Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,995 members, 7,825,072 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

Micho To Take Over As Nigeria's Coach - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Micho To Take Over As Nigeria's Coach (26549 Views)

Alex Iwobi's Sister & Parents At The Stadium In Russia As Nigeria Beats Iceland / Newly Married Musa Scores Twice As Nigeria Tackles Togo / OFFICIAL: Jose Mourinho Named As New Nigeria Coach - Goal.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Micho To Take Over As Nigeria's Coach by otokx(m): 9:54pm On Feb 28, 2016
Shuaibu Amodu is a very wise man.

2 Likes

Re: Micho To Take Over As Nigeria's Coach by Dexema(m): 9:55pm On Feb 28, 2016
these people think we will just accept "anything " in white skin? Olodo coach...micho ko choco milo ni
Re: Micho To Take Over As Nigeria's Coach by Niceman4u(m): 9:56pm On Feb 28, 2016
I think Donald Trump will b a gud appointment.
Donald Trump being d head coach nd Mourinho Jose being d assistant wil b a gud combo.
Re: Micho To Take Over As Nigeria's Coach by IsaacBuchi(m): 10:04pm On Feb 28, 2016
canalily:
eazy bro, buh see am naa8)the guy wan fly
na so cheesy cheesy
Re: Micho To Take Over As Nigeria's Coach by Runaway: 10:04pm On Feb 28, 2016
What happen to made in Nigeria? Hypocrite everywhere, even in football. Say one do another.

1 Like

Re: Micho To Take Over As Nigeria's Coach by Smooyis(m): 10:12pm On Feb 28, 2016
Leave Siasia Amunike and Co alone. We need no foreign coach at the moment.
Re: Micho To Take Over As Nigeria's Coach by PMONEY6: 10:21pm On Feb 28, 2016
All these barets-wearing minister and big-mouth nff chairman are just wasting Nigerians money. Imagine nff buying a forma sundanes coach. amaju pink is worst that maigari. Nonsense.
Re: Micho To Take Over As Nigeria's Coach by vigasimple(m): 10:22pm On Feb 28, 2016
Sunnycliff:
Is NFF no longer going to help the naira to grow? Is PMB and his team hypocrites? Why ban imports and allow foreign coach imports? Is this part of growing the local economy? Or is some issues sacrosanct and above buy naija to help naira to grow?

Buhari is just a singer who sing whatever his sai baba zombie brigade will dance to. Buhari is more clueless than GEJ on the evidence of the last 9 months.

Buynaijagrownaira is just a convenient slogan to cover APC ASSOCIATION OF PROPAGANDIST CRIMINALS tracks for sheer incompetence.
Re: Micho To Take Over As Nigeria's Coach by Highvotage: 10:24pm On Feb 28, 2016
abuchilag:
NFF is certainly the problem of Nigerian football. Why would they negotiate with another coach when a valid contract with Oliseh was still in force.The same thing they did to Keshi during AFCON. However when it was rumoured that he applied for a coaching job in SA, they issued him a query. They always have this mentality of "appoint and shame" Nigerian coaches. They couldn't keep to the terms of the contract signed with Keshi and Oliseh....and they were busy scheming on how to boot them out and bring a foreign stooge that will do their bidding.

Who is Micho, what track record does he have? Never heard of his name before.

Sincerely speaking, the current board and their hangers on are the reason why Nigerian football is in shambles.
Why not appoint a coach on a four year contract and allow him do his job?

Sincerely, I am happy Oliseh took a bold step by resigning before being disgraced out of office. It is on record that he kicked them before they kick him. Oliseh saw the hand writing on the wall.....technically, he is smarter than the whole board.

God bless Nigeria

Bros, in as much as I supported most of your point, I totally disagree with the point that you said you cannot discuss with another coach while one is on, what happened to Man City coach? what is happening to LVG of Man U and Guys Hidink?
It is a norm.
Thank you.
Re: Micho To Take Over As Nigeria's Coach by robosky02(m): 10:27pm On Feb 28, 2016
zuby4real10:
which coach again Shebi they done appoint siasia nah.?

no siasia appointment na for only against Egypt

after that he goes to Olympics
Re: Micho To Take Over As Nigeria's Coach by 9jaRonin(m): 11:23pm On Feb 28, 2016
tiamiyukunle69:
So they've been discussing with him since CHAN competition
As if they knew Oliseh will resign

More like Oliseh knew he was going to be sacked.....the outburst on you tube, some careless tweets, snubbing the technical commitee of the NFF.....his cup was already full and he (Oliseh) knew it.

If you cannot quit when the ovation is loudest then @ least quit b4 dem pursue you... grin

2 Likes

Re: Micho To Take Over As Nigeria's Coach by MichaelSokoto(m): 11:54pm On Feb 28, 2016
Sunnycliff:
Is NFF no longer going to help the naira to grow? Is PMB and his team hypocrites? Why ban imports and allow foreign coach imports? Is this part of growing the local economy? Or is some issues sacrosanct and above buy naija to help naira to grow?
now i knw why dey say ppl reason wit dia anus.
go check fifa regulations concernin fg meddlin wit sports internal matters.
akamu angry
Re: Micho To Take Over As Nigeria's Coach by Sunnycliff(m): 12:10am On Feb 29, 2016
MichaelSokoto:

now i knw why dey say ppl reason wit dia anus.
go check fifa regulations concernin fg meddlin wit sports internal matters.
akamu angry

Who funds sports? Fifa or fg?? All the while we have been using home coaches did fifa complain? We are talking about our economy and not this your zombie statement!

I can see that you really enjoyed your Aisha Sunday rice #zombie
Re: Micho To Take Over As Nigeria's Coach by ericmor: 12:41am On Feb 29, 2016
Only God can help us in Nigeria. Smh
Re: Micho To Take Over As Nigeria's Coach by davidif: 12:54am On Feb 29, 2016
robosky02:
it should be noted that siasia was only appointed for the match against Egypt

by the way if the NFF wants to get a new coach must it be a second class coach

cant we get a world class coach

or is Keshi and Siasia not better

Can you afford them and most importantly, would they ever want to come to Africa?

1 Like

Re: Micho To Take Over As Nigeria's Coach by diasporaman(m): 5:34am On Feb 29, 2016
In this era of dollar scarcity, the white man will just cart a way with our dollars without doing nothing.

Another Las Largarbach in the making

2 Likes

Re: Micho To Take Over As Nigeria's Coach by Jeezuzpick(m): 5:53am On Feb 29, 2016
feldido:
What happened to the #buyNigerianAndGrowTheNaira slogan? Will this not gulp some dollars? After all wetin Football don do for us? Shey na football we go eat?

Na Dollars dem been pay Kesh and Oliseh.
Re: Micho To Take Over As Nigeria's Coach by Gkemz: 6:25am On Feb 29, 2016
NFF decision to go for a foreign coach perhaps it's an avenue to enrich their purses.
Re: Micho To Take Over As Nigeria's Coach by Jarus(m): 6:54am On Feb 29, 2016
RichDad1:
Not siasia again?
Why is Pinnick and NFF so confused.

Read before commenting.
Re: Micho To Take Over As Nigeria's Coach by feldido(m): 7:09am On Feb 29, 2016
Jeezuzpick:

Na Dollars dem been pay Kesh and Oliseh.

Read my post and comprehend.
Re: Micho To Take Over As Nigeria's Coach by jaggedboi(m): 7:22am On Feb 29, 2016
thamoswonder:
What has he been able to achieve with the Uganda national team? #
Any coach dat is able to defeat nigeria with any of uganda,rwanda etc is capable of coaching d super eagles. And this micho of a guy defeated us last year in a friendly here in nigeria. He shuld be given a try..... "In my opinion"
Re: Micho To Take Over As Nigeria's Coach by Koleman(m): 8:27am On Feb 29, 2016
Sunnycliff:
I no know why u d tie PMB to this thing. my guess be say u dull pas PMB. make I enlighten u. you with do research ontop am. THE GOVT CANNOT INTERFERE IN MATTERS CONCERNING APPOINTMENT AND SACKING OF NFF STAFF. many many times GEJ tried but FIFA THREATENED TO BAN US.
Re: Micho To Take Over As Nigeria's Coach by wayodude(m): 8:49am On Feb 29, 2016
Micho is an excellent manager and will eventually land a top job even even if not with Nigeria.

Without a single Europe based player in his Ugandan team, he still managed to humble our loud mouth super chickens in the so called nest of champions. Lol

The same nest where Akwa United got knocked the f.u.k out over the weekend. That ground needs cleansing lol
Re: Micho To Take Over As Nigeria's Coach by robosky02(m): 9:05am On Feb 29, 2016
davidif:

Can you afford them and most importantly, would they ever want to come to Africa?

if the NFF are thinking well

they would make SUPER EAGLES a top brand and get multinationals to sponsor our teams

look at the europeans club they sell every thing
Re: Micho To Take Over As Nigeria's Coach by homager: 9:34am On Feb 29, 2016
niaja need foreigh coach . we need specific pattern of play wch our coaches are no posses
Re: Micho To Take Over As Nigeria's Coach by honeric01(m): 10:31am On Feb 29, 2016
Siasia was given a 2 game ultimatum in his appointment.

Do well and retain the job.
Re: Micho To Take Over As Nigeria's Coach by FBS: 11:02am On Feb 29, 2016
For real? Let me research this dude.
Re: Micho To Take Over As Nigeria's Coach by ichoku: 11:14am On Feb 29, 2016
We no gree. It is either Siasia or any other Nigerian. No foreign coach now. Buynaijagrownaija
Re: Micho To Take Over As Nigeria's Coach by robosky02(m): 11:53am On Feb 29, 2016
honeric01:
Siasia was given a 2 game ultimatum in his appointment.

Do well and retain the job.

thats my thinking too

after all sisia c.v. is richer compare to the dude coming from sebia

with uganda as is highest coached team haba
Re: Micho To Take Over As Nigeria's Coach by flexxyworld(m): 12:18pm On Feb 29, 2016
thamoswonder:
What has he been able to achieve with the Uganda national team? #

It doesn't work that way.. What resource does uganda compared too nigeria, its like what did enrinque acheive before barca appointed him, but atleast we know the story now..
Re: Micho To Take Over As Nigeria's Coach by honeric01(m): 12:22pm On Feb 29, 2016
robosky02:

thats my thinking too

after all sisia c.v. is richer compare to the dude coming from sebia

with uganda as is highest coached team haba

Reason i told you days ago that Siasia is to take over, the other coach is like a plan B.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who is The Greatest Nigeria Super Eagles Player To Wear The Number 10 / Chuma Okeke Chikezie 'KZ' Okpala, Olumiye 'Miye' Oni Made 2019 NBA Draft In US / Nigeria Vs Cameroon: International Friendly - 0 - 0 (Full Time)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.