Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,198 members, 7,839,081 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

Kidnapping Is Just A Means To Survive... Why Blame The Youths? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnapping Is Just A Means To Survive... Why Blame The Youths? (417 Views)

Father Of Kidnapper Evans Sells Pig To Survive, Wife Misled His Son / Insecurity In Iba Local Government Area Of Lagos As Kidnapping Is On The Rise / Seriki Muktar Adebayo: I Smuggled Drugs To Survive, Says Footballer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kidnapping Is Just A Means To Survive... Why Blame The Youths? by NjarTakon: 7:40pm On Feb 28, 2016
Kidnapping in Nigeria is not news anymore. But it's just a means of survival for the suffering youths.

The Ijaw National Congress (INC) condemned the abduction of 72-year-old foster father of former President Goodluck Jonathan, Chief Inegite Jonathan.

INC described the kidnap of Inegite on Tuesday, February 16, 2016 as one heinous act too many, adding that it was a clear indication that the common people on the streets were not safe.

Also mother of the Rivers State Commissioner for Information, Austin Tam-George, Madam Patience Tam-George, age 85-years, was kidnapped some days ago.

I am not a fan of crime. But, how will this crime stop? When our leaders keep making life difficult for we the young masses with active but idle minds. They steal our funds and care-less about our needs.

He said “The security agencies must track the perpetrators of Chief Inegite’s abduction. Both the Federal Government and the security agencies must as a matter of emergency do everything within their powers to stem the tide of rising kidnapping in the Niger Delta and other parts of the country,”.

I say that is nonsense!!! If our so called Federal Government had put in place a system that thinks of it's masses these crimes would not have been happening. Instead we have a system that turns a blind eye and promote the crimes committed by those in power...

They Need To Survive!!!

As the Bible says "An Idle MIND is the DEVILS WORKSHOP"...

We have hardworking youths, with intelligent minds. But they are all suffering and wasting away. Nothing is free and fair. You can not get any job without having connections. And what I mean by connections is having someone of influence in the hierarchy of power.

They say our economy is bad, but still our political leaders buy luxury cars and houses everyday.

Why won't the youth result to crime?

Why won't they kidnap the families of our greedy leaders?

Now I ask; Who Is To Blame?

The Real Nigeria!!!

For more truthful information about nigeria visit [url]thereal9ja..com[/url]

Re: Kidnapping Is Just A Means To Survive... Why Blame The Youths? by Tallesty1(m): 7:46pm On Feb 28, 2016
Sounds like the opinion of a potential kidnapper.
Re: Kidnapping Is Just A Means To Survive... Why Blame The Youths? by NjarTakon: 7:58pm On Feb 28, 2016
Lol. Its just the truth... Not everyone may have it as easy as you do, you know?

Its annoying seeing our leaders steal continuously and nothing is being done about it. So don't blame me for speaking for the poor and starving families.....

They have to survive!!!!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Six Escape Death As Woman Makes False Robbery Report To Police / Blast In Maiduguri Kills Two Police Officers / Female Student Commits Suicide Instead Of Carrying Over A Course

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.