Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,385 members, 7,954,559 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:13 PM

Olajumoke Meets Senator Osita Izunaso (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olajumoke Meets Senator Osita Izunaso (photo) (2278 Views)

Emmanuel Emenike And Osita Iheme 'Pawpaw' At His Wedding (Photo) / Regina Daniels & Osita Iheme As Maid Of Honour & Best Man As Prince Nwafor Weds / Olajumoke, Her Husband & Manager, Victoria Nkong Step Out In Style (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olajumoke Meets Senator Osita Izunaso (photo) by shocker007(m): 6:44pm On Feb 28, 2016
Attached is the picture of Olajumoke and former Senator of Imo West (Orlu) constituency of Imo State during the unveiling at Shirley's.

To all complaining, thinking Olajumoke's credit will soon be low to keep her present call with God, we have heard and read all sorts but man can only talk, man is not God.
God started this journey for Olajumoke and it is only him that knows the end and not man.
One simple advice again for those waiting patiently to see Olajumoke story turn to a sadistic development 'Learn to be happy and celebrate with people when they are happy and celebrating instead of making snide comments which oozes hate and jealousy.
Anyway, no negative comments will stop God's divine favour for Olajumoke, she is moving forward and forward ever, backward never by the special grace of God almighty who 'sweetly' picked Olajumoke's call.

#One love according to 2baba

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Meets Senator Osita Izunaso (photo) by Raymee(m): 6:57pm On Feb 28, 2016
Photoshop jareee. The man hand clearly shows how the two pix are brought together. Poor finishing baba loool
Re: Olajumoke Meets Senator Osita Izunaso (photo) by hakinze00(m): 6:59pm On Feb 28, 2016
Re: Olajumoke Meets Senator Osita Izunaso (photo) by horlareey(m): 7:00pm On Feb 28, 2016
Photoshop-bomb...
Re: Olajumoke Meets Senator Osita Izunaso (photo) by Nobody: 7:02pm On Feb 28, 2016
nw meeting big men
Re: Olajumoke Meets Senator Osita Izunaso (photo) by shocker007(m): 7:04pm On Feb 28, 2016
Raymee:
Photoshop jareee. The man hand clearly shows how the two pix are brought together. Poor finishing baba loool

Really?
Check the full picture attached and stop hating.

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Meets Senator Osita Izunaso (photo) by Kenzico(m): 7:07pm On Feb 28, 2016
Wow!! When will she Visit Queen elizabeth or Donald Trump? Can't wait to see her shake hands with them tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olajumoke Meets Senator Osita Izunaso (photo) by shocker007(m): 7:09pm On Feb 28, 2016
horlareey:
Photoshop-bomb...
Keep hating.
She is unstoppable.
Re: Olajumoke Meets Senator Osita Izunaso (photo) by naijaboiy: 7:14pm On Feb 28, 2016
When will she meet obama? cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olajumoke Meets Senator Osita Izunaso (photo) by horlareey(m): 7:58pm On Feb 28, 2016
shocker007:

Keep hating.
She is unstoppable.
Am not hating...i juz book space..
Re: Olajumoke Meets Senator Osita Izunaso (photo) by mrking3(m): 8:47pm On Feb 28, 2016
Hmm this lady is obviously too timid for this kind of exposure!!! This modelling Ish is just a NO NO!!!
Re: Olajumoke Meets Senator Osita Izunaso (photo) by LadyVerah(f): 9:04pm On Feb 28, 2016
plz can someone clarify sumfin for me... she didnt go to skool... she's illiterate... she cant read nor write yet she's a motivational speaker, she types eloquent English on her twitter handle and gets the privilege to address crowds and talk with senators and even Governors... how possible is that??... i know some will say its "grace"... buh plz lets be logical... not hating tho... just stating the obvious...

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Meets Senator Osita Izunaso (photo) by hakinze00(m): 9:13pm On Feb 28, 2016
LadyVerah:
plz can someone clarify sumfin for me... she didnt go to skool... she's illiterate... she cant read nor write yet she's a motivational speaker, she types eloquent English on her twitter handle and gets the privilege to address crowds and talk with senators and even Governors... how possible is that??... i know some will say its "grace"... buh plz lets be logical... not hating tho... just stating the obvious...
You just answered it with God's grace and favour,d impossible becomes possible,because no mata the human psychological knowledge u have,u can't still understand how God operates....den who could have believed dat God could make prisoners become president(nelson mandela nd OBJ)

3 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Meets Senator Osita Izunaso (photo) by judedwriter(m): 9:18pm On Feb 28, 2016
LadyVerah:
its more than grace-its a miracle.

2 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Meets Senator Osita Izunaso (photo) by juliustip(m): 9:45pm On Feb 28, 2016
Wonderful
Re: Olajumoke Meets Senator Osita Izunaso (photo) by demo4ril97(m): 9:57pm On Feb 28, 2016
Re: Olajumoke Meets Senator Osita Izunaso (photo) by cruzita(f): 10:18pm On Feb 28, 2016
undecided who are those saying its photo shopped?una sure say na una get una eye?
Re: Olajumoke Meets Senator Osita Izunaso (photo) by nanauju(f): 10:28pm On Feb 28, 2016
This is just the beginning dear
Re: Olajumoke Meets Senator Osita Izunaso (photo) by Nykirjuliette(m): 10:53pm On Feb 28, 2016
Thank God
Re: Olajumoke Meets Senator Osita Izunaso (photo) by haul: 12:34am On Feb 29, 2016
I like you not! I hate you not!

Slowdown mrs hawkins, the social media elevates and deflates!

If I don't remember economics topics, I think there is a particular part of it which says.

"Law of diminishing returns: a point at which you attain ne-plus-utlra and nothing is left to be accomploshed, you just dwindle like over-ripe mango"

If you think I'm hating, think not!
Re: Olajumoke Meets Senator Osita Izunaso (photo) by shocker007(m): 7:20am On Feb 29, 2016
haul:
I like you not! I hate you not!
"Law of diminishing returns: a point at which you attain ne-plus-utlra and nothing is left to be accomploshed, you just dwindle like over-ripe mango"

If you think I'm hating, think not!

Same way BillGates,Dangote,Warren Buffet,Victoria Secret and co. have dwindled huh?
Re: Olajumoke Meets Senator Osita Izunaso (photo) by deswords(m): 7:46am On Feb 29, 2016
una wey talk say na photoshop.... I pray u receive sense in jesus name
Re: Olajumoke Meets Senator Osita Izunaso (photo) by shocker007(m): 8:32am On Feb 29, 2016
deswords:
una wey talk say na photoshop.... I pray u receive sense in jesus name
No mind dem. Na Yabaleft things grin
Re: Olajumoke Meets Senator Osita Izunaso (photo) by haul: 9:02am On Feb 29, 2016
shocker007:

Same way BillGates,Dangote,Warren Buffet,Victoria Secret and co. have dwindled huh?

Olajumoke is a case of serendipity, those you listed are people who built wealth from the ground up!
Re: Olajumoke Meets Senator Osita Izunaso (photo) by chrisbaby24(m): 9:11am On Feb 29, 2016
Haha....Make I hear say dis tin no reach fp....!!
Re: Olajumoke Meets Senator Osita Izunaso (photo) by Nobody: 9:42am On Feb 29, 2016
Ain't no business like hoe business.
Re: Olajumoke Meets Senator Osita Izunaso (photo) by iamrealdeji(m): 9:56am On Feb 29, 2016
Is this what they're supposed to be doing? Nigerians sha,always want something worthy of story telling,are they not supposed to make her start proper trainings on the modelling ish and register her to tutorials for more education?

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actress, Anita Joseph Shares Steaming New Photos / Pictures Don't Lie,nigeria Catholic Priest Raises Dead Man From The Grave(photo) / Battle For S**xiest: Who Rocked The Swimsuit Better? Tiwa Savage Vs Porsha Willi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.