Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

Parents Please Be Watchful And Stay Close To Your Kids - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Parents Please Be Watchful And Stay Close To Your Kids (1173 Views)

My Experience With Some Swindlers Yesterday. Always Be Watchful! / Would You Dress Your Kids Like This? See Reactions (Photo) / Parents, Please Always Preview Children Entertainment Materials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Parents Please Be Watchful And Stay Close To Your Kids by alwelldinho(m): 6:30pm On Feb 28, 2016
What are these kids up to? or a coincidence that they happened to be in this position while playing? God have mercy!!

Re: Parents Please Be Watchful And Stay Close To Your Kids by obowunmi(m): 6:43pm On Feb 28, 2016
Horrible.

When I was younger, my househelps would take my to their boyfriends house and have sex in front me.

1 Like

Re: Parents Please Be Watchful And Stay Close To Your Kids by yrret: 6:54pm On Feb 28, 2016
How are we sure kids aren't on NL?

The world is just porous. Development has turned curse.

I wonder if our morale being can ever be change to what it use to.

2 Likes

Re: Parents Please Be Watchful And Stay Close To Your Kids by alwelldinho(m): 7:15pm On Feb 28, 2016
I think this kinda topic deserves fp. it will go a long to create awareness and enlighten parents/guardians on the need to always keep an eye on their kids.

cc: lalasticlacla
Re: Parents Please Be Watchful And Stay Close To Your Kids by mdbissalla(m): 8:14pm On Feb 28, 2016
[size=18]Pls these kids are innocent. They cannot do what is shown on the picture. The kids were being positioned in that posture by an immoral & indecent minded person who has no morals at all. Parent should be watchful of people like the person that snap this picture.

If these kids were to do this in your presence, what will you do first?
To shout at them in order to stop them? Or
To take your phone and snap them?

Pls let's teach the kids good things pls
[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Parents Please Be Watchful And Stay Close To Your Kids by Pidggin(f): 10:19pm On Feb 28, 2016
mdbissalla:
[size=18]Pls these kids are innocent. They cannot do what is shown on the picture. The kids were being positioned in that posture by an immoral & indecent minded person who has no morals at all. Parent should be watchful of people like the person that snap this picture.

If these kids were to do this in your presence, what will you first?

[/size]

True
Re: Parents Please Be Watchful And Stay Close To Your Kids by Flexherbal(m): 3:50am On Feb 29, 2016
mdbissalla:

[/size]
You are right.

1 Like

Re: Parents Please Be Watchful And Stay Close To Your Kids by alwelldinho(m): 7:03am On Feb 29, 2016
mdbissalla:

[/size]
I quite agree with you

(1) (Reply)

OMG! Doctor Injects Woman's Face with Cement + horrible Photos Of Her Face / Love And Attraction Perfume, How Effective Is It? / Parents Share Hilarious Photos Of Their Kids Asleep In All Sorts Of Odd Places

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.