Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,026 members, 7,825,236 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

Micho To Take Over As Nigeria's Coach - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Micho To Take Over As Nigeria's Coach (26550 Views)

Alex Iwobi's Sister & Parents At The Stadium In Russia As Nigeria Beats Iceland / Newly Married Musa Scores Twice As Nigeria Tackles Togo / OFFICIAL: Jose Mourinho Named As New Nigeria Coach - Goal.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Micho To Take Over As Nigeria's Coach by vokalguy(m): 12:58pm On Feb 29, 2016
feldido:
What happened to the #buyNigerianAndGrowTheNaira slogan? Will this not gulp some dollars? After all wetin Football don do for us? Shey na football we go eat?

Are you NUTS?! Name one local coach that is capable of leading the Eagles. Keshi was lucky to win Nations Cup, he is a mediocre coach, it showed at the World Cup. Miss me with that #BuyNigeriaandGrowTheNaira nonsense. It does not apply to a situation like this.
Re: Micho To Take Over As Nigeria's Coach by feldido(m): 2:02pm On Feb 29, 2016
vokalguy:

Are you NUTS?! Name one local coach that is capable of leading the Eagles. Keshi was lucky to win Nations Cup, he is a mediocre coach, it showed at the World Cup. Miss me with that #BuyNigeriaandGrowTheNaira nonsense. It does not apply to a situation like this.

Did u forget your manners?
M I not entitled to my own opinion?
Re: Micho To Take Over As Nigeria's Coach by boujaye: 3:05pm On Feb 29, 2016
robosky02:
it should be noted that siasia was only appointed for the match against Egypt

by the way if the NFF wants to get a new coach must it be a second class coach

cant we get a world class coach

or is Keshi and Siasia not better
are you saying Siasia and Keshi are world class coaches? forget those people, they should go for more coaching training
Re: Micho To Take Over As Nigeria's Coach by robosky02(m): 3:51pm On Feb 29, 2016
boujaye:
are you saying Siasia and Keshi are world class coaches? forget those people, they should go for more coaching training

forget they are nigerians

they can hold thier own anywhere in the world

Stephen Okechukwu Keshi

1. is one of only two people, along with Egypt's Mahmoud El-Gohary, to have won the Africa Cup of Nations as both a player and a coach.

2. African Coach of the Year 2013

3. qualified Togo (a minor) for thier fisrt and only world cup

4. he lead nigeria to confederations cup and world cup in brazil

can you compare the guy they are bringing from uganda hmmmmmm

or i should tell you about siasia exploit at olympics

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chuma Okeke Chikezie 'KZ' Okpala, Olumiye 'Miye' Oni Made 2019 NBA Draft In US / Nigeria Vs Cameroon: International Friendly - 0 - 0 (Full Time) / Russia 2018 Quarter Final: Amazing Facts You Should See

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.