016
last email from Emeka before I decided to get onto his dad

Re: My Unfortunate Dealing With the fraudulent FortuneVal by uzuz(f): 10:51pm On Dec 04, 2016
I CHANGED MY PHONE AND HAVE LOST OLD CONVERSATIONS WITH THE FATHER

CONVERSATION WITH THE DAD!!

1 Like

Re: My Unfortunate Dealing With the fraudulent FortuneVal by uzuz(f): 10:52pm On Dec 04, 2016
AND THAT IS IT!!

Re: My Unfortunate Dealing With the fraudulent FortuneVal by HazzanTazzan(m): 1:05am On Dec 05, 2016
Wow... This is interesting ...
I hope this OP (anichizara) has eyes and now knows the reason why Uzuz isn't giving any information on here...
@uzuz, I greet you and applaud your brilliant IQ in handling this situation at least to make sure the guys pays you your money...

Mr OP shld use his brain to get the necessary details cos I believe that Uzuz won't divulge informations abt this scammer (fortuneVal) until she gets out all her own funds ...
Re: My Unfortunate Dealing With the fraudulent FortuneVal by Caveatemptor(m): 9:28pm On Dec 30, 2016
Another criminal.
Re: My Unfortunate Dealing With the fraudulent FortuneVal by uzuz(f): 9:47pm On Dec 30, 2016
HazzanTazzan:
Wow... This is interesting ...
I hope this OP (anichizara) has eyes and now knows the reason why Uzuz isn't giving any information on here...
@uzuz, I greet you and applaud your brilliant IQ in handling this situation at least to make sure the guys pays you your money...

Mr OP shld use his brain to get the necessary details cos I believe that Uzuz won't divulge informations abt this scammer (fortuneVal) until she gets out all her own funds ...

Alimi
Alimi
Alimi
Re: My Unfortunate Dealing With the fraudulent FortuneVal by HazzanTazzan(m): 10:53pm On Dec 30, 2016
uzuz:

Alimi
Alimi
Alimi

Yeeeeeeparipa...

Who sabi me for here like this?
Re: My Unfortunate Dealing With the fraudulent FortuneVal by uzuz(f): 11:31pm On Dec 30, 2016
HazzanTazzan:

Yeeeeeeparipa...

Who sabi me for here like this?

grin grin grin
Re: My Unfortunate Dealing With the fraudulent FortuneVal by blank(f): 11:08pm On Jan 02, 2017
So the fraudster, Emeka, has used the funds to process visa and has left the country? Interesting. I hope those looking for their money now know what to do.
Re: My Unfortunate Dealing With the fraudulent FortuneVal by ifyalways(f): 7:14pm On Jan 03, 2017
Na real wao.

Things people do for money. . .
Re: My Unfortunate Dealing With the fraudulent FortuneVal by reality2710(m): 7:21pm On Jan 03, 2017
Nairaland Auto forum is just for market survey whenever you are ready to buy a car just go straight to a known auto dealer in your neighbourhood.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2009 Model Toyota Corolla Le Toks & 2010 Model Toyota Corolla Le Toks / 1998/99 Nissan Maxima And 2001 Altima For Sale: (toks) / 2013 Model Toyota Avalon Limited Toks Good Deal Full Option

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.